Author Topic: NBA Finals - Miami vs San Antonio, who will win?  (Read 88238 times)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
Re: NBA finals: Miami vs San Antonio, who will win?
« Reply #75 on: June 07, 2013, 04:31:54 AM »
I like this MJ vid despite the homoerotic music:

Basketball is a young man's game.  He's 33 years old here and absolutely wrecking the league with ease.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #76 on: June 07, 2013, 06:29:06 AM »
Miami ran out of gas.  plain and simple

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: June 07, 2013, 07:27:01 AM »
Must win for the Heat in game 2, cause next 3 games will be in San Antonio.
Heat play best under pressure! Will win game 2 and win it least 1 in San Antonnio! Come back and win the Championship in Miami!

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: June 07, 2013, 07:29:38 AM »
I like this MJ vid despite the homoerotic music:

Basketball is a young man's game.  He's 33 years old here and absolutely wrecking the league with ease.

The crazy thing about MJ is, he never got hurt! Played at that level and never got hurt

Lebron is the better athlete Jordan is the better player. MJ had to jump a little higher, work a little harder, etc.. Lebron is bigger and stronger

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: June 07, 2013, 07:30:17 AM »
Heat play best under pressure!

Lol! Do you do standup?

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Lets go HEAT
« Reply #80 on: June 07, 2013, 07:46:30 AM »
Heat will come out with a sense of urgency on Sunday! Bosch will play better, Heat in 6 or 7!

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
Re: Lets go HEAT
« Reply #81 on: June 07, 2013, 08:01:40 AM »
hes in surgery now i red on facebook, my prayers are with his johns.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #82 on: June 07, 2013, 10:47:54 AM »
Lol! Do you do standup?
Will be appearing on Getbig after the Heat are crowned NBA champs for 2nd year in a row!

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #83 on: June 07, 2013, 10:54:58 AM »
Miami is just too athletic for old San Antonio now...  I think it will be over in 5...

I can't envision any way they beat SA four times in a row.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: June 07, 2013, 11:02:01 AM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #85 on: June 07, 2013, 11:31:53 AM »
spurs were lucky as shit to win.  trailed the whole time and without that magic basket by Parker, Heat drive to the basket, tie, and win in OT.

Heat in 6 still.   rest is over now.  heat were exhausted, now both teams will feel the DOMS.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #86 on: June 07, 2013, 11:32:57 AM »
spurs were lucky as shit to win.  trailed the whole time and without that magic basket by Parker, Heat drive to the basket, tie, and win in OT.

Heat in 6 still.   rest is over now.  heat were exhausted, now both teams will feel the DOMS.

Geez, you won't stop till it's over will you?  You lost. You just don't know it yet.

Childish///AMG

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: June 07, 2013, 11:41:47 AM »
I'm so "Sick" of hearing "Go Spurs Go" on 98.5 the Beat ::) ::)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #88 on: June 07, 2013, 11:43:21 AM »
I'm so "Sick" of hearing "Go Spurs Go" on 98.5 the Beat ::) ::)

Just change the station, it'll be chanted on others as well.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #89 on: June 07, 2013, 11:43:36 AM »
The crazy thing about MJ is, he never got hurt! Played at that level and never got hurt

Lebron is the better athlete Jordan is the better player. MJ had to jump a little higher, work a little harder, etc.. Lebron is bigger and stronger

It's really impressive to me, he's no longer Air Jordan here (compared to his high-flying younger days when he just drove the lane relentlessly), he completely changed his game and was still far and away the best player in the league.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: June 07, 2013, 12:06:14 PM »
Geez, you won't stop till it's over will you?  You lost. You just don't know it yet.

ya gotta realize something.  That is the WORST the Heat are going to be.  And that is the BEST the Spurs are going to be. 

Heat played a GRUELING 7 game series that ended sunday night... thursday they had spurs after 10 days of rest.  Let's see where they're both at in 3 days, when Ginobli and Parker feel their age (you know how you feel after taking 10 days off the gym, then training ONCE all out).

They were at their BEST and they squeaked by.  I won't argue they're better coached, they area... but we both know, if they both had 10 days rest, heat SLAUGHTER them.  Heat almost won this game, and lebron took himself out in the 4th, he was so tired.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: June 07, 2013, 12:07:29 PM »
ya gotta realize something.  That is the WORST the Heat are going to be.  And that is the BEST the Spurs are going to be. 

Heat played a GRUELING 7 game series that ended sunday night... thursday they had spurs after 10 days of rest.  Let's see where they're both at in 3 days, when Ginobli and Parker feel their age (you know how you feel after taking 10 days off the gym, then training ONCE all out).

They were at their BEST and they squeaked by.  I won't argue they're better coached, they area... but we both know, if they both had 10 days rest, heat SLAUGHTER them.  Heat almost won this game, and lebron took himself out in the 4th, he was so tired.

? spurs blew a ton of shots they normally make

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: June 07, 2013, 12:09:49 PM »
? spurs blew a ton of shots they normally make

because even exhausted, the heat can play some serious D.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #93 on: June 07, 2013, 12:11:47 PM »

Are you insane?  Did you see how many shots we missed last night? "If they both had 10 days of rest"? If we had home court advantage. No IFs. Miami is asking for a world class raping. They haven't see the best of the Spurs.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: June 07, 2013, 12:16:18 PM »
I don't think I've ever seen an offence run as smoothly as the spurs, apart from the 2004 Pistons and the 96-98 bulls, it's a thing of beauty for someone who understands the finer points of an offence to watch. A real lesson also on how to not turn the ball over.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: June 07, 2013, 12:22:13 PM »
Are you insane?  Did you see how many shots we missed last night? "If they both had 10 days of rest"? If we had home court advantage. No IFs. Miami is asking for a world class raping. They haven't see the best of the Spurs.

yes.  I saw how many shots they took.  They made a lot of the open ones.  They missed a lot of them too.  They had to rush a lot of them cause miami is very good on Defense.

I'm not disrespecting the spurs... they're an awesome team.  way better coached and prepared and disciplined.  Miami is the chronic underachieving team here.

What I'm saying is that by game 3 or 4 or 5, Spurs will be JUST as tired as Miami.  and the age of parker, ginobli, and duncan will become obvious.  Lebron was the WORST he will be in the series - LAST NIGHT.  Duncan, parker and ginobli were the MOST RESTED and healed they will be.

Given BOTH teams 3 days rest before that game, Miami probably wins.  Spurs trailed all game to a tired ass miami.  Finally caught them in the 4th when lebron pulled himself. 

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #96 on: June 07, 2013, 12:30:11 PM »
yes.  I saw how many shots they took.  They made a lot of the open ones.  They missed a lot of them too.  They had to rush a lot of them cause miami is very good on Defense.

I'm not disrespecting the spurs... they're an awesome team.  way better coached and prepared and disciplined.  Miami is the chronic underachieving team here.

What I'm saying is that by game 3 or 4 or 5, Spurs will be JUST as tired as Miami.  and the age of parker, ginobli, and duncan will become obvious.  Lebron was the WORST he will be in the series - LAST NIGHT.  Duncan, parker and ginobli were the MOST RESTED and healed they will be.

Given BOTH teams 3 days rest before that game, Miami probably wins.  Spurs trailed all game to a tired ass miami.  Finally caught them in the 4th when lebron pulled himself. 

This is a bunch of gobbledygoo. We've been "old" for the last 6 years. Yet last year we had the #1 seed in the west and this year we were #1 seed in the west. You take a away Lebron, Miami is barely above average. Miami will live by Lebron and they will die by him. You'll see. The Heat played great last night but they lost to a better team that was still off. 1 down, 3 to go. BTW, so far this playoff we are 13-2. Yes, we've lost 2 games the entire playoffs and swept two teams. Keep that in mind. Miami is next.  When they lose the next game, you'll realize the skill and excellence of the Spurs.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #97 on: June 07, 2013, 12:31:06 PM »

Bro....you are sniffing too many paint fumes. The Spurs got lucky? lol....I know it's only game one and the series is far from over but the Heat are in some trouble against this Spurs team. They have NO answer for Tony Parker. And as long as Lebron is guarding him in the 4th quarter, the Spurs will be in the driver's seat. No one moves better without the ball and no one has better mid-air body control than Tony parker. He never stops moving out there on the floor.

Yeah Lebron had a triple double but he scored less than 20 points. He has to be more selfish and score more. Bosh is a joke. A converted finesse power forward living outside the three point line instead of scoring and rebounding in the low block. How many 3's did he take and miss?

I'm not writing off the Heat yet but it doesn't look good for them with 3 home games upcoming for the Spurs.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: June 07, 2013, 12:34:52 PM »
i'm not doubting the skills & experience of the spurs.  i give them mad props. 

I'm just saying miami is that big, 70 IQ monster... you can out-think him all day and might beat him, but piss him off, find that right emotional button, and he will crush you.

The Miami team that showed up in Game 7 against the Pacers - in your opinions, would they have won last night?   Remember it was a 4 point game against a shitty performance from miami last night.  Be honest - does last nights' Spurs defeat that angry, focused monster Heat from game 7?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #99 on: June 07, 2013, 12:37:36 PM »
i'm not doubting the skills & experience of the spurs.  i give them mad props. 

I'm just saying miami is that big, 70 IQ monster... you can out-think him all day and might beat him, but piss him off, find that right emotional button, and he will crush you.

The Miami team that showed up in Game 7 against the Pacers - in your opinions, would they have won last night?   Remember it was a 4 point game against a shitty performance from miami last night.  Be honest - does last nights' Spurs defeat that angry, focused monster Heat from game 7?

Pacers and Spurs on two different levels. You can't compare the two. You'll find that Miami won't be able to flip the switch like they can on other teams. We're immune to that.