Author Topic: Something happened to the "god" of hormones,,,  (Read 696 times)

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
Something happened to the "god" of hormones,,,
« on: May 21, 2009, 07:41:32 AM »
Look at this, who's he trying to fool? The linguistic skills seem to have deteriorated very quickly for this man.

i almost never do the board responding thing on boards that dont include classifieds on them but i must say something here. there is a world of difference between ray and craig titus. craig titus to begin with is a murderer no matter if he or his ugly wife did it... he is still a criminal and now a murderer. sean ray can talk about it as much as he wants since craig titus is no more a bodybuilder (not that he ever was) he is a murderer!

in addition if you notice clearly sean ray dont ever mention  the doses of hormones and what it really takes to get up on stage in nationals or in pro shows. he just keep to himself when it comes to hormones which is very smart. priest, prince, craig titus and company always say how little they used and still use but any sane bodybuilder and hopefully any sane humen being know they lie and lie and lie and then lie some more.

dont EVER compaire sean ray and craig titus they do not belong in the same group. sean ray is one of the more serious bodybuilder that lived and breath the life style and still does. craig titus was and is a drug freak and im not talking only hormones im talkin meth and im talkin cocaine and im talking x and many many more. there is a world of diff between a pro like ray and many of us that use mega doses of hormones to maintain size or improve our physiqe and a junkie that consider himself a bodybuilder. by the way craig titus was also a dealer! but i wont go there.

now to my thoughts about the matter:
i am almost 100% craig titus will get executed within the next 10 years. this crime is so severe that i can not see him getting life in prison. his ugly wife will probably get somewhere between 10 and 20 years. titus is going to be 160 pound guy in prison... the gang will teach him a lesson. they are waiting for him in there. this will be your proof that drugs play a major role in bodybuilding when it comes to the pros/top amatuers. this will show many of you that many pros lie right and left about their hormone use. you will see that in the next year or 2 he will get from his current 215-220 pounds to a thin 160 pounds. he's losing weight by the min.

no more titus at 250...get ready for titus as dead man walking at 160 pounds. titus aint no tookie williams, he aint no black bro that can have muscle screaming out of him with out touching gear. titus will be a little skinny play toy. who knows he might try to kill himself way before the verdict comes in... but he is basically dead man walking any way you look at it.

lesson to be learned: DON'T DO NARCOTICS! ! !

some of you may say oh he will be still 200 pounds ....well the reasons why he will not are:

1) he is spoild brat. he wont be able to be in prison for life he will be stressed every min of the rest of his life.

2) he will probably get death...unless his daddy or mommy got lots and lots of money which i doubt it...so a walking dead man is even more stressed.

3) he is 5'8 and already got down from 250+ to 215-220 in a very short time. remember his height will aim for the weight he had naturally. titus was a skinny teenager.

4) his wife life is done as in she will never ever be able to work again in fitness. no where! and he wont be able to live with the fact he ruined her life too... which will = depression and body shut down.

5) he will eat 3 meals in prison and yes some guys can maintain weight with it especially when you do nothing all day long beside sitting in your cell. but he wont have the hormones!!! the hormones are a major factor in our lives. no matter how hard you train.

6) the food he will eat wont be the kinda food that is clean enough for NATURAL guys to maintain lean physiqe. he wont be able to adjust his diet inorder to maintain even 190 pounds of quality mass.

7) check out kevin now retired from bodybuilding a whole 190-200 pounds. he is still on gear by the way and he is not in a cell and he eats right and good. he just reduced/changed the hormones and the calories. craig titus is NO kevin levrone..kevin levrone genetics is godly same as ron colman and sean ray. those guys are at diff level genetically than titus..they still used and one of them still use mega doses of the goodies...but they are superior to titus genetic wise. unlike kevin..titus will be in a cell waiting for execution he wont be able to keep no muscle with out loads of hormones, good training, lots of food, and brain that is not depressed. he also wont have 9 or 10 hours to sleep at night....he doesnt have no life no more. he took life so now society takes his life.

what will happen to craig titus is probably the following: he will reduce a lot of size while at the same time increase body fat. he will end up somewhere between 150 and 170 at 5'8 with 15-20% body fat. it wont happen in a couple of days..it will probably take a good year or 2 in prison after the verdict comes if they found him guilty that is.

i wish craig titus and his ugly wife hell on earth and beyond.

now to justify and prove you everything i said about hormones is on the spot i will add 2 pics of guys you know that are off hormones now.

one is quite femiliar and a very nice person and was "few times" mr o, and the other guy is well had a big mouth, lied and still lie right and left about the hormone use he had done, and looked horrible even when he competed. (and im not talking about bob c :) )

rest my case.

from incomplete data

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Re: Something happened to the "god" of hormones,,,
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2009, 07:43:27 AM »
Look at this, who's he trying to fool? The linguistic skills seem to have deteriorated very quickly for this man.

Dennis is a busy man. Cut him some slack.
I hate the State.