Author Topic: Covid 19 - Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China  (Read 421902 times)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China
« Reply #900 on: April 21, 2020, 10:04:32 AM »
This was posted by a nurse on another notable forum.

As a Registered Nurse with 41 years of experience I understand clearly that the only way to determine CAUSE OF DEATH is after a complete, scientific  AUTOPSY, and with the decedent's complete medical history.  To declare that 37,000 people are dead from a COVID-19 "virus" based on symptoms only, i.e.,  "fever,  cough,  short of breath,  a "cloudy chest x-ray", a "positive" nasal swab....is not only negligent, but gross malpractice at best !!    From the beginning of ALL of this, to the moment these words are falling onto this screen...you have NOT HEARD A SINGLE WORD, OR QUESTION ASKED ABOUT....AUTOPSIES ON A SINGLE DEATH !!  You should be asking yourself...."WHY?"   In particular, during a PANDEMIC situation,  you WANT TO KNOW THE CAUSE OF DEATH !

Because it’s not about the virus. It never was.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #902 on: April 21, 2020, 11:44:10 AM »
:

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #903 on: April 21, 2020, 12:33:23 PM »
It’s glorified flu

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #904 on: April 21, 2020, 04:14:06 PM »
Because it’s not about the virus. It never was.

What we need now is a world government and currency to save us from this global disaster.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #905 on: April 21, 2020, 04:24:41 PM »
It’s glorified flu

Coach,

NYPD has lost 29 employees to COVID, from 3-26-20 to 4-21-20.  That is 29 employees in 27 days.  These are not individuals living in a nursing home, these are working class people.  You really think it's a glorified flu?   ???

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #906 on: April 21, 2020, 07:03:30 PM »
US records lowest coronavirus-related deaths in 2 weeks.

https://www.foxnews.com/health/us-records-lowest-coronavirus-related-deaths-in-2-weeks

Monday marked the lowest number of coronavirus-related fatalities in the U.S. in two weeks, just days after the number of deaths had spiked to 4,591 in a single day. According to Johns Hopkins University, the U.S. lost 1,433 people to coronavirus on April 20, adding to the overall death toll of 42,364.

According to the data, nearly 93 percent of all U.S. deaths from the pandemic have occurred in the past three weeks, 44 percent of which have occurred over the last seven days. But after several sharp spikes last week, the number seems to be slowing, with the data reflecting an average of 600 less deaths than previous days.

The news comes as several states begin cautiously plotting out plans to slowly reopen businesses as early as the end of this week. Georgia, which as of Tuesday had 19,398 cases and at least 774 deaths, will reopen gyms, hair salons and other businesses beginning on Friday.

Gov. Brian Kemp, who earlier this month ordered Georgia's schools to remain closed for the rest of the 2019-20 school year, said Monday that his state would expand COVID-19 testing and that hospitals were in a position to resume elective surgeries after securing necessary protective personal equipment.

"Given the favorable data, enhanced testing, and approval of our healthcare professionals, we will allow gyms, fitness centers, bowling alleys, body art studios, barbers, cosmetologists, hair designers, nail care artists, estheticians, their respective schools and massage therapists to reopen their doors this Friday," Kemp said.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #907 on: April 21, 2020, 07:46:21 PM »
Coach,

NYPD has lost 29 employees to COVID, from 3-26-20 to 4-21-20.  That is 29 employees in 27 days.  These are not individuals living in a nursing home, these are working class people.  You really think it's a glorified flu?   ???

Something is rotten in the state of Denmark...errr NYC.

Either the viral load can build due to repeated exposure or something else....air pollution? Is there some biolab grade version of this thing in NYC?

I mean nothing odd and unexplained has ever happened in NYC before or anything...except for that other "greatest disaster" we had that took away our freedom and ruined the economy.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #908 on: April 21, 2020, 08:55:42 PM »
Stay home and die in your bed cowards.
a

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #909 on: April 21, 2020, 10:11:07 PM »
Coach,

People die. Get over it. Your miniscule sample is LOL

seriously- LOL

the overwhelming majority DONT EVEN NOTICE THEY HAVE IT

get real with your extrapolative detective skills

Heres a magic number for you to figure out- three years. See if you can figure that one out. If you can you will realize (quickly) that this covid nobsense is exactly that.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #910 on: April 21, 2020, 10:30:36 PM »

Something is rotten in the state of Denmark...errr NYC.

Either the viral load can build due to repeated exposure or something else....air pollution? Is there some biolab grade version of this thing in NYC?

I mean nothing odd and unexplained has ever happened in NYC before or anything...except for that other "greatest disaster" we had that took away our freedom and ruined the economy.

Yes  - pollution is a factor. Also pre-existing lung damage due to smoking and 911 dust in lungs. Also high level of smokers, elderly, and dense population. And finally a higher level testing meaning many people who would have died anyway, from heart disease, cancer, diabetes etc are classified as a covid death.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #911 on: April 22, 2020, 01:58:47 AM »
It’s glorified flu

President Trump doesn’t agree with that statement.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #912 on: April 22, 2020, 12:54:06 PM »
Coach,

The overall numbers don't make sense be it here in the US or the world. I'm not saying this a regular strain of the flu, it clearly isn't but NY and especially NYC is so densely populated it's ridiculous so it's not a wonder why there are so many deaths. NY has a population of about 20million and its not even half the size of California with around 40 million. They're one of the states that shouldn't fully open their economy just yet as opposed to California where we have a total of 1248 (as of today) deaths and our retarded Liberal Governor who is also Pelosi's nephew wants to keep us shut down until next year. None of this makes sense

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #913 on: April 22, 2020, 01:12:37 PM »
The overall numbers don't make sense be it here in the US or the world. I'm not saying this a regular strain of the flu, it clearly isn't but NY and especially NYC is so densely populated it's ridiculous so it's not a wonder why there are so many deaths. NY has a population of about 20million and its not even half the size of California with around 40 million. They're one of the states that shouldn't fully open their economy just yet as opposed to California where we have a total of 1248 (as of today) deaths and our retarded Liberal Governor who is also Pelosi's nephew wants to keep us shut down until next year. None of this makes sense

Chief, think about density of living in Hong Kong, mega smokers of Jakarta ,etc ...........& they don't die like those in NYC  !.

Eating rubbish since birth could develop weak immune body ...........!?.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #914 on: April 22, 2020, 01:20:04 PM »

Chief, think about density of living in Hong Kong, mega smokers of Jakarta ,etc ...........& they don't die like those in NYC  !.

Eating rubbish since birth could develop weak immune body ...........!?.

Brother, there's a reason why I live where I live and if I ever move again (which is a REAL possibility) it wouldn't heavily populated

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #915 on: April 22, 2020, 01:29:46 PM »

That’s fcuking Ridiculous- Keeping it shut down till next year!! WTF is that all about.
I’m with you a lot of this isn’t adding up at all.
Or maybe I’m missing something 🤔  From most sources it appears the Infirm / elderly 70-80+ /
Overweight- obese / diabetics & Those with heart problems are The most highly at risk.
All these No.s of Dead are just guesstimate’s as little if no autopsy’s are being performed,
Yet they’re quoted & bandied about to scare people.

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #916 on: April 22, 2020, 01:54:06 PM »
Brother, there's a reason why I live where I live and if I ever move again (which is a REAL possibility) it wouldn't heavily populated

Guam  8) !.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #917 on: April 22, 2020, 02:46:44 PM »
 ;D

"Mayor Bill de Blasio’s critics let him know how they really felt about him ordering New Yorkers to snitch on each other for violating social-distancing rules — by flooding his new tip line with crank complaints including “dick pics” and people flipping the bird, The Post has learned.

Photos of extended middle fingers, the mayor dropping the Staten Island groundhog and news coverage of him going to the gym have all been texted to a special tip line that de Blasio announced Saturday, according to screenshots posted on Twitter."

https://nypost.com/2020/04/21/de-blasios-social-distancing-tip-line-flooded-with-obscenities/

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #918 on: April 22, 2020, 03:04:44 PM »
???

You believe that this is all a hoax. You claimed it's easy and doesnt involve many people to pull off.

You believe that the rich people created this virus to take away rights and money.

And yet again, when you fall over you get abusive ::)

Don't listen to the basement dweller loser.

His 75 IQ makes him believe it's all a hoax and he's some kind of misunderstood genius.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #919 on: April 22, 2020, 03:30:40 PM »
Don't listen to the basement dweller loser.

His 75 IQ makes him believe it's all a hoax and he's some kind of misunderstood genius.

Isn’t that sweet. Giving your butt buddy a reach around

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #920 on: April 22, 2020, 04:56:28 PM »
Guam  8) !.

My wife is from Guam, she was there last month just before the shutdown. But right now I know it’s crazy restricted there right now

Big Karma

• Getbig II
« Reply #921 on: April 22, 2020, 06:05:52 PM »
NYPD has over 55, 000 employees.  The numbers aren't surprising when you look at the information on those cases.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #922 on: April 22, 2020, 07:46:28 PM »
Man, this is the best haha.

https://thehill.com/homenews/news/494074-lululemon-apologizes-fires-art-director-for-bat-fried-rice-shirt

The athletic-wear company Lululemon has issued an apology after its art director shared a post of a "bat fried rice" shirt design that was criticized as being racist.

Trevor Fleming, global art director at Lululemon, shared a link on Sunday via Instagram to the shirt design first posted by California artist Jess Sluder, according to USA Today.

The shirt highlighted a Chinese takeout food box decorated with bat wings and "no thank you" written on the back. The shirt was titled "Bat Fried Rice" and was available to purchase for $60 before it was taken down.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #923 on: April 23, 2020, 08:40:05 AM »
If 90% who go on a ventilator don't recover then why did we need 30,000 ventilators in NYC? They had to know that they weren't effective early on.

Russia reports thousands of new cases
    Indonesia reports dozens of new deaths
    UK sees deaths slow for 2nd day
    Merkel warns "we're still at the beginning" of the outbreak
    German leader told fellow EU leaders that fiscal package must be "huge"
    Trump says he "strongly disagrees" with Georgia's plan to reopen
    Pompeo demands China permanently close all wet markets  DUH BUT GOOD LUCK WITH THAT
    Lagarde says relief fund needed fast
    Vietnam, Greece announce plans to start reopening
    Data shows nearly 90% of patients placed on ventilator never recover
    Some Wuhan doctors see virus reemerge in patients 70 days after negative test  :-X
    Malaysia extends lockdown for 3rd time

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #924 on: April 23, 2020, 01:32:42 PM »
My wife is from Guam, she was there last month just before the shutdown. But right now I know it’s crazy restricted there right now

Salty air could kill Kang Flu ???.