Author Topic: Covid 19 - Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China  (Read 422180 times)

Flexacon

• Getbig V
Re: Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China
« Reply #850 on: April 13, 2020, 02:53:24 PM »

That's the kind of stuff these people say when they need funding.

Instead...judge them by their deeds....they never developed a vaccine for SARS the first go around.

Covid-19(aka SARS v2) is mutating as it hits the mass population - I'll believe it when I see it when it comes to a lasting, one shot vaccine.

https://www.thailandmedical.news/news/must-read-covid-19-crisis-unlikely-to-end-in-the-next-few-years,-eight-distinct-mutated-strains-identified-with-different-clinical-manifestations

Yeah, gotta agree. Can't see a there being a vaccine this year and we'll be lucky if we see one in 2021.

A mutating virus favours milder strains so that isn't necessarily a bad thing.

The doomsday scenario would be the covid19 virus combining with another virus in an infected host and a new super virus being born

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #851 on: April 13, 2020, 08:45:34 PM »
Lack of funding I suppose.

And a vaccine for SARS won't work on Covid19

I never said it would.

They are genetically related...so all the research on SARS 1 since 2003 should have yielded a vaccine - if one was possible.

Spanish Flu died out after 2 seasons. There was never a vaccine. This will be seasonal to some extent as well.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #852 on: April 14, 2020, 10:09:29 AM »
    Trump and states battle over who decides on reopening   REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY HERE - END RESULT STILL GETTING OPEN SOONER THAN FAUCI SAYS
    European cases (Germany, Spain) continued to slide
    G7 calls for debt standstill for poor countries
    Russia reports another record jump in new cases
    NY coronavirus cases pass 200k
    Cuomo reports 778 new NY deaths
    Italy reports smallest jump in new cases in more than a month
    Cuomo says he would disobey Trump order to reopen economy if it endangered his state   MAKES CUOMO LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT
    China reports another 89 new infections
    US Dept. of Ag prepares to unveil coronavirus farm bailout
    Trump says US will have 'fewer than 100k' deaths
    IMF calls for global economy to contract 3% in 2020    THIS IS THE REAL FALLOUT OF CV19 COULD BE WAR OVER THIS
    Florida surgeon general says social distancing should continue until a vaccine is released   NUTTY IDEA TO CLOSE SOME BUSINESS SECTORS FOR WHO KNOWS HOW LONG
    Cali pastors sue state to reopen churches
    Iran plans to divest 10% of Shasta as selloff of state assets begins
    Sweden deaths cross 1k
    UK department of health reports 778 new deaths
    NATO warns supply chains of important medical supplies should be moved out of 'non-member' states

friedchickendinner

• Getbig IV
  • I've had it
« Reply #853 on: April 14, 2020, 10:13:45 AM »

I never said it would.

They are genetically related...so all the research on SARS 1 since 2003 should have yielded a vaccine - if one was possible.

Spanish Flu died out after 2 seasons. There was never a vaccine. This will be seasonal to some extent as well.

Who would want a vaccine for SARS and why?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #854 on: April 14, 2020, 10:15:12 AM »
Who would want a vaccine for SARS and why?

friedchickendinner

• Getbig IV
  • I've had it
« Reply #855 on: April 14, 2020, 10:18:30 AM »
It's a legitimate question.

SARS = affected hardly any countries. few deaths.

Why would anyone put millions of dollars into a vaccine for that?

How is that one any level compared to what we got going today with the Covid19?

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #856 on: April 14, 2020, 10:34:15 AM »
In for some drama?

STEP 1: Grab a cup of coffee.
STEP 2: Click the Instagram app.
STEP 3: Type “Bill Gates”.
STEP 4: Read the comments on his last Instagram post.

They keep deleting comments but people come back for more.

If he ever considered being president, I guess this is a little taste 😂

I could only imagine Trump thinking to himself: that’s nothing, Bill.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #857 on: April 14, 2020, 11:07:00 AM »
In for some drama?

STEP 1: Grab a cup of coffee.
STEP 2: Click the Instagram app.
STEP 3: Type “Bill Gates”.
STEP 4: Read the comments on his last Instagram post.

They keep deleting comments but people come back for more.

If he ever considered being president, I guess this is a little taste 😂

I could only imagine Trump thinking to himself: that’s nothing, Bill.

Bill Gates has the end in mind, and obviously that end is already so well developed that the space between then and now is unimportant to him.

He has no regard for the optics of his messaging at this point. He couldn't as what he is saying is very bold. You have to ask yourself why does he not care?

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #858 on: April 14, 2020, 11:33:50 AM »
It's a legitimate question.

SARS = affected hardly any countries. few deaths.

Why would anyone put millions of dollars into a vaccine for that?

How is that one any level compared to what we got going today with the Covid19?

Because a lot of scientists in the field knew there was the potential for a sars type virus causing a pandemic in the near future. They knew this by looking at the different coronaviruses that existed in animals at the time, particularly bats. They were largely ignored by western governments, but hollywood did make very accurate a movie about it..

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #859 on: April 14, 2020, 12:03:07 PM »

Bill Gates has the end in mind, and obviously that end is already so well developed that the space between then and now is unimportant to him.

He has no regard for the optics of his messaging at this point. He couldn't as what he is saying is very bold. You have to ask yourself why does he not care?

Bill gates truly believes man will soon invent AI which will in turn invent a cure for death. He thinks its happening in his lifetime (for the super wealthy anyway.) The future according to him will not be possible with 7 billion people all living forever as there arent natural resources to support everyone. So, to him, its a simple equation- reduce the global population=living forever (for him.)

I am not joking.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #860 on: April 14, 2020, 04:46:33 PM »
NYC Adds Nearly 4,000 People Who Never Tested Positive To Coronavirus Death Tolls >:(

https://dailycaller.com/2020/04/14/nyc-numbers-coronavirus-death-toll/

New York City added nearly 4,000 people who never tested positive for the coronavirus to its death toll Tuesday, bringing coronavirus-related deaths in the city to around 10,000 people.

The city decided to add 3,700 people to its death tolls, who they “presumed” to have died from the virus, according to a report from The New York Times. The additions increased the death toll in the U.S. by 17%, according to the Times report, and included people who were suffering from symptoms of the virus, such as intense coughing and a fever. (RELATED: How The Coronavirus Is Infecting Americans’ Civil Liberties)

The Times stated:

-----------------------------

“A limited number of tests have been available, and until now, only deaths where a person had tested positive were counted among those killed by the virus in New York.”

“Breaking News: New York City’s coronavirus death toll soared past 10,000 after officials added more than 3,700 people who had never tested positive for the virus but were presumed to have died of it. https://t.co/NXpgwwltWi

“— The New York Times (@nytimes) April 14, 2020”

-----------------------------

The report stated that Democratic New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio decided over the weekend to change the way the city is counting deaths.

“In the heat of battle, our primary focus has been on saving lives,” de Blasio press secretary Freddi Goldstein told the Times.“ As soon as the issue was raised, the mayor immediately moved to release the data.”

The Times report added that health officials have had difficulty counting the exact number of deaths, because of the demographics who have been hit the hardest by the virus.

“Public health officials say that counting the dead from a pandemic disease like Covid-19 presents difficulties because many of those who die are older or suffering from other serious health conditions,” they wrote. “And the full effects of the outbreak on mortality in New York City, and around the country, could take many more months to study and understand.”

New York City is not the only city in the U.S. to include presumptive coronavirus deaths in their total. Several health departments in Ohio announced last week that they were going to begin including people who they “suspected” of having the virus. (RELATED: FLASHBACK: Jan. 21: Fauci Says Coronavirus ‘Not A Major Threat’ To U.S.)

Top White House coronavirus adviser Dr. Anthony Fauci dismissed concerns last week over inflated coronavirus death counts as a  “conspiracy theory.”

Am I the only one sick of this dirtbag?

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #862 on: April 14, 2020, 08:33:50 PM »
NYC Adds Nearly 4,000 People Who Never Tested Positive To Coronavirus Death

It isn't dons blindly. They go through the records and tests and then determine if the patient matches the symptoms.

There are STACKS of people who were not diagnosed or given a false negative.  Or would you prefer the US to act like China and understate the numbers?

People can't be outraged when it's under reported and then outraged when they try to rectify it.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #863 on: April 14, 2020, 09:32:05 PM »
Lack of funding I suppose.

And a vaccine for SARS won't work on Covid19

SARS CO 19 is what makes COVID 19, so it’s a starting point for the sequence.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #864 on: April 14, 2020, 10:08:53 PM »
SARS CO 19 is what makes COVID 19, so it’s a starting point for the sequence.

Honestly I'm glad you guys replied.

File under "I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you"

friedchickendinner

• Getbig IV
  • I've had it
« Reply #865 on: April 15, 2020, 01:11:08 AM »

Honestly I'm glad you guys replied.

File under "I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you"

I still dont get it.

But I think what youre saying is that it would be a huge advantage to have a sars vaccine as it would easily be modified to work for the covid19 too.

How do we know this would be the case?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #866 on: April 15, 2020, 09:41:44 AM »
"In early February, Director-General of the World Health Organization Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus re-iterated this in a statement in which he said that travel restrictions “can have the effect of increasing fear and stigma.”

Right up until the end of February, the WHO continued “to advise against the application of travel or trade restrictions to countries experiencing COVID-19 outbreaks,” despite the rapid spread of the disease.

It has now been revealed that medical experts who were urging countries to impose border controls were silenced."

https://summit.news/2020/04/15/who-blocked-doctors-from-urging-border-controls-to-stop-spread-of-coronavirus/

TRUMP IS CORRECT TO DE-FUND THIS OUTFIT.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #867 on: April 15, 2020, 04:28:44 PM »
It isn't dons blindly. They go through the records and tests and then determine if the patient matches the symptoms.

There are STACKS of people who were not diagnosed or given a false negative.  Or would you prefer the US to act like China and understate the numbers?

People can't be outraged when it's under reported and then outraged when they try to rectify it.

Bullshit.

Here is the truth.

Want to know why they are falsely inflating the death toll numbers for Chinese Wuhan virus?

There are two reasons:

1. To try and hurt President Trump. The more deaths that can be pinned on Chinese Wuhan virus, the more they think it will hurt him.

2. Money. If a Medicare patient is diagnosed with non-Chinese Wuhan virus pneumonia, then the hospital receives a one-time Medicare lump-sum payment of $4600. However, if that Medicare patient is diagnosed with Chinese Wuhan virus pneumonia, the Medicare coverage is a one-time payment of $13,000. And if the hospital uses a ventilator on the Chinese Wuhan virus patient, the one-time payment is $39,000.

This information comes from Minnesota State Senator Dr. Scott Jensen.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #868 on: April 15, 2020, 08:32:24 PM »
    Global confirmed COVID-19 cases pass 2m
    US death toll tops 30k
    Singapore reports another record jump in new cases
    Idaho extends stay at home order until April 30
    UK reports daily data
    NYC mayor says normalcy might not return until September   :o
    Lombardy wants to start reopening May 4
    Jay Inslee says WA lockdown will remain in place until May 4
    LA Mayor says city likely won't allow concerts, shows, sporting events until next year    :o
    France reports 1,483 deaths, highest single-day jump yet
    IMF + WB agree to unprecedented debt-cancellation plan
    Russia reports record-breaking new case batch
    Cuomo says NY to begin antibody testing this week
    NY will require ppl to wear masks on public transit   :o
    Treasury to print Trump's signature on stimulus checks
    Wild animals return to the streets of Wales
    South Korea holds legislative elections
    European Commission releases 'guidance' for EU states plotting a reopening
    World Bank and IMF hold virtual meetings
    Spain reports biggest jump in new cases in nearly a week
    Iran reports lowest number of new cases in a month

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #869 on: April 15, 2020, 08:35:20 PM »
"There is increasing confidence that COVID-19 likely originated in a Wuhan laboratory not as a bioweapon, but as part of China's effort to demonstrate that its efforts to identify and combat viruses are equal to or greater than the capabilities of the United States, multiple sources who have been briefed on the details of early actions by China's government and seen relevant materials tell Fox News.

This may be the "costliest government coverup of all time," one of the sources said.

The sources believe the initial transmission of the virus was bat-to-human, and that "patient zero" worked at the laboratory, then went into the population in Wuhan.

The “increasing confidence” comes from classified and open-source documents and evidence, the sources said. Fox  News has requested to see the evidence directly."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/coronavirus-wuhan-lab-china-compete-us-sources

This story has been floating on the fringes for months and is now picking up steam.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #870 on: April 15, 2020, 09:38:03 PM »

So why are they only going back to March 10? Why not go all the way back through February? Surely there were people during that month who displayed those same symptoms.

The reason they aren’t is because public officials would be held liable as there were no social distancing guidelines in place during that month.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #871 on: April 15, 2020, 10:36:00 PM »
"There is increasing confidence that COVID-19 likely originated in a Wuhan laboratory not as a bioweapon, but as part of China's effort to demonstrate that its efforts to identify and combat viruses are equal to or greater than the capabilities of the United States, multiple sources who have been briefed on the details of early actions by China's government and seen relevant materials tell Fox News.

This may be the "costliest government coverup of all time," one of the sources said.

The sources believe the initial transmission of the virus was bat-to-human, and that "patient zero" worked at the laboratory, then went into the population in Wuhan.

The “increasing confidence” comes from classified and open-source documents and evidence, the sources said. Fox  News has requested to see the evidence directly."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/coronavirus-wuhan-lab-china-compete-us-sources

This story has been floating on the fringes for months and is now picking up steam.

Yep.

The big story on FOX NEWS tonight.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #872 on: April 16, 2020, 02:21:13 PM »
The species of animal supposedly responsible for Covid-19 via the Wuhan biolab...the Greater Horseshoe Bat.

Germany reports jump in new cases, deaths
    Spain reports most new cases in a week
    North Dakota releases plan to reopen state May 1
    US case total passes 650k
    France confirms 17k new cases in one day.
    Turkey releases mafia boss from prison
    Global Times editor denies report about leak from Wuhan lab
    Trump reschedules tonight's press conference for 6pmET
    Switzerland unveils bailout package
    Singapore reports another record daily jump as 2nd wave arrives
    Italy reports slight rise in new cases, pullback in deaths
    NJ reports jump in cases
    Phil Murphy opens investigation into nursing home deaths
    Details of Trump's reopening guidelines are leaking out
    Cali gov says Trump said "what we were hoping to hear"
    More promising reports about remdesivir
    Sweden reports another alarming jump
    Chinese factories on verge of second shutdown
    France coronavirus-linked deaths fall for first time in 4 days
    UK health minister says it's too early to end lockdown as measures set to be extended
    Trump set to release reopening 'guidelines' some time after 3pmET
    Belgium reports more than 1k new cases
    UK extends lockdown by "at least" 3 weeks
    Macron says EU may collapse unless "coronabonds" happen
    7 Midwestern states drop guidelines for reopening economy
    Britain crosses 100k case threshold
    European Commission President apologizes to Italy
    Russia's streak of record new cases stretches to 5th day
    Japan expands state of emergency to cover whole country
    Cuomo reports 606 more deaths in NYS
    UK planning to announce lockdown extension today
    Party of South Korean president wins 180 of 300 seats in legislative vote
    President Trump to unveil plan to reopen economy Thursday

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #873 on: April 16, 2020, 02:40:08 PM »
People kills & eats bats (flying foxes) for ever ................Aussie Abo boomerang is created for hunting bats  ;)

Millions of them in Australia, but protected !. In 60's people use to shoot them.

It's lab's created virus !.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #874 on: April 16, 2020, 04:03:31 PM »
So why are they only going back to March 10? Why not go all the way back through February? Surely there were people during that month who displayed those same symptoms.

The reason they aren’t is because public officials would be held liable as there were no social distancing guidelines in place during that month.

No. It's because they are investigating deaths, not diagnosis and by the 10th of March the ramp in cases had kicked upwards.

Have you bothered to look at the data?

By end of Feb there was 60 cases. From March 10th to end of March it went from 1,000 to 180,000.

On top of this, Jan and Feb total deaths are on trendline.

But your logic is they are super worried about the 60 cases..... not the 180,000 cases......  

My logic is why waste precious time and resources analysing a time period that will bear little to no fruit. It is far more productive to analyse a time period of a peak in cases and also where enough time has passed where early diagnosed patients would albe at a point of recovery or death.

Dude, you need to stop shooting from the hip all the time. You are making answers up to fit your own belief that this is a hoax.