Author Topic: 7 weeks out  (Read 24059 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: 7 weeks out
« Reply #400 on: July 02, 2022, 05:32:29 PM »
He is competing in the 154lb division he is not bigger than me and I am rooting for him to do well I hope he wins and gets declared King of rhe little people doesnt bother me I am a heavyweight
He`d still beat you regardless of bodyweight.....it`s a bodybuilding contest to see who looks better, not who weighs more.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #401 on: July 02, 2022, 05:53:45 PM »
He is competing in the 154lb division he is not bigger than me and I am rooting for him to do well I hope he wins and gets declared King of rhe little people doesnt bother me I am a heavyweight

You do realize this is bodybuilding?

so in your eyes because you weigh more you are bigger physique wise?

So you would beat Flex Lewis?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #402 on: July 02, 2022, 06:55:05 PM »

You realize you supposedly weigh more than some guys that compete in the 212 Mr. O, correct?

Think about that in terms of weight and size.
X

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #403 on: July 02, 2022, 08:02:50 PM »
He`d still beat you regardless of bodyweight.....it`s a bodybuilding contest to see who looks better, not who weighs more.

I am not going to rag on the guy the day he is in a contest like I said I hope he wins his class. Let him have a day or two to enjoy his show

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #404 on: July 02, 2022, 08:07:50 PM »
You realize you supposedly weigh more than some guys that compete in the 212 Mr. O, correct?

Think about that in terms of weight and size.

Yeah because they are like 5foot4 again I am not there competing against Mm he has plenty of other guys in his class to worry about. I am not interested in cutting down to classic bodyweight again. I am not interested in curting an ounce.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #405 on: July 02, 2022, 08:10:12 PM »
Yeah because they are like 5foot4 again I am not there competing against Mm he has plenty of other guys in his class to worry about. I am not interested in cutting down to classic bodyweight again. I am not interested in curting an ounce.

You’re right.

You’re not competing against MM because he’s a professional bodybuilder, you haven’t even won an amateur contest.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #406 on: July 02, 2022, 08:16:42 PM »
You do realize this is bodybuilding?

so in your eyes because you weigh more you are bigger physique wise?

So you would beat Flex Lewis?

Again I dodnt say one negative  word I am wishing the guy well. FFMI takes height into account if you really want to know who is bigger physique wise. But again I dont really care my goals are not the same. You guys go ahead and cut down it doesnt interest me. I am lean enoigh I am bulking. Good job to Mm he is in good shape. I am going to eat more and lift more.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #407 on: July 02, 2022, 08:18:02 PM »
I am not going to rag on the guy the day he is in a contest like I said I hope he wins his class. Let him have a day or two to enjoy his show
Where in my post did I insinuate that you should rag on him....I just said he`d beat you....jut my honest opinion.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #408 on: July 02, 2022, 08:18:49 PM »
You’re right.

You’re not competing against MM because he’s a professional bodybuilder, you haven’t even won an amateur contest.
:D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #409 on: July 02, 2022, 08:23:23 PM »
You’re right.

He is not he  would have to win the show to get a pro card and I dont think he is going  to do well in a pro show at 154lbs but whatever I am just worried about me. I have been shredded it doesnt interest me. I want to make gains not diet. Like I said I hope he wins but when you are his size and a hard gainer cutting down to 154lbs isnt going to get you very far. He should have been bulking this entire time. Cuttinf down for shows was a mistake just slows down my gains

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #410 on: July 02, 2022, 08:27:48 PM »
Where in my post did I insinuate that you should rag on him....I just said he`d beat you....jut my honest opinion.

He isnt even in my class do I look like a lightweight ? He can be king of the munchkins doesnt bother me and of course uou think he beats me you also think 160lbs at 59 is bodybuilding it isnt. Bodybuilding starts at 200lbs unless you are 5foot2 you see the hevies they are shorter than me. I have no interest in classic or light heavy you giys can have that shit that aint bodybuilding in 2022. I dont want to be pretty or aesthetic

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #411 on: July 02, 2022, 08:30:00 PM »
He isnt even in my class do I look like a lightweight ? He can be king of the munchkins doesnt bother me and of course uou think he beats me you also think 160lbs at 59 is bodybuilding it isnt. Bodybuilding starts at 200lbs unless you are 5foot2 you see the hevies they are shorter than me. I have no interest in classic or light heavy you giys can have that shit that aint bodybuilding in 2022
Jealousy will get you nowhere.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #412 on: July 02, 2022, 08:32:39 PM »
Jealousy will get you nowhere.

Seriously fine fuck it dude looks like 150lbs of dogshit fucking tiny that aint bodybuilding thats just starving yoruself to nothing. Dude is the size of a child.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #413 on: July 02, 2022, 08:33:11 PM »
He isnt even in my class do I look like a lightweight ? He can be king of the munchkins doesnt bother me and of course uou think he beats me you also think 160lbs at 59 is bodybuilding it isnt. Bodybuilding starts at 200lbs unless you are 5foot2 you see the hevies they are shorter than me. I have no interest in classic or light heavy you giys can have that shit that aint bodybuilding in 2022. I dont want to be pretty or aesthetic

Yet you competed in classic because you have no legs.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #414 on: July 02, 2022, 08:34:23 PM »
Seriously fine fuck it dude looks like 150lbs of dogshit fucking tiny that aint bodybuilding thats just starving yoruself to nothing. Dude is the size of a child.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #415 on: July 02, 2022, 08:41:49 PM »
Look at his forearms not one vein small as can be. Where is his chest? When is the sode leg mass? Where are his obliques from the side? He has teardrops thays it everything else is missing. Why becasue he is 154lbs thats why he has nowhere near my mass or condition even when you take height into account. The fuck am I jealous of? This dude started his intro to getbig talking shit anout me I al absolutely  in better shape than this dumbfuck and twice his size

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #416 on: July 02, 2022, 08:44:48 PM »
Look at his forearms not one vein small as can be. Where is his chest? When is the sode leg mass? Where are his obliques from the side? He has teardrops thays it everything else is missing. Why becasue he is 154lbs thats why he has nowhere near my mass or condition even when you take height into account. The fuck am I jealous of? This dude started his intro to getbig talking shit anout me I al absolutely  in better shape than this dumbfuck and twice his size

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #417 on: July 02, 2022, 08:47:03 PM »
Brian why can`t you be happy for the guy?

Your jealousy makes you look smaller than him no matter how big your muscles are.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #418 on: July 02, 2022, 09:03:22 PM »

Yes, your waist is nearly triple his size.

You really think veins are a judging criteria?

You could cut down to 180 and not beat him. Do you not realize you have zero legs.

Therefore half of your body is already playing catch-up.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #419 on: July 02, 2022, 09:05:51 PM »
Brian why can`t you be happy for the guy?

Your jealousy makes you look smaller than him no matter how big your muscles are.

First off the dude started a  thread making fun of my crohns and my arms amd my weight then everyone  spent the last few months claiming he destroyed me. So yeah he had it coming. Now he is on stage and has no upper body at all and half a lower body. He is 5foot7 he aint that short he is as tall as Nick Walker the fuck is he doing up there at 154lbs? Where are his forearms? Where are his calves? Where is his chest? Where are his abs and obliques? He makes you look big I fucking told you jackasses he was a tiny tit but no one listened. Fucking idiots

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #420 on: July 02, 2022, 09:07:40 PM »
He is not he  would have to win the show to get a pro card and I dont think he is going  to do well in a pro show at 154lbs but whatever I am just worried about me. I have been shredded it doesnt interest me. I want to make gains not diet. Like I said I hope he wins but when you are his size and a hard gainer cutting down to 154lbs isnt going to get you very far. He should have been bulking this entire time. Cuttinf down for shows was a mistake just slows down my gains

He won his IFBB pro card at this show, he’s a better competitor  than everyone here, regardless of weight.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #421 on: July 02, 2022, 09:11:25 PM »
First off the dude started a  thread making fun of my crohns and my arms amd my weight then everyone  spent the last few months claiming he destroyed me. So yeah he had it coming. Now he is on stage and has no upper body at all and half a lower body. He is 5foot7 he aint that short he is as tall as Nick Walker the fuck is he doing up there at 154lbs? Where are his forearms? Where are his calves? Where is his chest? Where are his abs and obliques? He makes you look big I fucking told you jackasses he was a tiny tit but no one listened. Fucking idiots

Why didn't you compete at the same contest to beat him and earn a pro card if you're so much better?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #422 on: July 03, 2022, 02:22:13 AM »
No one listened because you had no clue what you were talking about which is evident by him winning an IFBB Pro-Card !!

You had no lower body at all in your contest dude, and show me one of your contest pics that shows you with any vascularity.

He can`t help how tall he is just like you can`t help it that you aren`t 6 foot 5 inches.

You are just  jealous, it showed in your first posts when you stated that you hoped he wins............you were just covering your ass in case he did.........you know it, and we know it.

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #423 on: July 03, 2022, 05:38:29 AM »
  If you had to go clean during the final weeks of prep for a tested contest your weight would be going down 5 lbs a day and you would come in at 150 as well. Matters is an IFBB pro, something you can never achieve. Just let it go. You look beyond bitter here.

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #424 on: July 03, 2022, 05:46:22 AM »
Bhanks, you are the one up king. We know it is killing you. An IFBB pro you will never be.  M-E-L-T-D-O-W-N.