Author Topic: Meeting younger chicks, I mean wayyyy younger. Worth it?  (Read 40979 times)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: Meeting younger chicks, I mean wayyyy younger. Worth it?
« Reply #200 on: February 11, 2013, 10:22:38 AM »
according to who...you? LOL. 

and yes, that is what as known as a KID who needs help and has issues, not have a 35 year old ass-fuck her , you imbecile
OVER 21 DIFFERENT STORY,,,

MikMaq

« Reply #201 on: February 11, 2013, 10:24:27 AM »
according to who...you? LOL.  

and yes, that is what as known as a KID who needs help and has issues, not have a 35 year old ass-fuck her , you imbecile
jesus tons of people needs help and has issues you can find that shit at any age.

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #202 on: February 11, 2013, 10:25:33 AM »
I'm 24 and would have major trouble dating an 18 year old. I would even find that a bit creepy.. lol at middle age men doing it. Jeeze..

NJflex is right though over 21 is fair game and you can actually go to the bars with her. They have been out of high school for a decent amount of time, hopefully they are a bit mature, and heck some may be out of college at that age.. I know I was. Imagine dating an 18 year old and not being able to go anywhere with her like a club or bar for 3 years lol. Heck, maybe you can go to her prom.

MikMaq

« Reply #203 on: February 11, 2013, 10:28:12 AM »
I'm 24 and would have major trouble dating an 18 year old. I would even find that a bit creepy.. lol at middle age men doing it. Jeeze..

NJflex is right though over 21 is fair game and you can actually go to the bars with her. They have been out of high school for a decent amount of time, hopefully they are a bit mature, and heck some may be out of college at that age.. I know I was. Imagine dating an 18 year old and not being able to go anywhere with her like a club or bar for 3 years lol. Heck, maybe you can go to her prom.
Unless you live in canada, than you simply gotta wait to get bored of fucking before you go out.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #204 on: February 11, 2013, 10:28:23 AM »
The youngest I'd go is 49.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #205 on: February 11, 2013, 10:30:29 AM »

hey, someone who isn't a scumbag and dates people his own age.

agreed, and the thing is, even over 21, if you are 41...is fucked up and wrong.

These guys can play devil's advocate and post their crap all day long....in the real world there is a reason why people think it's creepy when a guy dates a chick half his age...because it is. and very few people do it.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #206 on: February 11, 2013, 10:31:36 AM »

if your 30 or more i don't care how hot she is and there are some beautiful 18 yo's out there ,there comes the reality that maybe her parents are 40 ish and are 8/10 yrs older than you that's a bit tough.they would have to get through that part of it 1st,then you have to get around where to take her to do anything.to fragile in terms of maturity to just fuk and take to movies and dinner once in a while.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #207 on: February 11, 2013, 10:36:28 AM »

These guys can play devil's advocate and post their crap all day long....in the real world there is a reason why people think it's creepy when a guy dates a chick half his age...because it is. and very few people do it.

I don't think it's creepy, I've done 15 years or so... But I have to admit, for a long term relationship, a huge age difference may be difficult.

My parents were 10 years apart, is it 20, no... of course not, but if he was 35, then she was 25. That's how it goes.

Age isn't a big problem for me, but it is certainly an issue when it comes to whether or not you are compatible.

MikMaq

« Reply #208 on: February 11, 2013, 10:39:23 AM »
Agreed what happens when you goto the door, and you realize the girls dad is 60 years old. Then what I want an answer groink.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #209 on: February 11, 2013, 10:39:47 AM »
Here's someone meeting younger chicks

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #210 on: February 11, 2013, 10:42:17 AM »

WELL THAT 20 YR GAP U LISTED RIGHT AGAIN IF UR 41 GOING TO A COLLEGE CAMPUS YEAH,,,41 AND SAY 24/25 AND UP YOUR SAFE BECAUSE GIRL IS OUT OF SCHOOL WORKING AND DIFFERENT FOR THE MOST PART.30 YR OLD AND 21 GIRL IS TILL KINDA CLOSE BUT THE COLLEGE BOYS AT A PARTY WILL STILL CALL U GRANDPA....

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: February 11, 2013, 10:44:04 AM »
I don't think it's creepy, I've done 15 years or so... But I have to admit, for a long term relationship, a huge age difference may be difficult.

My parents were 10 years apart, is it 20, no... of course not, but if he was 35, then she was 25. That's how it goes.

Age isn't a big problem for me, but it is certainly an issue when it comes to whether or not you are compatible.

ten years is ok, and it also depends WHEN those ten years are. 35/25 is fine, 45/35 even better. 30/20 not so much, 25/15 you are in prison.

And of course it isn't a problem for YOU, you are the old guy going after women half your age....i bet their parents would have "a problem" with it.

Sorry if I''m not a  baby-raper guys, and think you should date someone from your own fucking generation like a normal person.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #212 on: February 11, 2013, 10:45:39 AM »
ten years is ok, and it also depends WHEN those ten years are. 35/25 is fine, 45/35 even better. 30/20 not so much, 25/15 you are in prison.

And of course it isn't a problem for YOU, you are the old guy going after women half your age....i bet their parents would have "a problem" with it.

Sorry if I''m not a  baby-raper guys, and think you should date someone from your own fucking generation like a normal person.
SEE WHAT I WROTE 35 YR OLD GUY MEETING 40/45 YR OLD'YOUNG'PARENTS TO A 20  YR OLD HAVE TOO MUCH IN COMMON WITH U...

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #213 on: February 11, 2013, 10:46:30 AM »
I personally wouldn't date an 18 year old but banging one is a different question. Remember this, the United States Government has now allowed 18 year old females to grab a gun and go to the front lines and help fight the enemy during War.

If a woman can stand a post to protect our way of life, seems kind of silly and immature that some people wouldn't cross the imaginary line of sticking your dick into an adult.

A FEW GOOD MEN AND WOMEN

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #214 on: February 11, 2013, 10:48:08 AM »

Sorry if I''m not a  baby-raper guys, and think you should date someone from your own fucking generation like a normal person.

I get the father in you would think this, but the normal person certainly can't think so.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: February 11, 2013, 10:54:43 AM »
I get the father in you would think this, but the normal person certainly can't think so.

I thought like this way before my daughter was a twinkle in my eye. there are "generations" for a reason. Like i just said, you can choose to gloss over or ignore it....there is a reason that even Diablo's first post said "i don't want to be creepy" ...becuase it is creepy dating people half your age.

leave them alone and let them enjoy their youth just like you did. You don't belong, and that's why people make comments and crack jokes. becuase they are RIGHT, and you're a scumbag.

We wouldn't even be having this discussion, and you people trying to justify it... if it weren't true....LOL

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: February 11, 2013, 10:55:20 AM »

I'm sure having a daughter makes a man think a little differently...But it's not really reality. Women from the ages of 18 to 25 a pure alien sex robots. There's a reason nature makes it harder for a women in her mid to late 30's to bear children. And kids have a better chance of coming out with health problems the later in age a woman waits.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #217 on: February 11, 2013, 10:59:02 AM »
I thought like this way before my daughter was a twinkle in my eye. there are "generations" for a reason. Like i just said, you can choose to gloss over or ignore it....there is a reason that even Diablo's first post said "i don't want to be creepy" ...becuase it is creepy dating people half your age.

leave them alone and let them enjoy their youth just like you did. You don't belong, and that's why people make comments and crack jokes. becuase they are RIGHT, and you're a scumbag.

We wouldn't even be having this discussion, and you people trying to justify it... if it weren't true....LOL

We are having this discussion today, but 400 years ago, the discussion wouldn't even have taken place.

Hell, 100 years ago it was common practice... So no... We are having this discussion not because it's inherently creepy, but because society, really the Christian right has created the idea that it is creepy.

I tried younger, but it wasn't really for me. That said, I'm certainly not judging 2 people who fall for each other, no matter how old they are or are not.

If they are happy, then good for them.

MikMaq

« Reply #218 on: February 11, 2013, 11:01:31 AM »

Lol well if my 21 year friendgirl, wanted to fuck, I`d say go right ahead. And your near 50.

People are allowed to make there own choices.

I doubt most 18 year old girls would have an issue dating a guy like tom hardy, who`s in his 30`s.

It has nothing to do with age and has far more to do with whether or not it`s a good match.

And as ffar as relationships go most divorce stats back up that an age gap brings a great deal of security to a relationship and is one of the main factors that has caused divorce rates to climb.

Dating at mismatched ages, always becomes an norm in society when a guys ability to be established is impaired by societal pressures.

MikMaq

« Reply #219 on: February 11, 2013, 11:03:36 AM »
We are having this discussion today, but 400 years ago, the discussion wouldn't even have taken place.

Hell, 100 years ago it was common practice... So no... We are having this discussion not because it's inherently creepy, but because society, really the Christian right has created the idea that it is creepy.

I tried younger, but it wasn't really for me. That said, I'm certainly not judging 2 people who fall for each other, no matter how old they are or are not.

Exactly it`s a product of the femnazi`s and christian nuts, that ditacte this.

A woman should be having kids by the time she`s 28.

However the church, economics, and the femnazi`s don`t want a natural order of thing.

Fucking perverted times we live in.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: February 11, 2013, 11:11:40 AM »

We only have this discussion today because of the female influence in the media. These broads on TV are the ones who pushed the agenda that older men with younger women is creepy. However these same hags seem to be pushing the agenda of how hot it is for older "cougars" to be with young men. It's a power play and also part of the pussifying of the man in society with some de-population tactics sprinkled in... A mans semen can be fertile all the way up to his 60's...Where as a women's insides are rotting and basically dead after the age of 40. That's nature, and that's the truth.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: February 11, 2013, 11:11:58 AM »

yeah and 400 years ago, a  groom's family provided a dowry, titles and lands to the family of the bride...not a shotgun wedding in vegas

100 years ago things had changed but not much.  Men courted women and did so in full view of family and friends, and again were expected to make an honest woman out of her and provide all of her needs.

You people just want to fuck them, you know it's basically wrong and that's why you are all so defensive. that's why it's FROWNED UPON by the vast majority of people.  shut up already..fucking trying to justify a 35 year old man dating a high school girl...give me a fucking break already with this bullshit...LOLOLOL  ::)

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #222 on: February 11, 2013, 11:20:20 AM »
I'm with Groink here.

If you're a mature male, what could you possibly have in common with an 18 year old woman? She's never worked a day in her life at a real job. She's never known a drink. She hasn't voted. Her world ends where her facebook ends. She's never lived, basically, outside the confines of what her parents have given her, if she had anywhere near decent parents. She's still a child. She just got out of high school for christ's sake.

At each phase in a man's life, there are women in that same phase who can understand the man, talk with the man, and emotionally and spiritually connect with the man. It's why people get married...they grow old and grow through life together, at the same emotional plane. When you choose someone outside your emotional level of development, you're bound to be unsatsified. Unless you find yourself, in your 30's and 40's, having a lot in common with teenagers. Which is strange.

The only reason old guys married young girls so many years ago, as the norm, was because it used to take men a long time to accumulate wealth to support a family, and by then, women their age couldn't birth children without health risk (tons of women died during childbirth). Don't try to convince me it's a "genetic" thing. It never was. It was always a socioeconomic thing. That doesn't exist today. Women don't die during birthing nearly as often. Women can birth children later in life than ever. Men don't need to be the breadwinners, as women do a fair job today pulling down money if they're mature and motivated. So if it's not socioeconomic, and it's not genetic, then what it is it that attracts old men to young girls?

I contend if you're in your 30s, and chasing high school tail, then own your shit. Admit you're into them for physical reasons (which makes you pretty creepy, but not "legally" creepy). But don't try and convince me that you can be both mature and intelligent, and also interested in the maturity and intelligence of an 18 year old girl. I'm sure there are a few of them out there, but obviously, that's not the norm when you're 18.

You're being immature (you're seducing a young girl who doesn't know enough about her own self to know better, and you're using your age as a quasi-authority-figure power play to seduce her, which is wrong). You're being superficial, of course. And you're being selfish, by playing emotional games with a young girl.

If you're a grown man, you should know better. The fact that you know better, and choose to act it out anyways, doesn't wash with me. But then again, we don't have to hang out, so more power to you. The law says it's ok, so beyond my own personal bias, I guess you're free to do whatever you want. Don't expect waves of support beyond the basal male responses of "oh wow, 18 years old, so hot".

If I caught you with my 18 year old daughter, I'd be tempted to unload a shell of rock salt into you with the 12 gauge. Not very legal, but I'll own my shit too.  ;D Only reason I wouldn't is because my daughter would be, technically, an adult, and I'd have to respect her decision. Wouldn't stop me in the least from painting the old guy as a super creep.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: February 11, 2013, 11:27:40 AM »
I'm with Groink here.

If you're a mature male, what could you possibly have in common with an 18 year old woman? She's never worked a day in her life at a real job. She's never known a drink. She hasn't voted. Her world ends where her facebook ends. She's never lived, basically, outside the confines of what her parents have given her, if she had anywhere near decent parents. She's still a child. She just got out of high school for christ's sake.

At each phase in a man's life, there are women in that same phase who can understand the man, talk with the man, and emotionally and spiritually connect with the man. It's why people get married...they grow old and grow through life together, at the same emotional plane. When you choose someone outside your emotional level of development, you're bound to be unsatsified. Unless you find yourself, in your 30's and 40's, having a lot in common with teenagers. Which is strange.

The only reason old guys married young girls so many years ago, as the norm, was because it used to take men a long time to accumulate wealth to support a family, and by then, women their age couldn't birth children without health risk (tons of women died during childbirth). Don't try to convince me it's a "genetic" thing. It never was. It was always a socioeconomic thing. That doesn't exist today. Women don't die during birthing nearly as often. Women can birth children later in life than ever. Men don't need to be the breadwinners, as women do a fair job today pulling down money if they're mature and motivated. So if it's not socioeconomic, and it's not genetic, then what it is it that attracts old men to young girls?

I contend if you're in your 30s, and chasing high school tail, then own your shit. Admit you're into them for physical reasons (which makes you pretty creepy, but not "legally" creepy). But don't try and convince me that you can be both mature and intelligent, and also interested in the maturity and intelligence of an 18 year old girl. I'm sure there are a few of them out there, but obviously, that's not the norm when you're 18.

You're being immature (you're seducing a young girl who doesn't know enough about her own self to know better, and you're using your age as a quasi-authority-figure power play to seduce her, which is wrong). You're being superficial, of course. And you're being selfish, by playing emotional games with a young girl.

If you're a grown man, you should know better. The fact that you know better, and choose to act it out anyways, doesn't wash with me.
But then again, we don't have to hang out, so more power to you. The law says it's ok, so beyond my own personal bias, I guess you're free to do whatever you want. Don't expect waves of support beyond the basal male responses of "oh wow, 18 years old, so hot".

If I caught you with my 18 year old daughter, I'd be tempted to unload a shell of rock salt into you with the 12 gauge. Not very legal, but I'll own my shit too.  ;D Only reason I wouldn't is because my daughter would be, technically, an adult, and I'd have to respect her decision. Wouldn't stop me in the least from painting the old guy as a super creep.

Great post.

and the bolded times 6 million.

everybody knew the guy who still hung around the high school with his car after graduation and tried to impress the young girls....sorry but me and my friends thought he was a fucking scumbag. I guess these guys WERE that guy.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #224 on: February 11, 2013, 01:23:42 PM »
yeah and 400 years ago, a  groom's family provided a dowry, titles and lands to the family of the bride...not a shotgun wedding in vegas

100 years ago things had changed but not much.  Men courted women and did so in full view of family and friends, and again were expected to make an honest woman out of her and provide all of her needs.

You people just want to fuck them, you know it's basically wrong and that's why you are all so defensive. that's why it's FROWNED UPON by the vast majority of people.  shut up already..fucking trying to justify a 35 year old man dating a high school girl...give me a fucking break already with this bullshit...LOLOLOL  ::)

Apparently you are not really reading my post to completion man... I'm simply saying that an 18 year old person is an adult... Courts, governments, and all manners of society agree that someone who is 18 is in fact an adult that can vote, be tried for crimes, and die for their country.

You are saying that there's something inherently "evil" about someone who finds another person attractive... I find that sort of judgment quite backward thinking.

If they are into each other, then they are into each other.

Again, I've dated younger women, I am not ashamed at all to say so... I've also dated women who were MANY MANY years my senior.

I see no issue either way.

If my daughter is 18 and brings home a 35 year old guy, I will hate it... but I will hate it equally the same if she brings home an 18 year old guy. The fact is, I will hate anyone who's boning my daughter... His age has nothing to do with it.

If I've done MY job as a parent, then my daughter will be into him for good qualities and will simply be in love and not thinking about his age.

If I had found my someone within the age of 18-21, then that would have been fine... However, I did not... My someone is 35 and amazingly wonderful.

I couldn't be happier. However, if it just so happened that I had found her and she was 21, then I would still be as happy I would have to wager.

Adults can make their own decisions... It takes 2. She has just as much say in the relationship as he does.