Author Topic: What even makes Hilary Clinton qualified to be a poltician of any sort?  (Read 9982 times)

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
Honestly, I mean what does it say about the people of NY?  Now people want her to be President.  Seriously now people think she is qualified to be President?  Maybe someone should tell her to raise, not lower, police and fire department pay.  That'll show she has some smarts by taking care of the people that protect citizens.
Squishy face retard

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: What even makes Hilary Clinton qualified to be a poltician of any sort?
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2007, 10:33:19 PM »
Honestly, I mean what does it say about the people of NY?  Now people want her to be President.  Seriously now people think she is qualified to be President?  Maybe someone should tell her to raise, not lower, police and fire department pay.  That'll show she has some smarts by taking care of the people that protect citizens.

I have seriously despised Hilary from day one.  She's condescending, treats people like commodoties, is phony, power-hungry, etc.

But, she's lived through 8 years of the White House and 6 as a Senator, so she has seen firsthand how to run a nation and handle crisii, and she has worked the last 6 years to establish her senate relationships she needs when prez.

Above all - and as I bashed the man for 8 years, it hurts to say this - she brings with her Bill Clinton, an ex-president who looks like 24 ct gold, after the mess Bush has made.   Clinton spent 8 years in teh same mess Bush 41 and 43 did - he just managed not to start wars over it.

The US' credibility is shot.  Absolutely.  You're uneducated if you argue it's not, and you're stupid if you believe it doesn't matter.  it matters a lot.  Clinton might actually restore that, as world leaders anxious to talk to us might see her as the opposite of Bush.

I'm really sad writing this.  I've voted Bush, Bush, Dole, Bush, Bush in my lifetime.  I believe that we need to restore some balance to the nation, and a dem would do that.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2007, 10:35:42 PM »
I have seriously despised Hilary from day one.  She's condescending, treats people like commodoties, is phony, power-hungry, etc.

But, she's lived through 8 years of the White House and 6 as a Senator, so she has seen firsthand how to run a nation and handle crisii, and she has worked the last 6 years to establish her senate relationships she needs when prez.

Above all - and as I bashed the man for 8 years, it hurts to say this - she brings with her Bill Clinton, an ex-president who looks like 24 ct gold, after the mess Bush has made.   Clinton spent 8 years in teh same mess Bush 41 and 43 did - he just managed not to start wars over it.

The US' credibility is shot.  Absolutely.  You're uneducated if you argue it's not, and you're stupid if you believe it doesn't matter.  it matters a lot.  Clinton might actually restore that, as world leaders anxious to talk to us might see her as the opposite of Bush.

I'm really sad writing this.  I've voted Bush, Bush, Dole, Bush, Bush in my lifetime.  I believe that we need to restore some balance to the nation, and a dem would do that.

I believe a Dem will raise our taxes, fuck up the illegal immgration issue even more and generally waste our money.  I think around the world we are despised, no revelation there.  However, a woman president like her will keep up that trend.  With the likely conflicts with NK, Iran and China I doubt she will get the job done as effectively as needed.
Squishy face retard

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2007, 10:41:17 PM »

Excellent post, I don't think the US credibility is shot, but it has taken a beating and the Bush administration couldn't really have done worse if they started out with a blueprint to fail.

It's a lock a Dem will be President in '08 and it's even more of a lock that Hillary will soundly defeat any challengers.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2007, 10:42:28 PM »
I believe a Dem will raise our taxes, f**k up the illegal immgration issue even more and generally waste our money.  I think around the world we are despised, no revelation there.  However, a woman president like her will keep up that trend.  With the likely conflicts with NK, Iran and China I doubt she will get the job done as effectively as needed.

1) Dems will raise taxes on the rich first, and by a much larger total % of total income.  Bush and the repubs have given great breaks to corps and top earners which hilary will end.  That stigma of "more taxes" should be a candle in the sun compared to the 180 MILLION we're spending each day in iraq.  The US is seriously spending too much money.

2. How can the dems fk up the illegal immigration issue more?  We have an open border now.  Will they make it MORE open?  Come on dude.  Immigration is a distraction issue, the nation needs the labor, and bush has had 6 years to fix the border and hasn't done sheeeeit.  

Hilary is calling for negotiations with our enemies.  Bush refuses it.  I can't see you arguing "she'll likely keep that trend" when she'll talk and they wont.

The rest of the world sees us taking down one nation at a time for resources.  They're not dumb.  Putin just told the world that Bush is taking over one nation at a time.  You think they don't want hilary?  They're PRAYING for a Clinton in the white house.  We had no major wars on his dime.  We're looking at one every 3 years with Bush :(

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2007, 10:44:55 PM »
The rest of the world sees us taking down one nation at a time for resources.  

That is exactly how it is viewed.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2007, 10:47:10 PM »
Excellent post, I don't think the US credibility is shot, but it has taken a beating and the Bush administration couldn't really have done worse if they started out with a blueprint to fail.

As you may know, I follow the conspiracy boards :)  

911 issue is blowing up worldwide.  it's in london and other euro papers at least once a week, Loose change is on tv, and google video has loose change as #1 watched in many of those nations, with 100,000s a week seeing it.

What does this mean? It means tthose govts are attempting to "let the cat out of the bag" by letting their media cover it.  They're trying to turn their citizens against america.  Huge shift there - the govts had been just 'playing along' in the name of security.  Suddenly tho - we have a hit list and many fear they're on it.  Jordan (INCREDIBLE strategic position for Israel) just told us they're building nukes.  They don't want us moving in there to crush lebanon to the sea in 5 years.

The world knows we attacked ourselves, and they're seeing WHY now.  We have a checklist and it's moving along nicely.  Russia calling us out.  China shooting down a Sat.  Everyone dropped the dollar last year (Rus, China, malasia!)

We have a horrible rep and they are backing away from us.  It's bad.

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2007, 11:36:02 PM »
Both clintons have law degrees, this is the general trend in politics these days. That and being in the right family. Hillary is evil, I hope she doesnt get the nomination.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2007, 11:37:26 PM »
Both clintons have law degrees, this is the general trend in politics these days. That and being in the right family. Hillary is evil, I hope she doesnt get the nomination.

I don't follow.  Bush has started wars and lied to us.  Hilary hasn't done anything.  Bill was a scumbag, but kept us out of war and the econonmy was good.  The US is going into serious debt right now as you know.

Do you thing by changing things, she'll make things WORSE? 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2007, 11:58:21 PM »

That's a common perception of Hillary and helps explain why I think she will suffer in the general election. 

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2007, 12:27:49 AM »
That's a common perception of Hillary and helps explain why I think she will suffer in the general election. 

With another Bush, there WILL be no middle class by 2012.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2007, 05:09:38 AM »
No Hillary... No Hillary... :P  But I don't think you need to have been prepared to be a politician.  Joe who owns the local garage would make a better politician more often than some wealthy brat groomed to rule who graduated from Yale.  If Joe has a good showing with his first office held, then he's got something to stand on.  Hillary is a senator... what has the bitch done? If it's good, I can't take that away, but her attitude still sucks...  eh... so does the attitude of most senators... show me one who comes across less arrogant... There may be a few but most of them are elitist assholes.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2007, 05:56:54 AM »
Hilary is EXTREMELY accomplished and was the driving force behind Clinton's ascent to the presidency.
That is a well established fact, known by both those who applaud her, as well as her detractors.
From day 1, hilary's desire to be in the oval office was known, and it was for this reason she has been a favourite target of the right, ...because they know she has the formidable will to achieve it.

Hilary started her life as a right wing conservative Republican in the northern suburbs of Illinois. Along the line, sometime in highschool, her teacher made an avowed Democrat argue a Republican platform against Hilary, and made Hilary, then a republican, debate the Democratic platform against her opponent. Somewhere along the line, her eyes opened. She came from an era when the only way a woman could enter the White house, was as a spouse. Even Bill Clinton's detractors within the Democratic party viewed Hilary as their greatest asset because they knew Hilary would keep Bill to the left.

Don't discount her because she's ambitious. The very qualities for which she is disparaged, are the very same qualities applauded in male candidates. I don't think she could do any worse than Bush, in fact, I think she would turn sorely needed attention to America's mounting domestic issues and most likely solve quite a few of them.

I know she comes across as a cold, cold woman, ...but I believe that's the public face and does not mirror the real Hilary. I once saw her on the Oprah show, and I was blown away by the warmth she exuded. It was truly a glimpse into the woman herself, and it left me with the distinct impression the woman has one hell of a heart. Having a head of state with both a heart and a brain, and the ability to use both simultaneously is not a bad thing. It would most certainly be a breath of fresh air after living through 8 yrs of a President with neither.
w

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2007, 06:07:42 AM »
Hilary is EXTREMELY accomplished and was the driving force behind Clinton's ascent to the presidency.
No, that was pretty much Ross Perot bitchslapping Herbert ;D

ahahahha... I just remembered this:
Star Trek The Way to Eden: Herbert (slang)- Anyone who shows a rigid authority; derived from the name of a twentieth-century minor official notorious for his limited pattern of thought.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2007, 06:17:21 AM »
No, that was pretty much Ross Perot bitchslapping Herbert ;D

I wasn't refering to the '92 presidential race, ...I meant the entire journey... Bill's ascent up the ladder.
She's also a skilled money mgr. as well having turned a $1,000 investment into $100,000. Considering the state of the US economy, having someone in the Oval office with fiscal sense can only be a good thing.
w

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2007, 06:18:39 AM »
I wasn't refering to the '92 presidential race, ...I meant the entire journey... Bill's ascent up the ladder.
She's also a skilled money mgr. as well having turned a $1,000 investment into $100,000. Considering the state of the US economy, having someone in the Oval office with fiscal sense can only be a good thing.
I was being funny, don't ruin it for me... hey check out my revised post :P

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2007, 06:20:57 AM »
Hillary would be so much better after having Bush, that's for sure, but so far my vote is for Obama... that may chance but that's where I'm at now.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2007, 06:35:52 AM »
Hillary would be so much better after having Bush, that's for sure, but so far my vote is for Obama... that may chance but that's where I'm at now.

I hear ya, I would vote for him too before Hilary.
w

Victor VonDoom

• Getbig IV
  • ...and Doom shall control the world!
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2007, 07:01:34 AM »

You are a cretin for even posing that question, but 240 is Back sufficiently answered it.  I suppose you thought Bush was accomplished enough to inspire confidence.  Bush was recently judged by several historians as one of, if not the worst U.S. president.

Yes, taxes will be raised.  As they should be.  They never should have been cut.  Or do you honestly think that a responsible leader cuts taxes during war and runs up the biggest debt it the county’s history only to pass on the debt for future generations?

You have a brain, and you are using it.  Good. You are beginning to redeem yourself, but Bah!

Doom still disapproves.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2007, 07:31:29 AM »
I don't follow.  Bush has started wars and lied to us.  Hilary hasn't done anything.  Bill was a scumbag, but kept us out of war and the econonmy was good.  The US is going into serious debt right now as you know.

Do you thing by changing things, she'll make things WORSE? 
Your boy Clinton went into Kosovo so he wasn't innocent and his dumb ass didn't kill Osama when he had the chance.

Dems could very easily raise taxes and spend it on the fucking illegals, even more so than now.  It is possible.  If they are gonna pull troops (which they probably should) maybe the new president will send in mercs to start offing people for us.

I think she will be worse for this country.  Cutting police and fire pay shows she is no better than any other Dems.  That money will likely go to those who don't work to earn their damn money.
Squishy face retard

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2007, 07:56:21 AM »
Your boy Clinton went into Kosovo so he wasn't innocent and his dumb ass didn't kill Osama when he had the chance.

You shoulda seen me bashing Clinton back then dude.  I seriously couldn't stand him.  But if you look at the bigger trends - economy and war - you see something big.  Kosovo was a small war event - we got in and out then turned over the effort to the UN.  What did Bush do after taking baghdad in a month? He REFUSED the UN's offer to be the maintenance force.  Those 3000 that have died since we "won" - those could have been UN forces.  Bush told them no thanks. 

Dems could very easily raise taxes and spend it on the fucking illegals, even more so than now.  It is possible.  If they are gonna pull troops (which they probably should) maybe the new president will send in mercs to start offing people for us.

Dems "COULD"?  You're reaching now, bro.  Dems "COULD" spend the rent money on magic beans.  I'm talking about the bad chioces Bush HAS made, and you're playing hypotheticals.  And we already have the mercs there dude.  Bush just won't pull our troops from the cities because that would mean less $ spent on war costs, and Bush is heavily influenced by defense contractors.  That $180 mil a day we're spending makes some people very rich.

I think she will be worse for this country.  Cutting police and fire pay shows she is no better than any other Dems.  That money will likely go to those who don't work to earn their damn money.

Likely?   Again, you're creating potential scenarios.  And no offense, but if the worst thing she's done in the last  years is "lower police pay", I'm okay with that.  Compared to "start 2 or 3 wars based on lies", Hilary isn't so bad.  Obviously I don't like her.  But she is a better alternative for turning around the negative slide we're on.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2007, 08:00:58 AM »
-Thankfully, Hillary consistently receives very high negatives from large portions of the populace, so her chances of running let alone winning aren't great. ;D High visceral, negative reactions because even moderate, reasonable political commentators like Andrew Sullivan who should normally be in her camp finds her skin-crawlingly repugnant and say so without hesitation.

-If she won, it would basically amount to two (2) families controlling the presidency over the last two decades. Pathetic..this is the best this country can come up with?

-I don't think she's at all qualified to be a good leader.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2007, 08:13:00 AM »
You post tons of COULD HAVE HAPPENED scenarios and your jumping don my throat. Look in the mirror Conspiracy Brother.  You're whole "truth" is placed on Could Haves.  Don't give me all this shit about possibilities and what people thought they saw or heard.  I guess KH's knowledge of what happens in those scenarios is worthless.  You are no Repub or conservative.  You twist us into thinking that to save face.  If you think Clinton never lied then you are a moron.
Squishy face retard

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2007, 08:38:11 AM »
You post tons of COULD HAVE HAPPENED scenarios and your jumping don my throat. Look in the mirror Conspiracy Brother.  You're whole "truth" is placed on Could Haves.  Don't give me all this shit about possibilities and what people thought they saw or heard.  I guess KH's knowledge of what happens in those scenarios is worthless.  You are no Repub or conservative.  You twist us into thinking that to save face.  If you think Clinton never lied then you are a moron.

You're all over the place here.

Clinton is a big fat liar.  Everyone knows there.  Where did I say he wasn't?  Sounds like you're trying to turn a debate on the Bush past vs. hilary future, into a "conspiracy theorists who defends clinton who sucks" attack. 

Let's talk about WHAT HAS HAPPENED :)  Bush has fucked things up.  Period.  We're losing two wars in nations where we own the govt.  That's embarassing.  We're spending $180m a day on war borrowing.  But you're bothered more about "Will hilary maybe lower police pay?"  Poor argument.

I AM a republican.  I voted for both Bush's and one Dole in the presidential elections, so it really has taken a lot for me to admit my party currently has messed things up bigtime.  I've voted repub my entire life, but YOU have the audacity to say I'm not one, because I don't back the current hijacking of the party?  Sounds like you don't understand the tenets of the party.  When I was running mock school debates in the 8th grade (Bush vs Dukakis), you were prob still in training pants :)  SO I know my party.  And Bush isn't it :(

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2007, 08:44:45 AM »
We are losing wars because of how we are fighting them.  Period.  Please don't try and act like you have more knowledge on that subject because you will lose.  We are not an occupying force and that is why were losing.  We send in 18 year old Marines to do a job that Mercs and Spec Ops should be doing with limited Conventional Forces.  Having Mercs guard our interests, whatever they are, (oil, Democracy, etc) would be more cost efficient and the bleeding hearts could shut up.  We would not be fighting Al Qeada in the deserts right now if it wasn't for Mr. Clinton. 
Squishy face retard