Author Topic: Vaccine Deaths - 339%  (Read 7691 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Vaccine Deaths - 339%
« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2022, 02:42:09 PM »
A new study endorsed by the World Health Organization

https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=4125239

a person is on average 339% more likely to suffer a serious adverse event such as cardiac arrest, stroke,
or death due to the Pfizer Covid-19 injection than they are to be hospitalized with Covid-19.

Hmm, good to know. Glad I chose the Moderna vaccine instead. I had almost no reaction to any of the three injections. ;D

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2022, 03:02:25 PM »
I booked the vaccine but it wasn't sitting right in my mind, and so I just gave it a miss at the last moment.

I feel sorry for the millions who took it.

My wife's double jabbed and still got hit badly by the china virus recently. Maybe Fauci etc will blame her for not keeping up to date with the boosters.

This lady i work with got Covid at a conference 3 weeks ago. We went to the conference together, same car.

I didn't get sick and had to test for Covid since i was exposed to her. Tested negative.

She came back to the office yesterday and was talking about how she really should have gotten her "4th" shot, as that probably would have protected her. ::)

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • bhank is coming….
« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2022, 03:03:32 PM »
This lady i work with got Covid at a conference 3 weeks ago. We went to the conference together, same car.

I didn't get sick and had to test for Covid since i was exposed to her. Tested negative.

She came back to the office yesterday and was talking about how she really should have gotten her "4th" shot, as that probably would have protected her. ::)

mental illness of peace

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2022, 03:40:56 PM »
Hmm, good to know. Glad I chose the Modern vaccine instead. I had almost no reaction to any of the three injections. ;D

Its hard to know what is truth and what is fiction these days.
Odd times...

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2022, 04:58:07 PM »
FDA/PHARMA didn't even bother to mine the VAERS system for safety signals.

You are supposed to that at at regular intervals.

They didn't

Criminal

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2022, 10:06:38 PM »
Some whistleblowers leaked info that our country had been taking orders for test kits back in 2018. This is middle Europe. All countries that actualized the plandemic had to follow the orders.

Have u ever asked yourselves, who do countries in debt owe money to? Who or whatever that is runs the world

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2022, 12:37:57 AM »
Its hard to know what is truth and what is fiction these days.
Odd times...

So true. How does one make an 'informed' decision when nobody really knows what's going on.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #32 on: June 29, 2022, 03:15:49 AM »
I don't see where it says any of this

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #33 on: June 29, 2022, 05:03:23 AM »
FDA/PHARMA didn't even bother to mine the VAERS system for safety signals.

You are supposed to that at at regular intervals.

They didn't

Criminal

It's amazing how VAERS exists, and is completely ignored.
Y

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #34 on: June 29, 2022, 06:58:31 AM »

It's supposed to be "mined" at certain intervals to check for safety signals. Age/height/sex/ethnicity etc. It's useful for that purpose....but....nah, we won't check it because we don't want to see any safety signals.

Same thing with any clinical trial for a drug or medication. The reporting service during the trials is pretty robust. Not here though....just take the shot that doesn't actually work. Take it over and over again

Oops.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #35 on: June 29, 2022, 08:26:53 AM »
It's supposed to be "mined" at certain intervals to check for safety signals. Age/height/sex/ethnicity etc. It's useful for that purpose....but....nah, we won't check it because we don't want to see any safety signals.

Same thing with any clinical trial for a drug or medication. The reporting service during the trials is pretty robust. Not here though....just take the shot that doesn't actually work. Take it over and over again

Oops.

I have found it amazing on how talking points just get into the culture of those who just want to believe.  You see it infiltrate twitter comments, mainstream articles, etc....

People forget it was:  "Take the vaccine, you won't get or spread covid, 95% efficacy"

Now, people are claiming that was never said / promoted, and it was always "reduced symptoms and less chance to spread".

But they never provide actual studies that prove any of that.  It's all anecdotal.

Then, when challeged with "why is the CDC suggesting this for kids, when they are statiscally immune to severe effects", the answer becomes "we are just trying to do everything we can".....it's "Perfectly safe", regardless of the mounting amounts of people with weird medical conditions showing up.

Legit madness.

Y

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: June 29, 2022, 01:50:51 PM »
At least Fauci was protected from Covid! I mean liberals love to laugh when a conservative who wasnt vaccinated gets Covid.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: June 29, 2022, 01:53:29 PM »
Wow!

Crazy!

Story of the century!

I wonder why MSM isn’t reporting on this “study”?

🙄

It’s scary that you are a medical technician (no 4 year degree needed to be a simple tech) and make really stupid comments like this. Then again I believe even an LPN has more education than a trade school.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Brian had a probation officer but wasnt a criminal
« Reply #38 on: June 29, 2022, 01:55:34 PM »

its a tool they use when it suits

Many of the covid vac side effects were labelled as fake reports and the system isnt accurate.

If it cant be trusted then why bother having it at all.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: June 29, 2022, 02:20:12 PM »
I have found it amazing on how talking points just get into the culture of those who just want to believe.  You see it infiltrate twitter comments, mainstream articles, etc....

People forget it was:  "Take the vaccine, you won't get or spread covid, 95% efficacy"

Now, people are claiming that was never said / promoted, and it was always "reduced symptoms and less chance to spread".

But they never provide actual studies that prove any of that.  It's all anecdotal.

Then, when challeged with "why is the CDC suggesting this for kids, when they are statiscally immune to severe effects", the answer becomes "we are just trying to do everything we can".....it's "Perfectly safe", regardless of the mounting amounts of people with weird medical conditions showing up.

Legit madness.

Great post. The whole thing has been disturbing to anyone with a rational mind. It seems even the ones who now know they were conned want to keep the whole giant lie spinning, that way they don't lose face by being so desperately dumb.

This whole thing needs to be deconstructed, the covid-con, bit by bit so we as a society learn our lesson and become aware of the great dangers in our midst.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #40 on: June 29, 2022, 02:40:39 PM »
Great post. The whole thing has been disturbing to anyone with a rational mind. It seems even the ones who now know they were conned want to keep the whole giant lie spinning, that way they don't lose face by being so desperately dumb.

This whole thing needs to be deconstructed, the covid-con, bit by bit so we as a society learn our lesson and become aware of the great dangers in our midst.
NO ONE will admit they made a bad decision regarding the clot-shot. Not going to happen!
T

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: June 29, 2022, 02:52:49 PM »
NO ONE will admit they made a bad decision regarding the clot-shot. Not going to happen!

Looks that way unfortunately. They just double down like Oak and try to reinforce the BS.

Got two layers to contend with here. The useful idiot that just repeats what they are told, and the real evil, diabolical layer that concocted this idea and have a really sinister reason behind it.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 29, 2022, 03:40:23 PM »
It seems even the ones who now know they were conned want to keep the whole giant lie spinning, that way they don't lose face by being so desperately dumb.

Yup!

People seem to be doubling down.

Very few people have been able to admit they were wrong.

Even my good friend who is a hard left Lib will only say "it was the best thing to do at the time". He knows it was a load of crap, but he's too proud to admit it.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #43 on: June 29, 2022, 08:52:53 PM »

The study is not endorsed by the WHO

a person is on average 339% more likely to suffer a serious adverse event such as cardiac arrest, stroke,
or death due to the Pfizer Covid-19 injection than they are to be hospitalized with Covid-19.

There is nothing even close to this in that paper.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: June 29, 2022, 11:53:28 PM »
The study is not endorsed by the WHO

There is nothing even close to this in that paper.

People see and believe what they want to see and believe, which is whatever supports their foregone opinions. Accuracy and the truth are not relevant. Surprised you have not figured this out yet.

Stutheobald

• Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: June 30, 2022, 12:26:30 AM »

https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=4125239

its a preprint, it hasn't been peer reviewed yet so it can say anything it wants but none of it is valid until the review process has happened.  It also says that you are more likely to get an adverse affect than a placebo.....and the data set is less than 1000 people, so they have to guess up the numbers.....this isnt going to survive a peer review.  NOWHERE IN THAT PREPRINT DOES IT STATE THAT YOU WERE 339% TO SUFFER AN SAE DUE TO THE VACCINE THAT BEING HOSPITALISED, THEY ONLY REFER BACK TO THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BEING VACCINATED AND PLACEBO EVENTS.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #46 on: June 30, 2022, 02:20:50 AM »
That darn "Placebo", it can get you every time... Look at the current Turkesterone craze??

People swear its better than D-Bol, even when the testing comes back as flour-filled caps.
They said hey will still send Derek money to buy his product, because "he's a nice guy".  ::)

Placebo of peace..

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #47 on: June 30, 2022, 11:08:33 AM »
its a preprint, it hasn't been peer reviewed yet so it can say anything it wants but none of it is valid until the review process has happened.  It also says that you are more likely to get an adverse affect than a placebo.....and the data set is less than 1000 people, so they have to guess up the numbers.....this isnt going to survive a peer review.  NOWHERE IN THAT PREPRINT DOES IT STATE THAT YOU WERE 339% TO SUFFER AN SAE DUE TO THE VACCINE THAT BEING HOSPITALISED, THEY ONLY REFER BACK TO THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BEING VACCINATED AND PLACEBO EVENTS.

And The Vaccines had Been Peer reviewed had they ??
By who & when ??

Ahh & The T.E.Vaccines are Totally safe Yes ?
They were not animal tested they Missed that vital stage & many others as they bought them out so Quick !!
How come you fail to point out all the Failings of The vaccine manufacture??

You're as biased as your making that report to be. !!

Yeah a Vaccine so safe & reliable they had to have Government Immunity Given against prosecution  ::)
And those that took are the Trial Group !!

Also Here in The UK the Government had to make Special emergency powers to Give them the legal right to inject people & these powers are still in place until late 2023 & be free from being sued in the case of any Negative side effects.

Yes Sure Fills me with confidence & Trust in The Vaccine, Manufacturer & Government.  FFS.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #48 on: July 04, 2022, 03:13:14 PM »

Absolute Fucking Madness & They try to justify it by saying Stupid things like Oh just think how Bad I'd of been if I hadn't of had 150 T.E.Vaccines !!  The Idiots Boil My Blood they're so Stupid & Pathetic.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 04, 2022, 06:30:14 PM »
Absolute Fucking Madness & They try to justify it by saying Stupid things like Oh just think how Bad I'd of been if I hadn't of had 150 T.E.Vaccines !!  The Idiots Boil My Blood they're so Stupid & Pathetic.

No agenda??? Why are you so passionate about the "idiots" right to make their own decision with regards to vaccines? "Boil your blood"? Yeah, that's not an agenda. ::)