Author Topic: "Bros" - Hollywood Rom-Com Movie for Homos.  (Read 7457 times)

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “No no. Down here, Louie.”
Re: "Bros" - Hollywood Rom-Com Movie for Homos.
« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2022, 10:04:44 AM »
Rambone,
You are a clever dude and many of us appreciate you, brother.

I "go to battle" everyday on here for you, Dave D and Taffin to name a few. Now I'm about to go to battle in the garage for some shoulders and arms.

TRAIN HARD

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2022, 10:24:40 AM »
I "go to battle" everyday on here for you, Dave D and Taffin to name a few. Now I'm about to go to battle in the garage for some shoulders and arms.

TRAIN HARD

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2022, 10:44:42 AM »
But you don't hate me now, do you Matt?

I'm Jewish and Gay. Does that make me a target? I don't shove anything down anyone's throat. Also, I don't care about Hollywood's incessant need to shove woke and Pro-LGBTQ bullshit down everyone's throat.

All fucked about about this, going to go sit by the dock of the bay.

"1"

Until I can resolve my antisemitism issues, you and Ron remain the only Jews I talk to. Period, end of.

I have a zero tolerance policy for Jews in person. ZERO TOLERANCE.

Taking me as a 12-year-old and exploiting my empathy with lies about the Holocaust is something UTTERLY UNFORGIVING to me. From 1994 to 2007, that guilt remained high.

In 2017, I started to accept Jews again, but it was fleeting.

Around this time last year, my antisemitism raised so high again, that I has to leave the board.

Again, my attitude on Jews hovers along the line of "None is too many."

And TO THINK I got called antisemitic for merely questioning obviously provable lies about Germans.

I WAS ASKING A FUCKING QUESTION. HOW ABOUT ANY JEW CAN ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION, INSTEAD OF CALLING ME A NAZI.

So I'm not allowed to question fantastical made-up bullshit about Germans, or else I hate Jews?

WELL, GUESS WHAT - NOW I ACTUALLY DO.

Years of being attacked for that by homosexuals and Jews has done that.

I don't have an anti-homosexual policy. But in person - I will not interact with or talk to any Jew under any circumstance.

I have not gotten over having my empathy exploited as a child.

And to think people are fired from their jobs and even JAILED for questioning the Holocaust? Excuse me?!

But to answer your question, OneMoreRep:

You and Ron are the only two Jews I speak to.

And the only two there will ever be.

So for whatever that's worth - that's the truth.

As long as I'm going to get banned, fired, or attacked as a "Nazi" for literally asking rational questions about the Holocaust...it will have the impact on me of hating Jews.

And that's just the way it is.

I could resolve this with therapy - maybe - or maybe...HOW ABOUT ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTIONS I ASK WITHOUT CALLING ME A NAZI??

How about that?

And what I respect about you is that you DO NOT shove your gayness down everyone's throat, OneMoreRep.

Why should I talk to other Jews though? After all, I questioned if 5.95 million Jews died instead of six million. I CLEARLY MUST BE A NAZI!!  ::)

So...what's the problem with me not talking to Jews?

That should be a GOOD THING, right?

Save the Jews from the evil Nazis like me.

FYI, if I find my antisemitism stays this high, I'll self-ban myself from here, so don't worry. If I can't reconcile this, I'm done.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #28 on: June 19, 2022, 10:49:53 AM »

Great post. I didn't read it. I love how you read all of my threads though, lol. I've read one of your posts since November.

How does it feel knowing that I'm stronger, faster, richer, more educated, and better looking than you?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2022, 11:14:37 AM »
Great post. I didn't read it. I love how you read all of my threads though, lol. I've read one of your posts since November.

How does it feel knowing that I'm stronger, faster, richer, more educated, and better looking than you?

Get off the internet and go send some child support money to the mothers of your illegitimate children you broke, weak, racist weirdo.

Their embarrassment of you on Father’s Day must be mentally incapacitating for them

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2022, 11:22:09 AM »
Have you watched the trailer?

These gay fucks actually think anyone takes issue with their gayness. NOBODY FUCKING CARES.

Shoving their gayness down the throats of everyone else is what is pissing people off.

I went from being passively pro gay, to now looking forward to seeing the cultural tide turn against them again.

By the way, Dave - what "deep issue" am I sorting out? That I don't want to watch a movie comprised of a bunch of f aggots trashing straight people? Why SHOULDN'T I be offended by that? Are you a fucking homo, Dave?

They know that. Like all these other "groups" they are just playing victim so that they can celebrate themselves.  That's the real reason - girls just want to have fun. 

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2022, 11:34:32 AM »

As long as I'm going to get banned, fired, or attacked as a "Nazi" for literally asking rational questions about the Holocaust...it will have the impact on me of hating Jews.

And what I respect about you is that you DO NOT shove your gayness down everyone's throat, OneMoreRep.

FYI, if I find my antisemitism stays this high, I'll self-ban myself from here, so don't worry. If I can't reconcile this, I'm done.

Matt,

I am not going to ban you. That's not how I work.

Many people don't like Jewish people for a multitude of reasons. I don't like every Jewish person I meet. When I go to Israel, there are certain ultra-orthodox (haredi) areas within Jerusalem (for instance Beit Shemesh) where Hasid men will literally throw rocks at Jewish people that are not strict and/or orthodox. Imagine me, I am half Greek (by father's side) and an Israeli Jew (by mother's side), so I already don't look like the typical Jewish man, as I have more Greek features than Israeli and then to make matters worse, I dress up very well in clothing that resembles George Clooney in Ocean's Eleven. Do you think they greeted me with open arms, hugs and kisses? No, they threw rocks at me and even were spitting at me when I walked by with a few female, Israeli friends of mine that are not orthodox. Thankfully I didn't have a sign that read "I'm a homo, come shake my hand" or else they would have tried to kill me. Do you think I like these particular types of Jewish people? No, they can go fuck themselves. But do I have family and friends from Israel that are great human beings? Yes. Ron is from the same neighborhood as my family is from and Ron is easy as fuck. He is chill and barely gives a fuck about anything. Have you ever seen Sasha Baron Cohen (The actor from Ali G, Borat & Bruno)? You see how funny that son of a bitch can be? That's the type of Jew I am. I don't care. I make fun of Jews (just like Sasha does) and I don't take shit too seriously. Live and let live, you know??

We AREN'T THE JEWS THAT CONTROL HOLLYWOOD OR HAVE INFLUENCE ON THE MEDIA as you would possibly think. We are just every day people, that like you enjoy bodybuilding and good banter infused with harsh humor.

In other words, consider maybe not painting us all with the same broad brush. Judge the individual for what he/she brings. I can't change whatever deep views you have for whatever reason, but realize that not everyone meets that criteria you've suggested.

If it makes you feel any better, when I hang out with my Greek friends, we only speak in Greek, none of us look Jewish and there's no mention of faggotry in those circles. We can coexist Matt, we can coexist.

"1"

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2022, 11:35:12 AM »

Matt should worry more about taking care of his kids and less being a loser on the internet.
X

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #33 on: June 19, 2022, 11:42:53 AM »
Matt should worry more about taking care of his kids and less being a loser on the internet.

The steroid regimen and gym etiquette threads show how mentally unstable the racist little broke weak homo truly is.

I feel bad for the children, they are innocent and don’t deserve a retarded whackjob for an absentee father.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #34 on: June 19, 2022, 11:57:55 AM »
Matt, you are hyper sensitive to everything these days. It's been getting progressively worse for years. The hate and misery just flowing through so many of your posts. Take a turn, this is the road to suffering.

I agree - I am extremely sensitive to this stuff. HOWEVER, it IS getting worse.

The University of Toronto is requiring something like 40% of its researchers to be "BIPOC", whatever the fuck that is...

Now tell me, keanu - would you tell a Black man living in Jim Crow times to "stop being sensitive" or to just "live and let live."

This IS a real issue - and it's getting overly worse every 5-7 years [where we enter new territory of "tolerance" - most recently pushing drag queens on toddlers and gender transitioning on preteens and teens...vile, disgusting stuff].

So keanu, as usual - you are right. You are a very wise man.

But am I not sounding an alarm bell for something actually real?

If this movie was a OneMoreRep-style movie about a gay couple falling in love, I wouldn't have thought twice about it.

But they just NEEDED to end the movie with a slam on straight people like that.

Again, if this was just some subtle gay romance movie, I wouldn't think anything about it.

https://getoutspoken.com/gayborhood-deathwatch/website-encourages-dads-to-expose-their-children-to-nudity-and-kink-at-gay-pride-parades

https://www.reddit.com/r/TimDillon/comments/v35e51/pride_is_about_exposing_your_young_kids_to_nudity/

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 19, 2022, 12:00:47 PM »

TRAIN HARD

God bless you Rambone!

Taffin and Ironat are great posters and it’s an honor that someone would lump me in a category with them, even if it was a mistake.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #36 on: June 19, 2022, 12:25:32 PM »
Check out this listing of requirements to be hired/promoted as a high school English teacher in Ontario, Canada.

Two extra points for being Indigenous or Black!! HEAVEN FORBID WE HIRE OR PROMOTE BASED ON MERIT.

And this isn't just some one-time thing - Indigenous and Black people in Canada go their ENTIRE LIVES getting privileges like this, to make up for the alleged racism caused by them being arrested more. Meanwhile they are arrested more BECAUSE THEY COMMIT MORE CRIME.

And then they get to benefit from that that getting special hiring privileges? And I'm supposed to just live and let live, right?  ::)

keanu is right - life is what you make it. But that doesn't change the fact that this is BULLSHIT.

And we can either address this now, or wait for things to get so bad that we have another Hitler or Stalin type character rise to power to deal with it.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 19, 2022, 12:34:02 PM »
Check out this listing of requirements to be hired/promoted as a high school English teacher in Ontario, Canada.

Two extra points for being Indigenous or Black!! HEAVEN FORBID WE HIRE OR PROMOTE BASED ON MERIT.

And this isn't just some one-time thing - Indigenous and Black people in Canada go their ENTIRE LIVES getting privileges like this, to make up for the alleged racism caused by them being arrested more. Meanwhile they are arrested more BECAUSE THEY COMMIT MORE CRIME.

And then they get to benefit from that that getting special hiring privileges? And I'm supposed to just live and let live, right?  ::)

keanu is right - life is what you make it. But that doesn't change the fact that this is BULLSHIT.

And we can either address this now, or wait for things to get so bad that we have another Hitler or Stalin type character rise to power to deal with it.

Matt how are you going to address this?

People have been speaking out against these preproduction decades and now it’s common practice. Society has embraced this double standard, in an attempt to “level the playing field”.

You swing on emotional extremes, don’t forgot after Biden won you said no Republican will ever win an election again. People change opinions. Everything comes around.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: June 19, 2022, 12:36:16 PM »

&t=49s
F

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #39 on: June 19, 2022, 12:51:24 PM »
It’s kind of funny how you see these articles that are supposed to “expose” China, and yet China just gives everyone the middle finger and moves on with their day and no one can do anything about it.

Exactly. I also loved how the Pride Parade homos called for a "boycott" of the 2014 Olympics in Sochi, Russia, and precisely zero fucks were given by Putin.

To those who are on board with this degeneracy:

Enjoy your globohomo intolerant straight hate while if lasts. It won't last forever, and pushing sexuality on kindergarteners and transitioning children WILL be the straw that destroys all of this, and pushes gay acceptance back to 1890's levels.

It's like abortion - abortion was supposed to be "safe, legal, and rare". Instead, we live in a culture where girls have three abortions by their 16th birthday. And that's EXACTLY why this stuff is currently being - and will continue to be - dialed back. Some people just don't know when to stop pushing it.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: June 19, 2022, 12:57:04 PM »
Matt,

Many people don't like Jewish people for a multitude of reasons. I don't like every Jewish person I meet. When I go to Israel, there are certain ultra-orthodox (haredi) areas within Jerusalem (for instance Beit Shemesh) where Hasid men will literally throw rocks at Jewish people that are not strict and/or orthodox. Imagine me, I am half Greek (by father's side) and an Israeli Jew (by mother's side), so I already don't look like the typical Jewish man, as I have more Greek features than Israeli and then to make matters worse, I dress up very well in clothing that resembles George Clooney in Ocean's Eleven. Do you think they greeted me with open arms, hugs and kisses? No, they threw rocks at me and even were spitting at me when I walked by with a few female, Israeli friends of mine that are not orthodox. Thankfully I didn't have a sign that read "I'm a homo, come shake my hand" or else they would have tried to kill me. Do you think I like these particular types of Jewish people? No, they can go fuck themselves. But do I have family and friends from Israel that are great human beings? Yes. Ron is from the same neighborhood as my family is from and Ron is easy as fuck. He is chill and barely gives a fuck about anything. Have you ever seen Sasha Baron Cohen (The actor from Ali G, Borat & Bruno)? You see how funny that son of a bitch can be? That's the type of Jew I am. I don't care. I make fun of Jews (just like Sasha does) and I don't take shit too seriously. Live and let live, you know??

We AREN'T THE JEWS THAT CONTROL HOLLYWOOD OR HAVE INFLUENCE ON THE MEDIA as you would possibly think. We are just every day people, that like you enjoy bodybuilding and good banter infused with harsh humor.

In other words, consider maybe not painting us all with the same broad brush. Judge the individual for what he/she brings. I can't change whatever deep views you have for whatever reason, but realize that not everyone meets that criteria you've suggested.

If it makes you feel any better, when I hang out with my Greek friends, we only speak in Greek, none of us look Jewish and there's no mention of faggotry in those circles. We can coexist Matt, we can coexist.

"1"
If it wasn't for a Jew we wouldn't be here on Getbig.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #41 on: June 19, 2022, 01:06:15 PM »
Matt,

"1"

This story saddens me very much.

I'd even say - it makes me sick, at least a little.

In fact, I'll go so far as to say - I only believe you because not one in my entire history of knowing you have I ever known you to tell a lie. Ever...if my memory is correct [and it usually is].

Let me get this straight - you had ROCKS thrown at you for...being perceived as a Gentile?

Were you perhaps thought to be a Palestinian? Because in that case, I could somewhat understand the hostility [although assaulting you = throwing rocks at you is NOT acceptable by any means, even if they were only thrown in your general direction].

Here's my thing, OneMoreRep: I'm just a geek. Just an autistic geek, nothing more. So can you imagine my SHOCK at reviewing data and learning that - be it, Blacks commit more home invasions in the USA, or that Palestinians blow up more cars in Israel, and being called RACIST for it?

I literally couldn't believe it - could you imagine explaining that Palestinians blow more things up in Israel, and being called Islamophobic??

Now imagine that the ONLY reason you said that is because some asshole was calling Israel an Apartheid regime?? Would that not annoy you?

Because that's the psychological mechanism that explains my feelings.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #42 on: June 19, 2022, 01:35:27 PM »
So, a thread about an R rated movie coming out 3 months.

Did you guys also review all the other gay movies or series that have come out recently? 

Love Victor on Hulu.
Young Royals on Netflix
Fire Island on Hulu
Heartstopper on Netflix
Euphoria on HBO
Pose on Hulu

Heartstopper was amazing.  I teared up at least once every episode.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: June 19, 2022, 01:44:21 PM »
Was this movie already discussed on the Pamith horror movie thread?

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: June 19, 2022, 01:49:13 PM »
Most Getbiggers watch the Matthew Shepard Story and root for the bad guys

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: June 19, 2022, 01:56:52 PM »
This story saddens me very much.

I'd even say - it makes me sick, at least a little.

In fact, I'll go so far as to say - I only believe you because not one in my entire history of knowing you have I ever known you to tell a lie. Ever...if my memory is correct [and it usually is].

Let me get this straight - you had ROCKS thrown at you for...being perceived as a Gentile?

Were you perhaps thought to be a Palestinian? Because in that case, I could somewhat understand the hostility [although assaulting you = throwing rocks at you is NOT acceptable by any means, even if they were only thrown in your general direction].

Nope. I speak fluent Hebrew and the two girls I was with are native Israeli girls that look super Jewish and speak perfect Hebrew and even served in the military for Israel. It comes down to being super strict in the Judaic faith. If you don't act and look the part, you're seen as someone in the wrong. When I say rocks, I mean small pebbles, not a biblical stoning of the sort, but still, think about how it feels when your own people spit at you and throw rocks at you.

Here's my thing, OneMoreRep: I'm just a geek. Just an autistic geek, nothing more. So can you imagine my SHOCK at reviewing data and learning that - be it, Blacks commit more home invasions in the USA, or that Palestinians blow up more cars in Israel, and being called RACIST for it?

I literally couldn't believe it - could you imagine explaining that Palestinians blow more things up in Israel, and being called Islamophobic??

Now imagine that the ONLY reason you said that is because some asshole was calling Israel an Apartheid regime?? Would that not annoy you?

Because that's the psychological mechanism that explains my feelings.

You see Matt, I have a nephew that I love dearly. I spoil the kid, always have. I tend to buy him shit he doesn't need and have occasionally bought him a new computer for school or work purposes etc. Sometimes, I even put a little money in his bank account. He has high-functioning autism and suffers from comorbid anxiety, depression and OCD. Much like you, he holds on to things, things he has experienced, read about, seen on TV or even ideas disseminated throughout his many years of schooling. Sometimes, those things he holds on to are very mentally taxing on him. If he finds there is some sort of social injustice at the hands of XYZ group, he will dwell on that shit and always wants to talk about that topic ad nauseam. Since I have been in his life from the moment he opened his eyes to this world, I have picked up on his many idiosyncrasies and have learned to adapt to his needs.

Whatever it is that you're going through Matt, be it some perceived notion regarding the establishment pushing a gay agenda onto you or even possibly the idea that Jews have tried to force an agenda of aggressive integration into Western society with a resultant rewriting of history to serve our purpose, know that life is too short to let these things eat away at you on the inside. Am I saying that none of your suspicions are true? No. There's always some level of truth to the things we perceive. But it's whether we allow those perceptions to garner that much real estate in our minds that determine whether we will end up suffering as a result of them.

If I take two human beings and strip them of their cultural, ethnic, gender, racial and religious identities, guess what, I am still left with 2 human beings. Two human beings that when they are born have no sexual preference, have no fear of skin color, race or religious creed, but instead live for the sake of living. Everything is more magical when you divorce yourself from the biopsychosocial norms that society have dictated upon you. When I see you, I don't see a racist and homophobic person. I don't see you for that. I see those things as a *possible* bad side effect to the way your autism manifests. I see it as a manifestation of your autism, but not as a representation of who you are deep inside when no one is watching.

Life's too short Matt and you're still a young guy. Live and let live my friend.

"1"

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: June 19, 2022, 01:57:42 PM »
Most Getbiggers watch the Matthew Shepard Story and root for the bad guys

Matthew Shepard is the bad guy in the film right?

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #47 on: June 19, 2022, 02:04:00 PM »
Quality Homo Cinema -

1)

2) Anything by this old queen through the late 80's -

3)

This is a creepy one. It shows the intersection of the Nambla movement and the mainstream gay movement in the 80's - early 90's. It was one of the few documentaries that made me queasy when watching.

4)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: June 19, 2022, 02:05:09 PM »
Quality Homo Cinema -

4) .

Great show!

"1"

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: June 19, 2022, 02:11:59 PM »
Matthew Shepard is the bad guy in the film right?

:D