Author Topic: California would ban boys and girls sections at big retailers under proposed law  (Read 5573 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
LOL - pot calling the kettle black much

Not at all:

Quote from: Straw Man on March 06, 2021, 03:19:14 PM
then again, that has NEVER stopped right wing dipshits from complaining about anything.

Look at Dr Suess "controversy".  That was a choice SOLELY by the Dr. Seuss Enterprises, L.P. yet right wing dipshits spent the last week pissing and moaning about it ....meanwhile Dr,. Seuss made 30 million dollars last year.

Can't you find anything more meaningful to bitch about?

Stay on point.

Topic:  California would ban boys and girls sections at big retailers under proposed law

Question:  What the fuck is wrong with these people?

Possible discussion points:

1. Agree with law, nothing wrong with these people, and here is why.
2. Disagree with law, something wrong with these people, and here is why.
3. Disagree with law, but nothing wrong with these people, and here is why.
4. Agree with law, but mething wrong with these people, and here is why.

List of things NOT on point:

- right wing dipshits from complaining about anything
- Look at Dr Suess "controversy".
- Private companies that make their own merchandising choices.

Care to try again?  Maybe you can make a credible charge next time?

FYI - the only TDS is Trump Delusion Syndrome from people like you and deflection and conflation comprise about 98% of your posts.

Based on the deflections of just your posts on this thread, and the fact you've misread my posts before causing you to go on a TDS-infused rant, I'd say you have as much credibility, wait, scratch that, you have less credibility than Donald Trump.

OzmO

• Getbig V
At times it seems there are far too many rules and laws, many of which are either not enforced or not practically enforceable. In Oregon, it is illegal to use your cell phone when driving which includes when you are stopped at a traffic light. While I agree that doing this is distracted driving, making it illegal to do doesn't seem to have had much impact on folks, since many still do it. Fortunately 86% of all new vehicles offer Bluetooth as an option. It should be standard in all new vehicles.

For sure.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Not at all:

Stay on point.

Topic:  California would ban boys and girls sections at big retailers under proposed law

Question:  What the fuck is wrong with these people?

Possible discussion points:

1. Agree with law, nothing wrong with these people, and here is why.
2. Disagree with law, something wrong with these people, and here is why.
3. Disagree with law, but nothing wrong with these people, and here is why.
4. Agree with law, but mething wrong with these people, and here is why.

List of things NOT on point:

- right wing dipshits from complaining about anything
- Look at Dr Suess "controversy".
- Private companies that make their own merchandising choices.

Care to try again?  Maybe you can make a credible charge next time?

Based on the deflections of just your posts on this thread, and the fact you've misread my posts before causing you to go on a TDS-infused rant, I'd say you have as much credibility, wait, scratch that, you have less credibility than Donald Trump.

damn, you must have a lot of time on your hands
My reference to Dr. Suess as an example of how right wing dipshits don't actually look at the specifcs of the thing they have chosen to lose their mind over was germane to your idiotic and misleading thread.  I'm not going to bother explaining it to you
I don't have that much time or patience

OzmO

• Getbig V
damn, you must have a lot of time on your hands
My reference to Dr. Suess as an example of how right wing dipshits don't actually look at the specifcs of the thing they have chosen to lose their mind over was germane to your idiotic and misleading thread.  I'm not going to bother explaining it to you
I don't have that much time or patience

No, your reference was a shitty attempt to deflect so you can rant about your TDS and your general hatred for anyone that doesn't think like you.

::)

PS:  It takes no time to expose a mentally imbalanced nut case. 

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
No secret here that I am a flaming (no homo) liberal.  Can someone from each side chime in and tell me why I am right and/or wrong about the following:

I am pro trans, pro gay, etc.  You get the drift.  But, I don't think I like the idea of someone with a penis using the same bathroom as my daughter.  Now, if that penis has been reconstructed into a vagina I am probably ok with it. 

Sports:  Again, if you have a penis you should not be playing girls sports in my opinion.  That being said, if you were born with a penis and have it removed, I'm still not sure that you should be able to play in female sports.  For instance, if my son lopped off his cock and wanted to play on a girls hockey team instead of a boys team, I would think that unfair.  Perhaps if the sex change operation took place before puberty, than maybe that's different?

Some fellow liberals reflexively take the woke side in this debate.  For me, it's far from a slam dunk. 

Also, do sex change operations take place on minors legally?  If so, I'm not sure that I'm ok with that either.  My niece at about 12 years of age thought she was meant to be a boy.  Butch hair cut, clothes, etc.  She actually shared her feelings with her parents.  Now, at 16 she has a boyfriend (for about a year) and her hair is long again and that seems to be a distant memory.  I'd hate to see something done at such a young age that could not be easily undone.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
No secret here that I am a flaming (no homo) liberal.  Can someone from each side chime in and tell me why I am right and/or wrong about the following:

I am pro trans, pro gay, etc.  You get the drift.  But, I don't think I like the idea of someone with a penis using the same bathroom as my daughter.  Now, if that penis has been reconstructed into a vagina I am probably ok with it. 

Sports:  Again, if you have a penis you should not be playing girls sports in my opinion.  That being said, if you were born with a penis and have it removed, I'm still not sure that you should be able to play in female sports.  For instance, if my son lopped off his cock and wanted to play on a girls hockey team instead of a boys team, I would think that unfair.  Perhaps if the sex change operation took place before puberty, than maybe that's different?

Some fellow liberals reflexively take the woke side in this debate.  For me, it's far from a slam dunk. 

Also, do sex change operations take place on minors legally?  If so, I'm not sure that I'm ok with that either.  My niece at about 12 years of age thought she was meant to be a boy.  Butch hair cut, clothes, etc.  She actually shared her feelings with her parents.  Now, at 16 she has a boyfriend (for about a year) and her hair is long again and that seems to be a distant memory.  I'd hate to see something done at such a young age that could not be easily undone.
Quite the conservative point of view you have there, welcome to the dark side. :-*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Quite the conservative point of view you have there, welcome to the dark side. :-*

If you say so.  For me I'd accept anyone for who or what they are.  This, seems more an issue of fairness.  My son is 5'10 and 175 at 17 years old.  If he lops off his cock and switches to girls hockey, he's possibly going to fuck somebody up or take somebody's spot on a team that maybe has more of a birthright to than him. 

chaos

• Getbig V
If you say so.  For me I'd accept anyone for who or what they are.  This, seems more an issue of fairness.  My son is 5'10 and 175 at 17 years old.  If he lops off his cock and switches to girls hockey, he's possibly going to fuck somebody up or take somebody's spot on a team that maybe has more of a birthright to than him.
Conservatives accept everyone, just don't want it forced on us.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Conservatives accept everyone, just don't want it forced on us.

I'll accept that you are conservative and accepting of others.  However, there are too many unlike you. 

chaos

• Getbig V
I'll accept that you are conservative and accepting of others.  However, there are too many unlike you.
You meet resistance when you tell people that we HAVE to accept something forced into our lives.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
You meet resistance when you tell people that we HAVE to accept something forced into our lives.

To me, same sex marriage isn't being forced into anyones lives. 

To me, allowing people with pricks pee in the ladies room is.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16

no one is forcing you, you dont like gay marriage, dont get married to a gay person
you dont like abortion, dont have one
you dont like shopping at genderless stores, dont

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
no one is forcing you, you dont like gay marriage, dont get married to a gay person

I'm in full agreement with you.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!

Did you parents never tell you to shush?  Well, shush little one.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V

I'm in full agreement with you.

Me too.

But if folks on Getbig stopped complaining/whining about such things, they'd have nothing else to say and there would be far fewer posts here.

The Scott

• Getbig V
Me too.

But if folks on Getbig stopped complaining/whining about such things, they'd have nothing else to say and there would be far fewer posts here.

And yet many here and in the real world whined and whined ad nauseam about President Trump and that was fine and dandy.

chaos

• Getbig V
To me, same sex marriage isn't being forced into anyones lives. 

To me, allowing people with pricks pee in the ladies room is.
There is a difference between "liking" something and being told that you have to like it. If you guys can't see the difference, maybe you're too far gone?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Scott

• Getbig V
There is a difference between "liking" something and being told that you have to like it. If you guys can't see the difference, maybe you're too far gone?

Careful, my friend.  residue despises being forced to hear the truth.  AbrahamG is a good fellow and often agrees with others here on some topics.  He can agree to disagree in an agreeable fashion.  Did I just write that, LOL?  AbeG is okay.  In some ways he is more agreeable than my youngest brother is but then that one is a voice actor. 

The world is what we make of it and oft times residue seems to want to make it a mess.  Fuck him to Hades.

And if he proves me wrong, fine.  He claims IDF membership in his lifetime.  I doubt it.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer

No one is forcing you to like gay marriage.  Who is this boogeyman telling you that you have to like it?  Seems as though I'm not the one too far gone.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

Who told you that you have to like it ?

Who gives a shit if you like it or not ?

Republican politicians do things that I don't like and I'm sure no one gives a shit either

If/when you grow up you might eventually figure that out

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
No one is forcing you to like gay marriage.  Who is this boogeyman telling you that you have to like it?  Seems as though I'm not the one too far gone.

Remember a few years ago (or maybe a bit more) when the argument by right wingers and fundies was that legalizing same sex marriage was somehow going to devalue or destroy heterosexual marriage. 

Has that happened yet?

I assume it must have happened and I just didn't notice.

chaos

• Getbig V

Republican politicians do things that I don't like and I'm sure no one gives a shit either

And you spend years crying about it on an obscure bodybuilding message board. :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles

So you're saying you're ok with murder?  mmmk
:

chaos

• Getbig V
Remember a few years ago (or maybe a bit more) when the argument by right wingers and fundies was that legalizing same sex marriage was somehow going to devalue or destroy heterosexual marriage. 

Has that happened yet?

I assume it must have happened and I just didn't notice.
The liberal push to normalize pedophilia must be completely sane to you. I assume you see no correlation between the legalization of gay marriage and the degradation of society?

Spend less time whining like a bleeding cunt about Trump and look into the perversions your own party is promoting. :-*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Scott

• Getbig V
The liberal push to normalize pedophilia must be completely sane to you. I assume you see no correlation between the legalization of gay marriage and the degradation of society?

Spend less time whining like a bleeding cunt about Trump and look into the perversions your own party is promoting. :-*

Straw can't go out in public without people shoving tampons in his mouth.  Fuck the twatlette.