Author Topic: Is THIS CREEPY or WHAT?  (Read 6577 times)

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
Re: Is THIS CREEPY or WHAT?
« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2007, 03:11:00 PM »
Ed should really show more respect to the women he interviews.  It's classless.  You can tell from these clips that Ed has zero interest in impressing women.  It's all for the "brahs."  Dude how much does it really matter that people like "The Blockhead" thinks you're cool for treating girls like absolute shit?  Seriously.  I doubt he's as impressed as you suspect, though.  Your antics on camera towards these poor girls are nothing short of bullying, if you ask me, and if I were a booth operator I wouldn't let you near any of my floor reps. 
Hahahahaha....gayer than tapping on some guy's foot in the stall next to you in an airport men's room.
BigNationRadio.com

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2007, 03:11:06 PM »
he is trying to hard to be funny... which ultimately falls flat on its face.

who the hell is special ed?  they need a funny bodybuilder doing these, not some dude off the street.
you are gay.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2007, 03:11:56 PM »
Hahahahaha....gayer than tapping on some guy's foot in the stall next to you in an airport men's room.

You're not gonna win this one, Ed.  You're a creep.   

Master Blaster

« Reply #28 on: October 23, 2007, 03:13:17 PM »
Ed makes victims out of everyone he interviews.  I've seriously seen him do none of them favors.  But because he has them captive on camera and while being paid to conduct themselves as professional representatives, they have to play along.  Saying the things he does in any other environment would likely get his ass kicked.  You know that on camera these people must be nervous, so how hard is it to realize that you're being made a fool of to your face until he's long gone?  I bet alot of people view these interviews once he's done and think, "that son of a bitch!"     

Fuck 'em. They're just stupid cum receptacles.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: October 23, 2007, 03:13:24 PM »
yet another biter off of Howard Stern.  very original.

Being rude to those poor girls would be funny if you were 15, but at 40, come on.
you are gay.

Mons Venus

« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2007, 03:13:51 PM »
WTF is this thread about ?  ???

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #31 on: October 23, 2007, 03:15:13 PM »
he is trying to hard to be funny... which ultimately falls flat on its face.

who the hell is special ed?  they need a funny bodybuilder doing these, not some dude off the street.
I'm both. I won the 1999 Mr. Misogynist Tri-Cities Middleweight and Novice class and in 2005 I finished 4th in the Last Comic Crapping.

Now, I'm going for the J1 K2 M3 Ultimate Extreme Cage Fighting Championship! Training log coming soon!
BigNationRadio.com

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: October 23, 2007, 03:15:47 PM »
its about how creepy special ed is.  he is trying to be funny, be comes off very awkward...

you are gay.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: October 23, 2007, 03:17:04 PM »
this last pic is not real.
you are gay.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #34 on: October 23, 2007, 03:18:44 PM »
this last pic is not real.
i dont know what the hell it is but im eating atm and it made me sick to my stomach.

what:

• Getbig III
  • 2008 Mr. Getbig Premium Sponsor!!!!!
« Reply #35 on: October 23, 2007, 03:26:32 PM »
Question for Ed.  How come you no longer put Special "..." Ed in the bottom of your posts?

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #36 on: October 23, 2007, 03:27:50 PM »
Question for Ed.  How come you no longer put Special "..." Ed in the bottom of your posts?
Special "Because It Took Too Much Effort" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

Master Blaster

« Reply #37 on: October 23, 2007, 03:34:28 PM »

Gee thanks mod. You keep this shit up but you delete mine.  >:(

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #38 on: October 23, 2007, 03:35:03 PM »
Ed get some help.  We're on to you. 

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 23, 2007, 03:41:40 PM »
Ed is a VERY creepy dude honestly, you can see these girls cringe when he's around.

Iraclese

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: October 23, 2007, 04:52:03 PM »
I'm both. I won the 1999 Mr. Misogynist Tri-Cities Middleweight and Novice class and in 2005 I finished 4th in the Last Comic Crapping.

Now, I'm going for the J1 K2 M3 Ultimate Extreme Cage Fighting Championship! Training log coming soon!

Loser! Get a life!  ::)

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #41 on: October 23, 2007, 05:05:10 PM »
Adam,

Sorry you couldn't find any work in this industry. You're too much of a gentleman. Try Wine Expos. Or Whine Expos.

Ed
STFU SCHMUCK! I watch those videos sometimes and i feel horribly embarrased for you. The best part is watching the fitness girls faces and you can see how much they are disgusted by you. If you were truly a good lawyer you wouldn't be behaving like that. The best part is you keep them up there so it is like watching reruns of someone crash and burn over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over again  ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #42 on: October 23, 2007, 05:22:19 PM »
I like you Ed and I think you're pretty funny, but your interviewing technique is borderline harassment. Maybe you can't see it be we all do.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #43 on: October 23, 2007, 05:26:17 PM »
I like you Ed and I think you're pretty funny, but your interviewing technique is borderline harassment. Maybe you can't see it be we all do.
Special ed talks as if he has cheeks full of marbles or spit or something hahahah.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 23, 2007, 05:27:28 PM »
Special ed talks as if he has cheeks full of marbles or spit or something hahahah.

I think he's trying to hard to be smooth and locks up.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #45 on: October 23, 2007, 05:28:28 PM »
I think he's trying to hard to be smooth and locks up.
If by smooth you mean a greasy snake in the grass then i agree!

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: October 23, 2007, 05:34:41 PM »
"And can i be the one who milks you?"

"Are you out of your mind?"

OWNED

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: October 23, 2007, 05:38:02 PM »
i agree, he tries to hard to be funny, comes off as a creepy schmoe.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: October 23, 2007, 05:41:55 PM »
He should pop a couple of Vics before he goes to the expo. he'll be much more relaxed

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #49 on: October 23, 2007, 05:51:30 PM »
Damn I hate to agree with Adonis but he is right. Special Ed is not funny at all. Many people you interviewed was fake laughing at your attempt of being funny. You can't just touch on a woman like that. What is your fcuking problem? Did that woman tell you its okay to bite on her butt? No!!!! That woman should have kicked you in your balls. Did you see that look on her face when she turn around? Those questions you asked was very immature. Don't show up at any expo in the future.