Author Topic: Time to turn one over... avoiding political threads  (Read 3237 times)

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
Time to turn one over... avoiding political threads
« on: August 12, 2019, 01:57:09 AM »
A new "old" leaf.

With the way the world is today, sides are chosen, battle-lines drawn.
Things are getting out of control. Never cared much for politics or a "side" until very recently. (Most know my stance from my whining).

We all came here for BB/iron game discussions, boy did that ever change. You ever take a few days off from the PC and news and see how clear minded/happy you feel?
Try it if you haven't. Ill be doing my best to avoid political threads, plenty of politics forums out there if I need to read.

Angry behind a keyboard has become the norm, when I think about it, I embarrass myself doing it. (Still cant stand philthy muzzies/refugees, but Ill keep it to myself).

Totally opposite of who I am (low-key, barely talk kinda person). fell into the nonsense/madness, time to get away from it. Ill still be here checking out the BB/Iron-Lifting threads, will try to avoid political crap. The peace of mind when doing so is great.

(I think RobMcGuns did it recently, and even Matt)  Try it, you might like it. I will still be viewing Kwon posts for information and fine ladies...

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Time to turn one over...
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2019, 02:29:45 AM »
A new "old" leaf.

Things are getting out of control. Never cared much for politics or a "side" until very recently. (Most know my stance from my whining).

We all came here for BB/iron game discussions, boy did that ever change. You ever take a few days off from the PC and news and see how clear minded/happy you feel?
Try it if you haven't. Ill be doing my best to avoid political threads, plenty of politics forums out there if I need to read.

Angry behind a keyboard has become the norm, when I think about it, I embarrass myself doing it. (Still cant stand philthy muzzies/refugees, but Ill keep it to myself).

Totally opposite of who I am (low-key, barely talk kinda person). fell into the nonsense/madness, time to get away from it. Ill still be here checking out the BB/Iron-Lifting threads, will try to avoid political crap. The peace of mind when doing so is great.

(I think RobMcGuns did it recently, and even Matt)  Try it, you might like it. I will still be viewing Kwon posts for information and fine ladies...

Please stay Powerlift.

Avoid all political threads (which ones are evident due to the thread-title)
Q

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2019, 03:45:49 AM »
PL,

Notify us if there are any new posts in your chosen sub-forums.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2019, 07:20:55 AM »
A new "old" leaf.

(I think RobMcGuns did it recently, and even Matt)  Try it, you might like it. I will still be viewing Kwon posts for information and fine ladies...
    amen brother.
F

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2019, 07:48:44 AM »
OP afraid of reaching the 10k post getbig poster status. Typical mid-schmoe crisis. Nothing wrong with a short break. You'll be back in no time bitching about how this year's mr. O was a total robbery, just like everyone of us  :D

cu later  ;)

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2019, 08:03:09 AM »
OP afraid of reaching the 10k post getbig poster status. Typical mid-schmoe crisis. Nothing wrong with a short break. You'll be back in no time bitching about how this year's mr. O was a total robbery, just like everyone of us  :D

culo later  ;)

Fixed.

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2019, 10:21:45 AM »
it's only gay if you want it to be  :D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2019, 12:44:35 PM »
A new "old" leaf.

If Matt's changed his modus operandi, I've not seen it. His posts are still as full of vitrol, bigotry and hate as ever.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2019, 12:44:46 PM »
Im not going anywhere, will just be avoiding the negatives. Men in thongs, i will still check on. (No homo).

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2019, 05:16:28 PM »
I'll be real. We used to be cool, then you turned into a pissy, sensitive snowflake. Calling people out without naming names. Very cowardly. Just as bad as the sensitive Progressives.

Again, I know you'd like the truth, so just keepin' it real, broskie!  :) :)
X

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2019, 06:10:16 AM »
You're never too old to realise the pointlessness of arguing on the internet with people who have no intention in changing their opinion - just as vehemently as you yourself do not :)

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2019, 08:37:29 AM »
Yes it’s the best thing you can do to help yourself relax and stay happy.I go in and out of watching the news and reading political threads here.Im much happier when I don’t read them or watch the news.Its just to much,good for you and guarantee you feel so much better.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2019, 10:20:52 AM »
I'll be real. We used to be cool, then you turned into a pissy, sensitive snowflake. Calling people out without naming names. Very cowardly. Just as bad as the sensitive Progressives.

Again, I know you'd like the truth, so just keepin' it real, broskie!  :) :)

Thanks brother... 100% correct, and hopefully go back to being cool. Apologies...

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Time to turn one over... avoiding political threads
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2019, 08:24:20 PM »

For many of us that tire of political threads, that is why we have a Politics Boards on this forum, which is the second best checked out board here.

Especially with our crazy world on all spectrums.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Q

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2019, 08:18:40 AM »
I can only recite from Alexander The Great's book "The Throwing Down - Siege Of A Manlet"...

"Eventually the whole world has to throw down and everybody will have to pick sides instead of their own boogers. Dressed in Gucci & Ödonix, they'll have to recognize that the continents are just big lots o' park and they the tiniest of tits in it."

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2019, 08:44:08 AM »
It's all 'tarded horse shit.