Author Topic: Covid 19 - Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China  (Read 416342 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: Covid 19 - Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China
« Reply #3000 on: December 12, 2021, 02:39:45 AM »
5-7… now go away troll. You’re losing literally every aspect of this thread

He-s to far down the rabbit hole to be helped or wake up
+ He's a Complete & utter Khunt.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #3002 on: December 12, 2021, 03:51:58 PM »
wooooooooooshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #3003 on: December 12, 2021, 04:05:31 PM »
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/12/12/highly-vaccinated-vermont-college-goes-back-remote-learning-new-cases/
Doesn’t matter coach as you can see and you and oaks argument doesn’t matter there will still be cases no matter what.I didn’t vaccinate now I’m sitting home since Tuesday this week till the 20th,I m faring ok so far if you consider
no sense of smell or taste faring well.otherwise little to no cough no fever,my energy level is good not bedridden I am bored of tv .I’m usually on the go from minute I’m up to bed .

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #3004 on: December 12, 2021, 04:22:42 PM »
Doesn’t matter coach as you can see and you and oaks argument doesn’t matter there will still be cases no matter what.I didn’t vaccinate now I’m sitting home since Tuesday this week till the 20th,I m faring ok so far if you consider
no sense of smell or taste faring well.otherwise little to no cough no fever,my energy level is good not bedridden I am bored of tv .I’m usually on the go from minute I’m up to bed .

Sorry to hear. Get well soon!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #3005 on: December 12, 2021, 04:39:19 PM »
Sorry to hear. Get well soon!
Thanks man…

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3006 on: December 12, 2021, 06:06:47 PM »
Joe Rogan on CNN - "Now, I look at them, I’m like, you f*cking* propagandists, what are you, the right arm of Pfizer?"

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #3007 on: December 12, 2021, 06:13:22 PM »
How long does the process normally take?  I bet you have NO idea.

::) ::) ::)

Where's your proof of fucboi shots, bish?  We are still waiting.  2 shots, 2 boosters on one card!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3008 on: December 12, 2021, 07:15:50 PM »

Man, sounds like it didn’t hit you too hard. Hope you get over this soon.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3009 on: December 12, 2021, 10:00:58 PM »
I'll take sentences that contradict themselves for $1000, Alex.

"A two-shot course of Pfizer Inc.’s vaccine has just 22.5% efficacy against symptomatic infection with the omicron variant, but can thwart severe disease, according to laboratory experiments in South Africa."

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-12-11/pfizer-course-has-23-efficacy-vs-omicron-in-s-african-study?sref=i4qXzk6d

My question to Bill Gates is how many more of these shots do I need until I have the ability to charge my mobile phone holding it in my hand?

I’ve had 2 shots so far and I haven’t noticed any extra battery life. So far it’s been a disappointing experience.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #3010 on: December 13, 2021, 05:05:12 AM »
New Zealand man vaccinated up to 10 times in the same day

A New Zealand man received as many as 10 COVID-19 vaccinations in one day on behalf of other people, according to the country’s Ministry of Health.

It’s believed that the man was paid to get the shots under the names of other people who wanted to enjoy the privileges granted to vaccinated people but didn’t want to get the shots, the New Zealand news outlet Stuff reported.

New Zealand Ministry of Health vaccine program manager Astrid Koornneef told Stuff that the department was “aware of the issue” and taking it “very seriously.”Health officials are working with law enforcement to investigate the situation. The ministry would not disclose where the incidents took place or who was involved.

BLEOT
30 minutes ago

This fellow is a true patriot! Dr. Fauci would be proud. Most other people are on their 3rd or 4th jab - this guy is ahead of the curve and should be current through March 2022 (when Moderna's Omoron patent will be approved  ::) ).

Now watch him still get the virus  ::)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #3011 on: December 13, 2021, 05:37:55 AM »
Hoping for a speedy recovery Steve.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #3012 on: December 13, 2021, 08:03:48 AM »
First person dies from Omicron variant in United Kingdom

LONDON (Reuters) -At least one person has died in the United Kingdom after contracting the Omicron variant of the coronavirus, Prime Minister Boris Johnson said on Monday, warning that the variant now accounted for 40% of infections in the British capital.

Since the first Omicron cases were detected on Nov. 27 in the United Kingdom, Johnson has imposed tougher restrictions and on Sunday he urged people to get booster shots to prevent the health service from being overwhelmed.

The guy was 89 years old, had diabetes and a severe heart condition, was in hospice already but that doesn't get mentioned, just like all the people who die here they just say "another American has died from covid" but never give underlining details, the ones that really matter. Fear parade for control.  ::)

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #3013 on: December 13, 2021, 08:29:54 AM »

LONDON (Reuters) -At least one person has died in the United Kingdom after contracting the Omicron variant of the coronavirus, Prime Minister Boris Johnson said on Monday, warning that the variant now accounted for 40% of infections in the British capital.

Since the first Omicron cases were detected on Nov. 27 in the United Kingdom, Johnson has imposed tougher restrictions and on Sunday he urged people to get booster shots to prevent the health service from being overwhelmed.

The guy was 89 years old, had diabetes and a severe heart condition, was in hospice already but that doesn't get mentioned, just like all the people who die here they just say "another American has died from covid" but never give underlining details, the ones that really matter. Fear parade for control.  ::)

This is bad news.

😔

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #3014 on: December 13, 2021, 08:43:23 AM »
This is bad news.

😔
Heaven forbid an 89 year old with heart disease dies. The shock waves sent around the world, lol.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3015 on: December 13, 2021, 09:09:04 AM »

This is like being 600lbs and blaming it on that last pizza you ate.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #3016 on: December 13, 2021, 09:43:12 AM »
Heaven forbid an 89 year old with heart disease dies. The shock waves sent around the world, lol.

Yes. It’s very funny when someone dies. Classic antivaxxer attitude.

🙄

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #3017 on: December 13, 2021, 10:08:51 AM »

🙄

Where's your vaccine card?  I told you I don't care about vax vs. anti-vax bullshit, just the science, and facts.  Post your card with 2 shots and 2 boosters so we know you are up-to-date.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3018 on: December 13, 2021, 10:09:50 AM »

🙄

yes, the 89 year old was also a pedo

so now its funny..

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3019 on: December 13, 2021, 10:12:04 AM »
yes, the 89 year old was also a pedo

so now its funny..

Where are you getting this? 

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #3020 on: December 13, 2021, 10:14:16 AM »
Pro-Mandate Australian Prime Minister literally compares the vaccinated to sheep.   
;D ;D ;D

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3021 on: December 13, 2021, 10:22:54 AM »
Where are you getting this?
I was countering Oaks point about the death of someone cant be funny

Its an analogy...
Like my grandad saving a small boy who wanted to commit suicide and talked him down off a bridge.
The little boy turned out to be Charles Manson..

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3022 on: December 13, 2021, 10:35:01 AM »
I was countering Oaks point about the death of someone cant be funny

Its an analogy...
Like my grandad saving a small boy who wanted to commit suicide and talked him down off a bridge.
The little boy turned out to be Charles Manson..

I know - no about the guy being 89.   I'm discussing this with someone and would love to have those facts on this. 

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #3023 on: December 13, 2021, 10:42:30 AM »

🙄
waaaaah. Howard- you are a fucking twat, lol

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #3024 on: December 13, 2021, 10:44:50 AM »
Waiting for OAK Howard to shed some tears over the 19,886 deaths listed in the VAERS database from the Covid Gene Therapy Injection, lol