Author Topic: Sweeping changes to Georgia elections signed into law  (Read 2082 times)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Re: Sweeping changes to Georgia elections signed into law
« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2021, 08:30:06 AM »
Name the specific parts that you believe are voter suppression.
And it's quite obvious you've never bought a gun in Commiefornia. ::)

What Agnostic fails to recognize as truth is that we should refuse to allow voter fraud in the name of "fairness".  So yeah, we have a fucking right to suppress that which is illegal.  Fucking Faux LEO BS (f)apologist of the worst kind is what he is. 

Fuck That Noise.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2021, 08:34:30 AM »
What Agnostic fails to recognize as truth is that we should refuse to allow voter fraud in the name of "fairness".  So yeah, we have a fucking right to suppress that which is illegal.  Fucking Faux LEO BS (f)apologist of the worst kind is what he is. 

Fuck That Noise.
I really want to know what these guys are complaining about? I don't see anything that would stop someone from voting.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2021, 08:46:44 AM »
I really want to know what these guys are complaining about? I don't see anything that would stop someone from voting.

Anyone with a modicum of common sense knows this last Presidential Election was anything but legal.  They scream they want evidence but evidence is not really allowed.   President Biden is a muppet made flesh and Harris is just there to have the the ability to claim a "woman of color" will be next in line for what should be called "The Inaccurate Assension".   And for the libtardian morons, yes.  It is spelled that way to make a point and the point makes sense.

The Demoncratic Party is hell bent on fucking America and her citizens without the happy ending.  They loath Conservatives (especially so white ones)  except where they are the ones foppishly willing to acquiesce body, soul and income to  their leftist rote. 

I spit on their kind.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2021, 12:51:38 PM »
America is the greatest country in the world.

It should not be easy to come here, stay here or vote here.

That's what makes this country fall apart.

Why on earth should the greatest country on the planet not require ID to vote and verification of votes? that's third world shit.

So are you saying it should be hard to vote in a country like the U.S. where our vote actually means something? Elections are won and laws are passed all over the U.S. because people can and do vote. Would you rather our leaders be appointed and our laws dictated by whoever is in power?

I what you mean is a person must be a citizen of this country to vote here, then you are correct. Voter registration with proof of citizenship is an absolute. The method used for voting doesn't have to be complicated or difficult. Living in a state which has had vote by mail for several decades and no proof of widespread fraud. Voted ballots are due: Received by 8 pm on Election Day...period, no exceptions. I believe in this process.

Qualifications to Register to Vote
To register to vote in Oregon, you must be:

* A U.S. citizen
* A resident of Oregon
* At least 16 years old
* If you are not yet 18 years of age, you will not receive a ballot until an election occurs on or after your 18th birthday.​​

Registration Deadline
A new registrant must submit their online registration by 11:59:59 p.m. Pacific Time on the 21st calendar day before an election to be eligible to vote in that election, (this allows time to validate required information the registration).

https://sos.oregon.gov/voting/Pages/registration.aspx?lang=en

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2021, 12:53:51 PM »
Name the specific parts that you believe are voter suppression.
And it's quite obvious you've never bought a gun in Commiefornia. ::)

If you believe you live in Commiefornia, why do you stay? You are not a Communist, are you?

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2021, 01:05:19 PM »
bullshit

Everything in this bill is specifically designed to suppress Democratic votes

Anyone who actually cares about Democracy would want to make it EASIER for every legal voter to cast their vote

Canada requires voter id

Is Canada racist and supressive?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2021, 04:39:24 PM »
If you believe you live in Commiefornia, why do you stay? You are not a Communist, are you?
There's always good men behind enemy lines.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2021, 05:24:08 PM »

:'( :'(  Beautifully put, my friend... :'( :'(

Snortland's governor and legislature is trying its best to out PC Kommiefornia's governor and legislature.  Evile beings, the lot of 'em.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2021, 09:01:30 PM »

BOOM!!

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 29, 2021, 02:56:19 PM »
saw a post earlier that summed it up

what if we proposed the ability to buy a gun to mirror the republicans attempt at voter suppression

The right wing nuts would cry "Against the constitution". But it's ok when applied to voter suppression. GMAFB

Where do you find this stuff?

That makes no sense and is a completely different argument.

There is no voter suppression.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 29, 2021, 04:50:15 PM »
So are you saying it should be hard to vote in a country like the U.S. where our vote actually means something? Elections are won and laws are passed all over the U.S. because people can and do vote. Would you rather our leaders be appointed and our laws dictated by whoever is in power?

I what you mean is a person must be a citizen of this country to vote here, then you are correct. Voter registration with proof of citizenship is an absolute. The method used for voting doesn't have to be complicated or difficult. Living in a state which has had vote by mail for several decades and no proof of widespread fraud. Voted ballots are due: Received by 8 pm on Election Day...period, no exceptions. I believe in this process.

Qualifications to Register to Vote
To register to vote in Oregon, you must be:

* A U.S. citizen
* A resident of Oregon
* At least 16 years old
* If you are not yet 18 years of age, you will not receive a ballot until an election occurs on or after your 18th birthday.​​

Registration Deadline
A new registrant must submit their online registration by 11:59:59 p.m. Pacific Time on the 21st calendar day before an election to be eligible to vote in that election, (this allows time to validate required information the registration).

https://sos.oregon.gov/voting/Pages/registration.aspx?lang=en

I agree with that.

You don't have to show ID to actually vote.

Why wouldn't they require ID? It just doesn't make any sense. Also you have dead people voting, wouldn't happen with ID and verification. In the 2020 election i could have EASILY voted in Texas and New Mexico. They have no system to verify it. I have ID's and addresses in both states, own property.

I don't understand how anyone with an IQ over 80 wouldn't be for ID requirements and vote validation. The current system is archaic.

I have to show ID to buy alcohol, get on a bus/plane, enter a bar, get a job, withdraw money, etc.

You know why? So they know 100% that it is actually me.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #36 on: March 29, 2021, 06:07:00 PM »
Canada requires voter id

Is Canada racist and supressive?

There are less than a million African American Canadians, so there's not a lot to suppress.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #37 on: March 29, 2021, 06:49:30 PM »

Good luck with that.  It's like using the phrase "institutional racism."  They never have to define precisely what it is or how it is happening. 

And the media is carrying their water by repeatedly saying opposition to these bills is "voter suppression."

Also, did you see the clip of Cruz going through some of the crazy parts off the HB1 bill?  It includes automatically registering everyone who has a driver's license, even if that person is an illegal alien.  Opposing that is voter suppression??  Crazy.