Author Topic: The Official Getbig Fail Thread  (Read 3841 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
The Official Getbig Fail Thread
« on: June 01, 2009, 08:47:11 AM »
I thought it would be good to have a thread where Quotes, Pictures and videos of Getbiggers or otherwise are posted to remind us of those less fortunate.

So I went down to Florida for vacation....had a great time in Disneyworld...

Went to my parent's house for thanksgiving dinner.  My stepmother wanted me to move a landscaping rock for her that they had delivered a week before.  The rock weighed 590 pounds according to the reciept from the place they bought it from.  Not only did I manage to lift this rock off the ground, i was able to carry it about 30 feet from the curb where it was dropped off to the garden next to the driveway. 

No belt, no lifting straps, no chalk.

590 pound stone....an 800 lb deadlift can't be that far away.

suck on that haters  8)

[/youtube]

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
Re: The Official Getbig Fail Thread
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2009, 08:51:51 AM »
to bad cumdrainer forgot his camera to record his world record feat

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2009, 08:56:44 AM »

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2009, 09:00:09 AM »

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2009, 09:07:26 AM »
Quote from: Candizzle
No one described what it feels like to receive anal.. and that is what he wanted to know..

For me, it always hurts right when it goes in. Does not feel pleasant at all. Sort of a deep stinging sensation. However, leave the cock in your ass, very shortly the pain goes away entirely. Once the pain leaves, then your partner can start to pump your ass. It feels like a great deep tissue massage, only its inside your ass.     for me it feels real good when it goes real deep.. like there is some kind of pleasure sensor at the bottom of my ass that emits the tingles when ever a cock comes close to hitting it. IT feels about the same whether your on your back or on your stomach, however there are some differences. on your back you can see your partner, which could be good or bad (attractive or unattractive?). On your stomach its more relaxing and you can just bite a pillow and let the good times roll.

Any other questions just shoot

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2009, 09:13:14 AM »

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2009, 09:15:50 AM »
bro...nice double failure pic.

Quote from: Chick
Drugs are just the finishing touch.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2009, 09:18:57 AM »
LMFAO, db ;D

Here's another one

i've been told by numerous people i look like andy garcia  ;)

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2009, 09:24:31 AM »
LMFAO, db ;D

Here's another one

HAHAHA Ive never seen that before  ;D

What about

Bodybuilding teaches discipline,keeps you away from recreational drugs and booze,teaches you the value of hard word(which can be applied to all aspects of your life)...its been a very postive influence in my life

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2009, 09:25:08 AM »
LMFAO, db ;D

Here's another one

LOL. Your mileage may vary.   ;D

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2009, 09:27:51 AM »
Im ugly boy

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2009, 09:31:06 AM »
bring it you fucking pussy ! if  i saw you ,id kick your fucking ass. jealous bitch. envy!!!!!!! lol  look at me then look at your pathetic build. come on asshole no comparison. your a joke and a jealous bitch ! who talks shit over the computer. go fuck your aids infested mother

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2009, 09:31:53 AM »
My nephew will turn 18 tomorrow, and will be graduating high school next month.

He had a part time job at Quizno's, which suddenly and unceremoniously closed down, leaving him without a part-time job.

He likes to work out, and is getting in pretty hard, toned shape. I don't think he wants to get to 'jacked' as the youngsters like to say, but he looks to have potential.

Anyway...Here was my offer for a job to him consisted of(more like a sponsorship):

I am going to pay him $1,000.00 per month for four months, until he goes to college, to workout.

His job 'perks' will also include:

-Free tanning for the summer 

-Natural NPC and WNBF Champion Ralph Remy as his trainer (twice per month to keep him on track)

-All the supplements he needs

-Photographs taken monthly by my NPC contest photographer, Dave Cain

-All necessary motivational and training books and literature

-Weekly stipend for food as per whatever Ralph writes up in his diet.

My nephew was pretty psyched by my "job offer". He is all up for it.

However...

I told him he may get an additional part time job (Truly, how much time can training take?), but ONLY if he does not miss workouts or screw up any other portion of his regimen because of it.

He must write down all aspects of his training and nutrition, and present it to me at the end of each month, at which time I will 'pay' him with the $1,000.00 installment.

And he must reach his goals by September 1st.

There are other facets to this, but I will not bore you.

In thought this might be a better 'sponsorship package' than what some IFBB pros get!

I don't have kids and am not married, so he is kinda like a surrogate son to me.

All I can tell you is I wish someone gave ME a job like this when I was 18!

PS: Anyone suggest good supplements for an 18 year old that taste pretty good and afford good protein? I buy my stuff through Dynamic Marketing...

Moosejay Approved 

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2009, 09:32:08 AM »

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2009, 09:34:06 AM »
I am half way through with the "clean out" phase of my program and things are still looking good. I just got back my recent blood work and all my levels are back to normal (thank God). I have pounding the Clomid so my nuts are in full gear and my sex drive has kicked in the after burners ;).. It's a very different feeling being "clean" and I have to be honest and say that it SUCKS! The biggest difference is the fullness and sustained pumps all the day long.. That shit is gone. But, I have managed to keep on the size and hardness through my 3 days on 1 day off method of dieting and the Magic Powder. I have also cut out my morning training session and just train once a day in the evening. This has boosted my energy levels and strength and has helped me add on some size. All the pills and powders are also out for now just so I can get back to normal. These pics were taken on Friday November 28 in Virginia. I went down to spend Thanksgiving with my parents and being the meathead that I am I dragged my poor brother in law to my old stomping grounds of Gold's Gym Tyson's Corner. I am 297 lbs. and just to be fair here I would say 6 pounds was from the day before... I ate like a fucking horse.. Sometimes I amaze myself. 1 more month to go before I drop the hammer.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2009, 09:37:35 AM »

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2009, 09:40:26 AM »
haha remember this clown?Although he did have a point  ;D

Squadfather : You are such a dumb fuck. You douch up every thread ! I suppose you will now go on about how much bigger you are than Michael Vick. Just because I thoroughly owned you on a past thread. You got your panties in a bunch. How you have the nerve to even post on a bodybuilding thread is beyond me. Every post I have ever seen from you has you stating how big you are and how much you lift. Bro we have all seen your ( Distorted mirror pics ) Of your Fat ass with zero muscle. Every camera out there has a self timer on it.
Put the camera on self timer and take a picture straight on . Are you too stupid to do that. You are a big blob of immature, Fat
wannabe bodybuilder who puts everyone down, because you are so insecure about you underdeveloped Fat ass ! Dude, for once and for all. " GO AWAY "  stop trying to hijack this thread. Its about the Vick situation. We don't need you chiming in with your putdowns and what your measurements are, and how big ( FAT ) you are. Not to mention mentally challenged. Remember, You are the
" Village Idiot " Embrace it.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2009, 09:41:52 AM »
haha remember this clown?Although he did have a point  ;D

bay:
slurp  :P

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2009, 09:47:04 AM »
Hahahaha what have you guys done with your lives? Are you all gay for Goodrum? I bet you are all jealous of me. Hahaha I love it when nobodies try to bring me down. Makes me feel special. I bet you dream about me at night and wish you were like me, who once made a 6 minute speech on the "cutting edge" technology of Gillette blades in a charity fundraiser, before sharing a dinner table with Alan Arkin, Dan Hedaya, Nancy Allen and Lee Majors.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2009, 09:48:41 AM »
Remember Mr Gunmetal Thong who got exposed and was never seen again?  ;D

I WENT LOOKING FOR YOU AND YOU HID....LIKE A TRUE ENGLISH MAN YOU HID...YOU ARE A FUCKING LIAR NOBODY HERE BELIEVES THAT YOU DIDN'T WORK SATURDAY....I HAVE RECIEVED PLENTY OF PM'S FROM GUYS READING THIS LAUGHING AT YOU.....NOW COME DOWN TO DUBLIN AND SAY THEM THINGS TO MY FACE ........ SO PUT UP OR SHUT YOUR FUCKING ENGLISH GOB............

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2009, 09:50:38 AM »
Nasser has movie star good looks - Team Nasser

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2009, 09:50:48 AM »
Expensive wine.   *Thread over*

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2009, 11:35:22 AM »
My nephew will turn 18 tomorrow, and will be graduating high school next month.

He had a part time job at Quizno's, which suddenly and unceremoniously closed down, leaving him without a part-time job.

He likes to work out, and is getting in pretty hard, toned shape. I don't think he wants to get to 'jacked' as the youngsters like to say, but he looks to have potential.

Anyway...Here was my offer for a job to him consisted of(more like a sponsorship):

I am going to pay him $1,000.00 per month for four months, until he goes to college, to workout.

His job 'perks' will also include:

-Free tanning for the summer 

-Natural NPC and WNBF Champion Ralph Remy as his trainer (twice per month to keep him on track)

-All the supplements he needs

-Photographs taken monthly by my NPC contest photographer, Dave Cain

-All necessary motivational and training books and literature

-Weekly stipend for food as per whatever Ralph writes up in his diet.

My nephew was pretty psyched by my "job offer". He is all up for it.

However...

I told him he may get an additional part time job (Truly, how much time can training take?), but ONLY if he does not miss workouts or screw up any other portion of his regimen because of it.

He must write down all aspects of his training and nutrition, and present it to me at the end of each month, at which time I will 'pay' him with the $1,000.00 installment.

And he must reach his goals by September 1st.

There are other facets to this, but I will not bore you.

In thought this might be a better 'sponsorship package' than what some IFBB pros get!

I don't have kids and am not married, so he is kinda like a surrogate son to me.

All I can tell you is I wish someone gave ME a job like this when I was 18!

PS: Anyone suggest good supplements for an 18 year old that taste pretty good and afford good protein? I buy my stuff through Dynamic Marketing...

Moosejay Approved 
Lol I remember that.  If my brother in law offered that to my son I would call the authorities. 

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2009, 12:57:14 PM »

LMAO at this whole thread!
b

Zach Trowbridge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2009, 01:42:57 PM »
Expensive wine.   *Thread over*