Author Topic: the best leg workout ever by CASEY VIATOR...  (Read 7005 times)

whitewidow

Re: the best leg workout ever by CASEY VIATOR...
« Reply #50 on: November 17, 2006, 11:31:00 PM »
viator trained like a nutt.

tomr1976

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: November 17, 2006, 11:32:52 PM »
*Yawn* Get some new material, it's hard to take you seriously when I keep thinking about the fact you backed down from TA after talking the talk for months. I suggest a new gimmick account.

Since your online life is so important to you, why don't you post a pic like most members of the SQUAT have?  Or are you afraid that your beanpole figure will disqualify you from the SQUAT?  I imagine this to be so.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #52 on: November 17, 2006, 11:33:07 PM »
And how exactly do our lives "revolve" around him?  How, I ask, any more than your online life revolves around me, such that you feel the urge--nay, NEED--to follow me everywhere I go and post rebuttal after rebuttal to every post I make?  "Epic" hypocrisy.

Do you realize that you've replied to almost every post I've made for the last 2 months with the same college boy insult, even going so far as to bump week old posts of mine. Face it, you're obviously obsessed with me and now you're melting down due to the fact that I'm laughing right to your face at how much of a coward you are. Look at how much I bother you, your life revolves around me. Plain and simple.

Stop trying to insult people after you destroyed your name, it's just not worth it. I wonder if you get walked all over in real life as bad as you do on here. I think you do too, and that's why it bothers you so much.

Edit: Look at you chain posting to my replies. You're OBSESSED. I have no reason to post a pic, I know I'm better than you.

tomr1976

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: November 17, 2006, 11:34:13 PM »
Do you realize that you've replied to almost every post I've made for the last 2 months with the same college boy insult, even going so far as to bump week old posts of mine. Face it, you're obviously obsessed with me and now you're melting down due to the fact that I'm laughing right to your face at how much of a coward you are. Look at how much I bother you, your life revolves around me. Plain and simple.

Stop trying to insult people after you destroyed your name, it's just not worth it. I wonder if you get walked all over in real life as bad as you do on here.

Nice try, young fella.  It is you who have been stalking me.  If anyone wishes for proof of this, he can compare your and my respective post histories over the past month or so...

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: November 17, 2006, 11:35:51 PM »
Nice try, young fella.  It is you who have been stalking me.  If anyone wishes for proof of this, he can compare your and my respective post histories over the past month or so...

Just look at your posting history. 95% of your posts are about the SQUAD and it's members. If that's not a sign of obsession, then I don't know what is. You're a crybaby who can't stand the fact he chickened out of the Elite. Move on novice.

whitewidow

« Reply #55 on: November 17, 2006, 11:36:58 PM »
viator just trained insane.

tomr1976

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: November 17, 2006, 11:37:14 PM »
Just look at your posting history. 95% of your posts are about the SQUAD and it's members. If that's not a sign of obsession, then I don't know what is. You're a crybaby who can't stand the fact he chickened out of the Elite. Move on novice.

Post your pic, "novice."  Until then, STFU, internet cowboy.

Or, "Mr. Invincible" as you like to be called.  LOL, epic internet delusions.

whitewidow

« Reply #57 on: November 17, 2006, 11:38:25 PM »
i wonder if viator was a natty??????? or was he also a juicer?????????

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: November 17, 2006, 11:40:24 PM »
Post your pic, "novice."  Until then, STFU, internet cowboy.

Or, "Mr. Invincible" as you like to be called.  LOL, epic internet delusions.

MELTDOWN!!!!!!!!! Look how bothered you are by me. I know I'm better than you. What's it like knowing that you were shit on in the gene pool?

tomr1976

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: November 17, 2006, 11:41:57 PM »
MELTDOWN!!!!!!!!! Look how bothered you are by me. I know I'm better than you. What's it like knowing that you were shit on in the gene pool?

Well, why don't you post your pic and we can ALL decide who's better in terms of genes?

Until then, you're pwned.  Period.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH AAHAHA

Poor little college boy is afraid to post his pics, ahahahahahahahahahaa

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: November 17, 2006, 11:43:34 PM »
Well, why don't you post your pic and we can ALL decide who's better in terms of genes?

Until then, you're pwned.  Period.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH AAHAHA

Poor little college boy is afraid to post his pics, ahahahahahahahahahaa

So are you saying your pics were posted? Monster slip-up admitting you were Darth, AGAIN. You can't even cover up your own tracks.

By the way, I don't need other people to tell me I'm better than you. I wake up every day knowing it. It just eats you up inside because you know it, too.

whitewidow

« Reply #61 on: November 17, 2006, 11:44:18 PM »
viator trained lika  anutt- he must have been on alot of Test and dbol.

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
  • It’s about how hard you can GET hit...
« Reply #62 on: November 17, 2006, 11:44:50 PM »
i wonder if viator was a natty??????? or was he also a juicer?????????

Juiced and loved ludes.
and keep moving!

tomr1976

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: November 17, 2006, 11:46:08 PM »
So are you saying your pics were posted? Monster slip-up admitting you were Darth, AGAIN. You can't even cover up your own tracks.

By the way, I don't need other people to tell me I'm better than you. I wake up every day knowing it. It just eats you up inside because you know it, too.

It eats me up inside to "know" you are better than me physically?  Boy, college kid, you need to get a reality check.  I haven't seen you, so how could it eat me up?  ::)  Take a Logic 101 class while you're at UConn...

Like I've said before, my pics are posted on this site.  I'm not Darth.  How is that a contradiction?  Do tell, UConn boy.

whitewidow

« Reply #64 on: November 17, 2006, 11:48:16 PM »
viator trained like a mad man,I wonder what his stack looked like???

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: November 17, 2006, 11:48:44 PM »
It eats me up inside to "know" you are better than me physically?  Boy, college kid, you need to get a reality check.  I haven't seen you, so how could it eat me up?  ::)  Take a Logic 101 class while you're at UConn...

Like I've said before, my pics are posted on this site.  I'm not Darth.  How is that a contradiction?  Do tell, UConn boy.

It eats you up because you're obsessed with me. You're obviously not happy with yourself because you're afraid to even admit to who you are. You're a coward. Are you this much of a pussy in real life? Oh wait, you are! You backed down from TA at the Elite!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tomr1976

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #66 on: November 17, 2006, 11:49:48 PM »
It eats you up because you're obsessed with me. You're obviously not happy with yourself because you're afraid to even admit to who you are. You're a coward. Are you this much of a pussy in real life? Oh wait, you are! You backed down from TA at the Elite!!!!!!!!!!!!!

::)

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: November 17, 2006, 11:51:47 PM »
Here it goes, the guy who uses the same "insult" for months and now he can't even think of a response. What's it like being that slow, intellectually?

whitewidow

« Reply #68 on: November 17, 2006, 11:52:17 PM »
viator would just blow through set after set! even in shitty shoes.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #69 on: November 17, 2006, 11:58:02 PM »
These 2 homos should just cut n paste the insults..  :-X

Now about that stack.. ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: November 17, 2006, 11:59:09 PM »
These 2 homos should just cut n paste the insults..  :-X

Now about that stack.. ;D

hahahahaha yes, it would save me the time of typing out a response every time.  :D

whitewidow

« Reply #71 on: November 17, 2006, 11:59:41 PM »
Juiced and loved ludes.

well who dosnt like juice and qualudes?????????????????????? good for him!

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
  • It’s about how hard you can GET hit...
« Reply #72 on: November 18, 2006, 12:19:39 AM »
well who dosnt like juice and qualudes?????????????????????? good for him!

You asked if he juiced or was natural and I answered. Yes he loved qualudes... a bunch of us were hanging around Venice on the beach one day and here comes Casey higher than a kite and falls face first in the sand. Gets up with a look on his face like why'd they put that sand there where my feet were trying to walk.
and keep moving!

whitewidow

« Reply #73 on: November 18, 2006, 12:21:17 AM »
You asked if he juiced or was natural and I answered. Yes he loved qualudes... a bunch of us were hanging around Venice on the beach one day and here comes Casey higher than a kite and falls face first in the sand. Gets up with a look on his face like why'd they put that sand there where my feet were trying to walk.

what exactly is a Lude? is it just old timers slang for a vicodin or percocet?? I bet they got good pharma grade gear back then

tomr1976

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #74 on: November 18, 2006, 12:21:38 AM »
Here it goes, the guy who uses the same "insult" for months and now he can't even think of a response. What's it like being that slow, intellectually?

I think you mean "polemically".  Look it up.