Author Topic: Intervention Time for Matt? Welfare Check? Forced Institional Commitment  (Read 8228 times)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
The distressing thing is that the views he brings forth in that post quoted by bhank may be entirely rational. If anyone is interested in philosophical thoughts on these topics check out David Benatar ("Better to never have been") and Emile Cioran for example ("The trouble with being born"). Even the "minority" and " racism" grievances can often be argued to be entirely rational. And if you read Getbig you know a large percentage of the population, if not everyone, has some of these thoughts on occasion. In fact, some of the best people I know are crazy bigots but have hearts of gold ironically. But when does your "fuck this" outlook cross over into mental illness? I wish Matt goes on and wish the best in general for him but what can I say when I'm not far from the same point myself? I have a phrase playng in my mind daily, by Samuel Beckett, “You must go on. I can't go on. I'll go on.” I think many people have a hard time helping suicidal people except by saying, "you have to go on, I can't say why, but you just have to." Perhaps the best reason is by Cioran,

"It's not worth the bother of killing yourself, since you always kill yourself too late.“  You were already born, not much to do to undo the damage, might as well see what happens in the future. Life is absurd.

"Why don’t I commit suicide? Because I am as sick of death as I am of life." - Cioran.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
I don't think Wiggs is a firefighter, too bad.

3 out of 4 ain't bad

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
Only in his fantasies.

You are on fucking form right now!  Where has this humour been the last few years!?!?  :D ;D
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...

I would like to see matt caught in a car fire and the only way he could get out would be to be helped by a gay,black,Jewish firefighter :)

Who is happily married to their partner and is wearing a COVID mask
T

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.

I would like to see matt caught in a car fire and the only way he could get out would be to be helped by a gay,black,Jewish firefighter :)
Somebody got Rodney St. Cloud's number?

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!

BayGM must have it on speed-dial...

Rambone

• Getbig V

He’s too busy working as Garrett Downing’s stunt double

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
It must be tough on black firefighters.....how can you tell if they got burned?

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
It must be tough on black firefighters.....how can you tell if they got burned?

You catch them trying to eat themselves? You know those people can't resist a good BBQ.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Getbig at its finest in this thread.   ;D

Dave D

• Getbig V
You are on fucking form right now!  Where has this humour been the last few years!?!?  :D ;D

Drowning in alcohol?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer

Dave D

• Getbig V
Possibly overthinking too much because he is sitting at home alone with nothing to do.

Could be but Matt has had nothing going on in his life for a while now. Dude has been crying for help for awhile now.

I think this is the benefit of work for most people, it gives them “purpose”,”focus”, or a challenge. Matt has been living off his investments for a while and he needs a new goal to get through the daily monotony of life.

Bhanks is right to be concerned for him.

Dave D

• Getbig V
And cocks.

LOL!

Liquor drenched penis shots for everyone!

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
What has Matt ever done for anyone on Getbig?

Most of his posts center around himself and his own self-misery.

Do I want him to feel better? Yes
Do I think he has earned a lot of feedback and positive comments from his fellow Getbiggers? Not particularly

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Seems like many are breaking down today. 

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
does anyone take 1g+ of test a week anymore ?

bunch of nancies - nothing a good cardio or workout couldn't solve BUT lets just whine, complain and focus on our misery like real men

the next thread will be about tasting your own cum and self induced prostate stimulation techniques -- since you have so much time on your hands to self reflect

Rambone

• Getbig V
does anyone take 1g+ of test a week anymore ?

bunch of nancies - nothing a good cardio or workout couldn't solve BUT lets just whine, complain and focus on our misery like real men

the next thread will be about tasting your own cum and self induced prostate stimulation techniques -- since you have so much time on your hands to self reflect

;D

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
Could be but Matt has had nothing going on in his life for a while now. Dude has been crying for help for awhile now.

I think this is the benefit of work for most people, it gives them “purpose”,”focus”, or a challenge. Matt has been living off his investments for a while and he needs a new goal to get through the daily monotony of life.

Bhanks is right to be concerned for him.
I think you hit the nail on the head with this! ….

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
Matt's purpose is to get big.

Is there anything greater?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
LOL!

Liquor drenched penis shots for everyone!

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
meh... some effeminate behaviour to whine about your life like that online. Like some emo teenage girl crying for any attention.... Also his kids will have to read that shit...

Always thought something was off with the guy from the long winded ramblings. He even started to respond to his own posts now.  Anyways... I agree with him on alot of his reasoning re. politics and some of the things he says are logical but he has some issues, clearly.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Why dwell on stuff you have no control over ?

I mean we probably all do it to some extent but not to extreme excess.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I think he misses lockdowns

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Matt's purpose is to get big.

Is there anything greater?

Things matter because you decide they matter is a man not free to decide what matters and is important?