Author Topic: Lee Priest, please critique my back, laugh at it even if you must  (Read 10545 times)

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
Re: Lee Priest, please critique my back, laugh at it even if you must
« Reply #75 on: November 16, 2006, 01:28:23 PM »
I think that was just after starting Flomax.

:-\

Lisa

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #76 on: November 16, 2006, 01:35:19 PM »
NOTHING TO LAUGH AT LOOKS VERY GOOD...COULD MAYBE NEED BIGGER ARMS BUT THAT ALL COMES IN TIME AND ITS HARD TO JUDGE FROM A PIC TO THE REAL THING...BUT LOOKS GREAT TO ME.

Thanks Lee.   A good day has turned to a great day by you critiquing me.  Appreciate it and heck, i'm gonna put a 2nd picture of you up on my gym wall!
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: November 16, 2006, 01:36:59 PM »
No joke those are 18s...thighs

550 squats you claimed? hahaahahahahahaahah
Good grief, i'm 44 in that picture, the days I could squat 500 for a few reps, I was 29 YEARS OLD.  29!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: November 16, 2006, 01:38:19 PM »
GOOD GOD HAVE MERCY!!! WHERE IN THE HELL DID YOU COME FROM???

Lisa

I am MORK from ORK. na Nu na Nu!
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: November 16, 2006, 02:06:45 PM »
Lets be honest here, you all love me and are just giving me tough love.  thats my story and i'm sticking to it!
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
« Reply #80 on: November 16, 2006, 02:18:39 PM »
Lets be honest here, you all love me and are just giving me tough love.  thats my story and i'm sticking to it!

If you want "niceness" you are at the wrong board. Guys here are actually pretty nice unless you start getting a little too full of yourself. You have a nice build. If you are banging a 23 year old, well done. Making lots of dough? Great. However, I have news for you, nobody here gives a shit. You are coming off as arrogant and in need of attention. You might be happier at another board.

You want your physique "graded"? Fine, but posting pics from 4 years ago is like applying to a University with grade school marks. It doesn't make a lot of sense. Neither does claiming weightlifting numbers from the last century. 550 pound squats from almost 20 years ago? For f**ks sakes, at least have it be within the last decade.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #81 on: November 16, 2006, 02:20:49 PM »
Thanks Lee.   A good day has turned to a great day by you critiquing me.  Appreciate it and heck, i'm gonna put a 2nd picture of you up on my gym wall!

Pls. be considerate and wipe off any DNA from the pics before posting.

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #82 on: November 16, 2006, 02:56:49 PM »
But I am prepared.  How many times do i have to post this, its about the 20th time so far but here goes again.

When i get ripped on here, it brings a smile to my face and laughter from deep within me.   Thats why i'm here, to pass time, laugh and be laughed at.  I know its ridiculous for a 48 year old guy to be on a board like this, posting the nonsense I do.

I post pics of myself here because well, i think everyone should post pics of themselfs here.  If its going to be a board about fitness, i'd like to know at least that everyone here does at least make an effort to lift weights, diet right, live the clean life.

Only thing that irks me about these boards and those that rip on you, I always know that the ones ripping on you are people that don't even lift weights, couldn't tell you what the inside of a gym even looks like.   Never said i was mr. olympia, just that i'm hanging in there for 48 years old.

Want me to be honest?  well gee willikers its not as fun but here goes, my legs suck ass, always have, always will and I hate that about my body.  My arms don't respond well, well when i was younger i had big ass triceps but my biceps always were a bugger to try to add size to.    My chest responds semi good, my best feature was always my back, back responds better than anything.

And my best feature is I do know how to diet right for a contest.   One judge gave me be best atta boy i've ever had, told me 'terry you are never the biggest but you win your division for one reason and one reason only, you always show up in shape, so many here could learn from you that conditioning means a lot more than who has the biggest slab of muscle on them.

So for the haters, jezus, quit taking me so serious.  I'm a goofball character but  Ido offer advice time to time in the training section ad answer IM's when peeps are seeking help.  But then again, with so many buff folks here along with a smattering of Pro's, why would anybody seek my advice, I known I wouldn't.

SO HEAR ME CLEAR, I ENJOY THIS SITE TO MAKE TIME PASS BY and Tonya and me get a kick out of the flaming replies.

well thats great man, i come on here for a laugh too, but do you think anyone on here who you dont even know from adam gives two shits how much you claim to earn etc?
p.s. physique looks good mate

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #83 on: November 16, 2006, 05:05:58 PM »
I am MORK from ORK. na Nu na Nu!

::)

lisa

civello_06

• Getbig II
« Reply #84 on: November 16, 2006, 05:17:19 PM »
Critique my back, taken when i was 44.    Even crack a few jokes if you must, i'd love to be humbled by a pro of your stature!

Did you ever compete Rooster?Very impressed by your pics by the way.

Cold

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #85 on: November 16, 2006, 11:34:25 PM »
looking awesome Rooster.  ;D

whitewidow

« Reply #86 on: November 16, 2006, 11:36:33 PM »
your back is not bad- its your hair that needs some working on-lol :o

Robbie

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #87 on: November 17, 2006, 12:09:51 AM »
EVERYBODY HAS TIME...I READ HIS ARMS ARE HARD TO GROW BIG DEAL HE LOOKS GREAT IN THAT SHOT WE ALL HAVE BAD BODYPARTS JUST ASK ME OR THE PEOPLE ON HERE THEY WILL TELL YOU WHAT I LACK...:)

Lee lacks bi's and forarms... lol  ;D

marcos chacon

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • a muerte !
« Reply #88 on: November 17, 2006, 12:24:27 AM »
great back !!!! better than at least 90% of peoploe that post here !!!!

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #89 on: November 17, 2006, 12:32:40 AM »
EVERYBODY HAS TIME...I READ HIS ARMS ARE HARD TO GROW BIG DEAL HE LOOKS GREAT IN THAT SHOT WE ALL HAVE BAD BODYPARTS JUST ASK ME OR THE PEOPLE ON HERE THEY WILL TELL YOU WHAT I LACK...:)

A brain.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #90 on: November 17, 2006, 12:35:19 AM »
drokeroo...can we get some shots with you?...u seem to know what you are talking about.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #91 on: November 17, 2006, 06:04:27 AM »
Hey, we all have our views.  I'll just assume like the other poster, you don't know much about bodybuilding.  If I juiced year round like you think I do, i'd be a hell of a lot bigger.

but thanks for the compliment thinking i juice year round.
First off I know plenty about bbdg and I have done my share of show. Secondly, you do not need to be huge to be gased. You of all people should know that. Thirdly gramps, if you think you're fooling people here your sadly mistaken.

PB

Lugar

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: November 17, 2006, 06:13:34 AM »
look great bro......

What do your back routine look like?

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
« Reply #93 on: November 17, 2006, 07:53:53 AM »
drokeroo...can we get some shots with you?...u seem to know what you are talking about.

Someday maybe. At the moment I am too busy/going out of my mind with finishing up some loose ends in school and getting ready to move onto another. If I am going to post pics on here, I want to make sure they are good and that I am not so strung out worrying about other shit so I can take the criticism in stride.

I don't think I have ever ripped on anyone's physique, just attention-whore attitudes and bragging (like many others here). This guy looks alright, there is no question, however, when anyone on here starts bragging about making money and getting women, well I feel like I am in 10th grade all over again. He is like Derek Anthony without the death threats. It was old then, and is old now.

Anyways, I hope you saying it seems like I know what I am talking about was a compliment. I do know a few things, however, one of those is to NOT post on this board unless you are ready for a bumpy ride  :P

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #94 on: November 17, 2006, 02:59:55 PM »
i was being sarcastic ;)

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #95 on: November 18, 2006, 02:54:40 AM »
TATAS
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: November 18, 2006, 03:16:54 AM »
GOOD GOD HAVE MERCY!!! WHERE IN THE HELL DID YOU COME FROM???

Lisa

WOW,Lisa sure gets excited when someone posts pictures of an old cock.