Author Topic: M1T FAQ  (Read 135688 times)

cleatus vandamne

Re:M1T FAQ
« Reply #100 on: June 19, 2004, 05:37:22 PM »
Is the consensus that 6 oxo will be sufficent to prevent gyno and any other sides using the suggested doses?

Could/should it be used during the cycle to block any estrogen?  

Yes I know some estrogen and water retention is desirable, just really worried about the gyno thing.

MartiniMan

• Getbig II
« Reply #101 on: June 21, 2004, 08:31:22 AM »
GIJoe,

I was surfing around supplement sites I've seen mentioned in these forums and came across 1400fast, so I thought I'd check out their prices on Boldione.

I've found that they have put a ban on carrying Molecular Nutrition products, and refer to some ESPN article about them.  I read the article and can't come up with any reason to be disgruntled with Molecular Nutrition.

I'm in my second week of taking Boldione, as a front stack to 1-Test coming next week, and am very happy so far with the product, in fact, researching it against other 1, 4AD products seems to favor Molecular Nutrition.

Any idea what's up 1400fast's fanny about them?   Do other supplement companies have a problem with them as well?

MartiniMan

• Getbig II
« Reply #102 on: June 21, 2004, 08:36:08 AM »
Sorry, I meant to type 1fast400, not 1400fast.

MartiniMan

• Getbig II
« Reply #103 on: June 21, 2004, 09:46:24 AM »
I know, I know ... I'm just full of questions....

I also forgot to ask why taking Milk Thistle and NAC was more beneficial separate from the Boldione and 1-Test?  

Thanks!

MartiniMan

• Getbig II
« Reply #104 on: June 21, 2004, 09:54:23 AM »
Boy, I just love to hear myself talk, don't I?

I emailed 1fast400 to ask them directly why they put a ban on Molecular Nutrtion's products, and this was their response:

"When a guy is on the front cover of a huge main stream magazine saying he can beat drug testing with his specially made drugs, then you should start to wonder his motivation.  When the pro hormone ban passes in a few weeks and takes away these, plus other items following, you can thank molecular for getting the ball rolling.  The balco issue fueled the fire, but the fire was started by the moron that owns that company.  He still, to this day, talks in a very negative fashion about this industry."

Any comments?  

Cleatus Van Damme

« Reply #105 on: June 21, 2004, 11:41:48 AM »
Sounds like that guy is an asshole.

gijoe

• Getbig IV
  • On Native Soil
« Reply #106 on: June 21, 2004, 12:43:09 PM »
I know, I know ... I'm just full of questions....

I also forgot to ask why taking Milk Thistle and NAC was more beneficial separate from the Boldione and 1-Test?  

Thanks!

It is **thought** that by taking them seperately, that the milk thistle and NAC will not interfere AS MUCH with any hormone uptake through the liver.  Most people will take it before and after a cycle, not during, because of this.
Lots of work to do :-(

gijoe

• Getbig IV
  • On Native Soil
« Reply #107 on: June 21, 2004, 12:45:39 PM »
Boy, I just love to hear myself talk, don't I?

I emailed 1fast400 to ask them directly why they put a ban on Molecular Nutrtion's products, and this was their response:

"When a guy is on the front cover of a huge main stream magazine saying he can beat drug testing with his specially made drugs, then you should start to wonder his motivation.  When the pro hormone ban passes in a few weeks and takes away these, plus other items following, you can thank molecular for getting the ball rolling.  The balco issue fueled the fire, but the fire was started by the moron that owns that company.  He still, to this day, talks in a very negative fashion about this industry."

Any comments?  

Nobody in particular is responsible for the impending possible ban on these substances.  It is a witch hunt right now, fueled by Balco Labs and many, many other things.  Molecular makes awesome products, so he is doing a disservice to his customers to take the products off the shelf, IMO.

H4eafy

• Getbig III
  • I will Stop Procrastinating... Tomorrow
« Reply #108 on: June 21, 2004, 03:19:58 PM »
ok, so if im out and had a few drinks is it ok to take A100 and T100 when i get home?

Even if im really drunk?

Thanks

H4eafy

• Getbig III
« Reply #109 on: June 21, 2004, 03:30:15 PM »
In a a few months i will go on another cycle. But i only have 1-AD. What else do i need or can i just use the 1-AD. Is 4-AD a must or is it optional. Where can i get it?

Thanks again.

gunnz

• Getbig III
« Reply #110 on: June 22, 2004, 05:47:31 AM »
gijoe-

I have 1 Test Ethergels and the bottle recommends running doses of 25 mg to 50 mg three times a day.  Is this because of the ether, or would you still recommend running 600 mg to 1000 mg a day.  I am about 200 lbs right now.

Thanks

gijoe

• Getbig IV
  • On Native Soil
« Reply #111 on: June 22, 2004, 06:57:56 AM »
gijoe-

I have 1 Test Ethergels and the bottle recommends running doses of 25 mg to 50 mg three times a day.  Is this because of the ether, or would you still recommend running 600 mg to 1000 mg a day.  I am about 200 lbs right now.

Thanks
Are they the ETHERgels or ESTERgels?

gunnz

• Getbig III
« Reply #112 on: June 22, 2004, 07:24:25 AM »
1 Testol Ethergels:

17betahydroxy-androst-1-ene-3-one THP Ethergels=25 mg

Made by CHEMI-SPORT LABORATORIES

gunnz

• Getbig III
« Reply #113 on: June 22, 2004, 07:49:13 AM »
gijoe-
Let me ask you one more-  I also have about a half a bottle of Muscletech Norteston and a half a bottle of Anotesten from about two or three years ago.  Just looked at them and they are about to expire.  I paid like $70 a bottle for them back then, and would hate to just throw them away.  Would you think it would be ok to stack them in with my m4ohn and 1 test to use them up?  Or would I be better off just throwing them away?

gijoe

• Getbig IV
  • On Native Soil
« Reply #114 on: June 22, 2004, 08:51:49 AM »
1 Testol Ethergels:

17betahydroxy-androst-1-ene-3-one THP Ethergels=25 mg

Made by CHEMI-SPORT LABORATORIES

Stay around 600mg ED, split into 3 doses for this.  I am not sure why they only put 25mg into each gelcap, so it is a lot of pills to pop.  Next time go for the estergels bro.

gijoe

• Getbig IV
  • On Native Soil
« Reply #115 on: June 22, 2004, 08:53:24 AM »
gijoe-
Let me ask you one more-  I also have about a half a bottle of Muscletech Norteston and a half a bottle of Anotesten from about two or three years ago.  Just looked at them and they are about to expire.  I paid like $70 a bottle for them back then, and would hate to just throw them away.  Would you think it would be ok to stack them in with my m4ohn and 1 test to use them up?  Or would I be better off just throwing them away?

Go ahead and use the Nortesten (I have used it back in the day, and actually liked it), but i'd chuck the Anotesten (too much estrogen conversion and hair loss possibilities).

gunnz

• Getbig III
« Reply #116 on: June 22, 2004, 10:44:27 AM »
Stay around 600mg ED, split into 3 doses for this.  I am not sure why they only put 25mg into each gelcap, so it is a lot of pills to pop.  Next time go for the estergels bro.

I guess this gives me another question:  I only have enough for about two weeks then.  I also have some 1-Test Undeconate from an old cycle left over.  After the two weeks could I switch to the 1-Test Undec to finish my 6 week cycle?

Also, what is the difference or advantage between ethergels, estergels, and 1 test undeconate?  Which is best?

gijoe

• Getbig IV
  • On Native Soil
« Reply #117 on: June 22, 2004, 11:25:46 AM »
I guess this gives me another question:  I only have enough for about two weeks then.  I also have some 1-Test Undeconate from an old cycle left over.  After the two weeks could I switch to the 1-Test Undec to finish my 6 week cycle?

Also, what is the difference or advantage between ethergels, estergels, and 1 test undeconate?  Which is best?

They are just mixed in different esters.  Some have quicker delivery, some slower.  Some have better uptake than others.  The estergels are **supposed** to upgrade bioavailability and limit first pass degredation better than the older esters.  I know undeconate is not widely used, but beyond that, I think it would be desirable to stick with the same ester throughout, but not unconscionable to switch.

gunnz

• Getbig III
« Reply #118 on: June 23, 2004, 04:07:25 PM »
gijoe-

The 1 test undec I have has the following supp facts:

serving size: 6 caps

amount per serving:

1 test undec=100 mg
Glucuronolactone=1000 mg
Betaine Anhydrous=2000 mg
Glycocyamine=500 mg

To get 600 mg of 1 test a day I would have to take 36 caps!!  I bought this product 6-8 mos ago under the advice of my local supp guy.  Just want to use it up, like the other 1 test, with my cycle right now.

I also looked online and the majority of 1 test supps don't recommend anywhere near 600 mg a day.  Are they just protecting thier ass or why do they recommend such small doses?

gunnz

• Getbig III
« Reply #119 on: June 23, 2004, 04:11:19 PM »
Forgot my other question:  what are the other 3 ingredients for in the 1 test undec?

gijoe

• Getbig IV
  • On Native Soil
« Reply #120 on: June 24, 2004, 03:56:42 AM »
They are more or less covering their asses.  So much of the product is lost during first pass liver degredation, that is why the mg/ED are so high.  

On the second note, the other ingredients are a type of creatine and its anciliaries, so if you are taking creatine, make sure you count this as a serving, and don't piss away your money.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #121 on: June 24, 2004, 08:24:38 AM »
Just finishing the first week of the 4AD prep for the M1T, as well as the first week of HIT.
I never feel rested when beginning a workout. Is that the HIT or 4AD?

H4eafy

• Getbig III
« Reply #122 on: June 24, 2004, 10:17:28 AM »

Ok, so if im out on a friday night and had a few alcoholic drinks is it ok to take A100 and T100 when i get home?

Even if im really drunk?

In a few months i will go on another cycle. But i only have 1-AD. What else do i need or can i just use the 1-AD. Is 4-AD a must or is it optional. Where can i get it?

Thanks

gunnz

• Getbig III
« Reply #123 on: June 25, 2004, 07:36:31 AM »
gijoe-

Still trying to figure out my 1 test problem.  Chowed through all the ether gels in 4 days.  Taking 8 a pop they don't last long.  

Heres the deal-  I have to products left from a while ago- the 1 Test undec-6 caps=100mg, and a product called BPX

BPX=5a-Androstane-3B, 17B-diol: 50mg
        1,4 androstadiene-3, 17-dione: 50mg  
per cap.  Recommended serving2 caps 3 times a day.

Is this a product similar to 1 Test or a precurser to 1 Test?  Would you stack this with the m4ohn or the 1 Test undec?  What dosage of each woulld you recommend.  

Thanks for all the advice.  If I had this website  a year or two ago I would've researched more before I bought!  You have saved me time, money, and health!  

Much Appreciated!

Gunnz

stakeknife

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #124 on: June 30, 2004, 07:19:30 PM »
Ok I know this is going to sound stupid but hear me out...

I just bought a 60cap bottle of Underground Labs M1T 5mg per cap.  I am 25, 195pd, working out for almost three years now.  Up to this point I have only supped with protein and creatine on and off (currently off).

My question is what would be the affect of taking m1t 10mg per day for 30 days.  Only with milk thistle 2 weeks prior, during, and 2 weeks post.  

I have thoroughly read your post and found it very informative, but am looking for alternatives due to budget.  After gym membership, protein, and chicken,chicken,chicken, there is little $ left for supps.

I am not looking for massive gains (well actually I am, but not on a budget), but a little boost to break a few plateau's.  

My only worry is body damage/side effects due to lack of PCT.  Should I be more concerned about this, and if so what one other OTC supp should I purchase?

Thanks for any help and thanks for providing so many answers.