Author Topic: "Pro Secrets" to Oral Steroid Use  (Read 37875 times)

Figo

• Getbig V
Re: "Pro Secrets" to Oral Steroid Use
« Reply #100 on: March 19, 2013, 11:31:01 AM »
i read in a "confession" book of alleged top athletes that some powerlifter took 500 in the morning and 500 in the evening,for one day only.

500tablets, not mgs.lol.

whatd happen, liver failure i think, quite sudden, not a slowly developed cirrrhosis, i think after couple days, sudden death.

So he lived? I thought the liver toxicity would kill a person even if only taken one day. Definitely cirrhosis, some long term liver damage at the least

That powerlifter mustve had a high tolerance. Fucking nuts

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: March 19, 2013, 11:43:41 AM »
Oh yes thanks for the clarification I was talking about Geneza Pharmaceuticals they are the only ones I know of now that still produce M1T and Superdrol. That's the one I found and frickin lost the site where I could get into Canada... was so dirt cheap too... as superdrol is in fact super dirt cheap to synthesized by kilo upon kilo lol.. always has been... Frickin need to find a source...

Hmm...

Oh back on topic though... I wonder what kind of supports do these pros that abuse orals as this level use??..

I mean... I know ursodeoxycholic acid and the tauro version are effective right? NAC is, milk thistle is usually thrown in. What else if anything?
^^
IF you ever find that site again Private Message me, bro... I've seen Geneza BUT never been able to get any "inside Canada" supplier, and I'm in Canada.  I don't want any problems w/Customs.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #102 on: March 19, 2013, 12:02:31 PM »
ask some of the pros that were ran around Venice beach, ask Titus, Tom prince and a few others about rec. Drugs in bodybuilding.

Yea but come on, do you really see Heath and Cutler doing all this shit every day of their lives? Or Evan Centopani, the resident ifbb health freak?

liquid_c

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #103 on: March 19, 2013, 12:05:54 PM »
Yea but come on, do you really see Heath and Cutler doing all this shit every day of their lives?

That for me is one of the most surprising things.  Sometimes it feels strange that I take steroids but I have never touched a rec drug of any kind "not even weed" at anytime in my life and I don't drink at all.  However after talking with many steroids users both off and online over the years, I have learned that 80%+ "a conservative estimate" either did or do take rec drug and or had a severe rec drug or alcohol problem at one time. 

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #104 on: March 19, 2013, 12:08:35 PM »
Yea but come on, do you really see Heath and Cutler doing all this shit every day of their lives? Or Evan Centopani, the resident ifbb health freak?

Not all, but some, yes. Try running high dose tren for a couple of months, for example, and see how your mental state fairs.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: March 19, 2013, 12:09:03 PM »

That for me is one of the most surprising things.  Sometimes it feels strange that I take steroids but I have never touched a rec drug of any kind "not even weed" at anytime in my life and I don't drink at all.  However after talking with many steroids users both off and online over the years, I have learned that 80%+ "a conservative estimate" either did or do take rec drug and or had a severe rec drug or alcohol problem at one time. 

Yea I am similar with never doing a rec drug once in my life (i drink though), yet take roids. I can see how steroids can become a gateway drug into worse things though. I just think that thread I linked is just too extreme

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #106 on: March 19, 2013, 12:09:53 PM »
Not all, but some, yes. Try running high dose tren for a couple of months, for example, and see how your mental state fairs.

What do you consider high? I've run 700mg per week for 9 months out of the year before.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: March 19, 2013, 12:13:12 PM »
What do you consider high? I've run 700mg per week for 9 months out of the year before.

thats a high dose

did you build up a tolerance

what about insomnia and sweating
T

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #108 on: March 19, 2013, 12:15:10 PM »
thats a high dose

did you build up a tolerance

what about insomnia and sweating

Sort of. Don't really get insomnia but sweating never goes away no matter how long I do it. Cardio sucks too. I just started cruising but I think I will do the low test/high tren/high mast thing whenever I ever blast again and it won't be nearly as long. Not trying to get any bigger (which has been well documented here this past week)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: March 19, 2013, 12:16:45 PM »
Sort of. Don't really get insomnia but sweating never goes away no matter how long I do it. Cardio sucks too. I just started cruising but I think I will do the low test/high tren/high mast thing whenever I ever blast again and it won't be nearly as long. Not trying to get any bigger (which has been well documented here this past week)

i wont run tren because of the sweating

i would drive to work and my shirt would be wet through by the time i got there
T

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #110 on: March 19, 2013, 12:18:19 PM »
i wont run tren because of the sweating

i would drive to work and my shirt would be wet through by the time i got there

Yea, I've had to put up with that all of last summer and even this winter. I've finally gotten sick of it. It's gross. I've worn more black shirts just to hide it and then my hair gets messed up from the sweating too

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: March 19, 2013, 12:18:54 PM »
tren rage and mental wear down is all hearsay.

some moron reads on the internet and thinks itll make him agressive blabla bc he read it on the internet.

tren has been shown to be much less androgenic than first believed.

its like when one sells fake dbols to kids containing nothing, and they go like"man,im so agressive i could kill ppl for loking at me"

Agreed. I act the same on tren as I do on anything else or nothing at all.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #112 on: March 19, 2013, 12:24:20 PM »
yes, if anything, ppl get bit moody and short fused during hard dieting,low carbs etc, and most take tren during cutting, so yeah.

it makes one sweat, yeah, but so does t3 and efedrina.

tren is ok drug, brutally overrated, but if it didnt cause bitchtits id say its a top steroid overall.

I agree with your first two lines. The last line is where you lost me. Tren is definitely not overrated to me and doesn't cause bitch tits for most people. Usually people get it worse on dbol, test, or nandrolone. Tren gives the best look and allows you to have more freedom in your diet. Can be used for both size and cutting

Whiskey

• Getbig III
  • Team Billy Of Peace
« Reply #113 on: March 19, 2013, 12:35:42 PM »
i know for a fact that denis wolf smokes loads of weed.

i also know that dennis james used extasy, absolute 100 percent sure.

I think Dennis James got kicked out of Thailand, I know he had some trouble selling ectasy down in Pattaya and was arrested, police are corrupt
in Thailand and money talks, not hard to buy your freedom (that includes murder), a friend owned a gym in Pattaya a few years ago and knew him, apparently he (james) is not a very
popular guy, as far as I know he's not in Thailand anymore, could be wrong on that though...

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: March 19, 2013, 12:38:53 PM »
I think Dennis James got kicked out of Thailand, I know he had some trouble selling ectasy down in Pattaya and was arrested, police are corrupt
in Thailand and money talks, not hard to buy your freedom (that includes murder), a friend owned a gym in Pattaya a few years ago and knew him, apparently he (james) is not a very
popular guy, as far as I know he's not in Thailand anymore, could be wrong on that though...

he is in germany

he got caught with a shitload of x in a sting and was asked to leave
T

Whiskey

• Getbig III
  • Team Billy Of Peace
« Reply #115 on: March 19, 2013, 12:46:57 PM »
he is in germany

he got caught with a shitload of x in a sting and was asked to leave

A Farang (westerner) caught dealing ectasy in Thailand dosen't get asked to leave, guaranteed he was relieved of his money
before he got out...

silverback1984

• Getbig II
« Reply #116 on: March 27, 2013, 02:26:08 PM »
BFG is spot on!
I train 4 days a week and take 100 mg's anadrol pre workout.
b-boy can you outline the advantages/disadvantages of using orals on training days only compared to everyday and how the differance in results ?

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: April 16, 2014, 09:40:03 PM »
bump for educational purposes.
A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: April 16, 2014, 09:51:18 PM »
Mg for mg oral steroids tend to be some of the most potent anabolics available. Oral steroids, especially in high doses, can have some of the nastiest side effects, though. The current trend in the higher echelons of competitive bodybuilding is very high doses orals, but used only on workout days, in one large dose pre workout. Many have seen that dosing their orals this way allows them to run much higher doses than they typically would but avoid most - if not all - of the negative side effects they typically would encounter from such doses if it was everyday, dosed throughout the day. Another major and equally important goal of this dosing protocol is to induce the highest possible blood levels of anabolics during and after a workout. While some may argue that growth does not just occur during and after a workout so it would be important to keep blood levels high all the time, the goal we are trying to achieve can be outlined in the following, with the following conditions explained:

Pre-Workout Oral Dosing Conditions (i.e. when would be a good time to start using this protocol?)
I. You are trying to build muscle (this is important...i.e, you are not pre contest just taking orals to fill out)
2. You are already on 2+ grams of steroids (at this point your receptors are going to be extremely saturated and running 50mg dbol daily probably will just put on water weight and increase glycogen storage NOT build muscle in the way that  going from 500mg - 1 gram of test builds real hard muscle, bloat aside

If you meet these criteria, then its usually advised to start with something simple and easy like dbol. 100mg's of dbol chewed up or injected 90-120 mins pre workout only on workout days will provide peak hormone blood levels during and immediately post training as well as a good strength increase during the workout to promote greater muscle fiber damage from moving heavier weights, pushing out more reps, etc etc

Once you feel comfortable with dbol...move on to anadrol, start at 50 and build up to 100mg's in the same fashion. 100mg's pre workout anadrol is potent.

"Superdrol" is another popular pre workout oral at around 30-40mg's but it can be hard to find a quality lab with the product.

The most common and most effective blend is 100mg dbol 100mg anadrol 100mg TNE pre workout, dosed only on workout days.

Another major benefit to this protocol that top bodybuilders prefer is the length it can be run. Liver damage and overall internal organ stress is greatly diminished with the 3 or so off days where the orals are not dosed.

hmmm this is good. It makes sense that these orals could be used like this. And altho I dont meet all of the above criteria(overall dosages) I think even i can take from this.

Originally I had planned to just kickstart with superdrol or dbol for a few weeks but now I think I'll do a kickstart and then switch over to using it preworkout once or twice a week all the way through the cycle for lagging parts days.

A

Rosicrucian

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Brown paper bags + Bathroom stall + Tom Prince.
« Reply #119 on: April 16, 2014, 10:55:09 PM »
There are no secrets.

I would listen to this guy.

whitewidow

« Reply #120 on: April 17, 2014, 05:29:17 AM »

This is what fucked me. I got fucked due to insomnia. I smoked weed for years to deal with the Insomnia and anxiety then I started taking valium to sleep and then progressed to xanax,then I started taking opiate based painkillers to numb out pain. When I got hit by that drunk bitch I already had a minor drug problem but that gave me a excuse to get my own prescriptions and then from their got real bad. 6 years later still on xanax daily and either (oxycodone Instant release) or subutex. I try to stay on the subutex but don"t get enough of it.
I get plenty of Oxy IR but get a very limited amount of subutex wich is way healthier alternative to opiate meds.

I think it is safe to blame steroids. The cycles that had Tren and Halo gave me Insomnia and anxiety no way to sleep without some kind of Benzodiazapam (human tranquilizer).

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #121 on: April 17, 2014, 05:32:13 AM »
Enlarged, blood filled cyst liver of peace.
Yeiiiiikkks!! ??? ???

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #122 on: April 17, 2014, 05:44:06 AM »
Take your orals with a handful of salt.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whitewidow

« Reply #123 on: April 17, 2014, 06:01:49 AM »
Take your orals with a handful of salt.