Author Topic: Fifty shades of Arnold  (Read 1671 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Fifty shades of Arnold
« on: March 03, 2015, 10:26:29 AM »

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Re: Fifty shades of Arnold
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2015, 12:40:16 AM »
This just solidifies two things for me.

A.  Arnold should be the only male actor allowed to make movies.

B.  50 Shades of Grey is an annoying piece of shit and whoever made it should be beaten and pissed on.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2015, 01:10:16 AM »
So what is this '50 shades ' thing?

Thought I'd have to ask eventually.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2015, 01:20:02 AM »
Macho man Arnold  ;D

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2015, 05:53:16 AM »
So what is this '50 shades ' thing?

Thought I'd have to ask eventually.

I didn't read the book obviously but from what I can tell it looks like a stupid movie that bored housewives can rub their little pussies to.  Shy semi-nerdy girl meets a good looking rich guy.  He gets her into BDSM and fucks her 6 ways from Sunday.  Real empowering shit.  Feminists everywhere should be proud.

It's the female equivalent of all those movies where the emaciated geek with a jew-fro somehow ends up making the hot girl in school like him and she becomes his girlfriend.  Men are simple to please.  For women to really get off the guy has to be good looking and rich.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2015, 07:04:19 AM »
I didn't read the book obviously but from what I can tell it looks like a stupid movie that bored housewives can rub their little pussies to.  Shy semi-nerdy girl meets a good looking rich guy.  He gets her into BDSM and fucks her 6 ways from Sunday.  Real empowering shit.  Feminists everywhere should be proud.

It's the female equivalent of all those movies where the emaciated geek with a jew-fro somehow ends up making the hot girl in school like him and she becomes his girlfriend.  Men are simple to please.  For women to really get off the guy has to be good looking and rich.

I saw the movie, its funny how the main actress is supposed to be unimpressed by his wealth, but it doesnt come off like that...other wise she wouldnt let this strange guy do all sorts of dumb shit to her

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2015, 07:43:49 AM »
YOU ARE MINE NOW, YOU BELONG TO ME.   hahahahahaha.  oh shit.  That made me laugh.

I was on a 13 hour flight to London and this old lady across the aisle was reading it and finished.  I asked her if she liked the book and she said she was done and if I wanted to read it I could.  So I spent a few hours reading.  The writing was fucking horrible.  The author should be shot for such horrible writing.  It was borning as shit too.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2015, 10:00:37 AM »
 :o

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2015, 10:02:18 AM »
Heard a brotha at the gym refer to another ashen brotha as "Fitty shades o gray."

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2015, 10:07:22 AM »
YOU ARE MINE NOW, YOU BELONG TO ME.   hahahahahaha.  oh shit.  That made me laugh.

I was on a 13 hour flight to London and this old lady across the aisle was reading it and finished.  I asked her if she liked the book and she said she was done and if I wanted to read it I could.  So I spent a few hours reading.  The writing was fucking horrible.  The author should be shot for such horrible writing.  It was borning as shit too.

haha awesome video