Author Topic: NBA Finals - Miami vs San Antonio, who will win?  (Read 88236 times)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Re: NBA finals: Miami vs San Antonio, who will win?
« Reply #1250 on: June 20, 2013, 09:36:26 PM »

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1251 on: June 20, 2013, 09:43:55 PM »
Wiggs on suicide watch

Wiggs being Wiggs...bigmouth sore winner when his team was up...nowhere to be found now.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
Re: NBA Finals - Miami vs San Antonio, who will win?
« Reply #1252 on: June 20, 2013, 10:37:39 PM »
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

delta9mda

• Getbig V
« Reply #1253 on: June 20, 2013, 10:48:14 PM »
If Kai doesn't win the 0 wiggs may be lost

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1254 on: June 20, 2013, 10:55:09 PM »
All I can say is last year Ray Allen came here to win another ring, there will be guys who want to play on this team to do the same, and will take less money to do it!

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #1255 on: June 20, 2013, 11:21:59 PM »
  So will the Heat Three Peat?

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #1256 on: June 20, 2013, 11:29:42 PM »
irving becomes a free agent NOW?

I bet he will take a pay cut to come to Miami and win a title or three.

why would he take a massive pay cut this early in his career?  if anything, the heat are real beatable, if the spurs hold it together in game 6.  too good to be playing second fiddle to james.

anyway, fuck lebron and his lb23!  and fuck the spurs for not coming up big!

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #1257 on: June 20, 2013, 11:31:14 PM »

Interesting question.

Lakers are out.
Spurs will be older they're out.
Lillard and Aldridge ain't enough for the Blazers to make it that far.
Okc has a chance if Westbrook and Durant are Healthy.
Also we need to see if Howard and Paul team up.
Would like to see Indiana make another strong showing.
So at this point I think Miami looks good for a 3 peat.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #1258 on: June 20, 2013, 11:31:37 PM »
  Pop is as much to blame as any one for the choke of game six

Up 5 with 20 seconds to go  

Manu and Leonard do NOT miss those two free throws, and Ray's three will NOT count for shit.

hp31

• Getbig III
« Reply #1259 on: June 20, 2013, 11:38:32 PM »

Tough to say. The Pacers who are only going to get better gave the Heat all they could handle. The Bulls will have Derrick Rose back, & they played pretty well w/o him, but it remains to be seen how he will bounce back from his torn ACL. And if the Clippers are able to land Doc Rivers, Garnett, & Paul Pierce & you're putting those guys with Chris Paul, they immediately become the best team in the Western Conference imo & could challenge any team.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #1260 on: June 21, 2013, 01:46:59 AM »
spurs after all there fuck ups and mistakes were still in this, shame on them, all they had to do not turn the ball over, Manu needs to retire, anyhow, Glad for lebron james, he beat a true contender.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #1261 on: June 21, 2013, 05:37:19 AM »
I'd rather lose with Duncan, Parker and Manu then win with anyone else in the NBA.   The class act lost last night.....heartbreakingl y so.   The Heat are a fantastic squad and Lebron was excellent....they are the champs today.  Still, the primary reason that the Heat won is that Battier came out of nowhere with a hot game of 3s like Gary Neal did for Spurs.....just happened at the right time and wouldn't be repeated if there were another game to follow.....just like it didn't happen again for Neal.  The win was based on Battier's fluke performance....dude averages like 5-6 pts a game and last night he made 15-16?  C'mon, the Spurs weren't beaten they were fluked.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #1262 on: June 21, 2013, 06:29:54 AM »
I'd rather lose with Duncan, Parker and Manu then win with anyone else in the NBA.   The class act lost last night.....heartbreakingl y so.   The Heat are a fantastic squad and Lebron was excellent....they are the champs today.  Still, the primary reason that the Heat won is that Battier came out of nowhere with a hot game of 3s like Gary Neal did for Spurs.....just happened at the right time and wouldn't be repeated if there were another game to follow.....just like it didn't happen again for Neal.  The win was based on Battier's fluke performance....dude averages like 5-6 pts a game and last night he made 15-16?  C'mon, the Spurs weren't beaten they were fluked.

it was good that battier was hot on the 3s, because Bosh was nowhere to be found and you can't have that moving forward into next season...he's due to make $18.5 million next season

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #1263 on: June 21, 2013, 06:39:52 AM »
I'd rather lose with Duncan, Parker and Manu then win with anyone else in the NBA.   The class act lost last night.....heartbreakingl y so.   The Heat are a fantastic squad and Lebron was excellent....they are the champs today.  Still, the primary reason that the Heat won is that Battier came out of nowhere with a hot game of 3s like Gary Neal did for Spurs.....just happened at the right time and wouldn't be repeated if there were another game to follow.....just like it didn't happen again for Neal.  The win was based on Battier's fluke performance....dude averages like 5-6 pts a game and last night he made 15-16?  C'mon, the Spurs weren't beaten they were fluked.

but next year, Heat will be same/better.   Spurs will be older, maybe a few of them retired.

Green had a record setting finals with 3's.  WIthout that, heat win in 5 or 6.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #1264 on: June 21, 2013, 06:54:50 AM »
Ginobli killed the team, plain and simple.  Pop's allegiance to him was the issue.  I think he knew SA will not resign Ginobli so he left him in the game.
Parker was definitely hurt.
Amazing how Miami got so many open shot and James put on a shooting clinic.  Pop's defensive plan backfired.  That may work on the road but a home team has easier chances of hitting shots.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1265 on: June 21, 2013, 07:44:36 AM »
Ginobli killed the team, plain and simple.  Pop's allegiance to him was the issue.  I think he knew SA will not resign Ginobli so he left him in the game.
Parker was definitely hurt.
Amazing how Miami got so many open shot and James put on a shooting clinic.  Pop's defensive plan backfired.  That may work on the road but a home team has easier chances of hitting shots.

Age caught em.   Getbiggers called it.  Spurs were a better, more rested team early on.  But as games 6 and 7 arrived, it finally hit.  Fatigue. 

delta9mda

• Getbig V
« Reply #1266 on: June 21, 2013, 08:14:44 AM »
Make all the excuses why the spurs lost it plain and simple they got beat by the HEAT.
Battier did the same shit last year ( shameful short memory bitches).
It's not about what the spurs didn't do its what the HEAT did.
Stop hating, the HEAT gave respect and props to the spurs every time.

Suckit haters.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #1267 on: June 21, 2013, 08:36:30 AM »
Agree wit MOS hate Lebron if you will but he came to leave it all on the court and so did the heat and they did win or lose both teams can be proud of how they represented their sides.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #1268 on: June 21, 2013, 09:06:55 AM »
It's was so awesome that SA didn't win game 6. They were so close to winning the championship. In game 7 they never had a real chance.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #1269 on: June 21, 2013, 09:08:34 AM »
If the Heat can add 1 key player this off season a three peat is guaranteed.  But they need a solid rebounder.  Bosh couldn't cut it.  The amount of second chance shots the Spurs got was crazy.  If Miami even rebounded 1/2 of those they would have won by 20

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #1270 on: June 21, 2013, 09:13:55 AM »
Age caught em.   Getbiggers called it.  Spurs were a better, more rested team early on.  But as games 6 and 7 arrived, it finally hit.  Fatigue. 

Nope ....manu gave the heat hope with all stupid turnovers..
Hopefully the fucker retires...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1271 on: June 21, 2013, 09:17:17 AM »

Nope ....manu gave the heat hope with all stupid turnovers..
Hopefully the fucker retires...

he threw all the TOs cause his ass was exhausted.  He didn't throw those in game 1 after 10 days of rest.

I used to play ball all the time... when youre dogshit tired, you make dumb decisions like leaving your feet with 3 defenders around you under your own basket haha.

Fatigue caused duncan to miss those two bunnies.  Fatigue/injury had parker on the bench.  Fatigue had ginobli just throwing himself at defenders and tossing up wild shots and passes.

it all came down to ATP levels, glycogen, BBing related.

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #1272 on: June 21, 2013, 09:24:13 AM »
I disagree 240..
Manu should of never been in the game..
Manu = gave hope to the heat yowin game 6 / 4 th quarter.. watch the game again...
same with the last 3 minutes of game 7  :-\

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1273 on: June 21, 2013, 09:32:12 AM »
I disagree 240..
Manu should of never been in the game..
Manu = gave hope to the heat yowin game 6 / 4 th quarter.. watch the game again...
same with the last 3 minutes of game 7  :-\

oh I agree POP should have had parkr, manu,, and possibly Duncan on the bench.  Old tired guys in game 7 after a game 6 OT. 

The young bucks probably could have beaten miami in game 7.  They had an 8 point lead in the 3rd?

POP is a great coach, but he's no phil jackson we learned.  Couldn't step on throats in game 6 like Jackson always did.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #1274 on: June 21, 2013, 09:33:54 AM »
Manu is a great off the bench player, in the starting role he will give you one good game out of every 5 or 6 and his good game was in SA.  Kauwhi did well since he is young and had lots of energy.  That kid can be a legit two way force in the league.