Author Topic: This is the type of physique I strive for.  (Read 139058 times)

BayGBM

• Getbig V
Re: This is the type of physique I strive for.
« Reply #125 on: April 30, 2010, 12:07:08 PM »
Just because you and a bunch of others have failed at realizing your bodybuilding goals and ideals doesn't mean others have failed as miserably as you, I always said gear was a prime factor in the equation, anything is possible you just lack the conviction and effort to come through with it, how do you think these other pro's did it?!! magic?! perhaps they're some sort of ultra elite genetic mutants from the old Soviet bloc that have been infused with myostatin blockers..

get real dude, anyone that tries hard enough for long enough can do it, look at Chick, it took him 20 years but he turned pro... look at Tom Prince off gear, would you ever consider he could look like he did at 300lb. contest shape !??!?

Of course not.  And that is precisely the point.  These physiques are all built on lots of gear, tons of time eating, dieting, and training.  Your fatuous notion that it could all be attained without a ton of gear, easily maintained, and carried as an every day look is what we are mocking.  Even the pros can't carry it as an every day look; they bulk up huge and then get shredded over and over again.  One decent photo does not mean they look like that every day.  You needn’t argue the point any further; virtually everyone posting in this thread has burst your bubble. You have owned yourself out of existence. 

You can extract foot from mouth.  Lather. Rinse. & Repeat, but my guess is you won’t recover.  :'(

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #126 on: April 30, 2010, 12:42:33 PM »
Huge without being supidly huge, powerful looking, lean without being stupidly lean and imo an aesthetic physique many can appreciate.

Seen this on the PL board does anyone know who it is? I am assuming a shot putter lol
i strive more for this type of physique no homo.
F

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #127 on: April 30, 2010, 03:03:46 PM »
Of course I am.

However maybe when I was younger I was very delusional  :-[

Earl you are the schmoe - 80% of your posts are justifying the 'sport' and the rest are commenting on Kev Lev's stuffed manties.

90% of your posts are saying that you are a fan of a male beauty pageant and bragging about another man stealing your underwear multiple times

E
E

Cardfan

• Getbig III
« Reply #128 on: April 30, 2010, 03:27:32 PM »
refuse to read the 2-6 pages. Look at this dudes wrists. He's a big guy. Most don't have the genetics to pull it off. But you know that cause your track coach made ya gather towels, Sheila.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #129 on: April 30, 2010, 04:15:40 PM »
i strive more for this type of physique no homo.
Kellie Everts was gorgous when she was young. Obviously Arnold thought so too :D

nowdays not so hot  ;D  http://xhamster.com/movies/216187/kellie_everts_amp_the_world_039_s_hairiest_pussy_-_part_1.html

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #130 on: April 30, 2010, 06:14:59 PM »
Of course not.  And that is precisely the point.  These physiques are all built on lots of gear, tons of time eating, dieting, and training.  Your fatuous notion that it could all be attained without a ton of gear, easily maintained, and carried as an every day look is what we are mocking.  Even the pros can't carry it as an every day look; they bulk up huge and then get shredded over and over again.  One decent photo does not mean they look like that every day.  You needn’t argue the point any further; virtually everyone posting in this thread has burst your bubble. You have owned yourself out of existence. 

You can extract foot from mouth.  Lather. Rinse. & Repeat, but my guess is you won’t recover.  :'(

Agree with Bay...

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #131 on: April 30, 2010, 06:49:33 PM »

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #132 on: April 30, 2010, 06:54:04 PM »
BTW can I fully hold my head up and admit to my epic delusion back in 08.

I like your post devilsmile.

Sev - You have basically existed through the good work of St Vincent De Paul Charity and School Aid Romania charities. You should be thankful for Irish people.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: April 30, 2010, 06:56:01 PM »
BTW can I fully hold my head up and admit to my epic delusion back in 08.

I like your post devilsmile.

Sev - You have basically existed through the good work of St Vincent De Paul Charity and School Aid Romania charities. You should be thankful for Irish people.
here's my honest oppinion of irish people

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #135 on: April 30, 2010, 07:13:26 PM »
here's my honest oppinion of irish people

And this is Ireland's opinion of Romanians  :D

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/northern_ireland/8104287.stm

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: April 30, 2010, 07:14:33 PM »

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #137 on: April 30, 2010, 07:22:12 PM »
I am not even joking.

Tonight a Romanian walked past the bar I was working at with a guitar strumming randomly singing and begging. I have only ever encountered one Romanian in Belfast who was not a filthy beggar or tramp.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: April 30, 2010, 07:25:01 PM »
I am not even joking.

Tonight a Romanian walked past the bar I was working at with a guitar strumming randomly singing and begging. I have only ever encountered one Romanian in Belfast who was not a filthy beggar or tramp.
aparently romanians trump you size and strength wise twink

get lost

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #139 on: April 30, 2010, 07:29:07 PM »
I am sure there is a 15 year old kid stronger or bigger than me somewhere in the world. However as a general rule I will be bigger or stronger than 15 year olds.

Same applies to these thieves and tramps.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: April 30, 2010, 07:30:38 PM »
I am a bitter pasty irish
I agree

go eat sum soup and crackers "cracker"

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #141 on: April 30, 2010, 07:33:52 PM »
I like soup and crackers. That would be a tasty treat for me tbh.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #142 on: April 30, 2010, 08:04:23 PM »

the magazines of the past would have u think otherwise,,,,,that they look 24/7 that way,,u know what mag actually dissmissed the in shape 24/7 bber was the wbf mag lifestyles it showed the 13 guys untanned .softer,smooth,smaller than top form.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: April 30, 2010, 08:58:48 PM »
Agree with Bay...

Is that a first?  ;D

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #144 on: April 30, 2010, 09:03:44 PM »
Huge without being supidly huge, powerful looking, lean without being stupidly lean and imo an aesthetic physique many can appreciate.

Seen this on the PL board does anyone know who it is? I am assuming a shot putter lol

I know this is old and I didn't read the whole thread, but LOL at this guy not being stupidly huge. He's gargantuan. And getting there natural, or getting even close natural? ??? Oh my :D

I think ursus knows his steroids quite well by this point also. ;)

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: April 30, 2010, 09:39:28 PM »
I know this is old and I didn't read the whole thread, but LOL at this guy not being stupidly huge. He's gargantuan. And getting there natural, or getting even close natural? ??? Oh my :D

I think ursus knows his steroids quite well by this point also. ;)

Van_Bilderass read the whole thread.  It is worth it to see how delusional and out of touch some of the posters here are.  :D

That's a great everyday look, easy to maintain without a ton of gear.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #146 on: April 30, 2010, 10:11:57 PM »
Well, a gram or a gram and a 1/2 of Test, plus a few orals might be not that..... Oh never mind:).

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #147 on: April 30, 2010, 10:49:18 PM »
Goudy sounds like a school girl cum guzzler the way he is lusting after that musclebear.
P

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: May 01, 2010, 01:12:56 AM »
as I said many time before

Goudy uses AAS and lies constantly

maybe is a underachieving complexed dork and is trying to make himself more special

oh well...not the first one on getbig

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: May 01, 2010, 01:49:02 AM »
def on the sauce

come on Xerses ...don't be naive :)