Author Topic: Low Intelligence....unvaccinated.  (Read 14878 times)

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
Re: Low Intelligence....unvaccinated.
« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2021, 04:01:57 PM »
If the unvaccinated are spreading Covid to the vaccinated, then the vaccine isn’t a vaccine.

So explain why the development of a real Covid vaccine has been stopped?

That is the only science that should be discussed.

It sounds like you don't understand what "vaccine efficacy" means.

I thought ANTIVAXXERS were experts on RESEARCH.

🙄

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2021, 04:06:00 PM »
It sounds like you don't understand what "vaccine efficacy" means.

I thought ANTIVAXXERS were experts on RESEARCH.

🙄

It’s obvious you don’t understand the meaning of the word vaccine.

Name one other vaccine in the world that “attempts to lessen the level of sickness of the user once they have caught the virus they are vaccinating against?”

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2021, 04:08:20 PM »
Let me guess. You’re an American?

🙄
Answer the question

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 27, 2021, 04:09:07 PM »
It’s obvious you don’t understand the meaning of the word vaccine.

Name one other vaccine in the world that “attempts to lessen the level of sickness of the user once they have caught the virus they are vaccinating against?”

There's a great website that can answer this ELEMENTARY level question. www.google.com

8)

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: October 27, 2021, 04:25:47 PM »
OAK, why make another thread? Add it into your other thread. Get a grip
and youre obviously not howard with your heavy canadian emphasis

Both Howard and Oak teach Physics.  What are the odds?

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2021, 04:26:42 PM »
Hey Oak 80% of African Americans haven’t gotten the vaccine

Are you saying blacks are low intelligence?

Sorry. Here in Canada we have a ZERO TOLERANCE policy on racism.

❤️❤️❤️

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #31 on: October 27, 2021, 04:34:17 PM »

❤️❤️❤️

Fuck you and Trudeau.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #32 on: October 27, 2021, 04:35:09 PM »
https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavirus/covid-19-linked-to-significant-drop-in-intelligence-research-1.5524877

I always wondered why ANTIVAXXERS had lower intelligence levels than the rest of the population.

Now it ALL makes sense.

I LOVE science!

🙂

First off, why are you assuming those who have not been unvaccinated have automatically gotten Covid-19?

You're conflating unvaccinated with COVID recovered person. These groups are not necessarily mutually exclusive, but they are not the same group.

Also, vaccinated people can still get COVID.

Some notes that even an autistic Canadian could figure out:

Importantly, the study said that only 275 participants had completed the intelligence test both before and after contracting COVID-19.

Out of 81,337 participants, only 13,000 reported they had contracted the novel coronavirus [self-reported, no doubt, based on the fraudulently used PCR test], and only 275 used the control necessary to draw proper conclusions for this study.

That's only 0.34%.

It's ultimately only a study of 275 people. That's not the worst sample size I've seen - but it's pretty bad.

For the rest of the participants, the researchers said they employed a linear model to predict general cognitive performance, or premorbid intelligence, based on age (to the third order), sex, handedness, ethnicity, first language, country of residence, occupational status, and earnings.

Because the models used throughout this "crisis" by the propped up media cherry-picked "experts" have been so accurate this whole time, right?

“Predicted and observed general performance correlated substantially, providing a proxy measure of premorbid intelligence of comparable performance to common explicit tests such as the National Adult Reading Test,” the study stated.

I'm sorry, but this is a word salad. It sounds smart to the layman, but what are they saying here?

What’s more, the academics also found that their intelligence estimates for individuals pre-illness indicated that those who contracted COVID-19 were actually likely to have had a “somewhat higher as opposed to lower cognitive ability” before they were sick.

Based on what control? Higher or lower than what?

The gold standard for intelligence in psychometric testing remains IQ, and there is no mention of it here. Why? I am skeptical of any study on intelligence that doesn't use IQ as a metric.

After controlling for those factors, they found that those who had COVID-19 underperformed when compared to those who never contracted the disease.

Irrelevant. What matters is if they underperformed compared to how they themselves performed previously.

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: October 27, 2021, 04:38:02 PM »
There's a great website that can answer this ELEMENTARY level question. www.google.com

8)

In other words….you took an untested, experimental drug, with unknown side effects, to ineffectively and partially protect you against a biological weapon that was created in a lab, because politicians told you to?

Now that is low intelligence.

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: October 27, 2021, 04:39:17 PM »
Both Howard and Oak teach Physics.  What are the odds?

About 100% that both take cock in the ass without lube.

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: October 27, 2021, 05:09:24 PM »
In other words….you took an untested, experimental drug, with unknown side effects, to ineffectively and partially protect you against a biological weapon that was created in a lab, because politicians told you to?

OP is an idiot but even worse, supports government policies that lead to children being raped in school ( Loudon county) .. All of you evil fuckers will get justice. Pieces of shit. Keep pushing.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 27, 2021, 05:36:04 PM »

If the COVID virus is a "biological weapon" (your words not mine) wouldn't it be a good idea to listen to what medical experts are saying AND get vaccinated? I mean it's almost certain that the COVID virus will have long term side effects (most viruses do).

🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 27, 2021, 05:38:49 PM »
OP is an idiot but even worse, supports government policies that lead to children being raped in school ( Loudon county) .. All of you evil fuckers will get justice. Pieces of shit. Keep pushing.

Your post is BARELY comprehensible (big surprise) but I think it means that you're mad at me for getting vaccinated?

😐😐😐

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #38 on: October 27, 2021, 05:42:20 PM »
somebody has been watching a lot of cable news

get back to the weights

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 27, 2021, 05:47:05 PM »
Currently somewhere in the mid 30% range of covid hospitalizations are "vaccinated" people.

Why doesn't CNN or MSNBC ever interview all these people and their disappointment?   :D

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: October 27, 2021, 05:49:03 PM »
https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavirus/covid-19-linked-to-significant-drop-in-intelligence-research-1.5524877

I always wondered why ANTIVAXXERS had lower intelligence levels than the rest of the population.

Now it ALL makes sense.

I LOVE science!

🙂

Low IQ and high IQ are represented most anti-vax. Midwits make up the majority of pro-vax.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 27, 2021, 05:58:23 PM »
First off, why are you assuming those who have not been unvaccinated have automatically gotten Covid-19?

You're conflating unvaccinated with COVID recovered person. These groups are not necessarily mutually exclusive, but they are not the same group.

Also, vaccinated people can still get COVID.

This is true.

Some notes that even an autistic Canadian could figure out:

Out of 81,337 participants, only 13,000 reported they had contracted the novel coronavirus [self-reported, no doubt, based on the fraudulently used PCR test, and only 275 used the control necessary to draw proper conclusions for this study.

That's only 0.34%.

It's ultimately only a study of 275 people. That's not the worst sample size I've seen - but it's pretty bad.

Because the models used throughout this "crisis" by the propped up media cherry-picked "experts" have been so accurate this whole time, right?

I'm sorry, but this is a word salad. It sounds smart to the layman, but what are they saying here?

Based on what control? Higher or lower than what?

The gold standard for intelligence in psychometric testing remains IQ, and there is no mention of it here. Why? I am skeptical of any study on intelligence that doesn't use IQ as a metric.

Irrelevant. What matters is if they underperformed compared to how they themselves performed previously.

Obviously it's just one study and more research needs to be done, but it does suggest that long term side effects can be present in those "fully recovered" from COVID. This is bad news.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 27, 2021, 06:12:44 PM »

❤️❤️❤️

Post up a copy of a Canadian utility bill with "Getbig" written on it. I'll betcha cannot, eh.

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
« Reply #43 on: October 27, 2021, 06:14:59 PM »

❤️❤️❤️

Oh how self righteous of you

I bet your bowel movements cure cancer

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 27, 2021, 06:22:36 PM »

Post up a copy of a Canadian utility bill with "Getbig" written on it. I'll betcha cannot, eh.

🙃

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 27, 2021, 06:23:10 PM »
....because the unvaccinated spread the virus to others AND overwhelm the healthcare system when they get sick with the virus.

This is well documented.

Leaky vaccine. Do you know what that term is?

People who have had the shot shed the mutated virus at a high rate.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 27, 2021, 06:24:37 PM »

Leaky vaccine. Do you know what that term is?

People who have had the shot shed the mutated virus at a high rate.

Haha…that makes no sense.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #47 on: October 27, 2021, 06:28:42 PM »

Now it ALL makes sense.

I LOVE science!

🙂

it's largely people of color that aren't vaccinated you racist

E
E

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: October 27, 2021, 06:31:20 PM »
Haha…that makes no sense.

It doesn't, does it? Sounds like you have some reading up to do.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: October 27, 2021, 06:41:13 PM »
Guys - OAK IS Howard, lol

The Canadian references are part of his gimmick. Howard got beat down like a bitch over his covid schtick before and is still hurting over it. Gawd what a monumental pussy hahaha