Author Topic: Covid 19 - Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China  (Read 421937 times)

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Covid 19 - Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China
« Reply #3725 on: January 02, 2022, 10:23:55 AM »
Oh really.

Do you want me to repost what you wrote?
fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "My new company is TOTALLY not a scam."
« Reply #3726 on: January 02, 2022, 10:26:51 AM »
fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off

What's YOUR problem. Are you jealous that illuminati didn't invite you over to his house to see his BIG MUSCLES?

I bet you follow him on Twitter.

;D ;D ;D

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #3727 on: January 02, 2022, 10:37:10 AM »
Two ( double jabbed ) friends stuck abroad because they tested positive before return flight  ;D

I asked them how those Covid passports were working for them ( they hung up ) !!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "My new company is TOTALLY not a scam."
« Reply #3728 on: January 02, 2022, 10:45:26 AM »
Two ( double jabbed ) friends stuck abroad because they tested positive before return flight  ;D

I asked them how those Covid passports were working for them ( they hung up ) !!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #3729 on: January 02, 2022, 10:48:05 AM »
FUCK OFF YOU GIMMICK SHEEP LIKE CREATURE
I wasn't talking to you & Neither did I rattle your cage .

If I want an Answer from you I'll ask you for it.
Until Then Fuck off From My Posts.

FUCK OFF YOU GIMMICK SHEEP LIKE CREATURE

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #3730 on: January 02, 2022, 10:53:25 AM »
Nigeria destroys more than 1 million AstraZeneca COVID vaccine doses

Nigeria has destroyed more than a million of AstraZeneca vaccine doses. The destruction has come days after Nigerian health authorities said that some of the COVID-19 shots donated by the wealthy nations were a few days away from the expiry date.

Fact check: Boxing champ Marvin Hagler's death not caused by COVID-19 vaccine (Astra)

"A real true warrior Pray for the kind and his family.. he's in the ICU fighting the after effects of the vaccine!" wrote Thomas Hearns on March 14 in a now-deleted post.

Becky Hagler

"For sure wasn't the vaccine that caused his death. My baby left in peace with his usually smile  ::) and 40 million in th bank accounts and now is not the time to talk nonsense."

Negros in Africa have some common sense after. Eu vs Phe and experiment shot response.

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3731 on: January 02, 2022, 10:57:40 AM »
What's YOUR problem. Are you jealous that illuminati didn't invite you over to his house to see his BIG MUSCLES?

I bet you follow him on Twitter.

;D ;D ;D
RETARD RETARD RETARD RETARD RETARD RETARD RETARD

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3732 on: January 02, 2022, 02:02:18 PM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3734 on: January 02, 2022, 05:18:11 PM »

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3735 on: January 02, 2022, 05:50:57 PM »

Aha, I guess that's why.

Are they still not giving illegal alien invaders "refugees" the vaxx for fear that pharma is not covered under congress' hold harmless terms?

Inquiring minds and all...

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3736 on: January 02, 2022, 06:03:23 PM »

Aha, I guess that's why.

Are they still not giving illegal alien invaders "refugees" the vaxx for fear that pharma is not covered under congress' hold harmless terms?

Inquiring minds and all...

Yep…so I guess the CDC isn’t to be trusted if Twitter is banning MTG for posting it

https://nypost.com/2022/01/02/defense-secretary-lloyd-austin-tests-positive-for-covid-19/?utm_campaign=iphone_nyp&utm_source=com.duckduckgo.mobile.ios.OpenAction2

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #3737 on: January 02, 2022, 06:03:38 PM »
So funny we went from “winter of death” to just isolate for 5 days in the matter of a week. It's now 24 hours. CDC changed it on the 29th to quarantine for 24 hours.

No cure or vaccine for Common Cold - Covid Hijacks CC coding - No cure or effective vaccine Covid - Covid becomes new CC - Pharms searching Greek Alphabet for catch letter.

South African Scientist Lied.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3738 on: January 02, 2022, 06:31:13 PM »
This article is all over the place with junk science trying to resolve poor policy.

"At this point in the pandemic, though, there’s no consensus on the number of shots we’ll need in the long term; plenty of the world’s leading COVID-vaccine experts have shifted their stance in just the past few weeks. Back in the summer, Ali Ellebedy, an immunologist at Washington University in St. Louis, thought, “There is no way we will need annual vaccinations,” he told me. “I am 50 percent now.”

A future of annual vaccinations would almost be a relief."

https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2021/12/how-many-covid-19-booster-shots/621132/?utm_source=pocket-newtab

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #3739 on: January 02, 2022, 06:47:29 PM »
the entire covid narrative, as presented by the mainstream - is smoke and mirrors – a fuking carnival attraction.

lies r promoted while the truth is covered up.

what is real, and can b counted on - r the actualities of the 'vaccine'.

death (likely in the millions already) and ruinous maiming r only part of the story... all test subjects r newly modified ticking time bombs full of horrific technologies that will forever change humanity - and that is the point of all of this.

to get inside of every human being on earth and alter them into 'other'... to change everyone into patentable property... soulless drones compatible with the new system.

that is reality.

real patents.. real technology - real results.. clear for anyone to see, yet no one cares to know.

people cant b bothered to actually use their mind and break free from establishment brainwashing – they don't have that power, so they bow down to b spoon fed damnation like the indoctrinated, media saturated lemmings that they r.

so goes the satanic clown world.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3740 on: January 02, 2022, 07:51:59 PM »
I know 4 vaccinated people that have tested positive within the last 2 weeks and only 1 unvaccinated person that has tested positive. A young fella I work with had his mom and 9 coworkers all test positive through their forced work tests, all 10 tested negative when they went to their private Drs/testing facilities.
It's all a sham.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #3741 on: January 02, 2022, 08:24:31 PM »
I know 4 vaccinated people that have tested positive within the last 2 weeks and only 1 unvaccinated person that has tested positive. A young fella I work with had his mom and 9 coworkers all test positive through their forced work tests, all 10 tested negative when they went to their private Drs/testing facilities.
It's all a sham.

I know at least 10, all vaxxed and boosted, that tested positive in last 2 weeks.  All minor symptoms like flue or cold.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3742 on: January 02, 2022, 08:42:54 PM »
Talked to the 4th guy earlier tonight, he said it was like the flu, felt tired and a slight headache.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #3743 on: January 02, 2022, 08:43:47 PM »
Talked to the 4th guy earlier tonight, he said it was like the flu, felt tired and a slight headache.

The vaccine did it's job.   :D

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3744 on: January 02, 2022, 09:12:55 PM »
It's all a sham.

I have 3 liberal uncles all on one side of the family...today the last of the three is sick with covid. All are boosted and got it within 2 months of the booster, wives had it as well.

All three sound like little acorns - "it's a good thing we got boosted! derp derp derp".

I can't take it.  ;D

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3745 on: January 02, 2022, 09:21:41 PM »

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #3746 on: January 02, 2022, 09:52:40 PM »

'A sample of the numerous stories of lives destroyed by the COVID-19 experimental shots that we covered in 2021.'

https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/year-2021-was-americas-holocaust-unprecedented-lives-destroyed-by-experimental-covid-19-vaccines/

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #3747 on: January 02, 2022, 10:58:26 PM »

I have 3 liberal uncles all on one side of the family...today the last of the three is sick with covid. All are boosted and got it within 2 months of the booster, wives had it as well.

All three sound like little acorns - "it's a good thing we got boosted! derp derp derp".

I can't take it.  ;D

I too am glad they got boosted.  Now you'll have many more memories to make with your beloved Uncles. 

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #3748 on: January 02, 2022, 11:42:08 PM »

'A sample of the numerous stories of lives destroyed by the COVID-19 experimental shots that we covered in 2021.'

https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/year-2021-was-americas-holocaust-unprecedented-lives-destroyed-by-experimental-covid-19-vaccines/

For the pet and beast lovers, not one animal was harmed in this experiment, so what's the problem?

Instead of the pharmas you should be going after the rat shooters in the UK.

Not one pink-eyed, white rat was harmed by Pzifer, JnJ, Moderna, and that one that starts with an "A" the Africans threw away.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #3749 on: January 03, 2022, 01:09:23 AM »
Funny how scientists that speak out against the vaccines have videos etc removed from social media and its branded as misinformation, yet anyone pro vaccine can speak freely.
Why aren't daily vaccine deaths and adverse reaction stats released, if there's more deaths from this vaccine in the time it's been available compared to any other vaccine in its history, that's a worrying statistic.
I find it baffling how so many are willing to be guinea pigs to this.