Author Topic: What mg of test a week replaces natural levels?  (Read 4355 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
What mg of test a week replaces natural levels?
« on: December 01, 2012, 05:27:14 AM »
Anyone know this?  I though I remember u produce 7 mg a day so maybe that equals around 50 mg/ week u need of injectable test? Anyone know?
you are gay.

darkrid3r

• Getbig II
Re: What mg of test a week replaces natural levels?
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2012, 09:38:24 AM »
its a little different for everyone, but your safe around 125-250. You should get blood drawn to make sure though.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2012, 10:21:47 AM »
Most Doctors start off at 100mg per week for TRT or 200mg every 10-14 days. I've even seen scripts for 200mg every 21 days using Test C.

Most literature says 75-100mg is enough to get the average male into normal range.

8)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2012, 11:24:18 AM »
my doc officially had me on 0.9 ml 200mg which comes out to 180mg per week. That had me in the high normal range. Oh boy does it feel good compared to low test :D

50mg a week would probably shut u down n give u lower test lol

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2012, 01:31:45 AM »
most docs will tell you 1 shot 200mg Test depot every 2 weeks is plenty. I know a guy who just got 1 shot of Test depot a month and his natural Test went from 76ng too 534ng in a very short period.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2012, 01:38:38 AM »
most docs will tell you 1 shot 200mg Test depot every 2 weeks is plenty. I know a guy who just got 1 shot of Test depot a month and his natural Test went from 76ng too 534ng in a very short period.
Ya but i do not think he would keep those levels all month till the next shot. Maybe they will start declining after 2 weeks.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2012, 10:10:41 AM »
i personally felt decline with once weekly shots at 0.9ml of delasteryl... i couldnt wait until the next shot as i felt the decline happening. First three days amazing.. then slow decline. Just me though...

Even when i was on trt i made it twice a week shots split dose and i felt more stable.. bro science or not... i felt better.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2012, 01:33:29 PM »
i personally felt decline with once weekly shots at 0.9ml of delasteryl... i couldnt wait until the next shot as i felt the decline happening. First three days amazing.. then slow decline. Just me though...

Even when i was on trt i made it twice a week shots split dose and i felt more stable.. bro science or not... i felt better.
You know I was on the delatesteryl for months and I see no difference between the strength of the human grade and the UGlab test. Some people swear up and down by it, but to me it ends in the same results at the end, just saying.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2012, 01:41:42 PM »
same here man.. plus the delasteryl STINGS when injecting I HATE that... so I have honestly just stocked up on the delasteryl at one point and just kept buying UG mega test (test400, test500, etc...)

Then last year where i went over 1G test i used up all that delasteryl alongside omnadren lol...

Meh... UG labs are good to go.. only concern is hygene/safety but good UG labs are good to go... shitty ug labs.. ya... its a gamble obviously unless u know ur source is legit...

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2012, 02:00:48 PM »
Bro especially Canadian UG, it`s pretty strong and have never found any fakes throughout the years at all.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2012, 09:22:33 PM »
i believe it varies between 5-12mg per day for a healthy male.

50mg a week would probably shut u down n give u lower test lol
i dont think thats the way it works. if your body usually produces 10 mg of test per day and you start taking 8 mg of test per day your body will slow down its own natural production but it will continue to produce enough to keep you at baseline. so in the case of this example, 2 mg.   

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2012, 09:58:54 PM »
i believe it varies between 5-12mg per day for a healthy male.
 i dont think thats the way it works. if your body usually produces 10 mg of test per day and you start taking 8 mg of test per day your body will slow down its own natural production but it will continue to produce enough to keep you at baseline. so in the case of this example, 2 mg.   
Not necessarily, lower amounts then what your body produces can completely shut you down still bro. Once your body detects any hormone imbalance it can shut your production down. Most compounds don't even alter your test levels but still your test levels get shut down.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2012, 05:06:55 PM »
any links to back that up?

i think its well established that supplementation can shutdown natural production.

I also think the scientific consensus seems to be that you can be "shutdown" to varying degrees. From mildly suppressed output, to significantly depressed, to completely shutdown.

I know the body always tries to strive for equilibrium.

plus i know my androgel only says "supplementation MAY cause a DECREASE in natural testosterone production.".   it definitely does not warn one of the possibility of complete shutdown. 

while i think some people probably can be completely shutdown by sub-physiological supplementation, i doubt that it happens to the vast majority.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2012, 06:27:13 PM »
The gel is total bs. Temporary raise/relief, expensive, trash. Injections are king.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2012, 08:36:32 PM »
transdermal testosterone is certainly far less efficient than injections.   but when you get prescribded a sufficient doseage and you use it correctly, you get 24/7 elevated levels of testosterone, even getting to above to normal range if you use enough and apply it correctly to the right location.

personally i spread out my 4 pumps per day into 4 different applications. and i slowly rub in the transdermal all the way untill the skin is dry to make sure i get as much as absorption as possible each and every time.  i use 1.62% gel, which is 20mg of test per pump. so i get 80mg per day, but transdermally i only absorb maybe 10-20% of it. but still, that would put me on the upper end of the normal range. and it certainly helps me keep onto all this muscle. hell im even improving and i havent been on gear for over 6 months now.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2012, 01:54:57 PM »
My test levels were 143 and I was put on a WHOPPING 200mg every 28 days.