Author Topic: What are the odds Bob will tell Franco his 81 win was the "biggest debacle ever"  (Read 3746 times)

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
You know how PBW likes to play a clip from a previous show to tell the pro in Hot Seat how some other pro dissed him?

What are the odds that Dan will play the clip of Bob describing Franco's 81 Olympia win as the "biggest debacle ever" while Franco is on the show tonight?

leaky_frog

• Getbig III
I'd buy that for a dollar!

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
You know how PBW likes to play a clip from a previous show to tell the pro in Hot Seat how some other pro dissed him?

What are the odds that Dan will play the clip of Bob describing Franco's 81 Olympia win as the "biggest debacle ever" while Franco is on the show tonight?
Bob doesn't have the balls to voice his opinions. Infact he will quietly slide behind Dan and let him do most of the questions.

jwb

• Getbig V
The chances of the bobster dissing an older italian male are pretty remote... he should though Padilla deserved that one big time.

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
I dont think Chic has the balls to ask him that question or do ya bro  ;)
#

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
The chances of the bobster dissing an older italian male are pretty remote.

Is there some kind of paisan pecking-order thing that I'm unaware of?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Probably won't happen, but it is probably true... Platz had him beat EASY that year.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
I believe any of the other top 4 could've been crowned the champ without as much debate.

That being said, there are ways to address things and bring to light opinions and discuss without being disrespectful...

jwb

• Getbig V
I believe any of the other top 4 could've been crowned the champ without as much debate.

That being said, there are ways to address things and bring to light opinions and discuss without being disrespectful...
C'mon chick tell him he sucked!

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
there are ways to address things and bring to light opinions and discuss without being disrespectful...

Oh, I see. It's not disrespectful to call his Olympia win the "biggest debacle ever" if he's not on the show.  ::)

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
thats correct

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella

C'mon on bro are ya a straight shooter or what?? No need to hold hands and beat around the bushes dude
#

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot

"Franco... What do you think put you over everyone else in 1981?"

What do you think about that?

Then he would of course talk about how great some part of his body was blah blah gay sex, blah blah congress.

ether

• Getbig IV
Why would he diss franco? He was one of the greatest.

If arnold had not been around he would have had several mr. o's

Padilla ::) Oh brother

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
thats correct

Then I think I've got it now...

Demeaning someone's achievement when they can reply: Disrespectful!

Demeaning someone's achievement when they can't reply: A-OK!

Thanks for the help, Bob. Looking forward to the show tonight!

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
My opinion is just that MY opinion...you used the word yourself...demeaning. Yes, It would be demeaning, disrespectful and just downright rude. I can (and will) bring the show up and tastefully address that it wasn't the most popular decision...

It's called having some class and decorum...were not out to publicly embarrass anyone let alone, one of the greats of th game. People may or may not agree with the outcome of the 81 O, but no one denies his record and place in history.

jwb

• Getbig V
Why would he diss franco? He was one of the greatest.

If arnold had not been around he would have had several mr. o's

Padilla ::) Oh brother
Padilla smoked him in 1981

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
My opinion is just that MY opinion...you used the word yourself...demeaning. Yes, It would be demeaning, disrespectful and just downright rude. I can (and will) bring the show up and tastefully address that it wasn't the most popular decision...

It's called having some class and decorum...were not out to publicly embarrass anyone let alone, one of the greats of th game. People may or may not agree with the outcome of the 81 O, but no one denies his record and place in history.

Another definition of "class and decorum" is not saying something behind someone's back that you would be [and rightly are, in this case] embarrassed to say to their face.

Not that I have any bragging rights in this area!

jwb

• Getbig V
danny owned franco that day...

ether

• Getbig IV
Post a back shot where Padilla could hang with this.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
danny owned franco that day...

uhhhh....Danny owned everyone on stage that day. ;D ;D
nasser=piece of shit

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
I was at a show recently and sat right behind Danny Padilla. He either married a very young woman or his daughter is a figure competitor. He has his digital camcorder out video taping her routine. He kinda got in my scope of vision and nearly owned him (via roundhouse kick). But since I didnt pay to get in the show, I let It slide.  ;D

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
I was at a show recently and sat right behind Danny Padilla. He either married a very young woman or his daughter is a figure competitor. He has his digital camcorder out video taping her routine. He kinda got in my scope of vision and nearly owned him (via roundhouse kick). But since I didnt pay to get in the show, I let It slide.  ;D

How do you know his embitterment over his 81 Olympia loss didn't simply send him on a downward spiral into schmoe-dom?

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
How do you know his embitterment over his 81 Olympia loss didn't simply send him on a downward spiral into schmoe-dom?

well the girl had a hyphenated name and "padilla" was in there. She looked very good. I think it may have been his daughter or neice. She was hispanic. He taped his routine and went backstage (did he sense my impending ownage?)

I have heard that he's an ok guy.