Author Topic: Laser hair removal on gear  (Read 11566 times)

kevthekid

• Getbig III
Laser hair removal on gear
« on: April 10, 2019, 01:34:10 AM »
I’ve had a problem arise after the last 3 years of taking gear. My shoulders and back have become hairy as fuck, and it’s gotten to the point where it’s bothering me on a daily basis. I’ve tried shaving but it’s annoyingly to shave your back and shoulders daily. I’ve tried waxing and sugaring and I break out like CRAZY, I’m talking every hair follicle looks like a pimple, and with shaving I get razor bumps everywhere. It’s constantly making me miserable and I just wanted to know if anyone has done last hair removal on cycle or off cycle and how well it worked.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
Re: Laser hair removal on gear
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2019, 05:46:04 AM »
I’ve had a problem arise after the last 3 years of taking gear. My shoulders and back have become hairy as fuck, and it’s gotten to the point where it’s bothering me on a daily basis. I’ve tried shaving but it’s annoyingly to shave your back and shoulders daily. I’ve tried waxing and sugaring and I break out like CRAZY, I’m talking every hair follicle looks like a pimple, and with shaving I get razor bumps everywhere. It’s constantly making me miserable and I just wanted to know if anyone has done last hair removal on cycle or off cycle and how well it worked.

I use a trimmer... like the ones used in a barber shop for neck lines..takes it down to nothing and doesn't irritate skin..

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2019, 05:50:45 AM »
Stop taking gear and your problems are solved.

Tovarishch_Smert

• Getbig II
  • “A lie told often enough becomes truth.”
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2019, 12:47:31 PM »
Ive had laser hair removal done in my pubic areas.... i love having a silky smooth scrotum and sack! Silky smoooooth

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2019, 06:17:06 AM »
Ive had laser hair removal done in my pubic areas.... i love having a silky smooth scrotum and sack! Silky smoooooth

lol, u serious? if so, didn't it hurt?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2019, 07:03:56 PM »
My gf owns a clinic that does this (and other cosmetic procedures like Cool Sculpting, botox, etc..)

Yes it works.  No it isn't permanent.  It will come back to normal (whatever is normal for you that is) in a few years. 

It will greatly retard the growth of new hair, but gear is always going to have it return later on.

If you do decide to do this, I suggest you look on Groupon for discounts.    Not sure where you are located, but here in S FL it is very competitive.  You can get six treatments of a large area for about $299.  And you will need six treatments.  Or more.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2019, 07:05:08 PM »
lol, u serious? if so, didn't it hurt?

I think he is kidding.  However, the most painful areas to have it done are the upper lip and the upper finger/knuckle area.  Every tech I have ever talked to says this exact thing.

Tovarishch_Smert

• Getbig II
  • “A lie told often enough becomes truth.”
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2019, 12:58:51 PM »
I think he is kidding.  However, the most painful areas to have it done are the upper lip and the upper finger/knuckle area.  Every tech I have ever talked to says this exact thing.

I was being funny, but I am serious..... I did have it done. Its sexy, feels amazing, silky smooth, and the ladies love it... especially the ones that like to engage in a nice Rimming!

DerrickRigg.bber

• Getbig II
  • 6'2", 277lb. bodybuilder
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2019, 01:31:12 PM »
Did the waxing before. It lasted only 2-3 months at most.

Did the laser hair removal for delts and traps. Cleaned up real nice.

Now, maybe wax down once a summer.
F

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2019, 03:44:12 PM »
I use a trimmer... like the ones used in a barber shop for neck lines..takes it down to nothing and doesn't irritate skin..

Me too. Trimming is not only easier than shaving, it is safer. Also, there is a plethora of trimming equipment available so that it is easy to reach the normally hard to get to places, like one's back.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2019, 04:34:24 PM »
every few months my wife applies this cream to my back (like on the old infomercial).  I wait 10-15 minutes and then she scrubs it off with a warm wash cloth.  It actually feels really good.  Tingles a little and really feel the pores open up.  After I get in the shower and gently rinse my back.  It sometimes tingles a little more but never is painful.  The last time she bought a tube from Bed Bath & Beyond designed for sensitive skin and it was the best experience yet.  I'm due for another treatment but could very well be on the cusp of divorce and don't think she'd appreciate me asking.  If you have someone willing to do this, I recommend it.  For me every 2-3 months keeps me not looking like a sasquatch.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2019, 12:22:59 PM »
every few months my wife applies this cream to my back (like on the old infomercial).  I wait 10-15 minutes and then she scrubs it off with a warm wash cloth.  It actually feels really good.  Tingles a little and really feel the pores open up.  After I get in the shower and gently rinse my back.  It sometimes tingles a little more but never is painful.  The last time she bought a tube from Bed Bath & Beyond designed for sensitive skin and it was the best experience yet.  I'm due for another treatment but could very well be on the cusp of divorce and don't think she'd appreciate me asking.  If you have someone willing to do this, I recommend it.  For me every 2-3 months keeps me not looking like a sasquatch.

Hope you are able to work things out with your wife.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2019, 02:24:16 PM »

As Much as I Ignore & Dislike Your On line Persona
The Divorce issue isn’t Good to Hear - Hopefully you’ll both be able to resolve the issues
And Have a Good Marriage.

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2022, 11:59:10 PM »
I’ve had 1 session done the other month and just had another one yesterday….can definitely see a lot less if not almost no hair left on my upper arms, middle and lower back noticeably less, and my shoulders and upper back which is the worst, I’ve noticed a big decrease in hair and it’s a lot easier to shave and stays smoother for a lot longer when I do shave, I recommend this for sure, one less thing I’ll have to do every week

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2022, 12:12:27 PM »
Wish i could have laser.

My Scottish/Lithuanian skin can't handle it.

The places i went to told me they wouldn't even try it on my skin.

I'm hairy like a gorilla.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2022, 01:22:47 PM »
Once I heard laser was not permenant I passed. Back waxed and razor the rest.
T

TheFranchise

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2022, 12:11:29 AM »
Once I heard laser was not permenant I passed. Back waxed and razor the rest.

Exactly lol. Not going the laser route unless they make it permanent.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2022, 02:07:53 PM »
Exactly lol. Not going the laser route unless they make it permanent.

Just live long enough and you'll die from prostate cancer (according to Matt). My experience is that my body has become nearly hairless the older I've become. The few remaining hairs grow fast and get amazingly long but are very fine. My eyebrows grow every which way and also get very long. -Still can grow a beard in record time.

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2022, 02:44:24 PM »
Laser hair removal does not work, at least how it is used by most cosmetic surgeons. Even electrolysis is not performed correctly 99% of the time. Male body hair is very thick and if truly removed permanently with electrolysis should be very painful.

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2022, 08:01:38 PM »
If you have the means to do it, go for it. Shaving is so time consuming. I look like chubaka and have to shave every week. I hate and dread it. It’s a lengthy process that takes months to complete, but once done, your physique will look more appealing.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2022, 02:17:24 PM »
If you have the means to do it, go for it. Shaving is so time consuming. I look like chubaka and have to shave every week. I hate and dread it. It’s a lengthy process that takes months to complete, but once done, your physique will look more appealing.

I've always shaved once a month, but my current GF likes me hairy so i don't bother anymore.

Last time i went outside with my shirt off, there were Sasquatch sightings in my area. ;D

My chest/stomach and back areas are like a fine wool rug. You can get shit tangled up in my hair.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2022, 10:56:16 AM »

Nothing like a freshly shorn scrotum.  It's breathtaking, really.