Author Topic: pm question answered  (Read 1793 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answered
« on: March 16, 2011, 08:45:43 PM »
What's the name of the slin the pro's use?  Is this what gives there muscle a different look? 

humalog,, but we use humulin many many times,,

what give out skih diff look is lower body fat and continnues usage of gh and trenbolona which brings us thin paper thin skin to begin with that later on become thiker skin the more you abuse the gh but MAINLY when you enter insulina into the pic,,

so! trenbolona ace and gh is the cause for the paper thin skin ....and later on when we add more gh and add higher doses of slin ....thats when we get the thicker skin look that create shit bodybuildr like marcus and friends

frank zane 185lb,, wiped the winow upside down left and right with 115 kg marcus ,,thats what i mean in simple terms and he was not on gh ! so just think gh added he would have been 195lb on stage and wipe the floor with so call bodybuildr like marcus and the such

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
Re: pm question answered
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2011, 08:48:01 PM »
gh15 are you going to reveal your identity someday?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2011, 08:51:05 PM »
i did not mention the diuretic but it is also big reason for specific skin looks,,i just think that if you cant achieve it before touching diuretic then you will not do well on stage,,you need to be able to have low body fat before you touch diuretic and for that you really need to know the diff between what water look like and what fat look like ,,i see water log fellas walking around 8% and they are real lean but because carry 10lb water on them then look 10% ,,then i see fat bodybuildrs walk around 12% yet see abs clear because they hold less water ,,you need to know the way it look ,,many dont have a clue and thats why fuck up prep,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2011, 08:52:29 PM »
humalog,, but we use humulin many many times,,

what give out skih diff look is lower body fat and continnues usage of gh and trenbolona which brings us thin paper thin skin to begin with that later on become thiker skin the more you abuse the gh but MAINLY when you enter insulina into the pic,,

so! trenbolona ace and gh is the cause for the paper thin skin ....and later on when we add more gh and add higher doses of slin ....thats when we get the thicker skin look that create shit bodybuildr like marcus and friends

frank zane 185lb,, wiped the winow upside down left and right with 115 kg marcus ,,thats what i mean in simple terms and he was not on gh ! so just think gh added he would have been 195lb on stage and wipe the floor with so call bodybuildr like marcus and the such

gh15 approved

markus ruhl was a slin freak?

those transformation pics in his video was nuts - always smoking ciggs too - how'd he get all that $$ he was sellin in germany??

he always never had a 'guru' or anyone he trained with - always showed up by himself or with wifey

musta had good knowledge of diuretics too - props to that

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2011, 08:53:42 PM »
i did not mention the diuretic but it is also big reason for specific skin looks,,i just think that if you cant achieve it before touching diuretic then you will not do well on stage,,you need to be able to have low body fat before you touch diuretic and for that you really need to know the diff between what water look like and what fat look like ,,i see water log fellas walking around 8% and they are real lean but because carry 10lb water on them then look 10% ,,then i see fat bodybuildrs walk around 12% yet see abs clear because they hold less water ,,you need to know the way it look ,,many dont have a clue and thats why fuck up prep,,

gh15 approved

fat or water??

6ft americano 281lbs

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2011, 08:55:59 PM »

gh15 approved

this is something i'm very interested in

see, i'm in that low single digit area but I was wondering what i need to do to get "cover of a magazine" shredded

are diuretics the magic key in the case of someone like myself

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2011, 08:58:39 PM »

see, i'm in that low single digit area but I was wondering what i need to do to get "cover of a magazine" shredded

johnnay you take diuretics your elctrolytes are gonna go all outta wack

all you got to do is diet for 2weeks or take clen/t3 -- your fckn single digits anyway - thats not water, if it is its like 4lbs - 2 pills of aldactone and 2gal of water no carbs 2 days then carb up your a beast

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2011, 08:59:21 PM »
fat or water??

6ft americano 281lbs

this is prime example of water mainly ,,yes there is fat but the fat is into the singles and in the 8% zone,,while many gym guru will shout you are 10-12% in reality you are 8%

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2011, 09:01:44 PM »

you need warm german soup and get on tren and test ,,you hold very little water and your fat is very low we are talking 6% here if not less because mirror make you look leaner with right light ,,so you are already 6% and hold little water ,,you need more size now

gh15 approved
fallen angel

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2011, 09:02:22 PM »
johnnay you take diuretics your elctrolytes are gonna go all outta wack

all you got to do is diet for 2weeks or take clen/t3 -- your fckn single digits anyway - thats not water, if it is its like 4lbs - 2 pills of aldactone and 2gal of water no carbs 2 days then carb up your a beast

see, this is the advice i'm looking for.

the info for "regular people" to lose, like, 40 pounds is abundant

...but, info for really lean people to get that razor sharp finishing touch isn't that available

aside what you mentioned, i'm also looking to experiment with the old Canadian Preparation H as well as hot epsom salt bath the night before a shoot and sleeping in a sauna suit

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2011, 09:02:45 PM »
this is prime example of water mainly ,,yes there is fat but the fat is into the singles and in the 8% zone,,while many gym guru will shout you are 10-12% in reality you are 8%

gh15 approved

Imma do a loop diuretic and see how rippd I can get

I might try to do a mustafa for my next show and do a shitty diet and just take a shit ton of drugos

thnx big kat god of hormones

that pic is today - im doing tren a and test e from powder I make myself now, 15iu gh and slin but Im not doin it as much anymore, 5x a week instead of 7

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2011, 09:42:49 PM »
Imma do a loop diuretic and see how rippd I can get

I might try to do a mustafa for my next show and do a shitty diet and just take a shit ton of drugos

thnx big kat god of hormones

that pic is today - im doing tren a and test e from powder I make myself now, 15iu gh and slin but Im not doin it as much anymore, 5x a week instead of 7

How much slin do you do per day?
Thunderdome approved

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2011, 09:56:47 PM »
How much slin do you do per day?

was up at 60 but I had a weird bloat

started tren a and went to 50iu - I dont get hypo at all, never so anymore

but I can take more the more ghona is in mix slin goes up after all my other compounds increase in dose tho

Heavy_Hitter

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2011, 10:29:55 PM »
was up at 60 but I had a weird bloat

started tren a and went to 50iu - I dont get hypo at all, never so anymore

but I can take more the more ghona is in mix slin goes up after all my other compounds increase in dose tho

Damn!!! Well atleast your one honest bro!

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2011, 10:37:23 PM »

Damn!!! Well atleast your one honest bro!

X2, cheers Spike
Thunderdome approved