Author Topic: How Much $$ Have You Given to the Trump Campagne?  (Read 3195 times)

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
How Much $$ Have You Given to the Trump Campagne?
« on: June 26, 2022, 07:57:25 AM »
More monthly than your gym membership?

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
Re: How Much $$ Have You Given to the Trump Campagne?
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2022, 08:10:30 AM »
I gave $20 the first time around.
Then they started bugging me constantly for $$ so didn't give any more.
I figure Trumpy has enough of his own money to fund himself.
I hate when charities constantly bug you like that.
They spend more $$ trying to get your money than you sent them.
Salvation Army did that so the heck with them.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2022, 08:26:59 AM »
IRON, Thanks! Your donation was higher than mine and I still get requests for more, but after watching the Jan 6 Hearings, I decided to give zilch pesos!

And over the years I notice that once a politician or a charitable organization gets your address, it's a continuous request for additional funds.

And my biggest error was supplying my phone number to  one so called 'insurance company' which has resulted in numerous daily phone calls from unsolicited individuals/companies.

PS.... Have you been watching the Jan 6 Hearings!?

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2022, 08:28:19 AM »

Nope.

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2022, 08:30:25 AM »
Every time I check my mail it’s 90% requests for donations.Spca meals on wheels you name it.You guys are right you make a small donation and it opens the floodgates

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2022, 12:15:22 PM »

o, I constantly got called from eric , lara,  donald jr and all the other little drumpfsters.  kinda pathetic for someone who said his campaign was self financed.
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2022, 12:33:57 PM »

F

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2022, 01:00:20 PM »
Every time I check my mail it’s 90% requests for donations.Spca meals on wheels you name it.You guys are right you make a small donation and it opens the floodgates

This

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2022, 01:11:17 PM »
Over the course of how long?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2022, 01:14:16 PM »

Why would any productive person waste time on a completely transparent political sideshow.  We already know what happened that day.
Y

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2022, 01:18:05 PM »
Why would any productive person waste time on a completely transparent political sideshow.  We already know what happened that day.

Because there are some on here that fell for the bullshit and think it’s a real “hearing” not recognizing that we are literally having real insurrections every weekend since the leak into today

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2022, 01:55:54 PM »
I bought a couple hats and a T-shirt

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2022, 01:58:24 PM »
Anyone who gives to a political campaign, absent an anticipated quid pro quo, is an imbecile.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2022, 02:08:08 PM »
Because there are some on here that fell for the bullshit and think it’s a real “hearing” not recognizing that we are literally having real insurrections every weekend since the leak into today

Well, now they have R v W to distract from the economy and the border, so they should wrap it up.
Y

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2022, 02:09:03 PM »
IRON, Thanks! Your donation was higher than mine and I still get requests for more, but after watching the Jan 6 Hearings, I decided to give zilch pesos!

And over the years I notice that once a politician or a charitable organization gets your address, it's a continuous request for additional funds.

And my biggest error was supplying my phone number to  one so called 'insurance company' which has resulted in numerous daily phone calls from unsolicited individuals/companies.

Looking at both LEFT and RIGHT websites (e.g., CNN and Fox), the RIGHT sells your name way more than the LEFT. I get emails from Beto O’Rourke only, but now I get emails from a dozen or more Republicans, Trump family, Mike Pompeo, etc. etc. I finally sat down and did mass Unsubscribes to all of them, Beto plus the Republicans, which is time consuming. Interesting that the Jan 6 hearings changed at least one mind. I have not watched them but what Trump did on that date me made me apoplectic at the time. I was on a weekend winter getaway with some Trump supporting friends when that all happened and we had to have telephone conversations in advance to make sure none of us would engage in any discussion of that on our trip.

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2022, 06:58:41 AM »
I voted for the guy twice but gradually realized that he's an abrasive, crazy blowhard. He did a great job as president but when he started turning on his friends and supporters I wrote him off..He cannot take constructive criticism or any kind of advice and I won't vote for him again.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2022, 07:59:04 AM »
I voted for the guy twice but gradually realized that he's an abrasive, crazy blowhard. He did a great job as president but when he started turning on his friends and supporters I wrote him off..He cannot take constructive criticism or any kind of advice and I won't vote for him again.

All of that is irrelevant considering the job he did as President and what he continues do as leader of the GOP. Both on the left and right he is/has exposed the Washington establishment for who they are. He continues to drain the swamp which is why, for no other reason they are desperately doing everything in their power to see he doesn’t run again. His record on winning endorsements is unheard of. He’s still the most powerful person in this country, hands down.

Stephano

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2022, 08:08:22 AM »
Trump pardoned a bunch of sleazy criminals and Silicon Valley fraudsters but didn't pardon his own supporters. 

He has no loyalty.  He doesn't deserve the support of honorable men.  Besides, he had his chance and he blew it.

The minute you contemplate his pardons, you'll realize that he doesn't deserve another dime.

I gave $55 the first time around, and I don't regret it, but that's all I'm going to give.

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2022, 08:09:06 AM »
All of that is irrelevant considering the job he did as President and what he continues do as leader of the GOP. Both on the left and right he is/has exposed the Washington establishment for who they are. He continues to drain the swamp which is why, for no other reason they are desperately doing everything in their power to see he doesn’t run again. His record on winning endorsements is unheard of. He’s still the most powerful person in this country, hands down.

Legitimate conservatives need to move on. Although I am not a conservative, I recognize that the tide is turning right now toward a conservative stage and viewpoint, for many good reasons. The conservative cause will hurt itself by clinging to an individual who has 55 percent disapproval (probably even more right now). Move on.

In a presidential election where both individuals have 55 percent disapproval, it is a crap shoot as to who would win. More likely not Trump.  However, a solid conservative is very very likely to win.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2022, 08:20:31 AM »
Legitimate conservatives need to move on. Although I am not a conservative, I recognize that the tide is turning right now toward a conservative stage and viewpoint, for many good reasons. The conservative cause will hurt itself by clinging to an individual who has 55 percent disapproval (probably even more right now). Move on.

In a presidential election where both individuals have 55 percent disapproval, it is a crap shoot as to who would win. More likely not Trump.  However, a solid conservative is very very likely to win.

I’m on the fence. On one hand I want him to run and win on the other I can’t help to think he’s in a better position doing what he’s been doing while being less restricted now than if he were President again. But if someone runs they would have to have Trump-Like balls. The only one I can think that could fill those shoes at this time is DeSantis

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2022, 08:26:32 AM »
I’m on the fence. On one hand I want him to run and win on the other I can’t help to think he’s in a better position doing what he’s been doing while being less restricted now than if he were President again. But if someone runs they would have to have Trump-Like balls. The only one I can think that could fill those shoes at this time is DeSantis

It's DeSantis.  Dude is even trying to outlaw smoking on all public beaches.....that is awesome.

He will be close to trump policy wise, but without all the trash that goes with it.

I'd still like to see a combo ticket of him and Gabbard, but I know it won't happen.

I don't want another pendulum swing after this admin....
Y

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2022, 08:29:47 AM »

I think you are on to something. As a centrist/liberal, DeSantis scares me. I often have solid political g…dar.

And DON’T pick Mike Pence or another evangelical Christian. With the abortion fracas, too many women
who are ready to move Republican will stay Democrats.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2022, 08:34:11 AM »
It's DeSantis.  Dude is even trying to outlaw smoking on all public beaches.....that is awesome.

He will be close to trump policy wise, but without all the trash that goes with it.

I'd still like to see a combo ticket of him and Gabbard, but I know it won't happen.

I don't want another pendulum swing after this admin....

Wouldn’t mind that at all

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2022, 08:35:32 AM »
I think you are on to something. As a centrist/liberal, DeSantis scares me. I often have solid political g…dar.

And DON’T pick Mike Pence or another evangelical Christian. With the abortion fracas, too many women
who are ready to move Republican will stay Democrats.

Pence wouldn’t even enter my mind if he ran. But this country does need to return to having faith. This Satan thing isn’t working out

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2022, 08:40:47 AM »

Right now they fear going against him and losing millions of supporters. I'm sure behind closed doors they hope he doesn't run again but endorses the republican candidate.