Author Topic: How Dave Jacobs killed Amanda Savell: According to John Romano  (Read 4788 times)

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/showthread.php?t=31784&page=22

Quote from: John Romano;743843
Okay guys, here's the story. Dave Palumbo and I have pooled our various resources and here is what we know directly or indirectly from people who were on the scene:

Apparently, Amanda was trying to leave Jacobs as she had a bag packed. Jacobs must have gotten furious over her wanting to leave and he beat the shit out out of her, very, very badly - not only was her body racked, but the place was a wreck and there were holes punched in the wall as well as other holes indicating someone was thrown into them. She must have gotten away at one point and locked herself in the bathroom as the door to it was kicked in. At that point it was Amanda who had the gun (probably hers as Jacobs had to surrender all of his when he was arrested) and probably struggled with Jacobs over it and it went off hitting him in the abdomen at close range. He took the gun from her and then shot her three times in the head and face killing her. He then realized what he did and turned the gun on himself and shot himself in the head. That accounts for five of the six shots fired. One was obviously a discharge that probably went off during the struggle.

It is a murder/suicide and that is what the report will say when it eventually comes out. There are many more smaller details that will also come out that might surprise some of you. For right now, the cursory description I just gave will have to suffice. I'm sure we will pick this apart some more on NBR Monday night.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Re: How Dave Jacobs killed Amanda Savell: According to John Romano
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2008, 08:52:31 PM »
Hard to follow a story like this when you should be violently ill with cancer

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2008, 08:56:42 PM »
how do u get shot in the stomach and be able to snatch a gun away from someone? i don't know how bad gunshots are, but i imagine they're way worse than depicted in most movies... this seems like it came right out of a movie.
follow the arrows

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2008, 08:59:14 PM »
how do u get shot in the stomach and be able to snatch a gun away from someone? i don't know how bad gunshots are, but i imagine they're way worse than depicted in most movies... this seems like it came right out of a movie.

Hey Fagger. You = slow to answer enthusiastic PMS ;D

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2008, 08:59:32 PM »
Hey Fagger. You = slow to answer enthusiastic PMS ;D
;)
follow the arrows

thisiskeith12

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2008, 09:00:36 PM »
Romano says she was shot in the head. Media reports she was shot in the chest. Hmmmmm

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2008, 09:01:36 PM »
just knock the shit out of the person

rk272727

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2008, 09:09:39 PM »
who cares when a rat is gone
b

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2008, 09:22:05 PM »
Hard to follow a story like this when you should be violently ill with cancer
Let it go dude, its only the internet  ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2008, 09:27:18 PM »
When a Glock .40 cal "goes off", or is fired without a stiff wrist, it jams.

There is no 2nd shot until the weapon is re-racked.

When Romano says she "probably struggled with Jacobs over it and it went off hitting him in the abdomen at close range."... that's BS.

Glocks do not "go off".  They have very good trigger safeties.  They don't go off unless a finger is in that jam.  I don't understand his inability to say she might have fired the weapon... but Glocks don't "go off" and they do need re-racked after a firing without a locked wrist.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2008, 09:40:59 PM »

When Romano says she "probably struggled with Jacobs over it and it went off hitting him in the abdomen at close range."... that's BS.

Glocks do not "go off".  They have very good trigger safeties.  They don't go off unless a finger is in that jam.  I don't understand his inability to say she might have fired the weapon... but Glocks don't "go off" and they do need re-racked after a firing without a locked wrist.
Don't you have to squeeze the handle on the glock for the trigger to be able to be pulled? I have never owned a glock, but I remember someone talking about this once.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2008, 09:41:08 PM »

Agreed...

He's close, but missing the obvious...

THey said the front door had signs of forced entry....probably accurate...forced open from an irate Jacobs, who finally shoulderd it open, to a waiting Amanda who was fearful for her life...who shot him in the abdominal area...he then grabed the gun from her, turning it on her and shooting her multiple times. Knowing he was going to the chair, he then took his own life.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2008, 09:54:54 PM »
Don't you have to squeeze the handle on the glock for the trigger to be able to be pulled? I have never owned a glock, but I remember someone talking about this once.

nope, just the little lever in the middle of the trigger.  And if you "bitch wrist" the gun, it locks right up.

THey said the front door had signs of forced entry....probably accurate...forced open from an irate Jacobs, who finally shoulderd it open, to a waiting Amanda who was fearful for her life...who shot him in the abdominal area...he then grabed the gun from her, turning it on her and shooting her multiple times. Knowing he was going to the chair, he then took his own life.

Do you think he shot her 8 times?  They found 10 casings expended.  In that case, a ricocet is entirely possible.  Putting 8 bullets into someone at close range might lead to a ricocet.  unlikely, but possible.

Also noteworthy is that the entire 10-round clip (magazine) was emptied.  Alternative theory - if a 3rd person was the shooter - is that bullet #1 wounds DJ to the gut.  Bullet #2 kills DJ to the head.  Perp then empties weapon (8 remaining bullets) into witness.

I can't see DJ counting, then using the one remaining bullet for himself... AFTER shooting himself in the belly.  Honestly, it's silly to believe he shot himself in belly intentionally.  That part of story is laughable, to be honest.  Either she did it, and everyone is protecting her name, or a ricocet, or someone else, or in a striggle.  But NOBODY - especially experienced marine - puts barrel to own stomach and fires.  That's an asinine theory.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2008, 09:56:14 PM »
Knowing he was going to the chair, he then took his own life.

Even in TX, in a house full of drugs, there are no saints.  He'd do life, but given the relationship and the drugs and the emotion of the event, he'd never get the chair. 

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2008, 09:57:52 PM »
Even in TX, in a house full of drugs, there are no saints.  He'd do life, but given the relationship and the drugs and the emotion of the event, he'd never get the chair. 
they have the needle not the chair

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2008, 10:00:52 PM »
Last time these guys 'pooled their resources' Lee Priest was pronounced dead

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2008, 10:01:27 PM »
nope, just the little lever in the middle of the trigger.  And if you "bitch wrist" the gun, it locks right up.

Do you think he shot her 8 times?  They found 10 casings expended.  In that case, a ricocet is entirely possible.  Putting 8 bullets into someone at close range might lead to a ricocet.  unlikely, but possible.

Also noteworthy is that the entire 10-round clip (magazine) was emptied.  Alternative theory - if a 3rd person was the shooter - is that bullet #1 wounds DJ to the gut.  Bullet #2 kills DJ to the head.  Perp then empties weapon (8 remaining bullets) into witness.

I can't see DJ counting, then using the one remaining bullet for himself... AFTER shooting himself in the belly.  Honestly, it's silly to believe he shot himself in belly intentionally.  That part of story is laughable, to be honest.  Either she did it, and everyone is protecting her name, or a ricocet, or someone else, or in a striggle.  But NOBODY - especially experienced marine - puts barrel to own stomach and fires.  That's an asinine theory.

What we don't know is how many times she was shot, and how many shots were found in the wall, etc...she could have shot and missed a few times...who knows.

No way he shot himself in the stomach....I only hope she at least got him once.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2008, 10:02:54 PM »

AHA, that's right, the little trigger on the trigger.

This whole thing reeks of coverup, I smell it all the way over here in CA. :-X
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2008, 10:06:05 PM »
What we don't know is how many times she was shot, and how many shots were found in the wall, etc...she could have shot and missed a few times...who knows.

I hope they release this info.  I find it very interesting that the gun was completely emptied.  Ten rounds fired is a LOT of bullets.  VERY hard to believe he counted to 9, and there happened to be the last bullet for himself.  When you fire 8+ rounds in very fast succession, you empty the gun.  Leaving ONE round... just isn't realistic.

No way he shot himself in the stomach....

Agreed.  Your LEO outlook on this is pretty interesting.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2008, 10:09:56 PM »
Or she shot him in the stomach and then realised what she did and shot herself and then he decided to end it all also...

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2008, 10:11:45 PM »
Or she shot him in the stomach and then realised what she did and shot herself and then he decided to end it all also...

no way...

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2008, 10:17:55 PM »
Maybe he shot himself in the stomach, then passed out, she thought he was dead, couldn't stand the thought of being without him, she shoots herself, he come to, sees her dead, and then shoots himself!@!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2008, 10:19:25 PM »
Maybe he shot himself in the stomach, then passed out, she thought he was dead, couldn't stand the thought of being without him, she shoots herself, he come to, sees her dead, and then shoots himself!@!!

Maybe there was a third gunman.......

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2008, 10:20:48 PM »
Maybe some cops he sold to and was about to rat out broke in, shot him in the stomach, then shot him in the head, then pumped her full of bullets, then trashed the place and left the gun to make it look like a domestic deal.   ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2008, 10:20:51 PM »
Maybe there was a third gunman.......
:o

You're making crazy talk!!!!!!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!