Author Topic: How Much $$ Have You Given to the Trump Campagne?  (Read 3182 times)

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: How Much $$ Have You Given to the Trump Campagne?
« Reply #50 on: June 30, 2022, 10:32:22 AM »
I don't think thinking a Biden presidency was crazy, it was basically an anti-Trump referendum.  I was unsure how the election would play out, could see either way.   I think Trump just blew it during Covid, by not taking a more "presidential" tone.  Without Covid, he wins easily IMO.

I think the only thing that stops DeSantis is Trump messing it up.

He can only mess it up if voters go along with it. I think that many many conservative voters are ready to move on. If Trump were to truly try to dump on DeSantis (who actually has very little to truly be criticized by Trump on), I think conservatives would pull away from Trump in far greater numbers than they are already doing. Trump can dump on Pence without too much peril (Pence is only truly liked by evangelicals and maybe the conservative business community, and is quite disliked by the Jan 6 extremists) but I think it will be hard for Trump to dump on DeSantis too much, and hopefully he will see that in the end. Although this scenario gives me the DeSantis presidency I predict.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #51 on: June 30, 2022, 10:36:24 AM »
DeSantis is nothing more than a smarter Trump. (Which isn’t hard really). DeSantis is smart enough to keep his mouth shut most of the time.  Trumpy couldn’t stop whining and telling lies. 

DeSantis has learned what not to do at this point. Which is why Trumpy is scared of him.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: June 30, 2022, 11:57:25 AM »
 COACH, Can you elaborate on your 'fake committee' statement referring to the Jan 6 Hearings.

Do you think  that all or some of the accusations pertaining to  Trump are outright lies or exaggerations?

Are you even watching the hearings?

I personally think that this Trump situation will be a major problem for years to come .... even if he is totally innocent, but it ain't over yet!

America as we knew it prior to Trump is gone .... and will possibly never return.

And it  just might be proceeding as planned .... but I am no expert when it comes to conspiracy planning.

Thanks, Coach.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #53 on: June 30, 2022, 12:15:55 PM »
COACH, Can you elaborate on your 'fake committee' statement referring to the Jan 6 Hearings.

Do you think  that all or some of the accusations pertaining to  Trump are outright lies or exaggerations?

I personally think that this Trump situation will be a major problem for years to come .... even if he is totally innocent, but it ain't over yet!

America as we knew it prior to Trump is gone .... and will possibly never return.

And it  just might be proceeding as planned .... but I am no expert when it comes to conspiracy planning.

Thanks, Coach.

LOL stunt, read the thread.

The process is fake because there is nothing "unknown" over what happened 1/6.  This is political grandstanding of the highest magnitude, to draw attention away from the real issues at hand, and satisfy those still with TDS.

Remember the last time Schiff and Co had "damaging, irrefutable evidence"?  How'd that turn out.

Trump is gone, let him go.
Y

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: June 30, 2022, 12:35:39 PM »
LOL stunt, read the thread.

The process is fake because there is nothing "unknown" over what happened 1/6.  This is political grandstanding of the highest magnitude, to draw attention away from the real issues at hand, and satisfy those still with TDS.

Remember the last time Schiff and Co had "damaging, irrefutable evidence"?  How'd that turn out.

Trump is gone, let him go.

I am not watching any of it and agree we are probably not learning anything new (maybe some things, Stunt maybe has an opinion on that). I also agree that a lot of grandstanding is involved. But none of that takes away from how shocked and disgusted I was when it all happened, so it is probably reminding a lot of people of that time and place and the baggage associated with the “leader”, which most likely is hastening Trump’s fade-out, which is happening anyway.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #55 on: June 30, 2022, 12:50:07 PM »
I am not watching any of it and agree we are probably not learning anything new (maybe some things, Stunt maybe has an opinion on that). I also agree that a lot of grandstanding is involved. But none of that takes away from how shocked and disgusted I was when it all happened, so it is probably reminding a lot of people of that time and place and the baggage associated with the “leader”, which most likely is hastening Trump’s fade-out, which is happening anyway.

It was a shitty thing to happen for sure.  No doubt.  Although Trump didn't call for violence, and explicitly called for the opposite, he could have messaged it much more directly and strongly.

There is literally no doubt there were professional agitators there, and there is more to this story than meets the eye.  People try to put in on par, or worse than the BLM riots, which caused much more damage and death, and that's wrong.

It was never a threat to democracy - wtf were these people going to do?
Y

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: June 30, 2022, 01:05:05 PM »
It was a shitty thing to happen for sure.  No doubt.  Although Trump didn't call for violence, and explicitly called for the opposite, he could have messaged it much more directly and strongly.

There is literally no doubt there were professional agitators there, and there is more to this story than meets the eye.  People try to put in on par, or worse than the BLM riots, which caused much more damage and death, and that's wrong.

It was never a threat to democracy - wtf were these people going to do?

DISAGREE. I am no fan of BLM and deplore how fellow liberals have turned a blind eye to the associated looting, etc. But storming the halls of government with the leader of that government semi-encouraging the whole thing is at a much different, more serious level (imho). This is probably one important issue that sorts me into the more liberal camp (above discussion) and you into the more conservative camp. “Called for the opposite”, I don’t care how many quotes you were to furnish, I would never buy it in a million years. A huge number of centrist voters will roll toward me on this one. But where I do agree is that this issue pales by comparison to the the ones that affect us all more directly: economy, immigration, crime, abortion, etc.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: June 30, 2022, 01:44:01 PM »

Thanks, Coach.

All Qoach Todd can do is parrot the lies by Rudy, Pillow Guy and Kraken.  Which lack complete evidence or substance.

No surprise really.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #58 on: June 30, 2022, 05:44:23 PM »
All Qoach Todd can do is parrot the lies by Rudy, Pillow Guy and Kraken.  Which lack complete evidence or substance.

No surprise really.

You mean like 5 years of “Russian collusion” a hooker, “quid pro quo” a fake “impeachment” a fake “insurrection” and now a fake January 6th Committee that you fell for hook line and sinker so much you even started a thread on it when anyone with any intelligence knew it was bullshit from the beginning.

Btw, when is Biden getting the rest of the people he promised to get out Afghanistan…it’s been almost a year

Hey Lurker, tell us how you think this is a legit hearing

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #59 on: June 30, 2022, 05:48:54 PM »
You mean like 5 years of “Russian collusion” a hooker, “quid pro quo” a fake “impeachment” a fake “insurrection” and now a fake January 6th Committee that you fell for hook line and sinker so much you even started a thread on it when anyone with any intelligence knew it was bullshit from the beginning.

Btw, when is Biden getting the rest of the people he promised to get out Afghanistan…it’s been almost a year

Also countless fake stories "troops are losers", "very fine people", "inject bleach".....etc......
Y

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #60 on: June 30, 2022, 05:54:51 PM »
Also countless fake stories "troops are losers", "very fine people", "inject bleach".....etc......

It’s absolutely insane the lengths the left went and is still going through to keep this guy from running. He disrupted at least 50 years corruption and those involved are getting exposed big time. He exposed the blatant Marxist agenda the left want for this country

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: June 30, 2022, 06:14:31 PM »
As a Getbigger I keep misreading the title as how much I spend on champagne.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: June 30, 2022, 06:51:28 PM »

Hey Lurker, tell us how you think this is a legit hearing

Like the fake birth certificate, pizza parlor sex ring, covid assassinations, etc.. etc...?

Pretty sure the hearings are far from fake, but if you think they are, well... that is a sure sign they are not.

BTW... when is Mexico going to pay for that wall?

Hey Todd, tell us how this isn't a legit hearing.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #63 on: June 30, 2022, 07:24:25 PM »
Like the fake birth certificate, pizza parlor sex ring, covid assassinations, etc.. etc...?

Pretty sure the hearings are far from fake, but if you think they are, well... that is a sure sign they are not.

BTW... when is Mexico going to pay for that wall?

Hey Todd, tell us how this isn't a legit hearing.

Tell us why you don’t think they’re fake. Lend some legitimacy to it because no one else here or on that committee can.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: June 30, 2022, 07:27:32 PM »
Tell us why you don’t think they’re fake. Lend some legitimacy to it because no one else here or on that committee can.

What facts do you dispute?  Or rather, what facts that Trumpy tells you to dispute do you agree with?

Seems like perjury would deter anyone from lying.  Just ask Flynn.... or Stone....   LOL

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #65 on: June 30, 2022, 07:43:48 PM »
What facts do you dispute?  Or rather, what facts that Trumpy tells you to dispute do you agree with?

Seems like perjury would deter anyone from lying.  Just ask Flynn.... or Stone....   LOL

Facts? Since when is hearsay a fact? Two fake impeachments and one fake trial that the the prosecution got their asses handed to them that vindicated Trump because it was all hearsay…you don’t prosecute on hearsay, genius. This is no different.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #66 on: June 30, 2022, 08:54:46 PM »
Facts? Since when is hearsay a fact? Two fake impeachments and one fake trial that the the prosecution got their asses handed to them that vindicated Trump because it was all hearsay…you don’t prosecute on hearsay, genius. This is no different.

The main story of grabbing the limo wheel and assaulting a secret service agent is proven hearsay.  That isn't even in denial.  But it is the lead story on this everywhere.  Mind boggling.
Y

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #67 on: July 01, 2022, 02:35:49 AM »
Not very many "facts" when it came to the 4-yr witch-hunt (insane libz vs. agent orange) hardly any facts at all.
Just tax-payer money spent on fake collusions...

Now Pervy-Joe!! Thats another story.. Self-admitted corrupt/CCP puppet.

Biden: "Who says I'm not corrupt"!!!

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: July 01, 2022, 04:35:42 AM »

&t=27s   
    wasn't nothing but a house party.
F

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: July 01, 2022, 01:06:46 PM »
I've never given money to any political group, probably never will.

This thread was pretty good until the TDS arguing commenced.

The Republicans have to ditch Trump for 2024.

He's damaged goods, too many people despise him, including myself and i voted for him.

DeSantis is great.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: July 02, 2022, 02:25:26 AM »

He's damaged goods, too many people despise him, including myself and i voted for him.

DeSantis is great.
Agreed.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: July 02, 2022, 05:14:54 AM »
I'm guessing around $500 for me. Won't do it again ever. I need to see results. Trump promised to drain the swamp but surrounded himself with traitors. Which means his judgement stinks.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #72 on: July 02, 2022, 02:28:18 PM »

DeSantis is great.

The only political group (I don’t consider Trump campaign a group) is the NRA (Civil Rights group)