Author Topic: the best leg workout ever by CASEY VIATOR...  (Read 7033 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: the best leg workout ever by CASEY VIATOR...
« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2006, 03:42:04 PM »
I agree. Even the lazy trainer Chris Cormier used to triset leg presses,hack squats, and leg extensions all for 4 sets of 20 reps with big weights. I am not impressed with Viator's physique.
Viator had a good physique but this "legend" about the "Colorado experiment" and all this HIT bullshit makes me laugh, he didn't do anything that any man training for a number of years should be able to do.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2006, 03:47:58 PM »
Viator had a good physique but this "legend" about the "Colorado experiment" and all this HIT bullshit makes me laugh, he didn't do anything that any man training for a number of years should be able to do.

Casey got all of his size before 19 years of age. After that he just got small.
just push some weight!

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2006, 04:01:08 PM »
Casey got all of his size before 19 years of age. After that he just got small.

ever noticed that the guys pointed to as the champions of hit didn't use it until they were already at the top of their game, then they got worse and worse?

body88

« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2006, 04:01:46 PM »
No... Way more ripped and detailed as he got older. Causing controversy on this site is one thing. Making retarded claims is another.

Comparing Casey to Ronnie is stupid. Ronnie is on way more shit than Casey ever was and trains one whole year for a single contest. Ronnie could  do this feat but he is also on of the strongest men to ever live. 99.9% percent of bodybuilder's could never touch that set. Done correctly with perfect form. Casey competed all year. He was strong as shit and you guys are talking smack to drum up controversy. That giant set is insanity and niether of you could do it with 100 lbs less on every exercise in the set. Flame away at me but  it is the truth.

davie

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: November 15, 2006, 04:06:42 AM »
No... Way more ripped and detailed as he got older. Causing controversy on this site is one thing. Making retarded claims is another.

Comparing Casey to Ronnie is stupid. Ronnie is on way more shit than Casey ever was and trains one whole year for a single contest. Ronnie could  do this feat but he is also on of the strongest men to ever live. 99.9% percent of bodybuilder's could never touch that set. Done correctly with perfect form. Casey competed all year. He was strong as shit and you guys are talking smack to drum up controversy. That giant set is insanity and niether of you could do it with 100 lbs less on every exercise in the set. Flame away at me but  it is the truth.

If i was walking about with casey viator type size and strength all the time id b pretty happy. And if thats considered looking bad, then fine by me!!

davie
It isn't the mountains ah

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #30 on: November 15, 2006, 10:28:58 AM »

damn that 3rd pic is freaky :o
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #31 on: November 15, 2006, 12:25:08 PM »
I'm going to try that leg workout. My next leg workout is this coming monday. I'm going to try it with the goal of exceeding the great Casey Viator in terms of intensity (definetely not weight!).

I'll write about it in my HIT log in the training section.
~

dizzleman06

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: November 15, 2006, 01:34:23 PM »
the only thing i haven't done is the extensions because they're worthless and a waste of time, i do squat/leg press supersets all the time.

if they were worthless why oh why would everybody  trying to develop detail in their thighs use them?  that is the stupidest thing I have heard on this board.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: November 15, 2006, 04:11:47 PM »
You did not even read it well honey, he first did leg presses, than leg extensions and only last squats.

I'm pretty sure Coleman using the same form (Jones was a form advocate) would not make it through this triset

My guess is that Coleman's heart gives out when he tries

Ronnie probably rests a good 10 minutes between sets when doing squats or leg press. Viators leg workout almost killed Arnold and Sergio.
The House that Ruth built

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #34 on: November 15, 2006, 05:10:17 PM »
Let's remember here folks that "sarcasm"/aka Squadfather is either True Adonis exercising one of his gimmick account addictions or the 14-year-old GetBig addict that clocks up most of the posts on that account.

Kid is 14 (at most) weighs about 110/120 lbs soaking wet and WILL NEVER post a pic. Ask Ron... he'll confirm it.

Don't feed the troll.

The Luke

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #35 on: November 15, 2006, 05:27:45 PM »
yeah my eyes are brown and my arms are 14 and a half, unlike some people on here i don't lie about my weight or measurments, "lord humungous", hahahahahahahaha, what a name. ::)

Ok sarcasm, you gym animal. ROFL!!!!
X

Whiskey

• Getbig III
  • Team Billy Of Peace
« Reply #36 on: November 15, 2006, 06:40:33 PM »
Let's remember here folks that "sarcasm"/aka Squadfather is either True Adonis exercising one of his gimmick account addictions or the 14-year-old GetBig addict that clocks up most of the posts on that account.

Kid is 14 (at most) weighs about 110/120 lbs soaking wet and WILL NEVER post a pic. Ask Ron... he'll confirm it.

Don't feed the troll.

The Luke
Whos the 14year old kid?

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 15, 2006, 07:02:56 PM »
Whos the 14year old kid?

sarcasm/squadfather. long story that's really pathetic.

tomr1976

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: November 17, 2006, 10:59:06 PM »

Don't feed the troll.

The Luke

indeed

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #39 on: November 17, 2006, 11:02:10 PM »
Yet, no one has seen this supposed "letter" and Sarcasm knows more about bodybuilding than the majority of people on here. Monster grasping at nothing.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 17, 2006, 11:14:59 PM »
Yet, no one has seen this supposed "letter" and Sarcasm knows more about bodybuilding than the majority of people on here. Monster grasping at nothing.

i like how the rebuttal to luke's claim that one of the many sarcasms is 14 is that sarcasm knows a lot. well duh, if there's one that's a kid, there could easily be another that knows his shit. but the fact of the matter is, it's better if he's 14 because then we can understand why he's an immature, pathetic little dumbass that has nothing better to do with his time than rack up tens of thousands of posts on a message board. if he really is one guy that's in his 30s? that's just pitiful.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 17, 2006, 11:17:00 PM »
This coming from a guy who spends the majority of his time online following said 30 year old around and trying to get back at him for insulting him. Do you realize how moronic you look? Your life revolves around a guy you'll never meet. I doubt Sarcasm even knows who you are.

whitewidow

« Reply #42 on: November 17, 2006, 11:17:22 PM »
viator trained balls to the walls-lol

tomr1976

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: November 17, 2006, 11:22:05 PM »
This coming from a guy who spends the majority of his time online following said 30 year old around and trying to get back at him for insulting him. Do you realize how moronic you look? Your life revolves around a guy you'll never meet. I doubt Sarcasm even knows who you are.

Of course you and your SQUAT circle jerk buddies have egg on your face for making "The Great and Almighty Sarcasm" (kiwi's words) the leader of your faction.  Monster self-pwnage.

BF, as Luke already said, Ron will confirm everything if you ask him.  Why don't you PM him?  That is, after you finish studying for your next exams up there at UConn...

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 17, 2006, 11:23:06 PM »

do you realize that "how i look on a message board" clocks about a 9 on my stuff-i-don't-give-a-shit-about-o-meter? maybe to you stuff on getbig actually matters, but to me it's just shit to do when i have down time, and laughing at a pathetic sack like sarcasm is primo entertainment. almost as much so as the guys like you who follow him around and spend half their time defending him.  ;D

whitewidow

« Reply #45 on: November 17, 2006, 11:26:33 PM »
I hear viator diet was not that great either- guy was just an animal-lol

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 17, 2006, 11:28:17 PM »
do you realize that "how i look on a message board" clocks about a 9 on my stuff-i-don't-give-a-shit-about-o-meter? maybe to you stuff on getbig actually matters, but to me it's just shit to do when i have down time, and laughing at a pathetic sack like sarcasm is primo entertainment. almost as much so as the guys like you who follow him around and spend half their time defending him.  ;D

Getbig is nothing more than a place for me to annoy people and have fun. I don't really defend Sarcasm either as he does a good job of causing you people to revolve your lives around him on his own.

tomr1976

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: November 17, 2006, 11:29:10 PM »

lmao.

Magoo, do you realize that BF lives at the V?  That speaks volumes about his intelligence and, frankly, sexuality.  After all, the V is full of explicit homosexual postings, stuff about semen ingestation, etc.  It's really quite telling that young college boy BF frequents that place.  He evidently has "epic" sexuality issues...

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: November 17, 2006, 11:30:15 PM »
lmao.

Magoo, do you realize that BF lives at the V?  That speaks volumes about his intelligence and, frankly, sexuality.  After all, the V is full of explicit homosexual postings, stuff about semen ingestation, etc.  It's really quite telling that young college boy BF frequents that place.  He evidently has "epic" sexuality issues...

*Yawn* Get some new material, it's hard to take you seriously when I keep thinking about the fact you backed down from TA after talking the talk for months. I suggest a new gimmick account.

tomr1976

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: November 17, 2006, 11:30:46 PM »
Getbig is nothing more than a place for me to annoy people and have fun. I don't really defend Sarcasm either as he does a good job of causing you people to revolve your lives around him on his own.

And how exactly do our lives "revolve" around him?  How, I ask, any more than your online life revolves around me, such that you feel the urge--nay, NEED--to follow me everywhere I go and post rebuttal after rebuttal to every post I make?  "Epic" hypocrisy.