Author Topic: This is the type of physique I strive for.  (Read 139227 times)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: This is the type of physique I strive for.
« Reply #100 on: April 29, 2010, 07:10:29 PM »
"ursus" outed as a schmoe, i knew he was talking too much

E
E

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #101 on: April 29, 2010, 07:14:22 PM »
Bay i know this is an old thread but your comments about capturing a single moment in time and being unrealistic are spot on.

After years of training I now stay as lean as i can and some days i can wake up shredded but those days i am depleted and so hungry that i can never hold it for long. Offseason pro's can look good but magazines give an unrealistic view of what you can look like on a day to day basis.

you have to find that balance with your body where you know exactly how many carbs will keep you full without making you hold a shit tonne of water thus avoiding the whole look great for a day, look water-logged for two, look water- logged and flat for one and then back to shredded for a day.
b

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #102 on: April 29, 2010, 07:17:21 PM »
That's a great everyday look, easy to maintain without a ton of gear.

::)

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: April 29, 2010, 07:19:18 PM »
Remember back in 2008 when Captain Equipoise said you could look like Alfonso del Rio "without a ton of gear"?   ha ha ha

Extract foot from mouth.  Lather. Rinse. Repeat.  ::)

Yes... I also seem to remember that Pavol Jabloniky was a realistic goal worth shooting for.  ::)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #104 on: April 29, 2010, 07:22:03 PM »

You guys are either retarded or don't train at all, 1) I said without a TON of gear, meaning small cycle - 40mg dbol a day, etc. if you think that's not possible , stop lifting and kill yourself.

the guy is NOT a monster just really stock and well proportioned I know guys like this that barely touch weights and don't use gear and eat like shit, go to a gym you'll find tons of guys with a stocky thick build but not crazy muscular.

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: April 29, 2010, 07:29:20 PM »
you have to find that balance with your body where you know exactly how many carbs will keep you full without making you hold a shit tonne of water thus avoiding the whole look great for a day, look water-logged for two, look water- logged and flat for one and then back to shredded for a day.

I'm getting very good at it but my metabilism can change every day depending on many factors. However i have found those days when i really look ripped i am starving and i have to go for junk food by meal 3.

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #106 on: April 29, 2010, 07:33:11 PM »
You guys are either retarded or don't train at all, 1) I said without a TON of gear, meaning small cycle - 40mg dbol a day, etc. if you think that's not possible , stop lifting and kill yourself.

the guy is NOT a monster just really stock and well proportioned I know guys like this that barely touch weights and don't use gear and eat like shit, go to a gym you'll find tons of guys with a stocky thick build but not crazy muscular.

Point is you don't get big AND lean without two things
1. 10+ years training unless you are a genetic freak
2. Plenty of gear

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: April 29, 2010, 07:37:42 PM »

Lol...not only is that guy huge, but his body composition screams Gear usage. How much is debatable, and dependent on a number of genetic factors, but needless to say, its probably s decent amount.

This is in no way realistic for anyone, trained or untrained, juiced or not.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #108 on: April 29, 2010, 07:39:25 PM »
fact is about 1% of the female population would find this guy attractive
guess that why hes walking around with a blue ball

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: April 29, 2010, 07:39:38 PM »
Yes... I also seem to remember that Pavol Jabloniky was a realistic goal worth shooting for.  ::)

YES!!!! I remember that assertion too; some clown here claimed he could look like Pavol--and that "it wouldn't be that hard" (if my memory is correct).  To me this is a classic getbig thread!  An axis of muscle idiots making nonsensical claims... then exposed and subject to ridicule they back peddle...  ::)

Look like Pavol? Sure! No problem! It's two years later and we've all been training (and juicing a teeny tiny amount) right?  So now we all look like Pavol.   :-*

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: April 29, 2010, 08:54:05 PM »
Bay i know this is an old thread but your comments about capturing a single moment in time and being unrealistic are spot on.

After years of training I now stay as lean as i can and some days i can wake up shredded but those days i am depleted and so hungry that i can never hold it for long. Offseason pro's can look good but magazines give an unrealistic view of what you can look like on a day to day basis.

Now, if you believe me about that, why don't you believe me about the other stuff I tell you guys?  ;D

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: April 29, 2010, 09:27:10 PM »
Is there really anyone in here who thinks Goudy is natural?  ::)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #112 on: April 29, 2010, 09:27:11 PM »
YES!!!! I remember that assertion too; some clown here claimed he could look like Pavol--and that it wouldn't be that hard (if my memory is correct).  To me this is a classic getbig thread!  An axis of muscle idiots making nonsensical claims... then exposed and subject to ridicule they back peddle...  ::)

Look like Pavol? Sure! No problem! It's two years later and we've all been training (and juicing a teeny tiny amount) right?  So now we all look like Pavol.   :-*

Just because you and a bunch of others have failed at realizing your bodybuilding goals and ideals doesn't mean others have failed as miserably as you, I always said gear was a prime factor in the equation, anything is possible you just lack the conviction and effort to come through with it, how do you think these other pro's did it?!! magic?! perhaps they're some sort of ultra elite genetic mutants from the old Soviet bloc that have been infused with myostatin blockers..

get real dude, anyone that tries hard enough for long enough can do it, look at Chick, it took him 20 years but he turned pro... look at Tom Prince off gear, would you ever consider he could look like he did at 300lb. contest shape !??!?

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #113 on: April 30, 2010, 05:12:11 AM »
Is there really anyone in here who thinks Goudy is natural?  ::)

Of course I am.

However maybe when I was younger I was very delusional  :-[

Earl you are the schmoe - 80% of your posts are justifying the 'sport' and the rest are commenting on Kev Lev's stuffed manties.

newmom

« Reply #114 on: April 30, 2010, 05:17:29 AM »
Ursus, your physique now is pretty impressive

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #115 on: April 30, 2010, 05:22:28 AM »
Ursus, your physique now is pretty impressive

Ty. What I meant initially was I want to look big and strong without being a clumsy big lumbering fool like many bodybuilders.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #116 on: April 30, 2010, 05:27:20 AM »
Huge without being supidly huge, powerful looking, lean without being stupidly lean and imo an aesthetic physique many can appreciate.

Seen this on the PL board does anyone know who it is? I am assuming a shot putter lol

yeah that's the minimum of norm "in shape" type of look  ::)

HAHA shiet.... oh well, I guess being a bad ass yourself you strive for even bigger things, it's never enough I suppose  :P

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #117 on: April 30, 2010, 05:31:48 AM »
I don't mean that that is the norm in most gyms.

I just mean he looks strong as hell etc without the bumbling awkwardness of Ronnie Coleman running on the beach in flip flops, Bob Chick getting winded walking on his $99 treadmill or Jay Culter failing miserably to do a chin.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #118 on: April 30, 2010, 05:42:21 AM »
I don't mean that that is the norm in most gyms.

I just mean he looks strong as hell etc without the bumbling awkwardness of Ronnie Coleman running on the beach in flip flops, Bob Chick getting winded walking on his $99 treadmill or Jay Culter failing miserably to do a chin.

qft

I see your point... but you look real good now... I guess I can only wish u luck... mind is a powerfull weapon but god made you with limits with a mind that has no limits... so I guess you have to strive to your physique in the better way, ungodly manner  ;)

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #119 on: April 30, 2010, 06:19:17 AM »
I see that kind of phsique looks good in a Tshirt ...
choice is an illusion

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #120 on: April 30, 2010, 06:24:47 AM »
the blue shotput is precious.  where's it manufactured?

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: April 30, 2010, 06:25:44 AM »
Huge without being supidly huge, powerful looking, lean without being stupidly lean and imo an aesthetic physique many can appreciate.

Seen this on the PL board does anyone know who it is? I am assuming a shot putter lol
I hear ya, but most top shot putters are HUGE men

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: April 30, 2010, 06:43:30 AM »
We can all look like this "without a ton of gear" right?  :D

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #123 on: April 30, 2010, 06:54:16 AM »
I hear ya, but most top shot putters are HUGE men

True, most are about the size of an average NFL offensive lineman. And in the 70's-80's, outrageously muscular. Just monsters.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: April 30, 2010, 07:20:14 AM »
Look ma, "without a ton of gear"!  ;D