Author Topic: Philadelphia teens beat 73-year-old man to death  (Read 1698 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Philadelphia teens beat 73-year-old man to death
« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2022, 12:19:58 PM »
White supe's I guess??

No??

Any outrage on news 24x7??

https://www.foxnews.com/us/philadelphia-teens-beat-72-year-old-man-death-traffic-cone-attack-caught-video-police

Lets me preface this by saying this is sad and it should have never happened and it falls directly on todays culture and I'd be willing to bet that this 73 year old man wasn't raised the way these useless thugs are being raised today..duh. That being said (again) this lies directly on the lefts "gun control" laws in Dem ran States, cities and counties where the DA's punish the law abiding citizen and benefit the criminals....and the criminals KNOW THIS!

You want crimes like this to be mitigated you have to legally let law abiding citizens arm themselves to give them a fighting chance. These Dem ran counties make it nearly impossible for people to protect themselves that are vulnerable to such attacks by either limiting or flat out turning down CCL apps (See New York). This is backwards thinking.....

https://www.foxnews.com/us/philly-mayor-second-amendment-officers-shot-july-fourth

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2022, 01:06:44 PM »
So glad my state is only 1.5% black, and 90% white. (0.2% indigenous).

Rest is Asian, Hispanic, etc.

Always top 2 for safest in the nation...

It’s essentially blowback from slavery. The entire country should be like this and only the top 2% of Africans should’ve made the trip. But there’s 13% so we’re fucked.

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001
« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2022, 01:08:21 PM »

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2022, 01:15:13 PM »
and one kid is recording it on his phone, nice!

That phone wants Wrapping in Barbed Wire & inserting up his arse sideways & Then down his Throat
before they hang him Slowly while videoing recording him & playing live on Big Screen TV so he can
Watch & Enjoy .

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2022, 01:16:48 PM »
and one kid is recording it on his phone, nice!

All about dat "worldstar" clout.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2022, 01:23:26 PM »
Strange fruit indeed......

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2022, 01:51:58 PM »
Lets me preface this by saying this is sad and it should have never happened and it falls directly on todays culture and I'd be willing to bet that this 73 year old man wasn't raised the way these useless thugs are being raised today..duh. That being said (again) this lies directly on the lefts "gun control" laws in Dem ran States, cities and counties where the DA's punish the law abiding citizen and benefit the criminals....and the criminals KNOW THIS!

You want crimes like this to be mitigated you have to legally let law abiding citizens arm themselves to give them a fighting chance. These Dem ran counties make it nearly impossible for people to protect themselves that are vulnerable to such attacks by either limiting or flat out turning down CCL apps (See New York). This is backwards thinking.....

https://www.foxnews.com/us/philly-mayor-second-amendment-officers-shot-july-fourth

Falls directly on the Low impulse Control of the xxx
Q

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2022, 01:53:56 PM »
It’s a failed culture. Hope this helps.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit