Author Topic: Patriot Front Got Out At The Wrong Stop  (Read 605 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Patriot Front Got Out At The Wrong Stop
« on: July 05, 2022, 03:52:01 PM »
Stupid white people decided to run up in a hood in Philadelphia...are they fucking crazy...must have got too brave.  Was about to get shot up

https://worldstar.com/videos/wshhx0nRf7MxjvU41bqq/patriot-front-members-get-chased-out-of-philly
A

Freemason

• Getbig III
  • Tree Trimmer Extraordinaire
Re: Patriot Front Got Out At The Wrong Stop
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2022, 04:19:37 PM »
First of all, what kind of group loads a crew into the back of a uhaul truck. Even a loose group of local red necks here could come up with some SUVs to ride in.

This is obviously bullshit staged fakes. I am sure racists exist but they are not riding 2000 miles in the back of an non-air conditioned pitch black truck box like a herd of illegal messicans crossing the border. In July no less.

Fake news.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2022, 04:28:46 PM »
First of all, what kind of group loads a crew into the back of a uhaul truck. Even a loose group of local red necks here could come up with some SUVs to ride in.

This is obviously bullshit staged fakes. I am sure racists exist but they are not riding 2000 miles in the back of an non-air conditioned pitch black truck box like a herd of illegal messicans crossing the border. In July no less.

Fake news.

LOL don’t use common sense to disrupt the narrative.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2022, 04:52:11 PM »

Fake news.

And the people chasing them look like they’ve never been in a fight in their lives 😂

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2022, 05:21:19 AM »
That’s a bunch of silly white kids.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2022, 03:27:42 PM »
“My ring is in the street.”

(Or something like that.)