Author Topic: Summer Preparations  (Read 4481 times)

Met

• Getbig I
Summer Preparations
« on: May 15, 2006, 08:39:38 AM »
I began cutting 2 weeks ago, have obtained some results sooner than i expected.
I'm 6 ft. and 196 lbs. with %11 BF, hoping to cut until 186lbs with %8-9 BF. I began dieting at 203lbs with %13BF. Right now i'm using ECA stack and very happy with my progression.

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
Re: Summer Preparations
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2006, 10:12:31 AM »
got any before pics? Otherwise looking good bro, keep it up.

Note - You might want to nair those nips
tiny-tit bounty hunter

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2006, 10:15:49 AM »
Typically most folks actually put on some size before cutting down.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2006, 12:31:27 PM »
Typically most folks actually put on some size before cutting down.

lol lets see a pic of your before pictures.
just push some weight!

Met

• Getbig I
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2006, 01:06:26 PM »
Thanks for your comments.
Never been a bulky one but still these photos can give you an idea about how i was during the winter. In these photos i was over 200.
Here are some before pics.

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2006, 01:08:33 PM »
Thanks for your comments.
Never been a bulky one but still these photos can give you an idea about how i was during the winter. In these photos i was over 200.
Here are some before pics.
Swimmers physique. How about your quads?

karasan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2006, 01:17:06 PM »

Swimmers have some serious pectorals!, on the otherside, they don't have arms like this, unless they are olympic champions!
I tell you what, you look like natural, though it seems you had a gyno operation, shit happens!
Your lats lacking, chest lacking, but you have nice arms,very narrow waistline and real good potential on your forearms.
After this cutting phase, u need to pack some serious mass on your chest and delts, I liked you boy, you have more potential than many fat bastards on this place, keep on pumpin'

Met

• Getbig I
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2006, 01:39:35 PM »
Here are my legs. A lot of improvement is needed i know. I did some kickboxing a couple of years ago so my legs are flexible and thick but i am not happy with their appearance and muscularity.
Swimmers have some serious pectorals!, on the otherside, they don't have arms like this, unless they are olympic champions!
I tell you what, you look like natural, though it seems you had a gyno operation, shit happens!
Your lats lacking, chest lacking, but you have nice arms,very narrow waistline and real good potential on your forearms.
After this cutting phase, u need to pack some serious mass on your chest and delts, I liked you boy, you have more potential than many fat bastards on this place, keep on pumpin'
Yes i had a gyno problem but i am totally natural, gyno problem happened during my puberty and i recently had an operation, in fact you can distinguish the scars if you look carefully (you already did i think).
I could really use some quality mass, in fact even though bulky shape is not very aesthetical in my opinion, i envy those guys around 250-280 lbs. with massive chests.

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2006, 01:55:22 PM »
They look in proportion with you upper bod. Least you have balance, but better physique than most I've seen here.

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2006, 01:56:51 PM »

How did you catch that gyno? I didn't even notice it. Did you have it too? seriously
tiny-tit bounty hunter

karasan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2006, 02:08:21 PM »
Met, boy you have big legs, you really have thick legs for a ballerina, and they are flexiable for sure, I have no doubt  ;D

karasan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2006, 02:14:40 PM »
How did you catch that gyno? I didn't even notice it. Did you have it too? seriously

I don't have that shit, but many guys around me had that operation, but it is really clean one, I mean, some docs cut it, but it looks real real weird.
This one is clean cut, but needs some time to recover, boy I hope u r natural, otherwise u r hopeless!!!

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2006, 02:15:14 PM »
you're not that bad
X

Met

• Getbig I
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2006, 02:26:18 PM »
Met, boy you have big legs, you really have thick legs for a ballerina, and they are flexiable for sure, I have no doubt  ;D
I'm only 21 and training since July 2005 and totally natural with 29 1/2'' waist and 16 1/4'' arms so i think i have a good potential.
So Karasan don't mess with me.

karasan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2006, 02:29:39 PM »
I'm only 21 and training since July 2005 and totally natural with 29 1/2'' waist and 16 1/4'' arms so i think i have a good potential.
So Karasan don't mess with me.

Oh boy, you don't have much to mess, but if you are natural, it's good for you, Rhino's waistline is yours double :D
So you should be happy, and you don't have that bloated, fuckin' monster face, u can even get some girls, keep on pumpin'

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2006, 07:15:43 PM »
not bad! 8)

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2006, 06:51:36 PM »
so much for the federal ban on Ephedra, it seems that anybody can get their hands on ECA at anytime.
Here comes the money shot

Met

• Getbig I
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2006, 12:21:38 AM »
so much for the federal ban on Ephedra, it seems that anybody can get their hands on ECA at anytime.
I'm not in US. Although it is also banned in here, if you look enough it is not so hard to find it. In my opinion there is no harm in using Ephedra if you don't have cardiovascular problems.
Btw i saw that i forgot to put a back photo. So i add this photo, this one is from January.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2006, 10:16:46 AM »
I'm not in US. Although it is also banned in here, if you look enough it is not so hard to find it. In my opinion there is no harm in using Ephedra if you don't have cardiovascular problems.
Btw i saw that i forgot to put a back photo. So i add this photo, this one is from January.

Keep up the good work and post update pictures.

Yeah, you can buy vasopro here also.  Your BF doesn't look high if anything I would think that you would bang the weights and let the BF handle itself.
Here comes the money shot