Author Topic: ROLAND CZIURLOCK:one of the most under-rated bodybuilders of all time  (Read 8244 times)

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
Re: ROLAND CZIURLOCK:one of the most under-rated bodybuilders of all time
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2006, 11:40:29 AM »
Damn that cat is not half bad! His quads take away from the overall balance but amazing nonetheless!
just push some weight!

NJ_Slinky

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2006, 11:55:39 AM »
His '96 Olympia placing had to be political.  Let me see if I can web search for some comparisons.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2006, 01:41:12 PM »
His '96 Olympia placing had to be political.  Let me see if I can web search for some comparisons.

in 1994 he was way overlooked that top pic of the most muscular was from that contest and he placed 15th? seriously .

GreatFinn

• Getbig III
  • Havuja, perkele!?!
« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2006, 02:28:55 PM »
he was one of the most perfect bodybuilders of all time//he had the perfect v-taper,size aesthetics and still under-rated..maybe the judges were blind as f**k

You mean perfect y- taper ? Guy doesn't have a wide back, he has only overgrown armpits, and by the way; it is good to show him just like that, with photos clipped right below his thighs, because his calves look like chopsticks. His waist is narrow, and it seem to be even smaller when you look at his midriff- area?  Aesthetics? Just an average pro BB:er