Author Topic: 10 Reasons why another Mass Amnesty would be devastating to America  (Read 5686 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: 10 Reasons why another Mass Amnesty would be devastating to America
« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2014, 10:58:31 AM »
You might be sitting out 2016 then.   :-\

beach bum, how do you feel about amnesty?  Do you support amnesty?

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #26 on: March 28, 2014, 10:59:32 AM »
So even though the article is a year old, you still see its points as 100% correct?

I do, of course.  

Matrix, what do you think about the repubs that are 'playing the fence' on amnesty, afraid to commit either way?  Doesn't amnesty seem like one of those issues where, if you don't already feel strongly about the need to keep lawbreakers out of USA... then ya probably already kinda support the illegals?  I mean, shouldn't "make people follow the law" just be automatic?  Nothing to ponder...

There can be no 'on the fence'...that just means they are weighing the potential political consequences of either side before going public with a stance. Anyone who does this is a gutless scam artist with zero actual principles or conviction.

The issue is clear as day- there is No reason at all to be pro amnesty other than for the democratic votes or because your political financiers want it. It is CLEARLY not good for america or americans in any possible way.

It is sad to see people supporting this disaster. Im re reading rand pauls book from 2011 and he is clearly anti-amnesty back then...so to see him now kind of changing and flirting with amnesty is disgraceful and a huge knock to his credibility imo

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 28, 2014, 11:02:13 AM »
There can be no 'on the fence'...that just means they are weighing the potential political consequences of either side before going public with a stance. Anyone who does this is a gutless scam artist with zero actual principles or conviction.

The issue is clear as day- there is No reason at all to be pro amnesty other than for the democratic votes or because your political financiers want it. It is CLEARLY not good for america or americans in any possible way.

It is sad to see people supporting this disaster. Im re reading rand pauls book from 2011 and he is clearly anti-amnesty back then...so to see him now kind of changing and flirting with amnesty is disgraceful and a huge knock to his credibility imo

great post man, it made me smile and realize there are true conservatives out there.

The sad day will be IF/when the 2016 GOP candidate gives in to pressure and embraces amnesty...

then the dems STILL win 3/4 of the hispanic vote... all while the base voters that outright hate amnesty, stay home and don't vote in 2016.   And hilary wins 340 electoral votes... or 360... or worse lol.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2014, 11:05:20 AM »
beach bum, how do you feel about amnesty?  Do you support amnesty?

My views about amnesty have been stated repeatedly on this board, including in this thread. 

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 28, 2014, 11:26:28 AM »
great post man, it made me smile and realize there are true conservatives out there.

The sad day will be IF/when the 2016 GOP candidate gives in to pressure and embraces amnesty...

then the dems STILL win 3/4 of the hispanic vote... all while the base voters that outright hate amnesty, stay home and don't vote in 2016.   And hilary wins 340 electoral votes... or 360... or worse lol.

Yea if the 2016 nominee embraces it(assuming it doesnt happen before then), that = game over for the united states as we know it.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2014, 11:42:02 AM »
Unless we see a massive backlash...a tech boom or energy boom that we don't currently see coming...I think we're done. I think our energy needs with fracking have gotten better but unless we get a late 90's economy all of a sudden to pull us out of this fast, the world is coming off the tracks faster everyday.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2014, 11:51:54 AM »
My views about amnesty have been stated repeatedly on this board, including in this thread. 

link to where you stated your opinion?  thanks in advance.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 28, 2014, 12:04:57 PM »
::)  http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=527879.0

It's going to happen.  That doesn't mean you necessarily support it.  It's just a fact. 

I'm about as anti-amnesty as you can get, and even favor changing the anchor baby law, but that ship has sailed.  Both parties have jumped on the bandwagon. 

Ah, you dislike it but see it as inevitable?  I used to feel that way, beach bum.  Then I evolved.  And you can too.

Cruz and some republicans aren't ready to give up.  neither should we, man!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 28, 2014, 01:39:50 PM »
Ah, you dislike it but see it as inevitable?  I used to feel that way, beach bum.  Then I evolved.  And you can too.

Cruz and some republicans aren't ready to give up.  neither should we, man!

It's going to happen.  Get used to the idea.  Politicians don't stand on principle.  They say and do whatever they need to get elected.  That's why Republicans are supporting it. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 28, 2014, 05:49:09 PM »
Ted Cruz isn't supporting it. 
Right is right, even if nobody is doing it.  And wrong is wrong, even if everybody is doing it. 

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: March 28, 2014, 05:54:46 PM »
All of this should have been a moot point after the Reagan amnesty in 86 but here we are again.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

240 is Back

• Getbig V

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 31, 2014, 12:31:49 PM »
why don't the repubs have the balls to do exactly that?

Because it would backfire and be a disaster

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 19, 2014, 10:14:11 AM »
It's going to happen.  Get used to the idea.  Politicians don't stand on principle.  They say and do whatever they need to get elected.  That's why Republicans are supporting it. 

Dude, it doesn't HAVE to happen.   Please, don't just accept it as "it's going to happen". 

:(