Author Topic: Trump and the The Climate Fight  (Read 2391 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: The Climate Fight
« Reply #50 on: September 15, 2020, 03:09:21 PM »
Unlike you, I don’t feel a need to pour over my posts to see if I come off as “smart” or spell check to any degree. You are the lowest common denominator in this situation. A man in his 50’s so insecure they post pictures of themselves on gear to “ impress.” Hope you get all the cock you’re aiming to.

J

A guy who brags about his multiple degrees and going to Cornell makes excuses as to why he can't even spell simple words. And now it's insecure to post pics on a bbing forum which revolves around pics and the reason people bought the magazines back in the day. You really aren't much of a clear thinker are you? Now I know why you are ashamed to say what you got your degree in. You can go to any ivy league school in the world but if your degree is in Woman's Studies or Race Relationtions or any of the other new majors the Left has created, you're still an ignorant person never taught to think for yourself. Just brain washed with the Liberal ideology that dominates universtiy education.

Again, still no admission that you were proven wrong in your claim that I was spreading fake news. You may have a very high opinion of yourself and your character but your actual actions, which is what counts, proves otherwise. It is reflected on this board and why the majority don't hold you in high regard. In fact, most hold you in contempt.

Try to at least act like you are an educated person and proof read your writing. Being semi-iliterate doesn't really help your case. You should be ashamed of yourself -- at least to the extent a Liberal can even feel a sense of shame.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: September 15, 2020, 03:11:40 PM »
Fixed.

J

Ultimate self-ownage. And the sad part is, you don't even get it.

This is a Cornell educated person, folks. This is what our universities are producing.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #52 on: September 15, 2020, 03:18:26 PM »
President Donald Trump brokers a historic peace agreement in the Middle East.

Nancy Pelosi calls it a “distraction.”

Hairplugs Biden asks for a second helping of pudding.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: September 15, 2020, 03:19:37 PM »
Get 'em, Pellius!

This is an easy one. Not very educated. Not thought through. All emotion based arguments.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #54 on: September 15, 2020, 04:03:00 PM »
This is an easy one. Not very educated. Not thought through. All emotion based arguments.

No way in hell that fucking pindick mope went to Cornell.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #55 on: September 15, 2020, 05:48:10 PM »

Went to Cornell, makes posting on Getbig with multiple gimmicks his career choice...hahahahahahah

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: September 15, 2020, 05:58:10 PM »

J

& the other degree is from ............ ::)

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #57 on: September 15, 2020, 05:58:15 PM »
Global warming is a hoax though

Exactly.  Only a total beta cucked simp believes in the whole "global warming" / "climate change" nonsense. 
~

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: September 15, 2020, 06:58:08 PM »

I pay my taxes and have NEVER conducted myself in anything less than a respectful manner in front of a woman.

J

So, Jaagoo you never told hot pussy: show me your tits or do you wanna fuck ............ 8)

Screw that boooorring life !.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: September 15, 2020, 07:20:54 PM »
I don’t align with EVERYTHING of either party - but HOW is this not questioned more???? I mean if WE affect the “climate” - as we are told - then how is it that only the very liberal west coast is affected? Climate is global - and there are a SHITLOAD of very heavily wooded areas all over Canada - shouldn’t they all be ablaze??

The absurdly ignored fact is that the “Climate” of Earth has changed far more dramatically thousands of times. The vast majority of these changes were long before man was possibly a factor.

You are right that the climate is ever evolving and has gone from the Mesozoic Era (hot and humid) to the ice-age.

Climate is global. This is why there are unusual events all over the planet that signify major climate shift. Beginning last September record-breaking temperatures and months of severe drought fueled a series of massive bush-fires across Australia. Although later cooler conditions and rain brought some respite, more than 50 fires were still burning in the states of New South Wales and Victoria.Jan 31, 2020.

In the last decade in late summer and fall, the east and south coasts have been battered with more abundant and more severe hurricanes.

The polar ice caps are melting. Winter snowfall in many areas has greatly decreased (one of the reasons for drought). Warmer seas have resulted in huge changes is marine life, with some species becoming extinct.

Maybe none of these more recent events have anything to do with a global climate change and it is all just some huge coincidence.....or maybe we are headed into another Mesozoic Era and dinosaurs will again rule the earth. It is unlikely this will happen within any of our life spans (specially mine) but change is happening and humans aren't doing anything to slow it down.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: September 15, 2020, 08:10:05 PM »
You are right that the climate is ever evolving and has gone from the Mesozoic Era (hot and humid) to the ice-age.

Climate is global. This is why there are unusual events all over the planet that signify major climate shift. Beginning last September record-breaking temperatures and months of severe drought fueled a series of massive bush-fires across Australia. Although later cooler conditions and rain brought some respite, more than 50 fires were still burning in the states of New South Wales and Victoria.Jan 31, 2020.

In the last decade in late summer and fall, the east and south coasts have been battered with more abundant and more severe hurricanes.

The polar ice caps are melting. Winter snowfall in many areas has greatly decreased (one of the reasons for drought). Warmer seas have resulted in huge changes is marine life, with some species becoming extinct.

Maybe none of these more recent events have anything to do with a global climate change and it is all just some huge coincidence.....or maybe we are headed into another Mesozoic Era and dinosaurs will again rule the earth. It is unlikely this will happen within any of our life spans (specially mine) but change is happening and humans aren't doing anything to slow it down.

What would you suggest we do to slow it down? And be specific. Just saying cut down on green house gases is not enough. How? And it's a myth that melting polar ice caps will result in flooding and losing land mass. All the polar ice caps can melt but it will do nothing to raise or lower the sea level. Maybe if those areas were warmer it could support more life.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: September 15, 2020, 08:16:39 PM »

No, I can believe he went to Cornell but he probably majored in some bullshit subject like African Studies or Philosophy. If he got a degree in physics or law he would have said so long ago. Remember, it is in the universities that gave birth to all these wacky ideas that even my third world mother would know is nonsense like women and men are basically the same but it's only environmental influence that determines their behavior.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #62 on: September 16, 2020, 03:40:52 AM »
What would you suggest we do to slow it down? And be specific. Just saying cut down on green house gases is not enough. How? And it's a myth that melting polar ice caps will result in flooding and losing land mass. All the polar ice caps can melt but it will do nothing to raise or lower the sea level. Maybe if those areas were warmer it could support more life.

Any "solution" will involve increased taxes and the appointment of numerous unelected, unaccountable "overseers."

Global Warming/Climate Change is a money and power grab, nothing more.
~

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: September 16, 2020, 04:49:34 AM »
Any "solution" will involve increased taxes and the appointment of numerous unelected, unaccountable "overseers."

Global Warming/Climate Change is a money and power grab, nothing more.

And it will only be done by us. China and India, the biggest polluters on earth, will just give everybody the finger and keep doing whatever they want.