Author Topic: Cathy lee priest going overboard with the supplements  (Read 8259 times)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Re: Cathy lee priest going overboard with the supplements
« Reply #50 on: February 17, 2007, 04:24:39 PM »
Elizabeth Berkeley and Tiffani-Amber Thiessen are sexually desirable in that vidcap.

Also liked Tiffani Thiessen in that Cop show that came on fox... Fast Lane or something.

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #51 on: February 17, 2007, 04:28:27 PM »

Excuse me. I'll be back in a few minutes...  :o

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #52 on: February 17, 2007, 09:17:23 PM »
she looks fucking terrible ferchristsakes...stop bullshitting.

it's like saying the elephant man is Mr GQ
O

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: February 17, 2007, 09:42:03 PM »
i see she threatens your manhood......... your such an idiot. she just a fit muscular woman for god's sake, grow up.... your a joke idiot

she looks worse than your grammar bro
O

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #54 on: February 17, 2007, 09:44:44 PM »
Cathy's one of the cutest women in the industry. I don't get the bashing. She can actually get away with the AAS use, because she's that attractive.
!

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: February 17, 2007, 10:02:53 PM »
thank you. finally some well deserved appreciation for cat.  i dont understand why people feel the need to bash her, other than they are intimated and threated by her.

Why do you have to look for some hidden,dark agenda. Why can't you just accept that some guys (and gals) think that look is not good. I don't think Michael Moore is attractive but I'm not threatened or intimated by him.I just think he looks like crap.
O

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: February 17, 2007, 10:12:18 PM »
Why do you have to look for some hidden,dark agenda. Why can't you just accept that some guys (and gals) think that look is not good. I don't think Michael Moore is attractive but I'm not threatened or intimated by him.I just think he looks like crap.
Doesn't mean much. There is someone somewhere who can say anybody looks like crap. There are people who think Brad Pitt or Denzel look like crap. What difference does that opinion make when that opinion is so far in the minority?
!

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: February 17, 2007, 10:17:33 PM »
Doesn't mean much. There is someone somewhere who can say anybody looks like crap. There are people who think Brad Pitt or Denzel look like crap. What difference does that opinion make when that opinion is so far in the minority?

Stupid,dumbass example. If you showed brad pitt's picture to two thousand people nearly all of them would say he looked good.

If you did the same with cathy's you'd get about 8 say she looked good - and five of them would be lee.
O

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: February 17, 2007, 10:23:10 PM »
Stupid,dumbass example. If you showed brad pitt's picture to two thousand people nearly all of them would say he looked good.

If you did the same with cathy's you'd get about 8 say she looked good - and five of them would be lee.
The dumbass is you because you missed my point entirely.
!

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: February 17, 2007, 10:33:07 PM »
The dumbass is you because you missed my point entirely.

no i didn't. your 'point' was that someone,somewhere will think anyone is unattractive but what does it matter if the vast majority disagree. my counter point was that the majority of people will not say she looks good.

i'm not being nasty,i respect her right to use herself as a science experiment,i just don't think it's a good look.
O

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: February 17, 2007, 10:53:59 PM »
oh you are so wrong ......... the majority will say she is feminine sexy and very  sweet. cat hasnt lost one ounce of her femininity and that is because cathyis all about diet and that is why she looks the way she does. you are speaking about someone you know nothing about. she works very hard on her diet and doesnt need to defend herself to anyone so think what you want.

whether i know her,think she is sweet,know about her diet is totally immaterial to being able to judge her appearance - she doesn't look good. it looks nasty as hell.

deal with it,it's what most people are thinking.
O

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: February 17, 2007, 11:22:09 PM »
great.............. you made your point so my question is why are you on her blog if you dont have anything good to say? we are just trying to promote women body builders who have worked very hard. if  you dont like the flame get out of the kitchen dude....

you should listen to that advice yourself

look at the thread title...it's not 'let's all pretend this once attractive women hasn't ruined herself her with drugs'

i wasn't aware this was a 'blog' where you had to say something good?
O

NPCbldr

• Getbig II
« Reply #62 on: February 17, 2007, 11:40:08 PM »
whether i know her,think she is sweet,know about her diet is totally immaterial to being able to judge her appearance - she doesn't look good. it looks nasty as hell.

deal with it,it's what most people are thinking.

Naaaaaaaaaa i so disagree. SOME  may agreee with you but why slam a top bodhybuilder because she does not fit into what you like?  leave her alone dude........... she works hard on her body. lets see what the fuck you fat ass looks like........ i bet you narley as hell..that is why you put her down and countless others as well............ lol

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #63 on: February 18, 2007, 12:10:03 AM »
thank you. finally some well deserved appreciation for cat.  i dont understand why people feel the need to bash her, other than they are intimated and threated by her.

I guess you're one of those schmoe's that doesn't understand the primary role of men and women in the world and their respective places.

TestDummy

• Getbig IV
  • 5%
« Reply #64 on: February 18, 2007, 01:05:58 AM »
Naaaaaaaaaa i so disagree. SOME  may agreee with you but why slam a top bodhybuilder because she does not fit into what you like?  leave her alone dude........... she works hard on her body. lets see what the f**k you fat ass looks like........ i bet you narley as hell..that is why you put her down and countless others as well............ lol

Haven't heard that one in awhile.

willie mosconi

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: February 18, 2007, 01:13:01 AM »
no i didn't. your 'point' was that someone,somewhere will think anyone is unattractive but what does it matter if the vast majority disagree. my counter point was that the majority of people will not say she looks good.

i'm not being nasty,i respect her right to use herself as a science experiment,i just don't think it's a good look.

face the facts guys, true grit is right on target on this topic, like it or not

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #66 on: February 18, 2007, 01:24:56 AM »
oh if you only knew who you were speaking to.............. thats what cracks me up... you dont know who i am./ lol............. too funny dude but carry on. what i will say is she is a sweetheart and say what you will that will never change that fact about her.

Being a decent person goes a long way in my book.

TestDummy

• Getbig IV
  • 5%
« Reply #67 on: February 18, 2007, 01:37:18 AM »
oh if you only knew who you were speaking to.............. thats what cracks me up... you dont know who i am./ lol............. too funny dude but carry on. what i will say is she is a sweetheart and say what you will that will never change that fact about her.

So who are you?

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: February 18, 2007, 07:05:34 AM »
You can't speak for the majority. I think that people who meet her in person would disagree with you.
!