Author Topic: Arnold Schwarzenegger will be on PBW - Feb. 12th!  (Read 44683 times)

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Arnold Schwarzenegger will be on PBW - Feb. 12th!
« on: January 22, 2007, 05:31:43 PM »
This is true - this is going to be a great interview!

7 Time Mr. Olympia Visits “Pro Bodybuilding Weekly”

After winning re-election as California’s high-profile leader, Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger takes a break from politics for a journey back to his days when victories came on a bodybuilding stage.  In a Special Presentation of “Pro Bodybuilding Weekly”, the 7-time Mr. Olympia champ joins Dan Solomon and Bob Cicherillo for a memorable edition of bodybuilding talk radio on Monday, February 12th.

Solomon explains, “Since we launched the show back in 2005, we’ve received countless requests from listeners who want to hear directly from the Governor.  We are honored that he accepted our invitation.” 

One of the most recognizable men in the world, Schwarzenegger will be the 6th Olympia champion to visit PBW.  Earlier this year, the popular one-hour show joined Sirius Satellite Radio and American Forces Radio to emerge as bodybuilding’s most wide reaching media outlet.  The show also airs on the affiliated stations of the Sports Byline USA broadcast Network and online at Bodybuilding.com, the world’s # 1 most visited bodybuilding website.  For more information, visit www.BodybuildingRadio.co m

Presented by Team MuscleTech and brought to you by Bodybuilding.com 

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
Re: ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER going to be on PBW 2/12 - Ask him a Q!
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2007, 06:14:08 PM »
will this guy be there also?

I'd bring up every statement of support Arnold ever made for Chimpy McFlightsuit and watch him try to squirm his way out of them.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2007, 06:19:24 PM »
Special 100% pure real pic''ED

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2007, 06:21:37 PM »
 yes that will be a sick interview..... Bbing .com shippimg really let me down!!!!
-

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger will be on PBW - Feb. 12th!
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2007, 06:27:53 PM »

After winning re-election as California’s high-profile leader, Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger takes a break from politics for a journey back to his days when victories came on a bodybuilding stage.  In a Special Presentation of “Pro Bodybuilding Weekly”, the 7-time Mr. Olympia champ joins Dan Solomon and Bob Cicherillo for a memorable edition of bodybuilding talk radio on Monday, February 12th.

Solomon explains, “Since we launched the show back in 2005, we’ve received countless requests from listeners who want to hear directly from the Governor.  We are honored that he accepted our invitation.” 

One of the most recognizable men in the world, Schwarzenegger will be the 6th Olympia champion to visit PBW.  Earlier this year, the popular one-hour show joined Sirius Satellite Radio and American Forces Radio to emerge as bodybuilding’s most wide reaching media outlet.  The show also airs on the affiliated stations of the Sports Byline USA broadcast Network and online at Bodybuilding.com, the world’s # 1 most visited bodybuilding website.  For more information, visit www.BodybuildingRadio.co m

Should be good. Don't fuck it up, Bob and Dan.

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2007, 06:44:28 PM »
Should be good. Don't f**k it up, Bob and Dan.

BOB: Let me ask you, Arnold. Now back in the day when you were winning your string of Mr. Olympia titles, there really wasn't anyone who posed that much of a threat to you.

ARNOLD: I remember that Lou Ferrigno...

BOB: But if you jump ahead to the 90s, the competition really becomes unreal. You've got Paul DeMayo, Chris Cormier, all those guys. Wouldn't you agree that it would have been much harder to win a pro card at that point?

ARNOLD: Well, if you look at...

BOB: I mean it's not even close. And then you've got the Internet with dumbasses like a certain jerkoff in Florida making cracks all the time. Anyone would have a hard time nabbing that elusive pro card, wouldn't you say?

ARNOLD: I'm not sure what this has to do with...

BOB: I'm sorry, Arnold. I'm afraid we've run out of time. I'm sorry that we didn't get a chance to talk about your steroid use... I know you were looking forward to a chance to put that on the record. But it's been an honor to have you on the show and I hope you'll be able to make it back sometime.

ARNOLD: Unfortunately, my doctors have said that...

BOB: I'd like to thank Dr. Navarro's Cosmetic Vein Removal Center for making it possible to bring you this no-holds-barred interview with the Austrian Oak...

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2007, 06:56:56 PM »
HOLY SHIT!! having Arnie on there is more relevant and exciting then all the guests of the past two years put together!!!!! Ronnie who ???...

this is fucking awesome!! good job guy for actually putting on a top notch guest and a living legend.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2007, 07:34:35 PM »
BOB: Let me ask you, Arnold. Now back in the day when you were winning your string of Mr. Olympia titles, there really wasn't anyone who posed that much of a threat to you.

ARNOLD: I remember that Lou Ferrigno...

BOB: But if you jump ahead to the 90s, the competition really becomes unreal. You've got Paul DeMayo, Chris Cormier, all those guys. Wouldn't you agree that it would have been much harder to win a pro card at that point?

ARNOLD: Well, if you look at...

BOB: I mean it's not even close. And then you've got the Internet with dumbasses like a certain jerkoff in Florida making cracks all the time. Anyone would have a hard time nabbing that elusive pro card, wouldn't you say?

ARNOLD: I'm not sure what this has to do with...

BOB: I'm sorry, Arnold. I'm afraid we've run out of time. I'm sorry that we didn't get a chance to talk about your steroid use... I know you were looking forward to a chance to put that on the record. But it's been an honor to have you on the show and I hope you'll be able to make it back sometime.

ARNOLD: Unfortunately, my doctors have said that...

BOB: I'd like to thank Dr. Navarro's Cosmetic Vein Removal Center for making it possible to bring you this no-holds-barred interview with the Austrian Oak...

So true! Let the man speak!

He's a true icon and fantastic representative of the sport.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2007, 07:38:14 PM »

Ron ask them if they could get me in that show at the same time. I have many unaswered questions for Arnold!
just push some weight!

AVBG

« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2007, 08:01:26 PM »
bump for Arnold

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2007, 08:20:25 PM »
wow no shit

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2007, 08:22:17 PM »
1. Ask him if he would Trade his 1970-1975 physique for Jay Cutler`s current physique?

2. What do you think of the look that Today`s bodybuilders are bringing to the stage?

3.  Why do you think Bodybuilding is not a prolific, money generating enterprise?

4.  How can we change bodybuilding to make it more acceptable, marketable, profitable and credible?

5.  Where do you see Bodybuilding headed without the Weiders?

6.  Will bodybuilding survive the next 10 years?

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2007, 09:48:32 PM »
Ron ask them if they could get me in that show at the same time. I have many unaswered questions for Arnold!

You know - I checked your request out - but did you know that they have a "Do Not Talk To" List, and you are right at the top of that. Unfortunately, you won't be on that show. But hey, give me a question that you want them to ask, and perhaps, they will ask it for you.

Like having them ask him to say "I'll be back". Like having them see if he can mimick Joe Weider like he has done in the past. Like having him actually talk about the Arnold Classic, which will be 2-3 weeks after his appearance.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2007, 10:19:48 PM »
You know - I checked your request out - but did you know that they have a "Do Not Talk To" List, and you are right at the top of that. Unfortunately, you won't be on that show.

"Ronowned" ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2007, 01:01:24 AM »
i have been saying this the day PBW started.the credit should go to me.go back 100 pages or so and i requested that arnie should be on this show.
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

smaul

• Getbig IV
  • Lets build some hurting bombs!
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2007, 01:02:44 AM »
i have been saying this the day PBW started.the credit should go to me.go back 100 pages or so and i requested that arnie should be on this show.

WAHAHAHA!  Credit should go to you should it?  Well done teh shadow!
It hasn't helped...

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2007, 01:06:00 AM »
WAHAHAHA!  Credit should go to you should it?  Well done teh shadow!
yes.i have been requesting this for a while now..its all because me.maybe indirectly but its because of me
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2007, 01:14:14 AM »
AWESOME JOB GUYS!!! :D

Ask him how often and how intense he is working out nowadays??

Ask him how they survived the 5 hours hardcore squat sessions back in the days, and if he would do everything the same again or if he thinks that they were overtrained all the time??

And please ask him how the hell a man can be a machine like he was to handle so many things simultaneously? We all know that BB is a very time-stealing hobby/job. I heard beside his pro BB-career in the 70s he simultaneously made millions as investment-broker and also graduated college (economy), all simultaneously (+5 hour workouts per day)??

smaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2007, 01:15:59 AM »
yes.i have been requesting this for a while now..its all because me.maybe indirectly but its because of me

I cant figure out whether you are genuinely deluded or just having me on...  ???
It hasn't helped...

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2007, 01:19:11 AM »
I cant figure out whether you are genuinely deluded or just having me on...  ???
just go back 100 pages or so..i was the first person here to recommend bob and dan that they should have this interview.so thank me dammit
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

AVBG

« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2007, 01:54:29 AM »
just go back 100 pages or so..i was the first person here to recommend bob and dan that they should have this interview.so thank me dammit

Get back on the phones you off-shore call centre monkey.

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2007, 03:52:24 AM »
`

Yeah and I suggested that a burger be called a Whopper and then Burger King stole my idea, I should get credit. >:(
I

smaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2007, 04:16:28 AM »
`

Yeah and I suggested that a burger be called a Whopper and then Burger King stole my idea, I should get credit. >:(

Dont you hate it when that happens?
It hasn't helped...

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2007, 05:52:28 AM »
`

give me some respect dammit >:(
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2007, 08:19:51 AM »
You know - I checked your request out - but did you know that they have a "Do Not Talk To" List, and you are right at the top of that. Unfortunately, you won't be on that show. But hey, give me a question that you want them to ask, and perhaps, they will ask it for you.

Like having them ask him to say "I'll be back". Like having them see if he can mimick Joe Weider like he has done in the past. Like having him actually talk about the Arnold Classic, which will be 2-3 weeks after his appearance.

That sucks! Did they give a reason why? I could make that show interesting since I know so much about the golden era and I am not afraid to ask some good questions. Who do I have to convince to let me on that show?
just push some weight!