Author Topic: Matt C. Cycle Update.  (Read 140179 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: Matt C. Cycle Update.
« Reply #1300 on: August 15, 2022, 11:09:22 AM »
Two things. Doing the same things expecting different results is not productive. Two, posting on Getbig to get good advices is foolish because you will get tarred and feathered. On the other hand that might be great to motivate you to show 'em!

The problem for Matt is to know what to accept and what to discard re the advices here. If you have to ask for information I doubt you will know good information from the rubbish. Clearly he has to do different things to change his physique. What do we find....he is doing the same training as before including bench pressing. By the way, some do benching and get upper chest development while others don't. Most of us follow what others have done so perpetuate any mistakes as well.

There has been a lot of good advice and suggestions here. I just get annoyed with that weak loser Walter Sobchak talking about my lifts, none of which he could make if his life depended on it.

ChristopherA is an asshole too, for no good reason [I have never personally attacked him].

But it's Walter Sobchak's posts that are just utterly delusional. Addressing my lifts as weak, when they'd be decent lifts for a man who is 270, let alone 170. For 170, my lifts are next level. I have definitely been strong enough to compete in the 80-kg World's for Strongman, even if I'd be in the bottom 5 of 50 guys. But I'm still pretty close to that level - or was, when I weighed 170 and was training for strength.

As I said, there's no lift I couldn't beat Walter Sobchak on, which is why I have been insisting he send some lifting videos anonymously to OneMoreRep to verify that I'm stronger, but he won't do that because he knows I'm stronger. What a pussy.

He's likely bald and fat too.

As for my cycle - I'm actually surprised I even started it. Of course, leave it toe to do 100mg of Anadrol weekly, when I should be doing 350mg weekly.

But that's just how I am - overly cautious. I kept lowering my dose until I felt only modest effects and no side effects.

Combine that with doubling my calories - and I went from 183 to 208.

I've been holding steady at 203 lately, and I'm tempted to go up to 220...but I quite like my current look. So I may just stay here for another month, then become the incredible shrinking man starting in September.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #1301 on: August 15, 2022, 11:19:20 AM »
Yup. I'm 6'1" and athletic. Maybe post up some more of the same pictures for the 100x and talk about 315 for 15 again. I'm sure a retard like yourself knows retard chick's too so it doesn't surprise me you can trick some of them into fucking

This is absolutely gold!   🤣

How did I miss this post of perfection (PoP)?

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #1302 on: August 15, 2022, 11:22:26 AM »
Matt was strong and now Matt is huge.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #1303 on: August 15, 2022, 11:35:24 AM »

And he jerked off on a video and sent it to Primehomosexual to comment on.

Let’s not forget his only accomplishment this year.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1304 on: August 15, 2022, 01:42:33 PM »

Nobody stronger than Matty on this board..

And now he's huge as well!
Q

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1305 on: August 15, 2022, 11:41:36 PM »

My lifts at 170:

345 bench press.
520 deadlift.
385x2 squat [contest form, absolutely ATG].

I could have probably gotten 405+ on that squat. Admittedly, I neglected legs. Had I trained it like chest have probably hit 465+.

I've had other good lifts in their too - like a 750-lb tire flip, six times in 60.5 seconds, and doing the farmer's walk with 250-lb per hand for 80 feet in 48.93 seconds, and pulling a city bus, and getting 250x17 on the bench and 315x8. These are all at 170 and drug-free / supplement-free, and mostly CALORIE free, LOL.

I just don't even grasp how Walter Sobchak wouldn't consider that strong, or at least strong for my size. Honestly, it's a bit delusional. And frankly, it just messes with me a little...only on Getbig can you be in the top 1% of strength, and beyond the top 0.1% of strength for your size and be considered weak.

There are a ton of negative things you could say about me that are negative that I wouldn't think twice about. But I just don't understand how my strength level is one of them.

At the very least, I consider myself strong for my size. I consider that a pretty objective thing, but...apparently not.

But I do appreciate you speaking truthfully about it, IroNat.

I am not an egomaniac. I'm pretty realistic. I could program my own strength training routine quite well, with success. But bodybuilding is different, and I appreciate having you on here to help me with this.  :)

I have to say, the compliments have been out of hand [IRL]. I love it.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to do another cycle again next year.  ;D

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1306 on: August 16, 2022, 02:13:24 AM »
Nobody stronger than Matty on this board..

And now he's huge as well!

Thanks Kwon! It's great to have you back. We lost a few good men for a minute there!  ;D

There are a few freaks on the board, but for pound-for
-pound strength...I'd be almost certain of that.  :) And certain lifts, I do think I may have them. I'd love to get that 225x30 bench press, but it may be slightly harder than I expected. Even if I get 26-27-28...I'd be pleased with that.

Regarding the cycle...I have to say, I'm getting a kick out of this new look! I'd actually like to look like this again, even though I said this cycle was a one-off.

I'll have to talk to my doctor about TRT...but I'd quite enjoy looking like this again IF it's not a major compromise to my health! It's something to think about - every choice we make is a trade-off, basically. But strictly speaking for apperance, I much prefer this to my 170-lb hypochondriac size.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1307 on: August 16, 2022, 04:07:10 AM »

Great picture Matty.

The ladies and old queers must cream themselves when they see you in under armour. You should hit them up to sponsor you. 

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #1308 on: August 16, 2022, 05:33:07 AM »
Much respect for your strength, Matt.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #1309 on: August 16, 2022, 05:38:40 AM »
Latina ass matt bigger than most
A

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #1310 on: August 16, 2022, 09:52:08 AM »
My lifts at 170:

345 bench press.
520 deadlift.
385x2 squat [contest form, absolutely ATG].

I could have probably gotten 405+ on that squat. Admittedly, I neglected legs. Had I trained it like chest have probably hit 465+.

I've had other good lifts in their too - like a 750-lb tire flip, six times in 60.5 seconds, and doing the farmer's walk with 250-lb per hand for 80 feet in 48.93 seconds, and pulling a city bus, and getting 250x17 on the bench and 315x8. These are all at 170 and drug-free / supplement-free, and mostly CALORIE free, LOL.

I just don't even grasp how Walter Sobchak wouldn't consider that strong, or at least strong for my size. Honestly, it's a bit delusional. And frankly, it just messes with me a little...only on Getbig can you be in the top 1% of strength, and beyond the top 0.1% of strength for your size and be considered weak.

There are a ton of negative things you could say about me that are negative that I wouldn't think twice about. But I just don't understand how my strength level is one of them.

At the very least, I consider myself strong for my size. I consider that a pretty objective thing, but...apparently not.

But I do appreciate you speaking truthfully about it, IroNat.

I am not an egomaniac. I'm pretty realistic. I could program my own strength training routine quite well, with success. But bodybuilding is different, and I appreciate having you on here to help me with this.  :)

I have to say, the compliments have been out of hand [IRL]. I love it.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to do another cycle again next year.  ;D

I laugh my ass off at the idea that this 165 lb retard actually thinks he’s strong.

Look at that weak little manlet in his ballet tights.

If phaggot was an entry in the dictionary that photo would accompany it.

Stephano

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1311 on: August 16, 2022, 10:14:41 AM »
I laugh my ass off at the idea that this 165 lb retard actually thinks he’s strong.

Look at that weak little manlet in his ballet tights.

Come on.  At this point you're just trolling.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #1312 on: August 16, 2022, 10:22:06 AM »
Come on.  At this point you're just trolling.

Gimmick, just ask him for a copy of his jerkoff video, no need to embarrass yourself white knighting him.

Maybe he will sell you a pair of his Under Armour panties so you can make tea.

Spermburper.

Stephano

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1313 on: August 16, 2022, 10:30:13 AM »
Gimmick, just ask him for a copy of his jerkoff video, no need to embarrass yourself white knighting him.
You're being somewhat unreasonable.  I've been training for more than 20 years, in some of the biggest gyms in the world, and only rarely (in fact almost never) have I seen anybody with Matt's strength-to-weight ratio across most lifts. 

It's fair to dislike him for being a schizo and saying weird things, but I don't think that you can call him weak.  And, when you call him weak, it makes you seem biased and unreasonable.  That's all. 

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #1314 on: August 16, 2022, 10:40:11 AM »
You're being somewhat unreasonable.  I've been training for more than 20 years, in some of the biggest gyms in the world, and only rarely (in fact almost never) have I seen anybody with Matt's strength-to-weight ratio across most lifts. 

It's fair to dislike him for being a schizo and saying weird things, but I don't think that you can call him weak.  And, when you call him weak, it makes you seem biased and unreasonable.  That's all.

Tell us about all the men’s locker rooms you’ve frequented in that time.   🤣

He’s a fucking unhinged weak little lunatic and when he shoots up a school or drowns his kids not one of you fuckers will have said a word to stop him.

Eat a shit flavored cock gimmick.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1315 on: August 16, 2022, 10:48:58 AM »
There has been a lot of good advice and suggestions here. I just get annoyed with that weak loser Walter Sobchak talking about my lifts, none of which he could make if his life depended on it.

ChristopherA is an asshole too, for no good reason [I have never personally attacked him].

But it's Walter Sobchak's posts that are just utterly delusional. Addressing my lifts as weak, when they'd be decent lifts for a man who is 270, let alone 170. For 170, my lifts are next level. I have definitely been strong enough to compete in the 80-kg World's for Strongman, even if I'd be in the bottom 5 of 50 guys. But I'm still pretty close to that level - or was, when I weighed 170 and was training for strength.

As I said, there's no lift I couldn't beat Walter Sobchak on, which is why I have been insisting he send some lifting videos anonymously to OneMoreRep to verify that I'm stronger, but he won't do that because he knows I'm stronger. What a pussy.

He's likely bald and fat too.

As for my cycle - I'm actually surprised I even started it. Of course, leave it toe to do 100mg of Anadrol weekly, when I should be doing 350mg weekly.

But that's just how I am - overly cautious. I kept lowering my dose until I felt only modest effects and no side effects.

Combine that with doubling my calories - and I went from 183 to 208.

I've been holding steady at 203 lately, and I'm tempted to go up to 220...but I quite like my current look. So I may just stay here for another month, then become the incredible shrinking man starting in September.
I'm not an asshole,  I'm honest. I said you made some solid gain off a minimal cycle. Doesn't change you spamming the board with the same pictures over and over. Or your essay long posts you've been putting up for years. I try  to ignore it but you're an autistic weirdo. The whole board knows it. I just say it while they troll you and egg it on. You think any of them really think you're some pussy slayer or cool guy? No, they post some drivel then put their phone down and laugh at the fucking spazz. I would let most of this go but at the end of the day you're a shitty person and a racist POS so why hold it in?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #1316 on: August 16, 2022, 11:03:34 AM »
I'm not an asshole,  I'm honest. I said you made some solid gain off a minimal cycle. Doesn't change you spamming the board with the same pictures over and over. Or your essay long posts you've been putting up for years. I try  to ignore it but you're an autistic weirdo. The whole board knows it. I just say it while they troll you and egg it on. You think any of them really think you're some pussy slayer or cool guy? No, they post some drivel then put their phone down and laugh at the fucking spazz. I would let most of this go but at the end of the day you're a shitty person and a racist POS so why hold it in?

You should definitely ask Matt Canning to post up a back double bicep photo…I don’t think he has shared one with Getbig yet?

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1317 on: August 16, 2022, 12:40:54 PM »

You've been on here forever so you must have seen numerous people give Matt solid advice, honest critiques/opinions and genuinely try help him. Occasionally he listens, but most of the time his brain does not compute and he just goes around in circles and eventually lashes out.

Knowing this people still end up tangled in Matts web. Mcway and yourself being the latest. Like I tried to tell Mcway, who is the bigger retard? The actual tard or the person getting into it with him when he's tarding?

Pat him on the head or Sobchak him and just enjoy Mattfest

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #1318 on: August 16, 2022, 01:33:05 PM »
You've been on here forever so you must have seen numerous people give Matt solid advice, honest critiques/opinions and genuinely try help him. Occasionally he listens, but most of the time his brain does not compute and he just goes around in circles and eventually lashes out.

Knowing this people still end up tangled in Matts web. Mcway and yourself being the latest. Like I tried to tell Mcway, who is the bigger retard? The actual tard or the person getting into it with him when he's tarding?

Pat him on the head or Sobchak him and just enjoy Mattfest

If Matt Canning would post up a photo or detailed explanation backing up his claims then maybe he would have some credibility.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1319 on: August 16, 2022, 02:34:56 PM »
You should definitely ask Matt Canning to post up a back double bicep photo…I don’t think he has shared one with Getbig yet?
:D

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #1320 on: August 16, 2022, 05:38:39 PM »

Matt, you might not have seen it, but your prick is being discussed it very unflattering terms -

Sell your collection of Matt Canning “Daddy Did Me Dirty” jerkoff videos and you can make a few hundred bucks.

Damn, wish I'd thought of this before I deleted it. Unfortunately, a few hundred bucks is an overreach. There was only one video. Had you seen it, you would understand why it wasn't worth much. At best, it would have fetched .50 cents. The two photos had no value at all.

Might one have a response to such an affront?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #1321 on: August 16, 2022, 05:43:30 PM »
Walter is delusional here on the strength element, MattC is very strong for his weight.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1322 on: August 16, 2022, 07:01:06 PM »
@Matt - I apologize if I've missed it in this thread but how are the "ropes" holding up on cycle?  Also, any pussy updates?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1323 on: August 16, 2022, 07:17:59 PM »
Jane and my girlfriend are very good friends. I’m just the third wheel.

I invited Getbiggers to come workout with us a few years ago and JPJ showed up and she has been a friend ever since. I’m not sure who she looks like, but I know she used to always have me take pictures of her doing stuff with us to send to Pellius, Chaos, Wes and her family back home.

Now back to your regularly scheduled program of grooming Matt “Short Stroke” Canning.

It is great to know that some folks on Getbig actually meet and become friends beyond fellow Getbig posters. I don't remember you sending me an invite. :'(

Sorry to disappoint you but that grooming program does not now nor has it ever existed. Suffice it to say, Matt is not in anyway my type. Oddly enough, I prefer people my own age and those who are sane.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1324 on: August 16, 2022, 07:54:35 PM »
It is great to know that some folks on Getbig actually meet and become friends beyond fellow Getbig posters. I don't remember you sending me an invite. :'(

Sorry to disappoint you but that grooming program does not now nor has it ever existed. Suffice it to say, Matt is not in anyway my type. Oddly enough, I prefer people my own age and those who are sane.

Has Matt sent you any photo/video updates since his Anadrol-50 cycle?