Author Topic: Lee Priest, please critique my back, laugh at it even if you must  (Read 10545 times)

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
Re: Lee Priest, please critique my back, laugh at it even if you must
« Reply #50 on: November 16, 2006, 09:22:35 AM »
Ok, a few points. Thanks for all the information in your last two posts but it was far more than was needed. I'm sorry for the tragedies in your life but I didn't really need to know about them. Also, I never bashed your build, in fact I commended you for it. All I did was point out your attention whoring.

If you don't believe I lift then I really couldn't care less. This board brings no meaning to my life other than entertainment. In fact asking me to post a picture when I never bashed your build is borderline homosexual. Are you gay? Do you enjoy looking at men?

By the way, you're last statement is incorrect. Attention whores have esteem issues, they think too little about themselves and pointing that out isn't bashing, it's telling the truth. Same situation with True Adonis just minus 24 years or so.
EPIC POST...
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #51 on: November 16, 2006, 10:33:55 AM »
hey rooster....hearing your stories ...i think u are actually cool...nothing wrong with being cocky when u can back it up...thick traps too...what's your eating habits like?

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #52 on: November 16, 2006, 10:36:06 AM »
Really?  All the drugs?  Um, i've done 3 cycles in my entire life and that was back in my late 20's. At that time I was 270, still my arms were only 19 inches even then but my chest was 56 inches, I could bench 315 for 15 reps.

I did a bit of roids to help me harden up when I competed in my early 40's.

So 3 cycles, thats a huge amount?  In other words, why don't you know the entire truth before you put your cock in your mouth?
Bullshit your clean.

PB

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #53 on: November 16, 2006, 10:38:35 AM »
Old_Rooster  serious question - what drugs do you take to build youre body ?
If i'm going to take anything, Test & decca.
along with Protein/carbs/fat/fiber/water
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: November 16, 2006, 10:39:25 AM »
Ok, a few points. Thanks for all the information in your last two posts but it was far more than was needed. I'm sorry for the tragedies in your life but I didn't really need to know about them. Also, I never bashed your build, in fact I commended you for it. All I did was point out your attention whoring.

If you don't believe I lift then I really couldn't care less. This board brings no meaning to my life other than entertainment. In fact asking me to post a picture when I never bashed your build is borderline homosexual. Are you gay? Do you enjoy looking at men?

By the way, you're last statement is incorrect. Attention whores have esteem issues, they think too little about themselves and pointing that out isn't bashing, it's telling the truth. Same situation with True Adonis just minus 24 years or so.
The truth is, people that constantly accuse guys of being homo's, they are the ones that are in the closet.  you have homo on your mind way too much skippy.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #55 on: November 16, 2006, 10:41:08 AM »
Bullshit your clean.

PB
exactly! the last time he was clean there wasn't electricity......he's a life long juicer, esp with all his bragging about selling it......you know the king ;)

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: November 16, 2006, 10:41:55 AM »
hey rooster....hearing your stories ...i think u are actually cool...nothing wrong with being cocky when u can back it up...thick traps too...what's your eating habits like?
6 meals a day
Meal one, 8 eggs using 2 yolks scrambled in Pam spray.  1 cup oatmeal, handful of nuts.
meal two same thing
meal 3, piece of red meat or chicken, brown rice or sweet potato, large romaine salad
meal 4 protein shake, piece of fruit
train
protein shake, then hour later
lean red meat and a piece of chicken, large romaine salad

final meal, protein shake.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: November 16, 2006, 10:43:56 AM »
exactly! the last time he was clean there wasn't electricity......he's a life long juicer, esp with all his bragging about selling it......you know the king ;)

always a compliment when someone thinks you aren't clean.  i'm not huge dude, that in itself proves i don't juice.   i know how to diet right, perhaps you don't.  i've lifted 29 years, maybe once you lift that long you will learn you don't have to juice ALL THE TIME to have a good physique.

I understand you must be a newbie, in time, you will learn more about bodybuilding.  good luck.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: November 16, 2006, 10:45:32 AM »
Bullshit your clean.

PB

Hey, we all have our views.  I'll just assume like the other poster, you don't know much about bodybuilding.  If I juiced year round like you think I do, i'd be a hell of a lot bigger.

but thanks for the compliment thinking i juice year round.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Weez

• Getbig III
  • stronger than dirt
« Reply #59 on: November 16, 2006, 10:51:57 AM »
always a compliment when someone thinks you aren't clean.  i'm not huge dude, that in itself proves i don't juice.   

Wait a minute.....I thought that you said that you did juice.....man you really lost me, or did I just use this quote out of context? 
Cam ad mi

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: November 16, 2006, 11:06:34 AM »
always a compliment when someone thinks you aren't clean.  i'm not huge dude, that in itself proves i don't juice.   i know how to diet right, perhaps you don't.  i've lifted 29 years, maybe once you lift that long you will learn you don't have to juice ALL THE TIME to have a good physique.

I understand you must be a newbie, in time, you will learn more about bodybuilding.  good luck.
well you're def not big, but you talk a big game though.....size rules "bro" and i am def bigger, and stronger then you old wrinkled ass ;)

frankief1183

• Getbig II
« Reply #61 on: November 16, 2006, 11:10:10 AM »
::) Jesus here we go again "I earn this" "I date that" "I do the other". Remind you of anyone? When are people gonna learn, dont post on here if you are not prepared to be ripped !!

Yeah, he does actually remind of another old fool on his board.I guess all the old people suffer bipolar disorder and have huge self esteem issues!

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: November 16, 2006, 12:40:57 PM »
Critique my back, taken when i was 44.    Even crack a few jokes if you must, i'd love to be humbled by a pro of your stature!

NOTHING TO LAUGH AT LOOKS VERY GOOD...COULD MAYBE NEED BIGGER ARMS BUT THAT ALL COMES IN TIME AND ITS HARD TO JUDGE FROM A PIC TO THE REAL THING...BUT LOOKS GREAT TO ME.

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
  • Handicap stall is for dips you dicksock
« Reply #63 on: November 16, 2006, 12:42:04 PM »
NOTHING TO LAUGH AT LOOKS VERY GOOD...COULD MAYBE NEED BIGGER ARMS BUT THAT ALL COMES IN TIME AND ITS HARD TO JUDGE FROM A PIC TO THE REAL THING...BUT LOOKS GREAT TO ME.

hes 48 lee....lol time he doesnt have. Give him cycle advice

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: November 16, 2006, 12:48:34 PM »
hes 48 lee....lol time he doesnt have. Give him cycle advice

EVERYBODY HAS TIME...I READ HIS ARMS ARE HARD TO GROW BIG DEAL HE LOOKS GREAT IN THAT SHOT WE ALL HAVE BAD BODYPARTS JUST ASK ME OR THE PEOPLE ON HERE THEY WILL TELL YOU WHAT I LACK...:)

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: November 16, 2006, 12:50:00 PM »
you must be a newbie! this guys has 29 yrs, and numerous cycles under his belt.......maybe one you can be where he's at Lee ::)

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: November 16, 2006, 12:52:55 PM »
you must be a newbie! this guys has 29 yrs, and numerous cycles under his belt.......maybe one you can be where he's at Lee ::)

I WILL TRY

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #67 on: November 16, 2006, 12:58:32 PM »
He looks great, no doubt. But is head has overinflated itself dramatically and he is very cocky and very arrogant. Posting pics all over getbig for attention. Come on.   :-\

PB

voiceofreason

• Getbig II
« Reply #68 on: November 16, 2006, 01:02:27 PM »
He looks great, no doubt. But is head has overinflated itself dramatically and he is very cocky and very arrogant. Posting pics all over getbig for attention. Come on.   :-\

PB

its like another TA, but with muscle

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
  • Handicap stall is for dips you dicksock
« Reply #69 on: November 16, 2006, 01:07:52 PM »
EVERYBODY HAS TIME...I READ HIS ARMS ARE HARD TO GROW BIG DEAL HE LOOKS GREAT IN THAT SHOT WE ALL HAVE BAD BODYPARTS JUST ASK ME OR THE PEOPLE ON HERE THEY WILL TELL YOU WHAT I LACK...:)

i would like to "lack" as bad as you LOL....were do i sign up

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #70 on: November 16, 2006, 01:08:17 PM »
The truth is, people that constantly accuse guys of being homo's, they are the ones that are in the closet.  you have homo on your mind way too much skippy.

Says the guy that wants me to post my picture on a message board so he can look at my body.  ::)

You might want to rethink that position there Pops.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #71 on: November 16, 2006, 01:16:20 PM »
Quote from: superstarbillygram on Today at 10:33:06 AM
pretty sad all the juice and slin and your arms are 15"

i agree, with all the drugs this guy does you'd think he'd be way bigger.

No joke those are 18s...thighs

550 squats you claimed? hahaahahahahahaahah

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: November 16, 2006, 01:24:13 PM »
Decent physique there Rooster and props for showing your photos. Good traps especially and also delts too. Bit of work needed on the arms though but otherwise good stuff.  :)

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #73 on: November 16, 2006, 01:25:40 PM »
  I even ask Tonya to go with me when I take a piss and beg her to make comments about how thick my penis is while I pee.

GOOD GOD HAVE MERCY!!! WHERE IN THE HELL DID YOU COME FROM???

Lisa

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #74 on: November 16, 2006, 01:27:27 PM »
Quote from: Old_Rooster on Today at 09:58:56 AM
  I even ask Tonya to go with me when I take a piss and beg her to make comments about how thick my penis is while I pee.

GOOD GOD HAVE MERCY!!! WHERE IN THE HELL DID YOU COME FROM???

I think that was just after starting Flomax.