Author Topic: Predictions and Conspiracy Theories  (Read 6576 times)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Re: Predictions and Conspiracy Theories
« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2022, 08:25:17 PM »
A 20 year prison sentence suggests she is a goner. If it sticks chances are this sentence will outlive her.

She'll only be 80 and has lived a rather well preserved life.  I hope she doesn't die in prison.  I hope when she gets out she drops dead of a heart attack while exiting the prison.  20 years for accessory to child rape is ludicrous. 

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2022, 07:54:51 AM »
She'll only be 80 and has lived a rather well preserved life.  I hope she doesn't die in prison.  I hope when she gets out she drops dead of a heart attack while exiting the prison.  20 years for accessory to child rape is ludicrous.
She is also getting credit for time served and can get more time shaved off for good behavior. My guess is she'll be out in 10. She got off easy.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2022, 10:12:26 AM »
She is also getting credit for time served and can get more time shaved off for good behavior. My guess is she'll be out in 10. She got off easy.

I predict 6 years inside, then home confinement for a couple.

All assuming she doesn't stab herself to death in the back in the next six months.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2022, 12:46:24 AM »

I agree. There is no prison sentence long enough to restore what those girls lost. Honestly, I am not sure these two and all their friends in crime were pedophiles as much as they were people who felt so privileged that they were above the law and entitled to take advantage of the vulnerable young women.

My comments about not taking responsibility extend to Maxwell's supporters who would rather blame Epstein for her actions. She was an adult. He may have been the devil, but she had a choice, and she made the wrong one. Not once but multiple times over many years. Oh wait, some say she was a victim because her father may have sexually abused her. Really? Where does it end?

Epstein's smug expression in photos of him still makes me cringe. Too bad the press couldn't post a photo of him in hanging slumped in his jail cell wearing the noose with all that smugness dead and gone. I say this and yet normally, I am not in favor of revenge. This case is my exception.

It is my wish that everyone who participated in this debauchery pay the price for their evil deeds. Sadly, I doubt this will ever happen.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #29 on: July 01, 2022, 07:09:22 AM »

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2022, 04:06:53 PM »

She should be publicly executed, today.

And every single person involved should have their name listed publicly.

It's obvious there were many high-level people involved.

Which is why the list will never be revealed.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2022, 11:45:53 AM »
Trump declares his candidacy in January 2023 and ultimately picks Governor Ron DeSantis, Senator Tim Scott, Senator Marco Rubio, or Mike Pompeo as his running mate.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 15, 2022, 01:38:04 PM »
Not a single person will be held accountable for the fascist raid of Trump's home for 12 hours by 30 FBI agents. 

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 16, 2022, 12:53:20 AM »
Not a single person will be held accountable for the fascist raid of Trump's home for 12 hours by 30 FBI agents.
Nope. It will only get worse. After the Alex Jones verdict they will be suing OAN, Foxnews and Breitbart. They are using the courts to fight their political opponents. This is 3rd world country shit.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 16, 2022, 05:03:00 PM »
Nope. It will only get worse. After the Alex Jones verdict they will be suing OAN, Foxnews and Breitbart. They are using the courts to fight their political opponents. This is 3rd world country shit.

Yep.  Banana Republic. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 07, 2022, 09:26:00 PM »
Trump declares his candidacy is January 2023 and ultimately picks Governor Ron DeSantis, Senator Tim Scott, Senator Marco Rubio, or Mike Pompeo as his running mate.

Adding Kari Lake to the mix.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 07, 2022, 09:26:25 PM »
I suck at predictions, but I think Republicans take north of 30 seats in the House and end up with 54 in the Senate. 

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #37 on: November 07, 2022, 10:19:54 PM »
I suck at predictions, but I think Republicans take north of 30 seats in the House and end up with 54 in the Senate.

Just 51 in the Senate and 218 in the House would deliver a William F. Buckley-esque “STOP!”

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 07, 2022, 11:30:40 PM »
Just 51 in the Senate and 218 in the House would deliver a William F. Buckley-esque “STOP!”

Yep.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 08, 2022, 01:11:27 AM »
Today is the day.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #40 on: November 08, 2022, 06:41:50 AM »

I’ll go with this as well.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 08, 2022, 07:31:07 AM »
who cares?

nothing will change either way

RINOs gonna RHINO

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #42 on: November 08, 2022, 07:36:23 AM »
who cares?

RINOs gonna RHINO

Its about stopping that demented old freak in the WH

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #43 on: November 08, 2022, 01:20:05 PM »

Bhanky does not squat 405...ever.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 08, 2022, 04:12:34 PM »
Goodrum will never stop being fat.

Rep House and Rep Senate

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 08, 2022, 08:13:33 PM »
Bhanky does not squat 405...ever.

;D

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 08, 2022, 11:52:57 PM »
who cares?

RINOs gonna RHINO
True.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 29, 2022, 01:55:38 PM »

Welp.  I did say I suck at predictions. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: November 29, 2022, 02:16:41 PM »
Welp.  I did say I suck at predictions.

Sometimes wishful thinking clouds our ability to accurately predict the outcome of an event. You should be happy that Republicans took back the house. In Georgia on December 6th or shortly thereafter, we will know how even the Senate will be... either 49 to 51 or 50 - 50 with the tie VP breaker in favor of Democrats.

Due to redistricting in Oregon, Democrats lost a couple of seats, but they still maintain a strong majority despite unprecedented Republican spending. A total of $50 M was spent on the governor's race which was very close between the winner Tina Kotex (D) and Christine Drazen (R).

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 29, 2022, 02:24:28 PM »
Sometimes wishful thinking clouds our ability to accurately predict the outcome of an event. You should be happy that Republicans took back the house. In Georgia on December 6th or shortly thereafter, we will know how even the Senate will be... either 49 to 51 or 50 - 50 with the tie VP breaker in favor of Democrats.

Due to redistricting in Oregon, Democrats lost a couple of seats, but they still maintain a strong majority despite unprecedented Republican spending. A total of $50 M was spent on the governor's race which was very close between the winner Tina Kotex (D) and Christine Drazen (R).

Wishful thinking?  Pretty much every polling service got it wrong. 

I'm not happy that people like Whitmer in Michigan shut down the schools, lied about it, and still got reelected.  That New York got it wrong.  That the governor-elect in Arizona refused to debate and still won.  That we elected a clearly brain injured person in Fetterman.  That there was very little accountability for the horrible past two years.

I don't care about the Republican Party.  They suck.  But at present they are the only buffer between the nuts in the Democrat Party and the rest of the country.