Author Topic: ramy  (Read 24037 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: ramy
« Reply #125 on: October 05, 2013, 04:52:53 PM »
See? where did I claim Ramy will be top 5 in the next year? I'm just saying Rami was better than Jay in this year Mr.  O.

Ramy wasn't better than Jay , if he were he would have placed ahead of him. Either the judges are wrong or they are right people can't have it both ways. Ramy was good enough to beat Vic , he wasn't good enough to beat Jay. You like the way Ramy looks better than the way Jay does so in your mind he should have won but that's not how it works.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #126 on: October 05, 2013, 04:57:18 PM »
Ramy wasn't better than Jay , if he were he would have placed ahead of him. Either the judges are wrong or they are right people can't have it both ways. Ramy was good enough to beat Vic , he wasn't good enough to beat Jay. You like the way Ramy looks better than the way Jay does so in your mind he should have won but that's not how it works.

Ok let's just leave it at that. But out of curiosity, do you also agree with Kevin English placing in the 212 showdown?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: October 05, 2013, 05:00:59 PM »
Ok let's just leave it at that. But out of curiosity, do you also agree with Kevin English placing in the 212 showdown?

I seen his pic and he looked like he was off, but that's all I'm going by , doesn't mean he didn't deserve his placing. How he looked live and on-stage may be a different story

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #128 on: October 05, 2013, 05:19:58 PM »

Honest question.... do you think "politics" or factors not strictly related to the physique one displays play a role in judges' placings?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: October 05, 2013, 05:27:59 PM »
Honest question.... do you think "politics" or factors not strictly related to the physique one displays play a role in judges' placings?

Politics? NO . other factors yes , judges are human and the way the system is set it up makes for a pretty good way of being impartial but I'm sure some judges might be sentimental or have a preference but the way these guys carry on everything is predetermined or certain guys places because they have't ' paid their dues ' is just lame excuses

Because the sport is visual people have an immediate preference for a certain type of physique and anything that beats that that doesn't appeal to them is immediately suspect. People like what they like and when what they like doesn't win it's a conspiracy  :-\

V Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #130 on: October 05, 2013, 06:06:14 PM »
I'm not a Ramy fan per say, but it is pretty obvious that he should have been placed ahead of Jay. Jay looked terrible. Not saying Ramy should have been in the top six, just saying Jay should have been WELL out of the top 6.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: October 05, 2013, 06:10:38 PM »
I'm not a Ramy fan per say, but it is pretty obvious that he should have been placed ahead of Jay. Jay looked terrible. Not saying Ramy should have been in the top six, just saying Jay should have been WELL out of the top 6.

See I disagree , Jay while not competitive for the top spot still looked good albeit lighter , he wasn't way off he was in-shape. I like the way Ramy's physique looks better than Jays but that doesn't mean he should beat him.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: October 05, 2013, 06:33:35 PM »
judging criteria is blinded by this popularity contest of a show, judges even take gift bribes and hang out with various bodybuilders! there is no equality and physiques aren't always what wins contests. how could some of you, who are in your 40s! actually be this naive lol.

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #133 on: October 05, 2013, 07:28:19 PM »
Until Ramy can start Nailing his Condition over-all he will continue to place out of the top 3 @ the Olympia, the Potential he has is there for all to see... the rest as far as Physique and all round conditioning goes....is up to him, Judging wise.... well its a eye of the beholder issue Depending on the Criteria of the era.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #134 on: October 05, 2013, 08:42:44 PM »
Sherief, after all these years reading ND's posts why do you even bother with him? You know it's useless. No matter how right you are, how much proof you show, evidence you present.... he will just twist your words just like he just did. He'll continue to respond to all your questions except to the only one that really matters dismissing it by saying he's done answering your questions and then continue to answer others where he can't be proven wrong with real evidence.
Just be satisfied with the fact that most here sees what's going on. We all know what you meant when you said he would be as high as second IF he SURPASSES his NY shape and IF he came in the same condition as NY he could have place 3 or 4th but you were honest enough to admit that he looked better in NY, which he did, so he got a lower placing but still looks better than Jay in every conceivable position which is proved over and over again whereas ND won't because he can't prove otherwise. Pics don't lie. I mean ND will post pics where it's obvious that Ramy looks better and then claim that Jay is owning him .... how can you have a rational debate with someone like that? But rest assured we all see what's going on so it's absolutely pointless to even acknowledge his existence. He's just a weird and kooky person and has always been like that. Just let it go. You won this argument long ago. You can post a video tape of you kicking his sorry ass and standing over him with your feet on his chest hitting a FDB but he will still say how that is a perfect example of him owning you.

You are not dealing with a rational human being. When he starts bloviating just smile and pat him on the head and tell him what a big boy he has become...just like you would with any retarded child.

very good post bro.,..  i really decided not to push the magazines parrot more because he has become pathetic and boring.. your words describe him perfectly..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #135 on: October 05, 2013, 08:49:05 PM »
Nor does Ramy have Nasser's intellect.

sure but who else has/had??.. very few in the history of the sport..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #136 on: October 05, 2013, 08:53:05 PM »
I think his quads are too big.

yes the same way dorian's back was too big for the rest of him.. still this didnt take anything from dorian's greatness..

ramy aesthetic is very good for his size..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #137 on: October 05, 2013, 09:06:04 PM »
You're an obsessed poster.

Just because we say Ramy got robbed doesn't mean with are obsessed with him, like you are with Dorian in example. LOL at twisting Sherief's posts over and over again. A lie repeated 100 times won't became true.

i said in all my last posts not only ramy but also roelly winklar and lionel beyeke deserved to beat jay (and of course beyeke deserved to beat branch).. but ND not matter what will always keep it on ramy to make it like we are obsessed with him!!..

anything i said about ramy has nothing to do with him being arab/egyptian/muslim.. i just see him a young pro. with a great potential who can be something IF he 1- learns english and shows a good personality 2- improves his condition.. that's all..

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: October 05, 2013, 10:33:47 PM »
Ramy owned Jay in every pose.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #139 on: October 05, 2013, 10:41:22 PM »

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #140 on: October 05, 2013, 10:51:37 PM »

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #141 on: October 05, 2013, 11:56:41 PM »
He looks great when he's not standing next to the elite BB's of the World.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #142 on: October 06, 2013, 12:22:53 AM »
What excuse will you have next year when Ramy isn't in the top 4?  ;D politics? racism? xenophobia? which one?

To be honest, Ramy could be top 4 IMO. This post will come back to haunt you if he does.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #143 on: October 06, 2013, 03:00:24 AM »

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #144 on: October 06, 2013, 01:56:44 PM »
Ramy is big but not particularly aesthetic.

Jay is worn out but diced (low bodyfat).

aestethic.. that's in the eye of the be-schmoelder

jay everyone agrees is not aestethic on stage and certainly not phil or kai either. terrible structures and shapes today. ramy I have to say is better in the aestethic dept. imo.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: October 06, 2013, 02:33:26 PM »
To be honest, Ramy could be top 4 IMO. This post will come back to haunt you if he does.

I'm not saying he can't , hell these guys had him vying for top 5 even higher after 1 contest  :-\

g.m

• Getbig II
« Reply #146 on: October 06, 2013, 02:49:37 PM »
if Ramy's cock and balls would be served on a platter how many of you would eat it?............dick riders.

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #147 on: October 06, 2013, 04:34:55 PM »

Seems like you ungraded your gym. BTW, how are things going in your country right now? Things calming down?

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #148 on: October 06, 2013, 04:37:10 PM »
if Ramy's Jay's cock and balls would be served on a platter how much would g.m and ND eat it?............dick riders.

Fixed.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #149 on: October 06, 2013, 08:01:58 PM »
Seems like you ungraded your gym. BTW, how are things going in your country right now? Things calming down?

the guy has been totally re built.. new building, new machines, new everything... i miss the old hadcore dirty look  ;D

things are still unstable but going!!.. the main problem is ppl are divided into 2 halves, one with the army and the other against the army coup!!...