Author Topic: Open Letter To Mr. Avidan: A Call For gh15's Removal  (Read 50523 times)

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
Re: Open Letter To Mr. Avidan: A Call For gh15's Removal
« Reply #50 on: June 06, 2011, 03:03:55 PM »
You mad because he gives away advice for free, bro? ;)

Think of it this way, at least he's not supplying your clients. You can still rob them and mutate your female clients into full blown trannies all day long. Don't sweat it.

OUCH !! LOLOLOLOL !!! A lot of truth in this post ! Gh15's drivin' away Noel's business ! Lol !

Btw, Dustin, I sent ya a pm. :)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #51 on: June 06, 2011, 03:04:46 PM »
I don't want him gone. I want him on here so he can continue to make a complete ass of himself. I just sent an email to Ron requesting an interview to expose the people and gh15 to prove they have no clue what they or he says. I want to compare old school bodybuilding to these new school bodybuilding children who think they know it all. Yes, want to publically call people out and settle the bullshit on here.

Bodybuilder Lex Reeves

« Reply #52 on: June 06, 2011, 03:06:57 PM »
gh15 tells people they shouldn't lift weights if they don't take illegal, dangerous drugs.  He needs to be removed.

L Reeves
Santa Monica, CA

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #53 on: June 06, 2011, 03:07:12 PM »
My biggest problem with him is he's so bitter and his info is wrong alot of the time, he uses the same steroid protocols with everyone and the real world is not like that.

Apart from whether you agree with him or no, he's HONEST about things. I prefer his bitterness over positive hypocrites like you.
If you are an expert than start a DISCUSSION in stead of telling he's wrong. That would be a much better contributing than posting silly tranny pics without permission.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #54 on: June 06, 2011, 03:10:01 PM »
Luckily no one gives a fuck what you think 'Noel'.
LOL.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #55 on: June 06, 2011, 03:10:13 PM »
Apart from whether you agree with him or no, he's HONEST about things. I prefer his bitterness over positive hypocrites like you.
If you are an expert than start a DISCUSSION in stead of telling he's wrong. That would be a much better contributing than posting silly tranny pics without permission.

He is honest? Post a pic of your grandma, he will claim she has been eating monkey cadaver brains and handfulls of dianabol for the last 40 years.
Trans Milkshake.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #56 on: June 06, 2011, 03:11:28 PM »
gh15 tells people they shouldn't lift weights if they don't take illegal, dangerous drugs.  He needs to be removed.

L Reeves
Santa Monica, CA

Stop spreading LIES about him, Liar Reeves

maxer

• Getbig II
  • authentic
« Reply #57 on: June 06, 2011, 03:12:04 PM »

L Reeves
Santa Monica, CA

gh15 contributes. You cant quote or site sources to back up your misinformation.... What makes you so qualified to speak for others?

I call for removal of L Reve Santa Monica!  :D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #58 on: June 06, 2011, 03:12:50 PM »
My biggest problem with him is he's so bitter and his info is wrong alot of the time, he uses the same steroid protocols with everyone and the real world is not like that.
You may be right that not everybody uses the same protocol...but answere me this if you dare.....THE PROTOCOLS GIVAN BY GH15 ARE THE FASTEST WAY FROM POINT A TO B ON AVERAGE. if you disagree please explain why and no I am not one to make fun of or resort to negativetry infact good job on that girls physique in the other thread, but I think answereing this quetion will be a challange for you because you know deep inside that GH15 protocols are highly effective.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #59 on: June 06, 2011, 03:14:10 PM »

He is honest? Post a pic of your grandma, he will claim she has been eating monkey cadaver brains and handfulls of dianabol for the last 40 years.

LOL, do I need to explain the difference between an honest opinion and being correct?  ::)

suckmymuscle

« Reply #60 on: June 06, 2011, 03:16:09 PM »
you need to retake basic logic friend

Let me ask you a honest question: Do you have any idea of what you are talking about even 10% of the time? That post of yours on dark matter didn't contain even a single correct or even intelligible statement made by you. You criticizing me for faulty logic is just precious. It really is. I don't even have the words to respond to this.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #61 on: June 06, 2011, 03:16:54 PM »
Liar. You've bragged openly about being a major distributor, and so major, in fact, that you noted that you don't even consider orders of under $1,000 because it wasn't worth your time or effort.  ::)

ouch that's gonna leave a mark.  ;D

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #62 on: June 06, 2011, 03:18:38 PM »
 Let me ask you a honest question: Do you have any idea of what you are talking about even 10% of the time? That post of yours on dark matter didn't contain even a single correct or even intelligible statement made by you. You criticizing me for faulty logic is just precious. It really is. I don't even have the words to respond to this.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

A is a B because of is association with C

does not mean that D, if associated with C, will become B.

sorry you cant understand simple logic

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #63 on: June 06, 2011, 03:19:40 PM »
LOL, do I need to explain the difference between an honest opinion and being correct?  ::)

Problem being that it isn't an honest opinion.
Trans Milkshake.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #64 on: June 06, 2011, 03:22:01 PM »
i'd like to make a motion that anyone with less than 100 posts needs to shut the fuck up and not be allowed to start gay threads or ask for the 'banning' of other members.

if you dont like it here, nancy, kindly fuck off. gh15 has been here a long time and will be long after you leave.

gh15 is one of the few members here thats makes this place interesting- in a good way, unlike that fat fag alex23 that you just cant help watching mentally unravel day by day.
b

suckmymuscle

« Reply #65 on: June 06, 2011, 03:23:50 PM »
A is a B because of is association with C

does not mean that D, if associated with C, will become B.

sorry you cant understand simple logic

Invalid critique. There were no syllogisms in my post at all. Here is the deal. Why don't you take a few minutes and expose me for my faulty logic, then? Go ahead. Just go at it and I will embarass you just like you were embarassed in the dark matter thread... :)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

backday

• Getbig III
« Reply #66 on: June 06, 2011, 03:24:12 PM »
Laiar. You've bragged openly about being a major distributor, and so major, in fact, that you noted that you don't even consider orders of under $1,000 because it wasn't worth your time or effort.  ::)
;D ;D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #67 on: June 06, 2011, 03:25:34 PM »
gh15 tells people they shouldn't lift weights if they don't take illegal, dangerous drugs.  He needs to be removed.

L Reeves
Santa Monica, CA
Bro seriously, your acting like we are living in a perfect world, the daily corruption that goes around the globe is outrages....war, hatred, crime, poverty... this is where the real fight is at not some internet dude giving mature adults advice about bodybuilding...everybody knows that the harms steroids cause is propaganda... I guy on this site that I know got some advise about insulin from gh15 and if he hadn't he probably would have problem cause he was misusing it, so his advice does the opposite of what you claim.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #68 on: June 06, 2011, 03:26:18 PM »

Problem being that it isn't an honest opinion.

Oh, than shine some light on it

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #69 on: June 06, 2011, 03:26:23 PM »
I don't want him gone. I want him on here so he can continue to make a complete ass of himself. I just sent an email to Ron requesting an interview to expose the people and gh15 to prove they have no clue what they or he says. I want to compare old school bodybuilding to these new school bodybuilding children who think they know it all. Yes, want to publically call people out and settle the bullshit on here.

twister,, nothing you can do at your age can cover for your sins ,,you robbed thoe children from their innocence,,you are one of many ,,you are a liar!,,show here picture from you at age 16 17 ,,show it!! bring it you filth,,show them picture from ages 17 -18 ,,,why dont you ?? lets see what you were,,

ofcourse you wont because you were a louzy shit ass skinny or fat but SMALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL,,not muscular anything ,,smalllll

5'6 is little little fella,,they dont go around no 190 200 conditioned,,what the fuck are you talking about??

is this account is gimick or is this fella a real person??i dont kow what to think anymore about twister i swear

gh15 approved
fallen angel

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #70 on: June 06, 2011, 03:26:47 PM »
you need to retake basic logic friend

irony alert  ::)

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: June 06, 2011, 03:27:31 PM »
It's so strange that it takes people a long time to get on the gh15 bandwagon. I read maybe 20 posts by him before it was obvious to me what is going on. And it took me a couple of wikipedia searches to realize exactly who he is. I question the sanity of anyone who reads this board daily and insists he's not who he obviously is. It makes me think that the people who may actually run into the real GH15 deny who he is on this board so that they are less nervous when they talk to him.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #72 on: June 06, 2011, 03:29:03 PM »
 Invalid critique. There were no syllogisms in my post at all. Here is the deal. Why don't you take a few minutes and expose me for my faulty logic, then? Go ahead. Just go at it and I will embarass you just like you were embarassed in the dark matter thread... :)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suck my muscle= gh15 is wrong about steroids making pros because some guys take steroids and look nothing like the pros

suck my muscle = gh15 is wrong because if A makes B into C, then A would also make D into a C, but since D is not a C and it does have A, then A is not what made B into C

^^ and thats wrong

just beause a variable doesnt universally cause the same changes,doesnt mean it isnt responsible for certain changes.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #73 on: June 06, 2011, 03:29:53 PM »
irony alert 

Has this guy ever said anything factual, intelligible or logically consistent even a single time? The balls of this guy to say I fail at logic. LOL!!!!

SCKMYMUSCLE

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #74 on: June 06, 2011, 03:31:05 PM »
You may be right that not everybody uses the same protocol...but answere me this if you dare.....THE PROTOCOLS GIVAN BY GH15 ARE THE FASTEST WAY FROM POINT A TO B ON AVERAGE. if you disagree please explain why and no I am not one to make fun of or resort to negativetry infact good job on that girls physique in the other thread, but I think answereing this quetion will be a challange for you because you know deep inside that GH15 protocols are highly effective.

lol ,,we all use the same exact shit,,thats why we all look the damn same ,,we just lie and lie and lie,,they aqll convicts,,i just opened it up for discussion ,,the diff between profesional and none profesional is STARTING HORMONES YOUNGER,,STICKING TO LEGIT HORMONES BY LUCK OR BY CONNECTION ,,AND OFCOURSE THE RESPOND TO HORMONES WHICH WITH MOST HUMAN BEING IS GOOD ENOUGH TO CLIMB THE RANKS IF CONSISTANT ,,

the diff is we go to extreme and the average fella do not,,we can sustain the doses and the average fella do not and in most times afraid,,and ofcourse most fellas get bunk balonie,,im so feared now day that a source that send my elfs bunk shit know its his end,,there is no ifs and  buts,,and my elfs ARE NOT ME,,they are competetive bodybuilde,,but everyone know you send my elf bunk you are done sourcing,,see what happen to rouge...good example

and my elfs are my elfs but all my pupils are my elfs in a way ,,i can nto make sure they all get legit but i can def make sure they ahve all the knowledge they need inorder to get legit hormones

gh15 approved
fallen angel