Author Topic: Covid 19 - Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China  (Read 422062 times)

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
Re: Covid 19 - Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China
« Reply #2400 on: November 15, 2021, 05:08:11 PM »
https://nypost.com/2021/11/15/julio-lugo-former-mlb-shortstop-dead-at-45/

Julio Lugo, former MLB shortstop, dead at 45

=============

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #2401 on: November 15, 2021, 05:12:02 PM »
People in California are stil playing Covid. It's hilarious.

Saw an entire family, Mom, dad and two kids Saturday in the Palm Springs airport- all four were wearing masks, full face shields and gloves. We could not stop laughing. 

The mom was furious. That made us laugh even harder.
a

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #2402 on: November 15, 2021, 05:58:30 PM »

Saw an entire family, Mom, dad and two kids Saturday in the Palm Springs airport- all four were wearing masks, full face shields and gloves. We could not stop laughing. 

I cannot blame you, brother.  I see so many idiots here wearing a mask, alone in their car.  Or alone in a parking lot walking toward their car.   They feeeeel they are saving the world. Ridiculous.

It is not that Covid is not real but neither is it as bad as the MSM and Democucks squeal it to be. The numbers are inflated and anytime these swine give a party, they do as they please.

The plebeian must do to appease. 

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "My new company is TOTALLY not a scam."
« Reply #2403 on: November 15, 2021, 06:06:56 PM »

A persistent lie does not make a lie the truth...and what a litmus test..."nobody is doing stories about all the empty hospitals". It's like sending a tornado chaser out on a clear day.

Check early in this thread...when the news was reporting hospitals were full and people were sick waiting in the parking lots...

There were people on Youtube all over the country doing livestreams from hospitals that were dead empty in the same towns that the news was reporting this.

This idea that hospitals were overrun for anything other than administrative reasons has been proven false.

FURTHER

Remember when the National Guard was setting up tents outside hospitals....did those stay up? NO.

Why aren't they still there helping out these "overrun hospitals"? Do the Governors of these states not care, aren't they worried about the optics of having that power unutilized.......or is the reality that nothing like that is happening to warrant that action?

Are people suing over not being able to get treatment and posting videos online of this CRISIS!?!?1111 NOPE

DUH

https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2021/11/15/nearly-every-minnesota-icu-bed-is-currently-in-use-amid-covid-surge/

Nearly Every Minnesota ICU Bed Is Currently In Use Amid COVID Surge

You have NO idea what is going on in the world around you!

🙄🙄🙄

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2404 on: November 15, 2021, 07:33:35 PM »
https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/unvaccinated-federal-employees-not-granted-exemptions-to-be-put-on-unpaid-leave-today-1.5666451

As of Nov. 3, the vast majority -- about 95 per cent -- of federal public servants were reported to be fully vaccinated.

Looks like the Canadian vaccine mandate is working.

❤️

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #2405 on: November 15, 2021, 08:39:48 PM »
This is long and informative.

https://theethicalskeptic.com/2021/11/15/chinas-ccp-concealed-sars-cov-2-presence-in-china-as-far-back-as-march-2018/

China’s CCP Concealed SARS-CoV-2 Presence in China as Far Back as March 2018

Of key significance is the extraordinary set of 45-year exceptions in CO2 emissions produced out of China during the June 2018 through March 2020 timeframes. The dotted red line in the chart below depicts 2018 CO2 ppms measured at Mauna Loa observatory, while the solid red line shows 2019. Parts per million measures during those two years were anywhere from 2 to 6 standard deviations (sigmas) lower than their 45-year well-established precedent. This was an extraordinary set of occurrences which dovetailed nicely into being explained by Chinese lockdown, once December 2019 arrived. The key inference here is that the prior suppressed periods, could only be explained by Chinese lockdown as well. A lockdown which began in earnest in May of 2018.

Finally, notice that as soon as China ceased its lockdown in March of 2020, the world immediately experienced a 45-year record in CO2 ppm spring increase, demonstrating that it was China, and not Western nations, which imparted the most significant impact in terms of CO2 production.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #2406 on: November 16, 2021, 12:08:15 AM »

99% Vaccination Rate via reliable Vaccinators ::) and Covid still Ragging like a Bull.  Ireland didn't stick to the Unvax Propaganda. 

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #2407 on: November 16, 2021, 10:10:30 AM »
People are over at AOL complaining about FREEDOM. Look the shots are FREE and you can take as many as you like within a 6 month period.

M 2 shots + booster
P 2 shots + 2 boosters
J 1 shot+ booster

Kiddy - If you are lucky you can get a micro-dose with a smaller needle.

CDC said you can mix and match.  This is OAK-approved.

Breaking records experimental compounds.  No animals were harmed, just your children.
10 Shots, Baby!

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2408 on: November 16, 2021, 01:15:45 PM »
Wonder how many are circulatory issues like heart attacks, clotting and pericarditis?

“We’re definitely seeing a sharp increase in volume, especially compared to 2020,” said Michael Kuhn, Director of Nursing at Community Hospital East.

Health systems across central Indiana are experiencing a high number of emergency room visits but Kuhn says COVID-19 is not to blame.

“We’ve seen a sharp decline in the number of COVID patients we’ve admitted to our hospital,” Kuhn said. “The COVID units aren’t full with patients, it’s a variety of other diagnosis.”

https://fox59.com/news/covid-19-isnt-to-blame-for-full-emergency-rooms-health-officials-say/

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2409 on: November 16, 2021, 01:48:43 PM »
Wonder how many are circulatory issues like heart attacks, clotting and pericarditis?

“We’re definitely seeing a sharp increase in volume, especially compared to 2020,” said Michael Kuhn, Director of Nursing at Community Hospital East.

Health systems across central Indiana are experiencing a high number of emergency room visits but Kuhn says COVID-19 is not to blame.

“We’ve seen a sharp decline in the number of COVID patients we’ve admitted to our hospital,” Kuhn said. “The COVID units aren’t full with patients, it’s a variety of other diagnosis.”

https://fox59.com/news/covid-19-isnt-to-blame-for-full-emergency-rooms-health-officials-say/

From the  article you posted it looks like Indiana has a positivity rate of 8.2%......that's terrible!  If ICUs aren't full now they will be.

😮

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #2410 on: November 16, 2021, 02:23:20 PM »
 Never trust anyone who offers the solution to a problem they created in the first place.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #2411 on: November 16, 2021, 02:25:47 PM »
From the  article you posted it looks like Indiana has a positivity rate of 8.2%......that's terrible!  If ICUs aren't full now they will be.

😮

No they won't.

My County has a 10% positivity rate and the ICU's are 5% above normal capacity for this time of year.

Everything is fine, turn off the TV and go enjoy life.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2412 on: November 16, 2021, 04:15:24 PM »

😮

No, just no. That's fearmongering not math.

P.T. Barnum lives....

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2413 on: November 16, 2021, 04:34:47 PM »
Oak you prat, why are you so keen to force your opinions on everyone else? Don't you believe in freedom of choice?

I had a months long on going debate with my sister about the vax. I begged her not to get it and tried to explain why as best I could. Bare in mind, after my mum died last year from Cancer my sister is everything to me and we are closer than ever. Anyway, she got both shots.

Guess what, she has been ill for the past four days and just did a covid test and it came back POSITIVE! What you gonna do blame me you little twerp?

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #2414 on: November 16, 2021, 05:31:22 PM »
woooooooooshhhhhhhhhhhhh h

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2415 on: November 16, 2021, 05:46:09 PM »

No, just no. That's fearmongering not math.

P.T. Barnum lives....

A lockdown is recommended for a positivity rate over 5%. My city has a 3% rate, and we have a lot of restrictions.

So again....8% is bad. (MATH).

:)

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2416 on: November 16, 2021, 05:47:13 PM »
Oak you prat, why are you so keen to force your opinions on everyone else? Don't you believe in freedom of choice?

I had a months long on going debate with my sister about the vax. I begged her not to get it and tried to explain why as best I could. Bare in mind, after my mum died last year from Cancer my sister is everything to me and we are closer than ever. Anyway, she got both shots.

Guess what, she has been ill for the past four days and just did a covid test and it came back POSITIVE! What you gonna do blame me you little twerp?

It's a good thing your sister DIDN'T listen to you. She'd be in the ICU or worse.

:(

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #2417 on: November 16, 2021, 05:58:29 PM »

ahahaha thats fukin gold you gotta video that shit for us
"

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #2418 on: November 16, 2021, 06:00:26 PM »

A lockdown is recommended for a positivity rate over 5%. My city has a 3% rate, and we have a lot of restrictions.

So again....8% is bad. (MATH).

:)

you areeeee in Winnipeg. Damnnnn would love to drive the 5 hours just to ring your head off a power pole multiple times
"

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2419 on: November 16, 2021, 06:27:48 PM »
It's a good thing your sister DIDN'T listen to you. She'd be in the ICU or worse.

Missing the point, although to be fair to your demented ass I didn't explain that I live with my sister at the moment. She got double jabbed and got covid and I am living in the same house and haven't caught it, even though I am not jabbed.

I think these shots are fucking up people's immune system and the more boosters you get etc, the worse it will get.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2421 on: November 16, 2021, 07:39:38 PM »
Missing the point, although to be fair to your demented ass I didn't explain that I live with my sister at the moment. She got double jabbed and got covid and I am living in the same house and haven't caught it, even though I am not jabbed.

I think these shots are fucking up people's immune system and the more boosters you get etc, the worse it will get.

FACT: The unvaccinated are 200 times more likely to spread the virus. Odds are....you gave your sister COVID.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2422 on: November 16, 2021, 07:42:57 PM »
wooooooooshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Canadian Cardiologist Who Called Unvaccinated ‘Selfish’ Dies In Sleep After Third COVID-19 Jab

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/new-brunswick/sohrab-lutchmedial-cardiac-surgeon-obituary-1.6242359
https://usamagazinestudio.com/canadian-cardiologist-who-called-unvaccinated-selfish-dies-in-sleep-after-third-covid-19-jab/

Ummm....the article you posted reports he received the booster 2 weeks before he died. This rules out the vaccine as the cause of death.

🙄🙄🙄

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #2423 on: November 16, 2021, 07:50:35 PM »
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/london/st-thomas-ont-hospital-overwhelmed-with-unvaccinated-covid-19-patients-1.6249410

The hospital has admitted twelve COVID patients, all of whom are unvaccinated.

All of the COVID patients are unvaccinated......BIG SURPRISE!

🙄

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #2424 on: November 16, 2021, 10:39:48 PM »
Gibraltar cancels Christmas celebrations amid Covid spike

GIBRALTAR has cancelled official Christmas celebrations, amid an "exponential" rise in Covid-19 cases.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1521786/Gibraltar-news-covid-cases-rise-Christmas-lockdown

'Health Minister, the Hon Samantha Sacramento, described the increase in case numbers as "drastic", encouraging people to come forward to receive their booster vaccine.

The government has advised members of the public to wear masks, avoid large gatherings and maintain social distancing.

In March, Gibraltar became the first nation in the world to fully vaccinate its entire adult population against coronavirus.'