Author Topic: Greg Anderson: Honorable or dumb as a rock?  (Read 1693 times)

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
Greg Anderson: Honorable or dumb as a rock?
« on: November 16, 2006, 10:29:56 PM »
If YOU were Greg Anderson, would you roll on Barry Bonds and testify to the feds or go to prison?  Personally, I think Bonds is a complete dirtbag but it one of the most gifted players ever.  I know him and Anderson are friends from childhood (supposedly).  If you'd been helping a friend get the sauce, charting what he takes for him, measuring the doses, injecting him, etc., and he was being investigated by the feds, would you roll on him or go to prison?

Hunter86

• Getbig III
Re: Greg Anderson: Honorable or dumb as a rock?
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2006, 10:33:09 PM »
nobody likes a rat, and if greg goes to prison it won't be to long i think but you probably know more about the case than i do.

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2006, 10:40:02 PM »
He'll likely go for 2 months to a year.

The worst part about this entire case is that all kinds of people associated with it are going to serve prison time EXCEPT for Bonds.  The 2 reporters who wrote the book on Bonds that was released last year are going to go to prison for not revealing their sources, and Bonds trainer is going to prison, but Bonds is not. 

The judicial system in this country just doesn't make sense sometimes.  OJ killed his kids mother by nearly lopping her head clean off and killed a guy who was there bringing her her glasses (supposedly) and he's been free for 12 years and is getting ready to cash in about $3.5 million for giving an interview and writing a book in which he is DESCRIBING how he committed the crime.   Bonds didn't murder anyone but he's obviously just as guilty as OJ.

Hunter86

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2006, 10:49:19 PM »

The worst part about this entire case is that all kinds of people associated with it are going to serve prison time EXCEPT for Bonds.  The 2 reporters who wrote the book on Bonds that was released last year are going to go to prison for not revealing their sources, and Bonds trainer is going to prison, but Bonds is not. 

The judicial system in this country just doesn't make sense sometimes.  OJ killed his kids mother by nearly lopping her head clean off and killed a guy who was there bringing her her glasses (supposedly) and he's been free for 12 years and is getting ready to cash in about $3.5 million for giving an interview and writing a book in which he is DESCRIBING how he committed the crime.   Bonds didn't murder anyone but he's obviously just as guilty as OJ.

I see your point but I see the flaw in judicial system being more so that all these guys are going to prison. Like I said anyone who talks is viewed in worse like than the criminals by the code of the streets.  I think the bullshit is why are they so hell bent on going after Barry it's they think he is the only MLB player to ever be on gear.  It's ridiculous, and then taking down peoople because they dont reveal their sources or wont turn on a friend (their doing what any real man woul do) is just wrong IMO

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2006, 10:56:19 PM »
If people saw the real numbers regarding guys in the NFL and MLB that have used over the past 10 years they'd be shocked.  I bet you it's 25% in MLB and 30% or so in the NFL...and that's being conservative.

Bonds and his swollen melon still crack me up.  You talk about a guy that GH did a number on.  The guy's head grew almost 2 sizes!!

Hunter86

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2006, 11:00:28 PM »
If people saw the real numbers regarding guys in the NFL and MLB that have used over the past 10 years they'd be shocked.  I bet you it's 25% in MLB and 30% or so in the NFL...and that's being conservative.

Bonds and his swollen melon still crack me up.  You talk about a guy that GH did a number on.  The guy's head grew almost 2 sizes!!

It's not just the pro's but I know and am friends with sevral NCAA football and baseball players
and I wont say what team.  but the team was at the last CWS and i'd say 50% of the team juiced possibly more as in player I dont know

whitewidow

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2006, 11:35:34 PM »
honorable.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2006, 12:41:39 AM »
If YOU were Greg Anderson, would you roll on Barry Bonds and testify to the feds or go to prison?  Personally, I think Bonds is a complete dirtbag but it one of the most gifted players ever.  I know him and Anderson are friends from childhood (supposedly).  If you'd been helping a friend get the sauce, charting what he takes for him, measuring the doses, injecting him, etc., and he was being investigated by the feds, would you roll on him or go to prison?

My guess is that they worked out some kind of deal so that Anderson takes the rap, and Bonds pays him off when he gets out. If I'm right, the question becomes: What's your price for doing the time?

whitewidow

« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2006, 12:43:37 AM »
My guess is that they worked out some kind of deal so that Anderson takes the rap, and Bonds pays him off when he gets out. If I'm right, the question becomes: What's your price for doing the time?

shit id do some time if the pay was right :D

BTw- thin lizzy is hot!

tomr1976

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2006, 02:24:30 PM »
pity bump for yet ANOTHER gay thread by "EgoCrusher"   ::)

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2006, 03:13:01 PM »
pity bump for yet ANOTHER gay thread by "EgoCrusher"   ::)

I thought it was all right.

I would have to agree that the last thing you want to known for in this world is a rat.  In my eyes it's worse than anything.  I bet Bonds will compensate him for his loyalty as well.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2006, 03:38:52 PM »

dude, those reporters should go to jail, they printed leaked grand jury info.  Imagine if it was some mafia trial and that leaked info lead to somebody being killed.  That shit is concealed for a reason, those pricks should go to jail for at least a few years.  Hope they get raped in prison.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2006, 03:47:11 PM »
I'm sure Barry is making it worth going to prison. :)

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2006, 03:48:34 PM »
He will most likely be taken care of for not talking...Because even after he gets out he still has the knowledge so there is still a threat there to do a tell all book or something...He will be paid to be mute...
Watching The Haters

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2006, 04:46:31 PM »
Anderson is hardcore. He won't rat out anybody to the pigs, and they hate him for it.

Greg Anderson for President
a

GTO KILR

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2006, 06:30:58 PM »
I know Greg personally, and he really is a good guy. He was doing a favor for a friend and got caught. He's not a dumb person. I just wish he would've turned me on to some of that stuff Damn it!!

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2006, 07:05:27 PM »
pity bump for yet ANOTHER gay thread by "EgoCrusher"

Tom, I OWN THAT ASS! 

First off, you posted in another thread that I had IM'D YOU requesting pics.  I released all power to the OWNER of the board, or even the mods, to post on here ALL PM'S that I have EVER SENT or RECEIVED to debunk your bullshit lies.  You would have been OWNED ENOUGH by that action, but you still won't move on.

Now, you chime in on a thread by me calling it "gay" when NO ONE AGREES WITH YOU!!!  NO ONE!  Not even your cum slave Alex23 is backing you up. 

I need to put a dog-collar on your fatass to be accurate in the level of ownership I have regarding you.  You are simply my BITCH, as is Alex.  I will get BOTH of you fixed in the next couple months, as BITCHES like you can't reproduce....it would be disasterous for the U.S.

Tom, why not just ADMIT that you are a lazy, flabby, pathetic looking, ILS suffering, cock blowing, Alex23 back-rubbing, Nancy Pelosi-worshipping, Micheal Jackson listening-to, twinkie eating piece of shit?

Alex23

« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2006, 09:25:04 PM »
Wow, monster obsession that just won't stop....get a fucking life...

Oh and tomr1976 is about 3½ times your size... ::)

tomr1976

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2006, 09:31:41 PM »
pity bump for yet ANOTHER gay thread by "EgoCrusher"

Tom, I OWN THAT ASS! 

First off, you posted in another thread that I had IM'D YOU requesting pics.  I released all power to the OWNER of the board, or even the mods, to post on here ALL PM'S that I have EVER SENT or RECEIVED to debunk your bullshit lies.  You would have been OWNED ENOUGH by that action, but you still won't move on.

Now, you chime in on a thread by me calling it "gay" when NO ONE AGREES WITH YOU!!!  NO ONE!  Not even your cum slave Alex23 is backing you up. 

I need to put a dog-collar on your fatass to be accurate in the level of ownership I have regarding you.  You are simply my BITCH, as is Alex.  I will get BOTH of you fixed in the next couple months, as BITCHES like you can't reproduce....it would be disasterous for the U.S.

Tom, why not just ADMIT that you are a lazy, flabby, pathetic looking, ILS suffering, cock blowing, Alex23 back-rubbing, Nancy Pelosi-worshipping, Micheal Jackson listening-to, twinkie eating piece of shit?

meltdown

Shut us all up and post a pic of yourself, TROLL...

venom gang.bronze

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2006, 01:26:05 AM »

guilty of what?  wanting to be the best athlete he can be?