Author Topic: Attention: Phillip Rhee  (Read 2788 times)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Attention: Phillip Rhee
« on: February 24, 2013, 08:53:48 AM »
Mr Pistorius is not a crazed killer but a global sporting celebrity and a genuine hero to millions worldwide. As a devout Christian he is also bound to tell the truth at all times which is why I am inclined to believe him. What are the chances of a decent man like him committing a heinous murder, especially when the victim was the girl he loved? Didn't the judge find fault with the neighbours' accounts of screams being heard from the house due to distance issues? No, if Mr Pistorius and his girlfriend were having real problems she would have simply picked up her things and gone home. I have known plenty of rich and spoiled individuals in my line of work and that does not make them murderers. By all accounts the lady was a lovely girl and a real breath of fresh air (some went as far as to say she was an angel) so it is implausible that anyone could have wanted her dead, particularly not the man who adored her, Mr Pistorius.

Hello Getbig, my name is Phillip Rhee. Some of you might have heard of me from my world-famous work and I'll only be too glad to answer any questions you guys have. Keep it clean though! :)

RIP, beautiful child of God. You're with the holy angels in Heaven now.

http://instagram.com/p/VFDpmqwPWI/

Oh darn, I forgot to post this just now.

Malcolm McDowell is a superb actor but there's a limit to everything, especially within the realm of entertainment. There's no room for nudity outside marriage.

Why do you speak as a dog does when you hear rebuke? Are you some craven cur? Grow up and be a man for once in your miserable life. 'Be strong in the Lord and the power of His might'!

1 Kings 21:20, “...thou hast SOLD THYSELF to work evil in the sight of the LORD.”

Real men don't bully women. What a shameful bunch of gutless poltroons.
“Who will rise up for me against the evildoers? or who will stand up for me against the workers of iniquity?” ― Psalm 94:16

All the "dear friend", "good sir", "brother", etc......I didn't review you until this morning.

;D ::)  Ok, you had me for about 30 minutes yesterday.  

Fun time is up now.

Phillip Rhee

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Re: Attention: Phillip Rhee
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2013, 09:36:03 AM »
All the "dear friend", "good sir", "brother", etc......I didn't review you until this morning.

;D ::)  Ok, you had me for about 30 minutes yesterday.  

Fun time is up now.

'Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?' God will judge you for your iniquities, you barefaced malefactor. Remember, the Nazis were hanged eventually for their fascist policies. You will get yours too lest you repent, dear sir. A Christian is not supposed to have fellowship with the works of darkness and yet I see you buying a Quran (straight from the mosque of Satan)?

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Re: Attention: Phillip Rhee
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2013, 09:37:41 AM »
'Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?' God will judge you for your iniquities, you barefaced malefactor. Remember, the Nazis were hanged eventually for their fascist policies. You will get yours too lest you repent, dear sir. A Christian is not supposed to have fellowship with the works of darkness and yet I see you buying a Quran (straight from the mosque of Satan)?

You responded exactly as I expected.....this gimmick is finished on the religion board.  Feel free to post it anywhere else, but here....you're done.